Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:51:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25689 times)
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:54:04 PM

It is said that they own BIDM token will be used as payment in transactions made inside the platform, does it mean that there will be a good future value for their token since it will be in demand? It it cost that small using their token so users will choose to use BIDM tokens to save money.

With the support BIDIUM is getting BIDM token will surely increase in price in the future. Once the market is set and BIDM is in circulation the demand for BIDM will definitely increase. Having no transaction fee and minimal charges BIDM will be the trading platform preferred buy more traders. I do hope they can integrate other cryptocurrencies in their trading platform as well without the need to convert it to BIDM.
alpha001

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:00:45 PM

https://i.imgur.com/uDamBBD.png
For those who don't want to view the whitepaper of Bidium, here is a summary about Bidium. Let us raise questions here so that we can discuss deeply the usage of bidium in our community. Help me to clarify so that I know that bidium is good project to invest. If ever, I found out that bidium is good, I will invest with their ICO.
No need to think twice, if you want to invest, invest. Actually in investing in ICOs is like gambling. There are very realistic projects conducting ICOs but in the end they turn to be just imaginations and the developers are no where to be found. Only very few are geniune but it is worth taking the rest is BIDIUM will indeed be successful you will have your gains. Pre ICO is sold out so more proof do we need. Lets just wait for the main sale.
Investment is a matter of luck. We gamble our money without any insurance that it will return to us. It is just like putting our money in a lottery, we really don't know where and when our luck will come to us but we are always believe that our bet will earn a lot of profits. ICOs are pretentious, we should be perceptive in choosing what are unorthodox from not.

Luck is just one side of the coin. We do study the offers make by the companies before we invest. We see a lot of ICO not even hitting the Soft Cap for their project since their concept is either irrelevant or not well thought of. BIDM offers what the bitcoin community need. A trading platform that has no transaction fees and minimal charges. Plus it offers incentive of 30-50% from advertisement. Getting support from a lot of people you can say that it is not just a gamble but a wise investment since the idea is realistic, attainable and a sure win investment.
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:10:54 PM

Any news on their ICO.? Does anyone here knows when will the main sale starts? This projects seems to quiet nobody is supporting it by answering queries and giving clarifications here. I wonder what the CM is doing by now.

I think main ICO started May 1. Try checking out the website. Hitting their soft cap easily means that the project is seen by many investors as a feasible and profitable investment. I think the whitepaper addresses most issues and there are regular updates here from different people who is interested in BIDM. I will try to research and post any updates as well. Thanks.
reme.auditor

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:15:34 PM

Research indicates that 34.3% of eBay sellers earn under $10,000 in a year while at Amazon it’s only 9% sellers. In addition to this, just 3.9% of eBay sellers make above a million dollars in a year as compared to 16.7% of Amazon sellers. Research also highlights that only 2.1% of sellers make above $10 million revenue in a year from Amazon marketplace.

PRE SALE HARD CAP of 1 million USD
and an ICO sold out of 10,000,000 USD.
I can see a new exchange in the future.
Not looking for huge amount to have , just having a simple ICO to get know by the public and crypto community.
This is not just a simple marketing to get more people on their platform. NICE ONE!

And that $10 Million USD is already the target ICO Sold out for BIDM token. I get your point but BIDM is not only a marketplace for items but also a trading platform for cryptocurrencies and job site for freelancer. And with the advent of social media, the internet, mobile phones and advancement of technology, more and more people are buying online which will be the market of BIDM.
alpha001

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:21:54 PM

One of the benefits of this project to the sellers is they will get a  50% Ad profit share, which is good because even though you can't sold or all of your product are sold you will still receiving your benefits, and also the buyers will also benefits another 30% of Ad profit share if the product is being sold.
Not only in buyers and sellers who are being benefited from this project, but also those who will invest on it and the freelancers who will become part of this project as well.

With these benefits offered by BIDM its no wonder they are selling like hotcake. Usually we see projects that will present a certain concept or idea but does not offer any profit sharing on advertisement. This is an additional encouragement for traders to use BIDM platform and for investors to invest more on BIDM.
BitKinginfinity

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:26:07 PM

Did you know that based on the timetable BIDM will be listed on major exchanges this June 2018? They will also launch a Beta version of BIDM exchange on the same month. What does this mean? BIDM will be readily available for trading and exchange with other cryptocurrencies.
alpha001

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:28:56 PM

Did you know that based on the timetable BIDM will be listed on major exchanges this June 2018? They will also launch a Beta version of BIDM exchange on the same month. What does this mean? BIDM will be readily available for trading and exchange with other cryptocurrencies.

Yes I did read it. Project will be completed within the year including the freelance app. I am very excited to test their platform for trading and find job opportunities as a freelancer.
reme.auditor

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:31:45 PM

Yes I did read it. Project will be completed within the year including the freelance app. I am very excited to test their platform for trading and find job opportunities as a freelancer.

That's great. E-BID marketplace will be launched on the last quarter of this year. I am also looking forward on putting my items for sale in the E-BID marketplace. I am also a freelancer and with BIDIUM I can do both.
BitKinginfinity

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:38:07 PM

Cryptocurrency has been rapidly gaining ground and it's
fluctuating nature also catches the eye of media houses.

Bitcoin price is volatile. Since it is not centralized we cannot really predict how much will be the price of Bitcoin in the future. BIDM on the other hand is not just a cryptocurrency. It is a currency that will serve as the main token in using BIDM platform. With the wide range of activities you can do with the BIDM platform, we can expect BIDM token to be widely used and in demand. With the demand in BIDM token its prices will surely increase. That is my analysis for this project.
reme.auditor

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:40:54 PM

Cryptocurrency has been rapidly gaining ground and it's
fluctuating nature also catches the eye of media houses.

Bitcoin price is volatile. Since it is not centralized we cannot really predict how much will be the price of Bitcoin in the future. BIDM on the other hand is not just a cryptocurrency. It is a currency that will serve as the main token in using BIDM platform. With the wide range of activities you can do with the BIDM platform, we can expect BIDM token to be widely used and in demand. With the demand in BIDM token its prices will surely increase. That is my analysis for this project.

I do agree with your statement that BIDM token prices will increase in the future. To add, this will be more stable than the current cryptocurrencies since it has its own platform of trading. We see tokens being used in purchasing regular items in the future and BIDM will be a popular token for Bitcoin traders.
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:41:19 PM

As I read their website and browse over their team, I observe that most of the team mates are Indian. Is Bidium token from India? Its great to hear that Indian technology is getting modernized and that it will be a great opportunity to their country. ICO sales started and more and more investors gets interested in this token.
As I browse in their website I found out that the "core development of their project is in India however our team is from United States, Russia, Dubai and Pakistan. But Bidium judiciary and operational country is ESTONIA." so most likely Indian personnel will be dominant in their team.
BitKinginfinity

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:44:12 PM

As I read their website and browse over their team, I observe that most of the team mates are Indian. Is Bidium token from India? Its great to hear that Indian technology is getting modernized and that it will be a great opportunity to their country. ICO sales started and more and more investors gets interested in this token.
As I browse in their website I found out that the "core development of their project is in India however our team is from United States, Russia, Dubai and Pakistan. But Bidium judiciary and operational country is ESTONIA." so most likely Indian personnel will be dominant in their team.

I did look up on some ICOs being offered currently and I see that many developers are based in India and the US. I think these only shows that India widely accepts cryptocurrencies and the use of blockchain technology. I know that many people believe in the idea of decentralized currency and this trend shows that the people in India believe in this as well.
alpha001

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:46:08 PM

Bidium will change all the transaction make easy to access in a medium of time management . It will turn to minimize the time or passses to many procedure to make a transaction involving a big charges.

NOt only it will minimize time but the charges is comparatively low as opposed to existing trading platform. Another advantage of BIDM platform is that they are willing to share 30%-50% of the advertising profit to users of the BIDM platform.
Bittyful

Activity: 19
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:49:45 PM

One of the good idea of the bidium project is giving the freelance workers an opportunity to be hired by the big companjes.
wherein the effective function is to distribute the marketplace in different parts of the country that you can manage by yourself through online and especially for the freelancers and also to the clients.
Is there any ICO that offers that kind of project because I feel that they are pioneer in this area. Actually if they can make this platform smooth, user friendly and accessible in the country who is crypto enthusiast the success rate of this project is 100%. Both freelance employer and freelance employee will benefit though this platform.
BitKinginfinity

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:50:48 PM

"You must take all necessary professional advice, including in relation to tax and accounting
treatment. We hope the BIDIUM project will be highly successful. However, success is not
guaranteed and digital assets and platforms involve risk. You must assess the risks and your
ability to bear them."

https://bidium.io/assets/documents/Whitepaper-Bidium-3.0.pdf

This is quoted from the whitepaper. It is interesting since the developers wants us to study, get advise and they do not make claims and guarantee of success but express the hope for the success of the project. This type of statements makes you appreciate the Developers for not wanting to take advantage of their potential investors.
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:54:22 PM

Research indicates that 34.3% of eBay sellers earn under $10,000 in a year while at Amazon it’s only 9% sellers. In addition to this, just 3.9% of eBay sellers make above a million dollars in a year as compared to 16.7% of Amazon sellers. Research also highlights that only 2.1% of sellers make above $10 million revenue in a year from Amazon marketplace.
What do you want to emphasize in this statistics?
Do you want to tell us that freelancing is a good source of income? Well, it may when bidium replace these two giant techs. Freelancer can earn more if they will have less transaction fees. Aside from that, freelancer who are more competitive, are those who will benefit by this online bidding marketplace.
Amazon and eBay are old one, we should change our lifestyle right now and turn our future in bidium.

CoachCarter

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:27:49 PM

Bidium will change all the transaction make easy to access in a medium of time management . It will turn to minimize the time or passses to many procedure to make a transaction involving a big charges.

NOt only it will minimize time but the charges is comparatively low as opposed to existing trading platform. Another advantage of BIDM platform is that they are willing to share 30%-50% of the advertising profit to users of the BIDM platform.

So this is a win-win situation on those buyers and seller on platform where they can get a share from ads. How about the freelancer that will bid on the said item how can they earn?
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:57:40 PM

So this is a win-win situation on those buyers and seller on platform where they can get a share from ads. How about the freelancer that will bid on the said item how can they earn?

They will get paid with cryptos that's partnered with bidium or by using bidium tokens.

Best part is transactions are also low when paying freelancers. plus these freelancers I think are also traders which is a win/win for bidiums.. you get freelancers, customers and investors at the same time.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
liquiplus

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:34:28 PM

I did look up on some ICOs being offered currently and I see that many developers are based in India and the US. I think these only shows that India widely accepts cryptocurrencies and the use of blockchain technology. I know that many people believe in the idea of decentralized currency and this trend shows that the people in India believe in this as well.
BIDIUM is proposed as a completely decentralized exchange by utilizing already existing blockchain application, it allows use networks peer to peer basis.
manoj1605

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:48:32 PM

The financial boom in the cryptocurrency world has led to immense interest by investor all over the globe who wishes to have a taste of the cryptocurrency cake.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: