Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:01:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25689 times)
zycast

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:38:32 PM

So this project is a win win situation so the buyers and sellers on platform they can get a share from bidiums ads,so how freelancer how can they earn?

Yes it truly is a win win situation for both the buyers and sellers on the platform. But actually, it isn't just them that gets a lot of benefits from this platforms but also the employers that are looking for quality workers that have real claims. And as for the freelancers, they will have the chance to showcase all their skills and past experiences and even show off their degrees to be able to get jobs that pay decent rewards. This will enable the freelancers earn together with all the other users of the platform. The best thing? Anyone can obviously engage in all these benefits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:43:44 PM

Bidium has a wondrous roadmap, I can see how the developers are efficient to perform a monthly update for the project.
May 2018
Alpha version was launched
ICO will start < it was already launched at the exact date
June 2018
Beta version will release < Hopefully, it will also be in exact date.
July 2018
App exchange launching
August 2018
Launching of freelance platform
September 2018
Freelance App launch

From month to month, there is an update regarding to their goals. And we can assure that the opening of 2019, bidium token holders will get their revenue.

This is such a great information. Thanks for sharing this, I believe that if the team really does stay true to their words and go through all the steps in the road map in the exact times that were stated, they will truly earn great amount of trust for their supporters which will lead to a strong community of holders. This might even make a lot of people take notice about this project more and become a supporter as well. I have so much trust in the developing team, I hope they meet investors half way.
gold78nuez

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:45:37 PM

Reserved for FAQ
Biduim for your bright future...
Jnissi

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:11:56 PM

I was wondering does bidium focus on a specific job for freelancers? or is it a typical freelancer site wherein all jobs are available? I'm just curious. hoping it reaches alot of freelancers, you don't see a 0 zero transaction fee site everyday.  Shocked
I dont think Bidium will control the advertisements of job posted by employers, as to which one is allowed and which one is not. As long as they pay they are allowed to post. Bidium will just serve as a freelance job hunting place i think. Applicants can just scroll as much as they want and find the best offer that suits their skills. I also hope they will have offers that suits my skills.  Grin Cheesy

Well, the truth is there already exists a lot of freelance hiring sites for free out there (yes, absolutely free, not a single cent to spend), even Bidium recognizes that and even made a comparison chart as one can see from their other channels.

But the thing is this, Bidium offers this freelance hiring service in a decentralized nature on top of blockchain technology.  Sounds really fancy isn't it?

So we are left to ask, how could decentralization help in the industry of freelance hiring? There you go, you are now in the same street as i am, maybe a few house away but i'm sure we'll meet soon.

Reply back your thoughts on how decentralization can help freelancers and aspiring ones like us and why do you think Bidium decided to take this course (and why they boast of it). Let's all discuss.
No dude. I think you’ve mistaken exchange and trading platforn into freelance platform. Bidium exchange and trading platform will be decentralized and built on blockchain technology. They have to or else they will be left out because almost all of the exchanges right now are decentralized also at blockchained. With freelance platform decentralized in a way that applicants and users will not be bound by their geographical locations anymore. As long as they pay they can use the platform, pick their choice of job and also the same for the employers.
manoj1605

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:15:18 PM

Peer to Peer gives the opportunity of making a direct transfer without involving any middleman.
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:17:31 PM

I was wondering does bidium focus on a specific job for freelancers? or is it a typical freelancer site wherein all jobs are available? I'm just curious. hoping it reaches alot of freelancers, you don't see a 0 zero transaction fee site everyday.  Shocked
I dont think Bidium will control the advertisements of job posted by employers, as to which one is allowed and which one is not. As long as they pay they are allowed to post. Bidium will just serve as a freelance job hunting place i think. Applicants can just scroll as much as they want and find the best offer that suits their skills. I also hope they will have offers that suits my skills.  Grin Cheesy

Well, the truth is there already exists a lot of freelance hiring sites for free out there (yes, absolutely free, not a single cent to spend), even Bidium recognizes that and even made a comparison chart as one can see from their other channels.

But the thing is this, Bidium offers this freelance hiring service in a decentralized nature on top of blockchain technology.  Sounds really fancy isn't it?

So we are left to ask, how could decentralization help in the industry of freelance hiring? There you go, you are now in the same street as i am, maybe a few house away but i'm sure we'll meet soon.

Reply back your thoughts on how decentralization can help freelancers and aspiring ones like us and why do you think Bidium decided to take this course (and why they boast of it). Let's all discuss.
No dude. I think you’ve mistaken exchange and trading platforn into freelance platform. Bidium exchange and trading platform will be decentralized and built on blockchain technology. They have to or else they will be left out because almost all of the exchanges right now are decentralized also at blockchained. With freelance platform decentralized in a way that applicants and users will not be bound by their geographical locations anymore. As long as they pay they can use the platform, pick their choice of job and also the same for the employers.
Yes exactly like that. But blockchain is also used in freelance platform because all the transactions made inside Bidium will stored in blocks, so transactions are not lost, traceable and more reliable. No need to follow up all the time if the payment you made has been recieved already it can be checked and verified in the blocks. I wish all my spendings history will also be stored in blocks so i can find where did my money goes.  Cheesy
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:21:44 PM

This Can be a lifesaver for those freelancers but there is one problem in this platform. How can they filter out those lazy ass freelancer from the platform. Yes there will be a hardworking freelancer out there but what about those people who doesn't do their work as a freelancer? It'll be the loss of the people who hire them if they don't do their work.

How can they sort out this kind of people or freelancer? Will they have a rating method for those freelancers not only for them but also the employer. 
There will be a direct interview of employers on applicants the moment they are pick according to their profile datas and they have to state why do they have to be chosen instead of others. There will also be endorsers among users inside the platform.

Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:28:59 PM

Yes exactly like that. But blockchain is also used in freelance platform because all the transactions made inside Bidium will stored in blocks, so transactions are not lost, traceable and more reliable. No need to follow up all the time if the payment you made has been recieved already it can be checked and verified in the blocks. I wish all my spendings history will also be stored in blocks so i can find where did my money goes.  Cheesy
Lol! Same here. I also wish my time will be recorded in blocks so I know what I did yesterday at a particular time. This time forgetfulness will be lessened as well as list of valuable things in a block also so i know where to find them. Well blockchain technology is really the best. I believe it will not only be in cryptocurrency it is used but i also hope in other areas of everyday life also.
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:36:00 PM

Bidium will be providing a secure wallet for every user they have. Not only for trading and exchange, sending and receiving coins but also for marketplace. Wallet will also be used in receiving and sending payments in the marketplace. It only means that every user of the platform needs to have this wallet and some tokens inside so if incase they want to purchase something online they may be able to pay in Bidium token or other cryptocurrency. So for someone who wants to purchase online they must be a registered user of Bidium platform.   
vicvicto17

Activity: 362

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:39:03 PM

Bidium will be providing a secure wallet for every user they have. Not only for trading and exchange, sending and receiving coins but also for marketplace. Wallet will also be used in receiving and sending payments in the marketplace. It only means that every user of the platform needs to have this wallet and some tokens inside so if incase they want to purchase something online they may be able to pay in Bidium token or other cryptocurrency. So for someone who wants to purchase online they must be a registered user of Bidium platform.   
Yes just like any other crypto wallets, But Bidium is much secured and they accept several Cryptocurrencies in just one wallet. We have a marketplace where we can buy and sell goods,stuffs it's like an amazon that we purchase item online by using this cryptocurrencies.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:59:55 PM

But the thing is this, Bidium offers this freelance hiring service in a decentralized nature on top of blockchain technology.  Sounds really fancy isn't it?

Yes exactly like that. But blockchain is also used in freelance platform because all the transactions made inside Bidium will stored in blocks, so transactions are not lost, traceable and more reliable. No need to follow up all the time if the payment you made has been recieved already it can be checked and verified in the blocks. I wish all my spendings history will also be stored in blocks so i can find where did my money goes.  Cheesy
Absolutely, Maybe you can check your transaction details and  anything that is involved in the blockchain are recorded with time and date and the updated price details are there. Bitcoin blocksize is 1 megabyte to confirm a transaction and i think Bidium can definitely have their own blockchain soon but for now using ERC20 standard under Ethereum blockchain which can contain about 224 transactions or 15 tx per second.

Cowming88

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:05:00 PM

Bidium uses the BIDM token to ensure a secured peer-to-peer transaction and hence there is no need for third parties such as Banks or government. Our technology
provides an easy interface with light and fast trading. 50% of the revenue fromtrading fee is usually rewarded among all BIDM token holders that are stored on BIDIUM wallet if they fixed their tokens in a slot period.
They better be secure because security is one of the issues of other exchange. If they can be sure that this is really secure then they really have advantage on the exchange area. I hope they have a good 2FA as well as added feature. I can't wait to use the full feature of BIDM from fast trading and for the low transaction fee.
Defenitely, bidium provide the wallet where as you can use to hold your bidm token without charges for all freelancers and even using other token the fees is so low. If this platform is continue until the last, for sure many investors are interested on it.
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:30:57 PM

I'm a little confused about this Bidium platform I know that this will be the bidding marketplace for traders and buyers out there. But why are they comparing bidium into amazon and ebay ? I know that ebay and amazon is literally an online market place for products but how about bidium?
Well, I think in their marketplace where as they offer more benefits compare to others whereas buyers and sellers can get more benefits in selling a product which is many sellers want.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:38:53 AM

But the thing is this, Bidium offers this freelance hiring service in a decentralized nature on top of blockchain technology.  Sounds really fancy isn't it?

Yes exactly like that. But blockchain is also used in freelance platform because all the transactions made inside Bidium will stored in blocks, so transactions are not lost, traceable and more reliable. No need to follow up all the time if the payment you made has been recieved already it can be checked and verified in the blocks. I wish all my spendings history will also be stored in blocks so i can find where did my money goes.  Cheesy
Absolutely, Maybe you can check your transaction details and  anything that is involved in the blockchain are recorded with time and date and the updated price details are there. Bitcoin blocksize is 1 megabyte to confirm a transaction and i think Bidium can definitely have their own blockchain soon but for now using ERC20 standard under Ethereum blockchain which can contain about 224 transactions or 15 tx per second.
Ethereum use gas to make a transaction the bigger the faster transaction, while bidium is still on developing stage  we are hoping that the project could have a big impact in cryptocurrency world as there will be a major competetitor on their platform. but the freelance platform can have a big deal.
sexybambam21

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:47:17 AM

As long as the history is not deleted or automatically delete they are still there.  Bidium transaction is still recorded and you can trace when you use your Bidm token as like what you want on where did your money goes because sometimes we are wondering where is our savings, when we use it and how much we use without knowing that we only forget the transaction we maid a while ago.
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:53:39 AM

I can't see any developers who support the investors in this thread. In addition, I can't see any activities of bidium even in any social media sites. Hm. Bidium smells fishy.
How do I lend my capital if I don't see any developer (even in a form of image or video) that works with the project or have a hands on activity?
Give me some proof.
Did you know about Satoshi Nakamoto?
If yes, then you will also believe that bidium will success. I believe that anonymity of the team does not really affect the project. Bitcoin is popular, reliable and trustworthy coin. We are interested in bitcoin even we don't really know the person/s behind the pseudonym "Satoshi Nakomoto". And because of that interest, bitcoin still alive from the start until now.

“No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it’s not the same river and he’s not the same man.”- Heraclitus
I believe also that you know who is Heraclitus. Don't compare bidium to bitcoin, they are both different. Of course, Bitcoin gain its popularity because the name of inventor was hidden. People are attached in bitcoin because it was the first cryptocurrency unlike today, more than thousands of ICO are existing. Unfortunately, tens of it are genuine. We need a proof! We need to see this people who are working seriously with the project or else, I will declare this as scam.

you might wanna take a look at the website and check out https://bidium.io/#team, there are some faces anyone can check out. Maybe more activities would also be nice and an update to see if they really have enough man power to build this platform to its highest potential.
Well, let us support the project and even without the team effort to see this thread, well it is not affect the project anyway, as long as we know and trust about it, we can make it successful as supporters to this project.

nowadays, trusting is not enough,  we as investors and supporters also have tje responsibility to do our own research to make sure that we are investing on the right project.  and even after investing,  we must monitor the movement of the project so we can be able to help in promoting it if necessary or help criticize in a constructive way to encourage the team and edevelopers to do a better job. 
That is why we need to read their white paper and study the platform of their project, because if we don’t our effort on supporting them is useless if we find out that the project is just written in a white paper and did not implement it.
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:02:17 AM

Crypto currencies have gained the attention of the people world wide and they are already using the crypto currencies like bitcoins, ethereum and etcetera as a source of payment
and even in some developing countries countries so in terms of exchanging it is easy to trade or exchange crypto currencies to the real money.
It mainly focus on digital currency which we are now adopting, this is a revolutionary technology and it will change every human lifestyle. Life will be easier as we have a lot of exchange  that we can use one good example is Bidium.

Yes, you are right, as people adopting the digital currency it may change their lifestyle,
because as we can see this is not the way we used to be, but as we continue using digital currency it will be an advantage for us to become easier our transaction.
And besides, we are all in the new generation whereas technologies is anywhere and was very useful which is i think the reason why digital currency is invented. There are too many useful of it and we need some security by holding our token and i think not bad if we try to use Bidium wallet that offer with more benefits when we use this.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:15:30 AM

I can't see any developers who support the investors in this thread. In addition, I can't see any activities of bidium even in any social media sites. Hm. Bidium smells fishy.
How do I lend my capital if I don't see any developer (even in a form of image or video) that works with the project or have a hands on activity?
Give me some proof.
Did you know about Satoshi Nakamoto?
If yes, then you will also believe that bidium will success. I believe that anonymity of the team does not really affect the project. Bitcoin is popular, reliable and trustworthy coin. We are interested in bitcoin even we don't really know the person/s behind the pseudonym "Satoshi Nakomoto". And because of that interest, bitcoin still alive from the start until now.

“No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it’s not the same river and he’s not the same man.”- Heraclitus
I believe also that you know who is Heraclitus. Don't compare bidium to bitcoin, they are both different. Of course, Bitcoin gain its popularity because the name of inventor was hidden. People are attached in bitcoin because it was the first cryptocurrency unlike today, more than thousands of ICO are existing. Unfortunately, tens of it are genuine. We need a proof! We need to see this people who are working seriously with the project or else, I will declare this as scam.

you might wanna take a look at the website and check out https://bidium.io/#team, there are some faces anyone can check out. Maybe more activities would also be nice and an update to see if they really have enough man power to build this platform to its highest potential.
This is what I am pointing out. The developers of bidium is not anonymous. In fact, they have pictures in the front page of this thread. I want to tell you guys that it is good if we can see that the team are paying attention to the activities/seminars/meet-ups that they need to attend. I will believe in a project who isn't have quality but the team are working seriously to achieve their own objectives.
Well, ofcourse it is a given, that the team needs to be part of the seminars or any activities where this project is related. Besides this is a serious project and bedium will definitely show us what we want and be cooperative to make sure that their project is not scam.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
manoj1605

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:35:45 AM

BIDIUM technology will allow users to convert between tokens seamlessly straight from their account.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:49:25 AM

Hi Jnissi! Sorry to burst your bubble but even centralized platforms can accommodate applicants without being bound by any geographical locations. Anything on the world wide web can reach anyone in any part of the globe as long as you have an internet access. So that nullifies your point on geographical boundaries under a decentralized platform.

Just trying to clear things up here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: