Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:55:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25689 times)
liquiplus

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:50:12 PM

Great concept. I can see that a lot of people are also loving this project since a lot are getting involved and are curious. This means people want to learn more about this project. I think that this is a sign that there are already a lot of investors and a lot more to come. I mean, of the great solutions this project has for the freelancing and hiring in the internet, who wouldn't see this project's potential? I am sure this project will be a success.
very helpful this project for every one.
Bidium will give buyers the opportunity to purchase only by bidding with the aid of
cyptocurrency exchange and a freelance platform where employers can hire freelancers
with the aid of more than 10 coins which includes Bidium, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin,
and other coins that will be announced at a later stage.
In summary, our market structure is made up of networks of various technical devices
that will give investors the opportunity of benefiting from a marketplace without
centralized location
ranitidine

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:51:28 PM

Man, it just doesn't get any better than this. Imagine having this kind of platform and being able to use it, it's like having a girlfriend who is sweet, knows how to cook, hot as hell, and take cares of you! All in one! I can only see bright future ahead for this project. I will surely be one of the first users of this platform when it goes live!
essentiale

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:56:42 PM

What more can an investor ask? Damn, great concept, great white paper, great developing team that are not anonymous and shows themselves unlike any other projects out there that have anonymous developers that are either afraid to show themselves so they can scam or afraid to be held accountable for the losses of their investors if they ever fail to deliver. It is a nice move showing the real identities of the developers. Doing this really does make investors feel safe and confident to invest.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:01:22 PM

Just when I think binance is the best of the best, this project comes along. I mean, who would even want binance if there is this exchange? I am pretty sure that every coin or token out there will be dreaming to be listed on this exchange. This just means that only massive profits awaits the people that chooses to support this project. Which is probably why there are already a lot of people talking about this amazing project.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:07:44 PM

I was wondering why there are a lot of people that have been talking about this project for just a short period of time even on social media but when I read the white paper, I completely understood immediately why this is the case. This clearly is a great project like no other that I have seen. And to be able to spread the word that fast, only show how great the marketing skills of the developing team are.
bioessential

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:08:09 PM

What more can an investor ask? Damn, great concept, great white paper, great developing team that are not anonymous and shows themselves unlike any other projects out there that have anonymous developers that are either afraid to show themselves so they can scam or afraid to be held accountable for the losses of their investors if they ever fail to deliver. It is a nice move showing the real identities of the developers. Doing this really does make investors feel safe and confident to invest.
this projects will attract lots of investor. everything is all transparency, the roadmap, the management behind this project and the clear vision of the BIDIUM
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:05:47 PM

Just when I think binance is the best of the best, this project comes along. I mean, who would even want binance if there is this exchange? I am pretty sure that every coin or token out there will be dreaming to be listed on this exchange. This just means that only massive profits awaits the people that chooses to support this project. Which is probably why there are already a lot of people talking about this amazing project.
Yes Binance right now is popular, they have best UI and you can download their apps. I hope Bidiium could do the same thing but needs to improve their marketing skills and they need to hire IT developer that are expert in Security field.
sexybambam21

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:34:16 PM

Bidium can't achieve the hardcap in just a couple of weeks. Just imagine, the gap of their token sale is just for 5-6 weeks. I don't know what they are thinking but to be honest, bidium has a potential to be failed. The period is too short compared to other project who had more than 11 weeks.
I dont see that they cant achieve the hardcap, Theres a really big big chances that bidium can reach the hard cap we know that bidium has unique features than others.
Let us just watch what will happen next, don’t promising what their decision have a good reason behind. Let us give all our support to this project so that they achieve the hard cap.
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:57:38 PM

The bidium project provides a different or unique platform but is can easily.be managed especially for those people who are afraid/worried about their the problems that they might faced.during the transaction,
in bidium the project can assure the comsumers that their platforms are all legit and properly managed.
Yes, bedium project is one of the good project i've ever seen before. It is one of many investment really will like because bidium platform is so many advantages that the customers will get like when using their wallet you will transact with no fees to pay using their bidm token.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:16:33 AM

Bidium can't achieve the hardcap in just a couple of weeks. Just imagine, the gap of their token sale is just for 5-6 weeks. I don't know what they are thinking but to be honest, bidium has a potential to be failed. The period is too short compared to other project who had more than 11 weeks.
I dont see that they cant achieve the hardcap, Theres a really big big chances that bidium can reach the hard cap we know that bidium has unique features than others.
I think there is a possibility to attain hardcap since their project is bright & attainable and I hope will do all the marketing strategy to pump their popularity in social media esp. twitter, blogs & left and right publicity. 
Me too, i think they can because bedium platform is good and there are a lot of freelancer who want this kind of project that they can help to find employee. Event the period is too short but they can do it and maybe if not they will extend their ICO sale.
djmixen

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:57:32 AM

i look bidium is going forward, because of the management,the people behind is well expercience, and i know it helps a lot.
The Design and development work of the application has already been kicked off.

Correct, most of the project will more than 5weeks to make sure that they will reach the hard cap, but bidium is unique,they will make sure that in a short period of time they can do it.
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:49:20 AM

The Project is great! Bidium platform offers an effective & simple peer to peer payment that is fast, free and easy just like any other coin. What i want in crypto world is decentralized and a Peer to Peer gives the opportunity of making a direct transfer without involving any thirdparty or middleman.
Okay that's how we wanted to have, Yes alot of users wants decentralized and we don't want banks involve on our transactions to pay taxes and fees and we don't allow that in our ecosystem. What a wonderful project that we have here. Bidium is gaining popularity not in the social media but in the whole world.
Everyone of us was very happy and able to use bidium because of the qualities that they have, not all project are willing to gave us a favor that the transaction was free and giving also the buyers and sellers the benefits from them.

The bidium is great because as you read the whitepaper there is no involved an thirdparty or bank/government services for you to have the feeling of safety of your money,
because bidium is a blockchain technology that no one can distiguish the code.
manoj1605

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:18:15 AM

Cryptocurrency has been rapidly gaining ground and it's
fluctuating nature also catches the eye of media houses.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:01:38 AM

Most of the companies require a longer period to deliver products and services to their customers. There is also a time delay in delivering the information to their customers and In Bidium Customer service is important. As we can see they deserve to be on the top spot of ICO.

As we can see, we are now in a modern world that the technology is highly updated and a good quality outcome,
so that the bidium is offering a transaction in terms of delivering an information or a products, we will no longer experiencing the delay of delivery.
djmixen

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:13:53 AM

The Project is great! Bidium platform offers an effective & simple peer to peer payment that is fast, free and easy just like any other coin. What i want in crypto world is decentralized and a Peer to Peer gives the opportunity of making a direct transfer without involving any thirdparty or middleman.
Okay that's how we wanted to have, Yes alot of users wants decentralized and we don't want banks involve on our transactions to pay taxes and fees and we don't allow that in our ecosystem. What a wonderful project that we have here. Bidium is gaining popularity not in the social media but in the whole world.
Everyone of us was very happy and able to use bidium because of the qualities that they have, not all project are willing to gave us a favor that the transaction was free and giving also the buyers and sellers the benefits from them.

The bidium is great because as you read the whitepaper there is no involved an thirdparty or bank/government services for you to have the feeling of safety of your money,
because bidium is a blockchain technology that no one can distiguish the code.
We can’t culpable others why they feel unsafe in using online wallet for their token, because there are so many hackers that can manipulate procure to get the token, but in bidium wallet they can’t because of the security that they have.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:55:43 AM

Bidium Pre-ICO officially closed

The Bidium Pre-ICO sale is now officially closed. During the Pre-ICO phase, Over 61643737 BIDM tokens were sold and more than $500,000 was raised!

The main ICO sale is scheduled for May. The Whitelist/KYC  process would begin soon.