Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:32:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25689 times)
essentiale

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:44:43 PM

I'm a little confused about this Bidium platform I know that this will be the bidding marketplace for traders and buyers out there. But why are they comparing bidium into amazon and ebay ? I know that ebay and amazon is literally an online market place for products but how about bidium?
Well, I think in their marketplace where as they offer more benefits compare to others whereas buyers and sellers can get more benefits in selling a product which is many sellers want.

I agree. I believe that the reason as to why people compare bidium to amazon and ebay is because it clearly is a whole lot better than them. Plus it gives so much more advantages for the users and being able to use cryptos for transactions is a big part of it being better than anything else.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:49:33 PM

Bidium will be providing a secure wallet for every user they have. Not only for trading and exchange, sending and receiving coins but also for marketplace. Wallet will also be used in receiving and sending payments in the marketplace. It only means that every user of the platform needs to have this wallet and some tokens inside so if incase they want to purchase something online they may be able to pay in Bidium token or other cryptocurrency. So for someone who wants to purchase online they must be a registered user of Bidium platform.   
Yes just like any other crypto wallets, But Bidium is much secured and they accept several Cryptocurrencies in just one wallet. We have a marketplace where we can buy and sell goods,stuffs it's like an amazon that we purchase item online by using this cryptocurrencies.
If that so, then this crypto currency exchange will become popular for investors which is they need to use a wallet where they can be benefited in the transaction everytime they use it.

Man, that is some pretty good sht. I mean, damn! Who would even be dumb enough to not see how great this project is? It just has too much to offer to all of its investors and users. I for sure will really want to be one of the first people who gets to use this platform when it launches.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:53:45 PM

The mode of operation of freelance work is initiated when employers post a job on a freelancing websites.

Yes, and the first time that it happened made way to the big bang in the world of freelancing. And with this being connected into crypto currencies that makes the whole process of searching for workers and jobs a whole lot easier will surely make millions if not billions of dollars. I can already sense how huge this project is gonna be in the future.
Jnissi

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:00:04 PM

Anyone here can access the website of Bidium? It seems like the website has bug. I can't see also any warning and notice in the telegram group of bidium. As far as I know, the alpha version was rescheduled. I hope that the technical team will solve this problem immediately.
This project also is suspicious so what do you expect. I wonder what the developers are doing right now. Cant even attend to queries and questions of the people here. How could they be so careless. How can they get more investors that would trust their project if they dont have the time and it seems they already have abandoned this announcement thread. Thanks to the people who believe in this project that they keep on trusting despite of what is happenig.
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:05:16 PM

I just imagine hiw many graduates are recieving their diplomas and master’s degrees every year and yet not all of them are getting job right away and there are even graduates that are jobless for many years simply because they find it difficult to be hired or sad to say that there not enough jobs for all of them. Maybe BIDIUM freelance platform will be a big help for them to be employed by finding employers by themselves within the platform itself. Good idea BIDIUM.
Well, that why there are many projects that offer a good platform for us, Bidium offers a freelancers to be part of blockchain technologies to use their exchange and they offer a lot of benefits because bidium know how many people choose to be a freelancers because even a fresh gratuade or having a masteral degree choose to be a freelancers where they know that this will gave them a better future.
I also happened to stumble in a site similar to bidium. They have a freelance hiring, a saw jobs posted and a lt of bids from applicants, the more the applicants are the more the bids there and the lowere the price will be for every job posted. Sad. It is still because the number of unemployed are bigger than the jobs available.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:10:09 PM

To attract clients or buyers, the platform offers buyers and sellers the opportunity to save time as there is a limited time
period of 24 hours to bid for any product. This will provide sellers an assurance of getting
authorized buyers only, which in turn prevent their products from being blocked by
malicious buyers.
A limited time offer can cause rush of things. Maybe an option to opt for somewhat a more friendly time can be done to both accommodate for the seller and the buyer. An option can also be made to cater the taste of the user can be better for a much more controlled flow of products. Communication for the buyer and sellers is a must for them to better communicate their trade to ensure a great transaction.
A more friendly time can also mean a loss to the seller. The best thing could be i think, the buyer has to think first and be sure in mind of what he really wanted to buy. If the item specifications are there, price, quantities and sizes if applied then No need to take much time from the seller. That will be a waste of time. Everybody wants to earn more.

Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:14:45 PM

To attract clients or buyers, the platform offers buyers and sellers the opportunity to save time as there is a limited time
period of 24 hours to bid for any product. This will provide sellers an assurance of getting
authorized buyers only, which in turn prevent their products from being blocked by
malicious buyers.
A limited time offer can cause rush of things. Maybe an option to opt for somewhat a more friendly time can be done to both accommodate for the seller and the buyer. An option can also be made to cater the taste of the user can be better for a much more controlled flow of products. Communication for the buyer and sellers is a must for them to better communicate their trade to ensure a great transaction.
A more friendly time can also mean a loss to the seller. The best thing could be i think, the buyer has to think first and be sure in mind of what he really wanted to buy. If the item specifications are there, price, quantities and sizes if applied then No need to take much time from the seller. That will be a waste of time. Everybody wants to earn more.
I agree with you but what if it happens to you personally that you’ve mistaken or you are not really sure on the items you wanted to buy and you need time to consult someone about the product with will you like it if the seller cancels the order because your time of bidding is up? Remeber, costumers are always right (even if they’re not Grin  Cheesy.) so if a seller wants to earn he better have more patient.  Grin
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:18:10 PM

malicious buyers.
I agree with you but what if it happens to you personally that you’ve mistaken or you are not really sure on the items you wanted to buy and you need time to consult someone about the product with will you like it if the seller cancels the order because your time of bidding is up? Remeber, costumers are always right (even if they’re not Grin  Cheesy.) so if a seller wants to earn he better have more patient.  Grin
Lol! Buyers though they are always right as you say must abide by the rules bidium imposes. It could be programmed in the platform already that once a transaction been left unfinished and unattended within 24 hours will automatically be cancelled by the platform even if sellers would want it extended.
DavidXXXX

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:28:30 PM

A good project with a practical idea! I hope for your success!
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:53:58 PM

What will be the token that can be exchanged through the Bidium platform? I know that the top cryptocurrency will be there like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and other top cryptos. Will they include the newly cryptocurrency token to their platform?
Of course! The top listed coins are always there in an exchange platform. For sure, Bitcoin and Ethereum will not remove to the list because they have the biggest market in the cryptocurrency. The thing is, how many coins that bidium will list? I guess, it is just a maximum of 100 tokens.

Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:12:52 AM

This project is recognized as one of the most promising in its field at the moment. A strong and confident team that can solve any difficulties in combining with the creative idea and a very unorthodox approach to the realization of the idea guarantees success!

True, I too can see this and probably by other investors as well. The merging of the great technology of the block chain in this industry and the freelancing industry can only lead to great things for both sides. This will benefit a lot of people out there that are in for the technology and innovation. Heck, I even think that the ones who are only in for the profits and are not freelancers or employers will too have a huge amount of profit over this project. All in all, this project clearly gives a good amount of options for various types of people which I believe is the reason why this project will surely be a success and a sleeping giant.

I feel the same way too. I also like the creativeness of the bidium idea, because it caught the attention of the people and also the investors.
In additional, the bidium is not only an auction but the bidium is also offer a work for a freelancers that are capable with it.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:31:24 AM

Immediate Payment: This is another unique feature that is associated with BIDIUM platform that it enables the transfer of money with the aid of smart contracts that are regulated. There are certain procedures that will aid you to keep the address of the receiver in mind. The BIDIUM ensures the transfer without any problem. This makes the transfer of money a seamless exercise.

This immediate payment is also done through peer to peer payment. Users can pay transactions directly through their wallet with out the need for middleman. More easy and fast, no waiting time needed. And because it is built in blockchain technology, transactions are monitored, it will be monitored in the blocks.

That's nice! No more delayed transaction if the bidium project is launch unlike before that it takes longer times the transaction/delivery,
but now it will deliver you fast and smoothly, because bidium is highly updated technology that can process the transaction in a short period of time.
CannonWarrior

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:13:14 AM

Impressed by the team members. WP is very long, need time to study it properly.

You may look at their website and some video on youtube so you have bird's eye view of their project. As far as I can grasp is that they offer very minimal amount of fees for trading and some have no fees for biding, hiring. The price of their ICO is very affordable. you may invest ASAP while the token is low once that it go to exchange it will surely rise because they have a good project and reputation because of their team members.

I suggest you to watch videos in youtube to have a more knowledge about the bidium, because if you stick only in reading the whitepaper it will difficult for you to understand what bidium is.
In additonal, bidium is a decentralized auction or bidding marketplace and also offers to a job that wants to be a freelancers.
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:29:31 AM

Impressed by the team members. WP is very long, need time to study it properly.

You may look at their website and some video on youtube so you have bird's eye view of their project. As far as I can grasp is that they offer very minimal amount of fees for trading and some have no fees for biding, hiring. The price of their ICO is very affordable. you may invest ASAP while the token is low once that it go to exchange it will surely rise because they have a good project and reputation because of their team members.

I suggest you to watch videos in youtube to have a more knowledge about the bidium, because if you stick only in reading the whitepaper it will difficult for you to understand what bidium is.
In additonal, bidium is a decentralized auction or bidding marketplace and also offers to a job that wants to be a freelancers.

Yes, you should also read at their social media accounts so you can get updates about the project and if they are able to keep up with their timeline. It's also better that the whitepaper is long and informative rather than short with no information about the project..

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 09:17:57 AM

BIDIUM is a Crypto Exchange dedicated to Auction and Hiring empowering Bidders and Employers!
No transaction fee for the selling, purchasing, hiring and trading on BIDIUM platform users.

This is the first thing I read on this forum and its not strange for BIDIUM to hit its target because of these. How often we do complain on the charges on every transaction we make with cryptocurrencies right?
Traders are complaining to the charges in transaction because they want to avail the coin without any fees. They are fear to lose a small amount of money even it is for the goodness of the exchange. Well, if they want a zero percent transaction fee then Bidium offers a zero transaction fee for us!

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:36:50 AM

The financial boom in the cryptocurrency world has led to immense interest by investor all over the globe who wishes to have a taste of the cryptocurrency cake.
The financial boom also provided a lot of opportunities for people who needed them. These opportunities helped them raised their lives, make off a living, and be financially capable. Bitcoin has led a lot o people and many of those are investors and people like us, who would benefit from the cake.
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:40:56 PM

Looks like there is a new awaiting project that will success anytime! From the platform, the team and advisors to the rate of ICO reviewers, I think that this project has the capability to go at the moon!
But I just noticed, how does this project generate revenue of there is no fee for transaction, hiring and bidding? I also like to stress the Bidium core, does this project has?
There might be a small fee but not that high, new traders/anyone can afford the trading fee, This project gonna make noise around the cryptoworld, What i see on their project is better than others.
There are always fee in an exchange no matter they will promise to have a zero fee transaction. Every exchange needs to have profits for their own maintenance. Another one, how do they will benefit if the developer don't have revenues in their project. Probably, they will charge it even in a smaller amount.

tokeisou

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:39:12 PM

So what's the backbone of Bidium platform? and what's the real use cases of the platform? Are they going to have a customer protection or what we call Fluctuation protection if ever we convert it to fiat money? I think the project is much more competitive compared to Binance.
Their supposed backbone is the bidding platform and the freelancing platform, feels confusing. The crypto currency exchange platform part seems to be unspecified, like it's on the side of the bidding platform. I don't think it would be competing against Binance.
Umamisnack

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:45:01 PM

I've just scan the whitepaper of Bidium. I just noticed that this exchange has a different way of trading. I don't see any cryptocurrency exchange related but the goods and services offered by freelancer. If I am not mistaken, this exchange deals with freelance hiring wherein the products or services can find using a bidding marketplace. Well, I might have misinterpretation to what I saw at the video and WP. Will someone clarify me with this?
After reading the whitepaper, I saw on their road-map that they will launch a bidding platform and a freelancing platform as well as apps. There was a part about cryptocurrency exchange but it's not clear. It seems that they will be using coins and tokens for the bidding marketplace, but they won't actually be a cryptocurrency exchange platform.
mushimushi

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:56:20 PM

So what's the backbone of Bidium platform? and what's the real use cases of the platform? Are they going to have a customer protection or what we call Fluctuation protection if ever we convert it to fiat money? I think the project is much more competitive compared to Binance.

In Bidium there is no transaction fee for the transfer of BIDM between BIDIUM platform users and only a 0.05% trading fee is charged. In a scenario where you have BIDM, a 0.01% trading fee will be charged compared to binance that has higher fees.

0.05 percent is too high for the fee, there are many exchanges that really charges 0.01 percent on trading.
How about the transfer fee of bitcoin and Ethereum?
I hope they can focus on that issues too as most traders are really into low fees and fast transaction.
We don't know yet. Waiting for the next update. I hope they can focus on the trading fee transaction there are several traders who wants to create accounts and taking advantage on small exchanges coz they want to get low fees.
They will charge 0.01% if you use Bidium tokens. They won't get patronage if they are selfish with regards to trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: