Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:39:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25689 times)
Jlimao28

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:41:31 PM

Now i got it. How freelance platform works is, both the employer and the freelancers are going to register to the platform with the use of BIDM token as payment, only very small percentage 0.0% if they use Bidium native token and will be 1% if other tokens. Then the employers advertise or posts their online jobs and freelance applicants will be choosng wich one suits their skills. Could be web designing, logo making, video editing or article writing etc which is done online. Good idea.
Thank you for clarifying this one! Hope it will help much the bidium community to understand deeply on what the bidium transaction should be. Now I understand also that the transaction fee will become free if I will use the native token of bidium, BIDM token. However, the transaction will have 1% charge if I will use other tokens to avail products or services in bidding marketplace.
If it were so, then it is good to store BIDM tokens right now specially, the price is at it's lowest value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:24:15 AM

It is said that they own BIDM token will be used as payment in transactions made inside the platform, does it mean that there will be a good future value for their token since it will be in demand? It it cost that small using their token so users will choose to use BIDM tokens to save money.
BIDM token can be used to get rewarded from BIDIUM exchange platform. It gives you freedom to choose and transfer your coins to the flatform as
payment for goods and service.

And just like bitcoin and Ethereum we can trade our favorite altcoins using bidium token with a minimal fee. So i hope that Bidium platform will have a 3 way deal not just for exchanges, but they can add more storage to save our funds and stake more coins in the future i know that POS is good under the smartcontracts of Ethereum.

bioessential

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:11:55 AM

Bidiums’ another most efficient function is a decentralized marketplace that is selfregulatory espcially for freelancers and clients.
 The freelancers it has an opportunity to showcase there  gigs for a particular price

Yes, that is true. For me, this is the greatest feature of this project. Because to have an opportunity to advertise your own skills and experiences to a platform like this that are full of credible people would be the best thing as a freelancer because it is making things easier for you. I think this will be the one to drive big investors into this project.
The financial boom in the cryptocurrency world has led to immense interest by investor all over the globe.This interest of investors in the cryptocurrency
industry has led to a commensurate increase in the number of ICOs and the creation of tokens.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:17:35 AM

Bidiums’ another most efficient function is a decentralized marketplace that is selfregulatory espcially for freelancers and clients.
 The freelancers it has an opportunity to showcase there  gigs for a particular price

Yes, that is true. For me, this is the greatest feature of this project. Because to have an opportunity to advertise your own skills and experiences to a platform like this that are full of credible people would be the best thing as a freelancer because it is making things easier for you. I think this will be the one to drive big investors into this project.
The financial boom in the cryptocurrency world has led to immense interest by investor all over the globe.This interest of investors in the cryptocurrency
industry has led to a commensurate increase in the number of ICOs and the creation of tokens.

Bidium having a cryptocurrency trade and using cryptocurrency in marketplace can help in capital controls as there are usually some restrictions on the movement of fiat capital from within and outside the country causing limitations to a persons desired transactions on trading and in buying something on a marketplace.

bioessential

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:44:19 AM

One thing i like to Bidium is the onliners decentralized bidding marketplace will prevent buyers and sellers from wasting time thereby giving sellers access to guaranteed buyers and reasonable profit.
liquiplus

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:51:33 AM

One thing i like to Bidium is the onliners decentralized bidding marketplace will prevent buyers and sellers from wasting time thereby giving sellers access to guaranteed buyers and reasonable profit.
It is very important preventing buyers and sellers from bidding, Bidium it has a tranparency to the bidders
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:06:14 AM

As I read their website and browse over their team, I observe that most of the team mates are Indian. Is Bidium token from India? Its great to hear that Indian technology is getting modernized and that it will be a great opportunity to their country. ICO sales started and more and more investors gets interested in this token.
Yes, almost all team member of this project is Indian and we can see that they have a skills that everyone is amaze like in preparing this project whereas they help the freelancers to engage in using blockchain and to find an employee that can use their Bidm token.
manoj1605

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:23:08 AM

Research indicates that 34.3% of eBay sellers earn under $10,000 in a year while at Amazon it’s only 9% sellers. In addition to this, just 3.9% of eBay sellers make above a million dollars in a year as compared to 16.7% of Amazon sellers. Research also highlights that only 2.1% of sellers make above $10 million revenue in a year from Amazon marketplace.
bioessential

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:47:54 AM

Bidium offers a proof of stake algorithm that is created specifically for decentralized bidding marketplace.
liquiplus

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:17:38 AM

Bidium offers a proof of stake algorithm that is created specifically for decentralized bidding marketplace.

Bidium includes a stake that represents the relative value that is held value by addresses on the node. The security of
the blockchain is guaranteed as stakes are taken at random.
CannonWarrior

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:34:44 AM
Merited by Joemzz31 (5)

One of the benefits of this project to the sellers is they will get a  50% Ad profit share, which is good because even though you can't sold or all of your product are sold you will still receiving your benefits, and also the buyers will also benefits another 30% of Ad profit share if the product is being sold.

That's a nice idea regarding to the bibium project, that the both buyers and sellers will be receiving benefits even if the product is not sold out, but it is much better if the product is all sold out.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:01:51 AM

I can't see any developers who support the investors in this thread. In addition, I can't see any activities of bidium even in any social media sites. Hm. Bidium smells fishy.
How do I lend my capital if I don't see any developer (even in a form of image or video) that works with the project or have a hands on activity?
Give me some proof.
Did you know about Satoshi Nakamoto?
If yes, then you will also believe that bidium will success. I believe that anonymity of the team does not really affect the project. Bitcoin is popular, reliable and trustworthy coin. We are interested in bitcoin even we don't really know the person/s behind the pseudonym "Satoshi Nakomoto". And because of that interest, bitcoin still alive from the start until now.

I got the point of Harribel. Sometimes, real investors are triggered when they don't really know the name of the team. One of the factor that affects the succesion of an ICO is the team/developer. We are interested in a project where the developers have initiative, hardwork and determination to the project.
Remember, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and when it was existed, people never believed until one man use it to exchange for a pizza. Bidium is really differ in bitcoin from the project till the time it will launch. I believe that we need today various proofs in order to say a project is legitimate or fake.

Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:23:01 AM

For those who don't want to view the whitepaper of Bidium, here is a summary about Bidium. Let us raise questions here so that we can discuss deeply the usage of bidium in our community. Help me to clarify so that I know that bidium is good project to invest. If ever, I found out that bidium is good, I will invest with their ICO.
No need to think twice, if you want to invest, invest. Actually in investing in ICOs is like gambling. There are very realistic projects conducting ICOs but in the end they turn to be just imaginations and the developers are no where to be found. Only very few are geniune but it is worth taking the rest is BIDIUM will indeed be successful you will have your gains. Pre ICO is sold out so more proof do we need. Lets just wait for the main sale.
Investment is a matter of luck. We gamble our money without any insurance that it will return to us. It is just like putting our money in a lottery, we really don't know where and when our luck will come to us but we are always believe that our bet will earn a lot of profits. ICOs are pretentious, we should be perceptive in choosing what are unorthodox from not.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:27:58 AM

Functionality: Transactions will be done by the customer at their preferred time in the marketplace; Cryptocurrency can also be sold to our community market makers for cash. The BIDIUM token can be transferred to two other parties as payment for goods and services after bids for freelance service. The converted cash will not be treated as an available balance. The total system is produced by the same amount.

Cryptocurrency can be use as a mode of payment and as a store values, and also use this in a bidding of a product and you can also trade this into a real money if you want.
manoj1605

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:32:05 AM

Freelance Platform are also a potential market to explore considering the U.S market as, a case study, there are over 53 million people doing freelancing work in the U.S and this is an aggregate of 34% of the national workforce
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:02:50 AM

Crypto currencies have gained the attention of the people world wide and they are already using the crypto currencies like bitcoins, ethereum and etcetera as a source of payment
and even in some developing countries countries so in terms of exchanging it is easy to trade or exchange crypto currencies to the real money.

That's right, the cryptocurreny is gaining a lot of attention and as of now many people are now using cryptocurrency as a mode of payment, and in additional to it, the cryptocurrency is easy to trade or exchange into a real money, and in terms of bidding you can use crytpocurrency like bidm token to bid in a product/service in bdium marketplace.
xamil

Activity: 354

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:01:06 PM

One of the benefits of this project to the sellers is they will get a  50% Ad profit share, which is good because even though you can't sold or all of your product are sold you will still receiving your benefits, and also the buyers will also benefits another 30% of Ad profit share if the product is being sold.
Not only in buyers and sellers who are being benefited from this project, but also those who will invest on it and the freelancers who will become part of this project as well.
sexybambam21

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:15:56 PM

I was wondering why there are a lot of people that have been talking about this project for just a short period of time even on social media but when I read the white paper, I completely understood immediately why this is the case. This clearly is a great project like no other that I have seen. And to be able to spread the word that fast, only show how great the marketing skills of the developing team are.

Yes, this is a good project. Its like having all you need in one place. A trading platform, a marketplace, and a job site in one.
This is a good project that can help a freelancers to use blockchain as also can use buy the employers. One thing that I really like is having a big help to the BIDM token users that every transaction is no fees using their wallet.
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:59:42 PM

The Project is great! Bidium platform offers an effective & simple peer to peer payment that is fast, free and easy just like any other coin. What i want in crypto world is decentralized and a Peer to Peer gives the opportunity of making a direct transfer without involving any thirdparty or middleman.
Okay that's how we wanted to have, Yes alot of users wants decentralized and we don't want banks involve on our transactions to pay taxes and fees and we don't allow that in our ecosystem. What a wonderful project that we have here. Bidium is gaining popularity not in the social media but in the whole world.
Everyone of us was very happy and able to use bidium because of the qualities that they have, not all project are willing to gave us a favor that the transaction was free and giving also the buyers and sellers the benefits from them.

The bidium is great because as you read the whitepaper there is no involved an thirdparty or bank/government services for you to have the feeling of safety of your money,
because bidium is a blockchain technology that no one can distiguish the code.
Having their own wallet as your wallet when you have a BIDM Token is a big help to those investors and token holders as they don’t have a fee on their transaction is one of the favorable and willingness of investors to invest on it.
There will be a fee and should be minimal I guess. If you can hold their token and willing to keep it for long you will earn by staking it in their wallet coz they have POS which is additional part of earnings.
Nice to hear that then, well like what i said there is a big benefits from this project which every investors can get. Hope that this project will become successful in their ICO sale.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:19:43 PM

Cryptocurrency has been rapidly gaining ground and it's
fluctuating nature also catches the eye of media houses.

And because of this people are also getting more and more new ICO for them to invest and hope to rise like the other old coins. Hope that Bidium will bloom rapidly so that gaining is easy for us who invest. Interesting that Bidium is an ICO at the same time their platform is exchange so win win for both parties.
Well I hope that it will increase faster than the other coin for us to get more profit after the ICO sale. In fact we are aware that almost all token after the ICO sale is we need to wait at least a month before the Green Day, and maybe the BIDM token will not too long of waiting for the highest value of it.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: