Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:55:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25687 times)
OlympusMons

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:09:04 PM

BIDIUM. Hmmmmn! Another ebay, Amazon on the rise? Of all those online marketplaces around the globe what makes Bidium unique and different from the rest to expect success? What makes you special to gain the trust of sellers and buyers?
First of all, I am glad to see a new project that deals about services. I like the way new projects innovate the form of services. I think one vital factor that this project paced amazon and ebay is the use of blockchain technology, browse this article. The article simply discussed the advantages of blockchain technology in the big marketplaces such as amazon and ebay.

Bidium is a decentralized platform wherein the clients have an assurance that their money will not fly. Unlike amazon and ebay, the connection is just between sellers and buyers only but the exchange of payments are invulnerable. Secondly, giant techs can intercept by hackers easily. Unlike with Bidium, they can provide a reliable and secured services. I can say that Bidium can replace amazon and eBay in a way that the transparency of cost and services will see publicly
If they can deliver on time and their promises then the project is promising. Bidium will give buyers the opportunity to purchase only by bidding with the aid of cyptocurrency exchange.
Well, everyone and every project promise a lot in the beginning but only those that have been proven through the test of time have the credibility and the final say. Only them have the tangible proof of success and have the guts to make the big boast. With Bidium, we will see if they really have something to prove.
I have read the roadmap, they will be releasing an exchange platform, then an exchange app, then a freelance platform, the a freelance app, the an eBid Marketplace and finally and eBid Marketplace app. It's good to look at but it seems so fast, like doesn't it need more planning? Will it be safe and secure? Won't there be bugs? What it feels like is their doing 3 or 6 apps overnight, or within a year, rather. And releasing the bidding platform last when it's their name?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
amir.malik

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:17:15 PM

I think the roadmap stated The Design and development work of the application has already been kicked off on this project. Bidium
will launch pre-sale event in the first quarter of 2018. Token Sale will start on April so better buy now we have big discounts for early bird promo!

The project is great and they focus on high security and PoS algorithm so i want to ask something, How many coins that they conclude to trade in their exchanges? I hope they include ICO tokens on the marketplace so it will be easier for users to get in touch on Bidium exchange.
There is a lot to talk about when it comes to creating a cryptocurrency exchange platform, but those can't be found in their wp. Launching an exchange platform, they should have created a separate section for it, they should've planned to rival other exchange platforms wps which focuses on speed, reliability, security, very low trading fees and coins and token listings in them. Those are the normal ones, there are many other things that can be improved when it comes to the exchange industry.
kaizie

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:28:28 PM

I just watched Bidium's official video on YouTube and it somehow boggled me whether Bidium is an exchange or an auction or a sort of Hiring center ala LinkedIn?  I mean, why facilitate 3 different industries under one platform? I'm a bit lost, really.
I think you need to read the whitepaper of Bidium in order for your confusion to be cleared. Bidium is a bidding marketplace for hiring freelance. It is bidding in a sense that the freelancer will sell their product and services through an auction. Simple platform but it really helps a lot for the clients to find a better work and outcomes that they want to be.
You can also read the whitepaper so you can understand more about the bidium. Bidium is a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange which combines power of advance auction with freelance hiring on top of blockchain technology. A bidding marketplace for buyers to purchase by bidding and a freelance platform to employers who are looking to hire a freelancers the exchange accepts bidm, bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, and other coin. A short explanation about bidium, but hopefully will help you.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:51:46 PM

Why google doen't let me visit your site? It says that your site is fishing. What can you tell me on that?
I tried also but can’t connect to the server. The site could probably be under maintenance. Dont worry since the main sale has not yet started they could probably be making some corrections adding some features in their website.

Whoa man, that is some pretty scary sht. I think the team should have posted something about it if they really had some maintenance going on with the site. The thing I am interested though is why google would call it a phishing site. But I personally do not think they would do such a thing. Maybe google fcked up some info or something.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:57:01 PM

What is the Bidium trying to do I see on their whitepaper that they are a marketplace for bidders and buyers on their platform but what are the products or services that will be available on their platform? Is it a Bidding place for cryptocurrency like exchanges or more like an online shop that are selling physical product.
Definitely more. There will be products like that in ebay and amazon if i’m not mistaken and buyers can pay in bidium token or other cryptocurrencies. Buyers and sellers can pay directly from wallet to wallet called peer to peer payment too which is more faster and hassle free.

Yes. In my opinion, I really think that this is where bidium is heading without the hassle of converting cryptos to fiat just so that we can buy from there. I honestly think that this will really be bigger than ebay and amazon. I know that people will really take advantage of this which will lead to the obvious success of this project once it launches.
tanktype

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:02:36 PM

Cryptocurrency has been rapidly gaining ground and it's
fluctuating nature also catches the eye of media houses.

Bitcoin price is volatile. Since it is not centralized we cannot really predict how much will be the price of Bitcoin in the future. BIDM on the other hand is not just a cryptocurrency. It is a currency that will serve as the main token in using BIDM platform. With the wide range of activities you can do with the BIDM platform, we can expect BIDM token to be widely used and in demand. With the demand in BIDM token its prices will surely increase. That is my analysis for this project.
As I was observe in the native token of bidium, well I think it will increase as soon as possible after the ICO sale because of the benefits that the bidium offer to the investors. They will gave all the positive side of having the bidm token and using bidm wallet.

I think it will be an advantage to us who uses cryptocurrency because we have the knowledge how to use and got a token like that,
and it will help to us in the near future because we are advanced enough in using cryptocurrency.

Well, even though this project is actually really great, I think that like many other projects out there that have finished their ICOs, prices will decrease a bit but that isn't something we should really be worried about since it will surely bounce back up again and even higher considering how great this project is. So, I suggest to hodl.
typedrip

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:09:37 PM

Cryptocurrency is one of the simplest and most convenient ways to make payments at the moment, as well as a profitable way of investing. Together with the blockchain technology, it has huge capabilities, which BIDIUM system demonstrates - instant, safe transactions at any time and in any place. An employer is able to quickly find a freelancer within the system, get a high-quality service and pay it with BIDIUM tokens.

In a decentralized bidding market like Bidium, it will provide buyers with access to different bids and give them the opportunity of directly transacting with sellers rather than a centralized authority like the usual marketplace currently available online.

Decentralization allows the use of network on peer to-peer basis. Each individual user of Auction and Freelance platform will have their onw copy
 of data.

Decentralization of a bidding market is a nice idea of bidium platform, because it will help the investors to become easier their transaction and also bidium platform will instantly do their service safely any time and any place.

Decentralization really is very important, specially for the people here in the crypto world that has came here in the first place for the great idea of decentralization. And this can really be a big thing if they succeed since it gives us people who loves decentralization more options available for us as to where we wanna use our crypto assets. This is a concept that is bound to succeed.
battlestarx

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:16:33 PM

The contribution of people that do freelancing, to the economy is estimated to be $715 billion.

Damn, that's huge! Just imagine if these numbers get connected to crypto currencies, if bidium really does manage to succeed in connecting both industries, I think that it will not only give massive profits to investors but will also be good for the crypto industry as well since it may push mass adoption faster... I am really so excited to see this project succeed.
manoj1605

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:10:00 PM

Based on the normal banking ideology, blockchain can be regarded as a full history of a financial institution's transactions.
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:49:00 PM

Bidium Alpha Version Exchange is live now. You can visit their web and sign up now, it takes 30 Seconds or less: https://bidium.io/exchange/
anatolykarpov

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:51:29 PM

This seems like a nice idea but I am not sure that you really need to do this with blockchain. I can't see any benefit behind it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:54:40 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2018, 09:17:12 PM by trofim21

In my opinion, there are a lot of exchanges for today and I would not participate in this company. But I was interested in the team and therefore I most likely will join you, but I will immediately follow the project
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:17:01 PM

Now i got it. How freelance platform works is, both the employer and the freelancers are going to register to the platform with the use of BIDM token as payment, only very small percentage 0.0% if they use Bidium native token and will be 1% if other tokens. Then the employers advertise or posts their online jobs and freelance applicants will be choosng wich one suits their skills. Could be web designing, logo making, video editing or article writing etc which is done online. Good idea.
Yeah which is a very promising platform. With this many people with skills, especially freelancers can earn profit 'cause every people tends to different needs which good for jobs like this because it will be scattered to everyone, everyone will get a chance. For employers and customers, they can find a specific person of skill for their taste and specific need which is extremely convenient.
manoj1605

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:15:33 AM

blockchain technology to attract stock exchanges and financial institutions. Most people have suggested that this electronic ledger system should also be adopted for voting systems, vehicle registrations, medical records and even the ownership confirmation of artwork and antiquities.
tokeisou

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:21:04 AM

BIDIUM. Hmmmmn! Another ebay, Amazon on the rise? Of all those online marketplaces around the globe what makes Bidium unique and different from the rest to expect success? What makes you special to gain the trust of sellers and buyers?
First of all, I am glad to see a new project that deals about services. I like the way new projects innovate the form of services. I think one vital factor that this project paced amazon and ebay is the use of blockchain technology, browse this article. The article simply discussed the advantages of blockchain technology in the big marketplaces such as amazon and ebay.

Bidium is a decentralized platform wherein the clients have an assurance that their money will not fly. Unlike amazon and ebay, the connection is just between sellers and buyers only but the exchange of payments are invulnerable. Secondly, giant techs can intercept by hackers easily. Unlike with Bidium, they can provide a reliable and secured services. I can say that Bidium can replace amazon and eBay in a way that the transparency of cost and services will see publicly
If they can deliver on time and their promises then the project is promising. Bidium will give buyers the opportunity to purchase only by bidding with the aid of cyptocurrency exchange.
Well, everyone and every project promise a lot in the beginning but only those that have been proven through the test of time have the credibility and the final say. Only them have the tangible proof of success and have the guts to make the big boast. With Bidium, we will see if they really have something to prove.
I agree! Only time can prove the projects success. Even if they are able to follow their roadmap, if in the future they are not able to handle technical problems or did not get enough support, that would mean that they were not really successful.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:25:24 AM

Now i got it. How freelance platform works is, both the employer and the freelancers are going to register to the platform with the use of BIDM token as payment, only very small percentage 0.0% if they use Bidium native token and will be 1% if other tokens. Then the employers advertise or posts their online jobs and freelance applicants will be choosng wich one suits their skills. Could be web designing, logo making, video editing or article writing etc which is done online. Good idea.

Hey there Gracechen17!

Just a bit of correction on the charges you mentioned.  A very minimal charge of 0.1% applies when using Bidium tokens on the exchange platform compared to 1% when using other tokens.

As of the moment, Bidium announced that it will be accepting Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum apart from the main token, Bidium.  But fear not for other alt coins as many will be added later on.
Umamisnack

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:30:07 AM

Looks like there is a new awaiting project that will success anytime! From the platform, the team and advisors to the rate of ICO reviewers, I think that this project has the capability to go at the moon!
But I just noticed, how does this project generate revenue of there is no fee for transaction, hiring and bidding? I also like to stress the Bidium core, does this project has?

This is not a new platform, this is just another exchange in the community, but lets see.
This one wanna make some noise all over the cryptoworld and what i can see on their website is better than others.
This will be a coinbase + bittrex + binance i think or even better.
Can't wait to use this one.
Platform is a propaganda imposed, made and executed by an individual or organization in order to meet the objectives.
Yes, there are hundreds of exchange that instantly emerge like a mushroom. But all of those exchange, Bidium is really different. Unique in a way that it promotes a decentralized exchange where the hiring for freelancer and bidding marketplace are combined together. New platform did not mean a new exchange in quantity but the quality this project may offer.
I really hope they are able to offer quality services since I personally find it difficult to think that they would be able to manage creating, developing, launching and maintaining 3 platforms in a short period of time. It would be like a company actually is made up of 3 companies or something like that.
loopx

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:33:20 AM

Anyone here can access the website of Bidium? It seems like the website has bug. I can't see also any warning and notice in the telegram group of bidium. As far as I know, the alpha version was rescheduled. I hope that the technical team will solve this problem immediately.
This project also is suspicious so what do you expect. I wonder what the developers are doing right now. Cant even attend to queries and questions of the people here. How could they be so careless. How can they get more investors that would trust their project if they dont have the time and it seems they already have abandoned this announcement thread. Thanks to the people who believe in this project that they keep on trusting despite of what is happenig.

Pretty upsetting that they are doing this and actually kind of odd. But I think they might be busy about some things out there regarding this project. Whatever it is, I sure hope they can give a good excuse because doing this when the project is still on its starting days is really not good.
mushimushi

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:39:46 AM

Looks like there is a new awaiting project that will success anytime! From the platform, the team and advisors to the rate of ICO reviewers, I think that this project has the capability to go at the moon!
But I just noticed, how does this project generate revenue of there is no fee for transaction, hiring and bidding? I also like to stress the Bidium core, does this project has?

Going to the moon is not a n issue to take now, we should read their whitepaper and watch for the development of it.
Are they worth to invest in? or we should just hold to our coins?
Are they have the power and technology to compete with other exchanges?
The security that they will use may be enough to stay safe with our holdings?
I don't Hodl my coins on several exchanges as we all know that they have the best security provided. But along the way if you going to keep a big bulk of coins then i recommend cold wallets, as we can see big exchanges had a big trouble on compromising their data. I hope they have exchange wallet that every users has the right to save their coins with private keys and phrase password.

If they are an exchange they must have a wallet for exchangers to store their token to. I’ve read that they dont even charge the users and those who hold tkens in their Bidium wallets are going to have shares on Bidium profits. Because of their concept it attracted me to join also their campaign.

Don't worry! As what is stated at their whitepaper, Bidium project has a bidium wallet. Besides, bidium wallet is also a secured wallet where you can store coins. In addition, Bidium uses PoS algorithm wherein if you store your coin with their wallet, you will gain an extra percentage comes from the coin inside the bidium wallet.

I hope they use web wallet or same as Ethereum wallet it's much secured tho. In addition to that i hope bidum wallet can stake our coins everyday. Private information and Private key is important to me they should be more extra careful on that thing.
I think their wallet would be like Ethereum but with the ability to bid/purchase through the platform. It will be an integrated mobile wallet that would be mainly used for sending and receiving payments.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:41:04 AM

I agree! Only time can prove the projects success. Even if they are able to follow their roadmap, if in the future they are not able to handle technical problems or did not get enough support, that would mean that they were not really successful.

Well luckily, Bidium is to employ the help of the blockchain technology so as to provide transparency to freelancers upon their first leap on the platform (that is making their initial application) and a promised for an improved customer support.

And on that note, we could perhaps have our hopes high that the project will do a whole lot better than the others, be it being an exchange platform, a digital auction site or a freelance hiring portal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: