Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:10:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25699 times)
ranitidine

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:54:01 AM

I just imagine hiw many graduates are recieving their diplomas and master’s degrees every year and yet not all of them are getting job right away and there are even graduates that are jobless for many years simply because they find it difficult to be hired or sad to say that there not enough jobs for all of them. Maybe BIDIUM freelance platform will be a big help for them to be employed by finding employers by themselves within the platform itself. Good idea BIDIUM.
Well, that why there are many projects that offer a good platform for us, Bidium offers a freelancers to be part of blockchain technologies to use their exchange and they offer a lot of benefits because bidium know how many people choose to be a freelancers because even a fresh gratuade or having a masteral degree choose to be a freelancers where they know that this will gave them a better future.
I also happened to stumble in a site similar to bidium. They have a freelance hiring, a saw jobs posted and a lt of bids from applicants, the more the applicants are the more the bids there and the lowere the price will be for every job posted. Sad. It is still because the number of unemployed are bigger than the jobs available.

It is true that there really are too much number of people that are looking for jobs out there but too little job openings. I think that if this project goes live, that will change and we might be able to see more openings since a lot of employers will be accepting a lot of people if they happen to get a proof that this platform is really great and legitimate,.
OlympusMons

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:57:14 AM

The Project is great! Bidium platform offers an effective & simple peer to peer payment that is fast, free and easy just like any other coin. What i want in crypto world is decentralized and a Peer to Peer gives the opportunity of making a direct transfer without involving any thirdparty or middleman.
Okay that's how we wanted to have, Yes alot of users wants decentralized and we don't want banks involve on our transactions to pay taxes and fees and we don't allow that in our ecosystem. What a wonderful project that we have here. Bidium is gaining popularity not in the social media but in the whole world.
Everyone of us was very happy and able to use bidium because of the qualities that they have, not all project are willing to gave us a favor that the transaction was free and giving also the buyers and sellers the benefits from them.
The Variety of cryptocurrencies on one platform that's what we wanted to have and we want a high security features just like bittrex and other exchanges. I think they will get a minimal fee for every transaction.
They should focus on security and speed with regards to the exchange platform. I read they won't charge if BIDM is traded in their platform. If they will charge fees in trading, it should be a competitive rate.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:57:29 AM

Looks like there is a new awaiting project that will success anytime! From the platform, the team and advisors to the rate of ICO reviewers, I think that this project has the capability to go at the moon!
But I just noticed, how does this project generate revenue of there is no fee for transaction, hiring and bidding? I also like to stress the Bidium core, does this project has?

Going to the moon is not a n issue to take now, we should read their whitepaper and watch for the development of it.
Are they worth to invest in? or we should just hold to our coins?
Are they have the power and technology to compete with other exchanges?
The security that they will use may be enough to stay safe with our holdings?
I don't Hodl my coins on several exchanges as we all know that they have the best security provided. But along the way if you going to keep a big bulk of coins then i recommend cold wallets, as we can see big exchanges had a big trouble on compromising their data. I hope they have exchange wallet that every users has the right to save their coins with private keys and phrase password.

If they are an exchange they must have a wallet for exchangers to store their token to. I’ve read that they dont even charge the users and those who hold tkens in their Bidium wallets are going to have shares on Bidium profits. Because of their concept it attracted me to join also their campaign.

Don't worry! As what is stated at their whitepaper, Bidium project has a bidium wallet. Besides, bidium wallet is also a secured wallet where you can store coins. In addition, Bidium uses PoS algorithm wherein if you store your coin with their wallet, you will gain an extra percentage comes from the coin inside the bidium wallet.

I hope they use web wallet or same as Ethereum wallet it's much secured tho. In addition to that i hope bidum wallet can stake our coins everyday. Private information and Private key is important to me they should be more extra careful on that thing.
I think their wallet would be like Ethereum but with the ability to bid/purchase through the platform. It will be an integrated mobile wallet that would be mainly used for sending and receiving payments.

Hello everyone! Bidium boast of a secured wallet as they mentioned in their whitepaper.  As of writing, integrated secured mobile wallets are to be deployed by Bidium, and as mushimushi rightfully mentioned, these Bidium wallets are not simply bound to send and receive payments but could also be used to transfer funds in their so called marketplace in a "secured and improved manner".

Any user simple needs to have a working Bidium token address.
amir.malik

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:02:54 AM

In terms of auction i can say that the bidium project is very unique,
because we can see that most of the time when we hear the word auction it is where you can bid things inside in one room but today through the bidium platform auction can be virtualized.
I think it is unique with regards to combining online auction with blockchain and crypto currency but reading up the online auction industry, it is dominated by many brands which are already established in this industry. They should have done market research and presented that in the wp.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:05:46 AM

The Project is great! Bidium platform offers an effective & simple peer to peer payment that is fast, free and easy just like any other coin. What i want in crypto world is decentralized and a Peer to Peer gives the opportunity of making a direct transfer without involving any thirdparty or middleman.
Okay that's how we wanted to have, Yes alot of users wants decentralized and we don't want banks involve on our transactions to pay taxes and fees and we don't allow that in our ecosystem. What a wonderful project that we have here. Bidium is gaining popularity not in the social media but in the whole world.
Everyone of us was very happy and able to use bidium because of the qualities that they have, not all project are willing to gave us a favor that the transaction was free and giving also the buyers and sellers the benefits from them.
The Variety of cryptocurrencies on one platform that's what we wanted to have and we want a high security features just like bittrex and other exchanges. I think they will get a minimal fee for every transaction.
They should focus on security and speed with regards to the exchange platform. I read they won't charge if BIDM is traded in their platform. If they will charge fees in trading, it should be a competitive rate.

Dude! It's exactly why Bidium is imploring the aid of the blockchain technology! For security and speed.

And yes, charges to be applied is as absolutely competitive so to say.  The term "competitive rate" would have to be redefined if you won't agree that 0.1% using Bidium tokens against 1% using other accepted tokens ain't competitive enough for you.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:18:03 AM

I just imagine hiw many graduates are recieving their diplomas and master’s degrees every year and yet not all of them are getting job right away and there are even graduates that are jobless for many years simply because they find it difficult to be hired or sad to say that there not enough jobs for all of them. Maybe BIDIUM freelance platform will be a big help for them to be employed by finding employers by themselves within the platform itself. Good idea BIDIUM.
Well, that why there are many projects that offer a good platform for us, Bidium offers a freelancers to be part of blockchain technologies to use their exchange and they offer a lot of benefits because bidium know how many people choose to be a freelancers because even a fresh gratuade or having a masteral degree choose to be a freelancers where they know that this will gave them a better future.
I also happened to stumble in a site similar to bidium. They have a freelance hiring, a saw jobs posted and a lt of bids from applicants, the more the applicants are the more the bids there and the lowere the price will be for every job posted. Sad. It is still because the number of unemployed are bigger than the jobs available.

It is true that there really are too much number of people that are looking for jobs out there but too little job openings. I think that if this project goes live, that will change and we might be able to see more openings since a lot of employers will be accepting a lot of people if they happen to get a proof that this platform is really great and legitimate,.

You do have a point there ranitidine.  Survey shows that among the hurdles of landing a job is actually the lack of good, trustworthy and dependable hiring platform where one can be assured that both freelancers and employers are actually authentic and both could expect a worthwhile response.

And this is an assurance from Bidium as they are set to eliminate data falsification using the blockchain technology where no data could simply be deleted, modified or altered.
essentiale

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:34:17 AM

To attract clients or buyers, the platform offers buyers and sellers the opportunity to save time as there is a limited time
period of 24 hours to bid for any product. This will provide sellers an assurance of getting
authorized buyers only, which in turn prevent their products from being blocked by
malicious buyers.
A limited time offer can cause rush of things. Maybe an option to opt for somewhat a more friendly time can be done to both accommodate for the seller and the buyer. An option can also be made to cater the taste of the user can be better for a much more controlled flow of products. Communication for the buyer and sellers is a must for them to better communicate their trade to ensure a great transaction.
A more friendly time can also mean a loss to the seller. The best thing could be i think, the buyer has to think first and be sure in mind of what he really wanted to buy. If the item specifications are there, price, quantities and sizes if applied then No need to take much time from the seller. That will be a waste of time. Everybody wants to earn more.

As much as how I really love this project's concept and ideologies because it can help various people, I really am confused why there should be a limited time to bid for a product. What if the seller does not reach the desired price after 24 hours? I think the seller must have the options as to whether he wanna end bids on a 24hr basis or not. just an opinion.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:08:35 AM

To attract clients or buyers, the platform offers buyers and sellers the opportunity to save time as there is a limited time
period of 24 hours to bid for any product. This will provide sellers an assurance of getting
authorized buyers only, which in turn prevent their products from being blocked by
malicious buyers.
A limited time offer can cause rush of things. Maybe an option to opt for somewhat a more friendly time can be done to both accommodate for the seller and the buyer. An option can also be made to cater the taste of the user can be better for a much more controlled flow of products. Communication for the buyer and sellers is a must for them to better communicate their trade to ensure a great transaction.
A more friendly time can also mean a loss to the seller. The best thing could be i think, the buyer has to think first and be sure in mind of what he really wanted to buy. If the item specifications are there, price, quantities and sizes if applied then No need to take much time from the seller. That will be a waste of time. Everybody wants to earn more.
I agree with you but what if it happens to you personally that you’ve mistaken or you are not really sure on the items you wanted to buy and you need time to consult someone about the product with will you like it if the seller cancels the order because your time of bidding is up? Remeber, costumers are always right (even if they’re not Grin  Cheesy.) so if a seller wants to earn he better have more patient.  Grin
Lol! Buyers though they are always right as you say must abide by the rules bidium imposes. It could be programmed in the platform already that once a transaction been left unfinished and unattended within 24 hours will automatically be cancelled by the platform even if sellers would want it extended.

Man, that really is a bummer. The project itself is already great and really does help a lot of people specially in this industry. But I personally think that bidium should at least try to consider that some things just don't sell that fast and people will need time to make decisions since there maybe more of the products that can pop up every now and then that may be better or worse than the other. It would be a great thing if products being offered for sell can still be seen if not sold after 24hrs and have ways of contacts available.
past_ale

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:14:28 AM

I think this is a great platform for realizing your ideas, in terms of freelancing.  I think this project expects success.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:29:08 AM

So what's the backbone of Bidium platform? and what's the real use cases of the platform? Are they going to have a customer protection or what we call Fluctuation protection if ever we convert it to fiat money? I think the project is much more competitive compared to Binance.
Their supposed backbone is the bidding platform and the freelancing platform, feels confusing. The crypto currency exchange platform part seems to be unspecified, like it's on the side of the bidding platform. I don't think it would be competing against Binance.

Yah, I currently am having the same thoughts also. I mean, even if they wanted to, it would be very hard for the bidium developing team to really get focused on the exchange part since the bidding thing would be enough already to keep their hands full. But I think with enough great minds they will be able to accomplish this. We'll just have to wait and to find out, but for now, I think that the bidding thing alone is such a great concept and will be able to get lots of traffic by itself.
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:55:23 AM

In terms of auction i can say that the bidium project is very unique,
because we can see that most of the time when we hear the word auction it is where you can bid things inside in one room but today through the bidium platform auction can be virtualized.
I think it is unique with regards to combining online auction with blockchain and crypto currency but reading up the online auction industry, it is dominated by many brands which are already established in this industry. They should have done market research and presented that in the wp.

An online bidding and auction will be held on their platform so basically, this will have vast classifications and category in the service and products that will be on their platform. Will they be able to bid an online product there like rare items or just everyday products that you can buy online?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
CoachCarter

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:31:18 AM

Now i got it. How freelance platform works is, both the employer and the freelancers are going to register to the platform with the use of BIDM token as payment, only very small percentage 0.0% if they use Bidium native token and will be 1% if other tokens. Then the employers advertise or posts their online jobs and freelance applicants will be choosng wich one suits their skills. Could be web designing, logo making, video editing or article writing etc which is done online. Good idea.

Hey there Gracechen17!

Just a bit of correction on the charges you mentioned.  A very minimal charge of 0.1% applies when using Bidium tokens on the exchange platform compared to 1% when using other tokens.

As of the moment, Bidium announced that it will be accepting Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum apart from the main token, Bidium.  But fear not for other alt coins as many will be added later on.

The project is at its early stage of its production and its very experimental I wish that this project have a community manager or community pages on facebook, twitter and other social media sites. This can hugely help the boost of popularity and token sale of Bidium in their ICO crowdsale.
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:11:11 PM

As per my own opinion i think that the statement that i have read a while ago in the white paper of bidium project for me the crypto currency such as bitcoin ethereum and the like can be use now as a medium in exchange such as auction because it is already known internationally .
Bitcoin and Ethereum can be used for transactions as they allowed it, other coins as well was stated that people can use to exchange. This way they can allow many people to use their platform even though they still haven't bought BIDM.
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:11:36 PM

I'm a little confused about this Bidium platform I know that this will be the bidding marketplace for traders and buyers out there. But why are they comparing bidium into amazon and ebay ? I know that ebay and amazon is literally an online market place for products but how about bidium?
Beacuse bidium is better than amazon and ebay and bidium gives so much advantage for the users able to use crypto, transactions is a really big part of it being better than anything.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:20:43 PM

PRE SALE HARD CAP of 1 million USD
and an ICO sold out of 10,000,000 USD.
I can see a new exchange in the future.
Not looking for huge amount to have , just having a simple ICO to get know by the public and crypto community.
This is not just a simple marketing to get more people on their platform. NICE ONE!
Something to consider  Grin Wink Cheesy. I participated few months ago in a big project, with big budget and more flowery and elaborated whitepaper. At first the developer was very active in explaining and answering queries in the thread. Successfully finished their ICO, distributed tokens to both investors and bounty hunters, i got mine too, but one by one all the developers, campaign managers and everyone involved in the project are all gone. See. It is not always in the whitepaper and the budget and how they appear impressing. I hope BIDIUM will not be like that project. 
I agree,I really think that bidium can be bigger than amazon and ebay beacuse in bidium theres no hassle of converting crypto so we can buy  from there, i know alot of people will take the advantage of bidium.
MetalBall

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:35:47 PM

PRE SALE HARD CAP of 1 million USD
and an ICO sold out of 10,000,000 USD.
I can see a new exchange in the future.
Not looking for huge amount to have , just having a simple ICO to get know by the public and crypto community.
This is not just a simple marketing to get more people on their platform. NICE ONE!
Something to consider  Grin Wink Cheesy. I participated few months ago in a big project, with big budget and more flowery and elaborated whitepaper. At first the developer was very active in explaining and answering queries in the thread. Successfully finished their ICO, distributed tokens to both investors and bounty hunters, i got mine too, but one by one all the developers, campaign managers and everyone involved in the project are all gone. See. It is not always in the whitepaper and the budget and how they appear impressing. I hope BIDIUM will not be like that project. 
I agree,I really think that bidium can be bigger than amazon and ebay beacuse in bidium theres no hassle of converting crypto so we can buy  from there, i know alot of people will take the advantage of bidium.

I've visited their site it was a good website and almost all of the details are there to know what Bidium is all about plus the people and developer there are well experienced in the cryptocurrency world. It's not too long to see this project to be a successful one.
kaizie

Activity: 214

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:16:25 PM

One of the benefits of this project to the sellers is they will get a  50% Ad profit share, which is good because even though you can't sold or all of your product are sold you will still receiving your benefits, and also the buyers will also benefits another 30% of Ad profit share if the product is being sold.
That's what I liked in bidium because both the seller and the buyer would have the right to get benefit a large percentage is given or shared by bidium to sellers even if they can not sell all of their products they will receive their benefits without limitation. Also the buyer the more you can buy the better you will get more percentage or profit. Hopefully the project launched by bidium will be successful.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
katropaTNT

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:41:43 PM

just to make an addition for the platform for better feature and gather more audience and trader.
make sure to be involve in most airdrops or fork.
make sure that holder will get their free tokens like fork with BTC and ETH.
this will get more active users and holders on their website.
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:05:23 PM

I'm a little confused about this Bidium platform I know that this will be the bidding marketplace for traders and buyers out there. But why are they comparing bidium into amazon and ebay ? I know that ebay and amazon is literally an online market place for products but how about bidium?
Well because as you have stated, both of them is a marketplace but Bidium is a marketplace that offers bidding. Stated in their whitepaper, the bidding mechanism is their key point in which makes them better than amazon and ebay. Being able to influence the price is somewhat better in my opinion that's why they compared Bidium to these two.
mooccowmoo

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:04:32 PM

BIDIUM uses integrated mobile wallet which is basically for the receiving and sending of payments   pliss link download for mobile wallet   Smiley
this is  ICO End Date :15th June 12pm IST  and Total 61643737 BIDM Sold In Pre-ICO.   Huh

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: