Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:11:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:42:46 AM

The launch of ecommerce based on the blockchain is a very promising project, it's also nice to see regular updates on social networks!

Their availability and the way they deal with social media users especially on telegram are some of the main reasons I’m so excited for the project as they seem eager to help and be in contact with the project followers

The team are wise and understand the concept of interaction with  the  community. If you look on the telegram channel, the community acts ad family, helping each other with questions and answers and the founders and top team members are not left out.

The telegram group has grown massively in the last couple weeks/months. The daily quiz really does help with the telegram and the community is coming together

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:50:50 AM

The launch of ecommerce based on the blockchain is a very promising project, it's also nice to see regular updates on social networks!

Their availability and the way they deal with social media users especially on telegram are some of the main reasons I’m so excited for the project as they seem eager to help and be in contact with the project followers

The team are wise and understand the concept of interaction with  the  community. If you look on the telegram channel, the community acts ad family, helping each other with questions and answers and the founders and top team members are not left out.
That how should any ico project will be act as they are not usung some bots or team to handle especifically in answering questions from investors and the community. The more good things is if they can keep it along the road not only because they are in ico now.

yeah, I like the fact it's the actual Vanig team members and not some third party admin team they are hiding behind.  Their engagement with the community is far above other ICO's i've been involved with, really impressed.
KentYou

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:54:15 AM

Such idea are getting useful! Outstanding design, certain vision, very nice website.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 08:39:09 AM

Any more news on the 4NEW CEO investment? Is this still going through, I haven't seen any updates or further details about the Vanig token sale since then. Would be good to see how they are getting on.

4NEW wants to invest in Vanig? I have not heard of it yet. I do not see any connections, what interest can 4New have in Vanig? Or do they want to sell their electricity to Vanig?

"wants to," I thought the CEO has already invested $1M,  I read it on their telegram announcement channel sometime ago, it reads something like "the founder of 4New has invested $1 million" am going to check again to confirm.

I really did not catch that. Thank you for the information.
A very interesting constellation, but the president of 4New will know what he is doing.
Now I know why the 4New-Ico is always extended. He collects money for his investments in other ICOs :-)

The last part of your comment really got me laughing and may even raise eyebrows on the 4NEW project, obviously he saw something good in vanig and decided to make use of such opportunity and the amount invested is quite huge, well, vanig is making a statement in the ecommerce industry and people are coming in to take part of such

It seems like people who organize or make their own startups in crypto sphere today understand better than anyone else what projects are prospective and worth investing a large amount of money  Smiley

4new CEO really Invested in Vanig? I missed this news, but is it confirmed news? Where I can check the details? It will be good if you guys can share the link if any ?
I found an article on Vanig's official medium account where they tell that they met 4new's team at the tokenfest, here is a link to it: https://medium.com/vanigplatform/private-sale-announcement-a0ef1acff4ed.

Interesting development and i kind of agree with the partnership as a good one for both projects even though they may not have any relationship, it also means Vanig won't go through so much trouble raising it's hardcap having gotten the funds

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:32:23 AM

Any more news on the 4NEW CEO investment? Is this still going through, I haven't seen any updates or further details about the Vanig token sale since then. Would be good to see how they are getting on.

4NEW wants to invest in Vanig? I have not heard of it yet. I do not see any connections, what interest can 4New have in Vanig? Or do they want to sell their electricity to Vanig?

"wants to," I thought the CEO has already invested $1M,  I read it on their telegram announcement channel sometime ago, it reads something like "the founder of 4New has invested $1 million" am going to check again to confirm.

Yeah I just wanted to find out if it had finalised or not. Massive investment from another crypto project which should hopefully give the Vanig team a lot more confidence moving forward.

Looks like Vanig is attracting investors. Do they have a plan for  massive investors like a special bonus or something similar? It would be interesting to know if there is maybe a pool could be arranged.

Well is no surprise, considering the fact that they are giving investors a good reason to be part of them as we can see from the activeness that has been going on in their telegram group,so they are doing good when it comes to awareness, this i believe has caught the attention of many and i think some sort of bonus attachment maybe attached for massive investors, not too sure
wonly (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 55

Vanig.io - The Future of Shopping

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 10:51:12 AM

Some updates from Vanig:

Upcoming AMA on Telegram:

Blogpost about our Partners:

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:17:24 AM

Some updates from Vanig:

Thanks for the update about the next AMA and the partnerships. I will be prepared for the AMA with some questions. It is great that Vanig keep the community up to date.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:48:13 AM

Some updates from Vanig:

Amazing new partnership with Bgroup they will provide logistics and they also made a partneship with Ifashion which has always liked Vanig, A must read!
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:08:16 PM

Vanig are very good at identifying groups that fit in with what they are trying to achieve. All their partnerships enable the roadmap to move forward. A few more of these and Vanig will truly stand out as a leader in the ecommerce space
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:55:43 PM

A new project with a good concept and very useful for most people on this. by Integrating blockchain technology with Chain Inventory ecosystem which is certainly safe, convenient and easy to use. The token allocation offered by this project also looks interesting. Hopefully with the support of a team of experts in the field can make this project successful for people to feel the benefits. hope will be many investors who join in this project.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 12:57:05 PM

Have been looking at Hyperledger Sawtooth, the blockchain technology that Vanig have chosen.
Didn’t fully understand it but am now very impressed with their choice. It provides some amazing functions, side chains, support for ethereum, Broad language support, ability to change consensus protocol and a privacy element. I am keen to learn more now I have a understanding of foundation Vanig is built on.

Wow, it seems that you have very good understanding of blockchain technology. I don't know what is Hyperledger Sawtooth or any other blockchain technology
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 01:09:08 PM

"wants to," I thought the CEO has already invested $1M,  I read it on their telegram announcement channel sometime ago, it reads something like "the founder of 4New has invested $1 million" am going to check again to confirm.

Yeah I just wanted to find out if it had finalised or not. Massive investment from another crypto project which should hopefully give the Vanig team a lot more confidence moving forward.

Looks like Vanig is attracting investors. Do they have a plan for  massive investors like a special bonus or something similar? It would be interesting to know if there is maybe a pool could be arranged.
If It is true 4new is going to invest here then this is a really good news. I know 4new is big concept. Their ICO also was very successful. They have more big investors like this?
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:32:29 PM

"wants to," I thought the CEO has already invested $1M,  I read it on their telegram announcement channel sometime ago, it reads something like "the founder of 4New has invested $1 million" am going to check again to confirm.

Looks like Vanig is attracting investors. Do they have a plan for  massive investors like a special bonus or something similar? It would be interesting to know if there is maybe a pool could be arranged.
If It is true 4new is going to invest here then this is a really good news. I know 4new is big concept. Their ICO also was very successful. They have more big investors like this?

If 4new CEO Invested in Vanig then I think it will be considered as private sale? Do we have any further information regarding this investment?
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 01:54:48 PM

If 4new CEO Invested in Vanig then I think it will be considered as private sale? Do we have any further information regarding this investment?
What you want to say exactly? I checked on their website and showing presale starting in 25 days and I guess progress bar showing 1$M amount received. Tokens sale details showing private sale is open now. What exactly happening there I don't know.
jonhsongotti

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:57:40 PM

Vanig : Integrated E-commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem.Vanig is the world’s first integrated E-Commerce platform and Supply Chain ecosystem powered by the blockchain. Vanig Patent Pending solution addresses several significant Supply Chain and E-Commerce challenges and inefficiencies, providing a higher level of brand experience.The Vanig platform is safe, secure, and user-friendly, benefiting all members of the ecosystem and embraces cryptocurrency payments. It shortens recall process and timelines for manufacturers and retailers, providing real-time product visibility through to the consumer. Provenance information on products, increasingly an essential consumer ask, is fully integrated.
Join this potential project. Do not miss this opportunity.
namistyk

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:08:10 PM

What you want to say exactly? I checked on their website and showing presale starting in 25 days and I guess progress bar showing 1$M amount received. Tokens sale details showing private sale is open now. What exactly happening there I don't know.

1 $ M - this is a normal amount for the start, looking at the situation of a dull market. The team's activity in promoting the project's advertising will make the work for a positive result of ICO!
JesseHarris

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:18:29 PM

I'm check in white paper on your plan, It's truly nice!
Noticing website, brilliant activity, absorbing plan!
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:46:25 PM

Some updates from Vanig:

Amazing new partnership with Bgroup they will provide logistics and they also made a partneship with Ifashion which has always liked Vanig, A must read!

Soooooo good to hear the team isn’t resting and continues to strike up partnership I said from early on a project like this only succeeds with an enormous number of partners and it seems they are working toward that
jonhsongotti

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:11:27 PM

I wish the team will pay for supporters, including me when the ICO ended.
Due to nature of the private sale, no information can be disclosed at the moment. So, we should wait for a official announcement from the team after private sale phase ends.

Hope to see sweetie results of Vanig ICO in the next four weeks.
Of course.I believe in this project. We should wait, everything still works out normally. Project will soon reach hardcap and will soon exchainge.
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:33:20 PM

Should be very interesting indeed to see the exchanges that Vanig will be listed on being in the Asia area. Known for early adopters and crypto enthusiasts, Vanig tokens  could really Make some big gains for early investors
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: