Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:23:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:02:37 PM

The block chain is going to mainstream and dispatch labs are on the way to build their architecture to get it near to us.
Dispatch labs protocol is scalable on using our dap as consensus,dispatch achieved high transactions through out and it has backwards compatible with Etherium smart contracts and dispatch labs are handling lots of data and extends functionality of ETH.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:14:31 PM

I like the project, but I think that it does not have enough bounty, and as for me it's just fine, in my opinion.
Well it's been a talk in the project thread and many suggested about the bounty but the team and developers didn't release any confirmation if thy will launch their own projects bounty. We all know that the campaigns are proven helpful for project improvements but we can't force the team and developers if they wont launch one. Let's still be hopefull that they will consider suggestions about this matter.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:32:07 PM

Many projects have done this way. What do you intend to excel in the future?
I think that I may not totally agree with the statement of yours as this project has considerably improved and proved there existence and the potential of the team.

Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:44:53 PM

I personally like the project, the fact that it's interesting, simply because the developers are very sociable and I like it.
I do believe your  statement too. The teams are very approachable. They sre always willingto help each and eeveryone in the project. Assist all the following supporters and investors that need assistance in order to understand and clarify anything about the project. If you want to be a success in the future you most know how to mingled and communicate others the best why that  you can. So this factors are present in project team membersan ddevelopers team.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:01:08 PM

I personally like the project, the fact that it's interesting, simply because the developers are very sociable and I like it.
I do believe your  statement too. The teams are very approachable. They sre always willingto help each and eeveryone in the project. Assist all the following supporters and investors that need assistance in order to understand and clarify anything about the project. If you want to be a success in the future you most know how to mingled and communicate others the best why that  you can. So this factors are present in project team membersan ddevelopers team.
They might seem having a great day since there are so many people get intended to support the project and convinced to make an investment in the platform.
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:13:29 PM

I think that I may not totally agree with the statement of yours as this project has considerably improved and proved there existence and the potential of the team.
Well improved and proved in the future its the best goal which the Dispatch Labs project can achieve since it was the easiest goal ever.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:21:10 PM

I like the project, but I think that it does not have enough bounty, and as for me it's just fine, in my opinion.
Bounty is the medium of promotion of any project.They don't announced any bounty due to they have enough way to promote their project.Many investors praise them because of their effort   
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:33:30 PM

It was a nice project that every one who wanted to invest in the project has already invested in it but I think soon will hear some news and updates about it but for now let's just wait and watch how thing pan out.
I saw there is a lots of attention in the crypto community for this project and team was planning to do involve with people and it was nice that we can solve our daughter with them.
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:14:09 PM

I'm waiting for the news about the bounty program  that dispatch has already many participants the users are much active along with the team to focus on bounty in terms of advertising.
Many of us are waiting for the bounty program and o guess they are having a good time of marketing with this project and which can helps to recognize the project call dispatch.

If they can actually market themselves well enough to get some people actually jumping in they don't need a traditional bounty. But alas most devs cant
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:26:42 PM

Hey Dispatchers, we've been busy at work upgrading our testnet and our developer tools.

Read this post to see all the cool stuff we've been up to!

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/dispatch-dev-update-6-testnet-upgrades-and-dev-tools-f77b5c74f620

Nice team. It's so great to hear that you always ensure that the platform always in a better functions. Having this upgrades will give more reasons why it needs to be invested. Hopefully, you will have a good exposure for this in various sites so that more people will know how good it is.

Yeah I have visited their medium link and really amazed about the latest updates from dispatch project. I hope the team will continue to make more developments and hoping more good news soon.
Testnet 2.0 upgrade has a lot of added features and bug fixes. Great work dear developers hopefully the platform will be more stable because of this new update.

It is nice to know that the team never give up to develop new features despite of the current market situation now. Soon all their hardships will be paid off and this project will achieve good outcome.
Yes you are right and If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focus on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.
Of course, advertising is the main engine for the development of the project. The Dispatch team should not stop there and continue working on their project.
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:30:24 PM

Hey Dispatchers, we've been busy at work upgrading our testnet and our developer tools.

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/dispatch-dev-update-6-testnet-upgrades-and-dev-tools-f77b5c74f620

Nice team. It's so great to hear that you always ensure that the platform always in a better functions. Having this upgrades will give more reasons why it needs to be invested. Hopefully, you will have a good exposure for this in various sites so that more people will know how good it is.

Yeah I have visited their medium link and really amazed about the latest updates from dispatch project. I hope the team will continue to make more developments and hoping more good news soon.
Testnet 2.0 upgrade has a lot of added features and bug fixes. Great work dear developers hopefully the platform will be more stable because of this new update.

It is nice to know that the team never give up to develop new features despite of the current market situation now. Soon all their hardships will be paid off and this project will achieve good outcome.
Yes you are right and If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focus on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.

DISPATCH LABS looks like a high quality project, something rare in the current landscape of copy-paste coins. I hope they will launch a bounty campaign so as to share their project with a wider community.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:05:41 PM

DISPATCH LABS looks like a high quality project, something rare in the current landscape of copy-paste coins. I hope they will launch a bounty campaign so as to share their project with a wider community.
Of course, a bounty campaign would be well received by all the proponents of the project, but unfortunately this will not happen. The project is capable of development without additional techniques.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:18:19 PM

Recently there was an announcement about this, in which the developers promised to add a bounty in the near future. Personally for me it seems quite absurd, since I think that the bounty launch is already too late and because of this it makes no sense.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:34:34 PM

The project have been here for a long period of time. One thing good happen here is that the team are always communicating with the members and very optimistic on their project despite of the bad flow of the market. Also, they always worked for their platform and improved it's functions and I'm hoping it will completely developed.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:36:43 PM

Of course, advertising is the main engine for the development of the project. The Dispatch team should not stop there and continue working on their project.

I agree, in order to gain more investors the team should not  stop doing things to promote  the project so that many will know and invest the project. Development of the project is also nreded to make it more better and unique from other project. Hopimg for the success of this project.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:38:30 PM

I like the project, for the most part the fact that it is very interesting, and especially so that the developers are sociable.
Its good that there are more who are getting interested, and of course the team are giving their best to communicate with others since sometimes they are busy.
Yes. I see nearly the team have active and responsive more for provide us some information about this project. But i really hope have more news aboun bounty or airdrop.
Being active and responsive helps a lot in making the project turns into reality one. This will ensure of how the team is serious in their job that will lead also to have more supporters and investors to trust this project.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion, communication of developers with the participants as for me the most important thing in the project.

The team I think didn't lack the communication and there's also another way to get intact with them through their telegram. So, better to wait for their further major announcement.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 10:19:26 PM

There is yet to be a bounty program for this project man so i think the best idea for now is just to hold since the team said they will update us soon on that

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:24:38 PM

There is yet to be a bounty program for this project man so i think the best idea for now is just to hold since the team said they will update us soon on that

It's not yet been decided maybe because of the market as of this moment isn't not good. People are still waiting for the announcement and this is why some are just asking for the updates.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:07:29 PM

Recently there was an announcement about this, in which the developers promised to add a bounty in the near future. Personally for me it seems quite absurd, since I think that the bounty launch is already too late and because of this it makes no sense.

The reason why the bounty is delay because the team don't want to Break The SEC's law which can cause problem for them in future. They already said that they are still working out navigating the legal landscape before they can launch any bounty or airdrop.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:57:35 AM

The reason why the bounty is delay because the team don't want to Break The SEC's law which can cause problem for them in future. They already said that they are still working out navigating the legal landscape before they can launch any bounty or airdrop.
Thanks for the information mate, this could help many members that are always asking what happened to the bounty campaign. I hope many people can read this.

Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: