Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:29:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25687 times)
Dujeff3300

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:22:04 PM

Bidium can't achieve the hardcap in just a couple of weeks. Just imagine, the gap of their token sale is just for 5-6 weeks. I don't know what they are thinking but to be honest, bidium has a potential to be failed. The period is too short compared to other project who had more than 11 weeks.
If they can't reach the softcap, there is a possibility that they will extend their ICO. In my opinion, the team knows it already. They will not indicate a specific period if they know that it is delicate. Probably, the team already estimated that 5-6 weeks is enough because their project will be sold out fastly.
Correct, it should be need additional time after the end of the ICO if they did not succeed in their first token sale, but for sure like what you said, their team has a full of confident that their project and token sale will success in a short period of time.

That's right, the token sale will be a successful launch, but first we just need to trust the bidium team for their marketing strategy and we should be positive in reaching the hardcap sale in just a couple of weeks

That's right! Always think positive, to have a better outcome. And don't worry if the time is only limited,
the bidium team is now doing an action for this matter for us have a successful launch. Also, I think the bidium team has the confident in reaching the hard cap in a short period of time.

In real world thinking positive is not enough you also need to think objectively. I think team already knows where the project is going to. What we should expect to them is how they would react if the soft and hard cap is not materialized. Troubleshooting those problem will be a turning point of the future of Bidium.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raindez316

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:37:03 PM

Bidiums’ another most efficient function is a decentralized marketplace that is selfregulatory espcially for freelancers and clients.
 The freelancers it has an opportunity to showcase there  gigs for a particular price

Yes, that is true. For me, this is the greatest feature of this project. Because to have an opportunity to advertise your own skills and experiences to a platform like this that are full of credible people would be the best thing as a freelancer because it is making things easier for you. I think this will be the one to drive big investors into this project.

I think Bidium one important key factors to become successful are the job generating features. It creates freelance workers while buyers can easily sell their item. This is one of the advantage of Bidium compare to other ICO.
Lonego104

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:48:25 PM

Bidium market structure is made up of networks of various technical devices that will give us the opportunity of benefiting from a marketplace without centralized
location. In their platform you can bid on decentralized market,Bidium will provide buyers with access to different bids and give them the opportunity of directly transacting with sellers rather than a centralized authority
Well, we do not know how far this project will go but I have high expectation on this ICO. I expect more investors to come and buy this project since the price of this ICO is very low.

Price is not the determinant of the success of the ICO. The project vision and platform will be the factor to consider most especially on the investor side. And looking at the whitepaper of Bidium it seems that this project will reach the hard cap.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:34:24 PM

https://www.bidium.io/exchange

Hey guys! The alpha version of Bidium was launched already. You can take a glance above the site! I was amazed and I think it is pretty cool to see bidium on its way to success. The website also is too beautiful by means of it's simplicity. I hope you will like it.

This was launch a month ago or less.
the site looks good and even load fast.
but we can't have the final judgment for this until many tokens and users are on the site.
we can't have any traffic yet that is why it is really smooth now.
i hope they can maintain it.
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:41:01 PM

Bidium team and the project is getting much attention now, but i have a concern on this.
will BIDIUM put their token to major exchange? or will it be private on their website (trading platform)
i hope they can place it to other exchange as it is better to have and an addition advertisement for their website and project.
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:59:20 PM

As "Service" is defined as an act of helping or doing work for someone, it is nice to know that bidium aims to bring a solid platform where one can find the best service around.

Though i have yet looked into the whitepaper, the initial announcement seems promising.
Yes it is promising especially if you already have looked into the whitepaper. The services it offers would be of freelancing and being able to hire those freelancers according to your needs. With these type of service, a lot of opportunities can be made and jobs would easily circulate in this platform.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:23:06 PM

Millennials now want freedom to work. They do not want now a traditional 8-hour job. They want to work with a good balance between their career and personal lives. People want to work to earn for their daily needs but they also want that they can enjoy life to the fullest.

Yes, that's true. A millennials is always a millennials, they're always want freedom, they don't want anybody to command them.
Also, they only want to socialize and to be independent. So, in terms of works, they always want a quality time for themself not only in work.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:48:41 PM

Hey guys! The alpha version of Bidium was launched already. You can take a glance above the site! I was amazed and I think it is pretty cool to see bidium on its way to success. The website also is too beautiful by means of it's simplicity. I hope you will like it.

Wow i just visited their website and finally this is the next exchange platform that we are looking for. I hope they can adopt many cryptocurrency as they can. The UI is way beautiful now than before. I wonder how many people contributed on ICO already!
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:57:07 PM

Bidiums’ another most efficient function is a decentralized marketplace that is self-regulatory especially for freelancers and clients. Bidium platform gives freelancers the opportunity to showcase their gigs for a particular price with the aid of Bidium token as the payment means.
This is also for the employers as well. If there's a huge market out there for freelancers, employer got plenty to choose from. These means that employers can hire according to their specific skill set that they need to get the job done.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:01:37 PM

Wow i just visited their website and finally this is the next exchange platform that we are looking for. I hope they can adopt many cryptocurrency as they can. The UI is way beautiful now than before. I wonder how many people contributed on ICO already!
Finally the Alpha version is out now. I wonder how much price it will be when release on the market. Do you think Erc-20 token are available on their website/exchange if this goes live and How much is the price right now? is it on pre sale stage?
SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:16:43 PM

I'm on board on this for a while now and I've been commenting on how great this project is because of the bidding market, its freelancing opportunities and such. I've also seen the eagerness of other people with this project. It's great to see something like this and hope it will continue on and see Bidium take flight.

As fellow users on this thread, I also wish to hear your thoughts on this project.
Thank you, Heads up to all traders out there. You might visit our website - Bidium release their ALpha exchange platform, After the end of ICO the market for bidding is available. And if you are not an investor better join our whitelist and add this to your buckletlist. Exciting news ahead for this project!
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:53:55 PM

I'm on board on this for a while now and I've been commenting on how great this project is because of the bidding market, its freelancing opportunities and such. I've also seen the eagerness of other people with this project. It's great to see something like this and hope it will continue on and see Bidium take flight.

As fellow users on this thread, I also wish to hear your thoughts on this project.
Thank you, Heads up to all traders out there. You might visit our website - Bidium release their ALpha exchange platform, After the end of ICO the market for bidding is available. And if you are not an investor better join our whitelist and add this to your buckletlist. Exciting news ahead for this project!
How much is the pre sale again? and how many people who had contributed already? i saw their webiste and the maximum purchase limit is 10000usd which is almost 1 bitcoin. I really love decentralized platform i hope they won't require kyc for us.

manoj1605

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:10:01 PM

As we approach the ever-increasing variations in the blockchain technology, it becomes quite difficult to select the best one that perfectly fits a job. Bidium platform
leverages all the benefits of this blockchain and allows developers that are available on the Bidium network to make the best use of the technology
vicvicto17

Activity: 362

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:34:52 PM

As we approach the ever-increasing variations in the blockchain technology, it becomes quite difficult to select the best one that perfectly fits a job. Bidium platform
leverages all the benefits of this blockchain and allows developers that are available on the Bidium network to make the best use of the technology
We have several exchange that are pretty good if you use their website but Bidium platform is more unique than other what they offer is to have most efficient function is a decentralized marketplace that is self-regulatory especially for freelancers and clients.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:27:25 AM

What I like about Bidium aside from its exchange is their Freelance platform. Freelance platform is very important for both workers and employers. Freelance jobs are in demand nowadays because you can acquire job across the world. Meaning, opportunities for your career growth is not limited only to your country but also in other parts of the world.

That's right! For me it is better to be a freelancer rather than a worker, because they have a different objective,
the freelancer is working for themself while the worker has the boss that always command them, that's why the bidium team offers a freelance worker to those people who are qualified with this job.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:39:39 AM

As an additional note on Bidium's Aplha launch (as cited on their website), Bidium allows us to experience the following in their Alpha version:

1. Secured Wallet
2. Trade and Exchange
3. Crypto to Crypto Trading
4. Bitcoin and Ethereum Market

And for primers, they offer the Alpha version in English only as of the moment, but looking at their planned stage launches, other languages will be added soon.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:58:43 AM

What I like about Bidium aside from its exchange is their Freelance platform. Freelance platform is very important for both workers and employers. Freelance jobs are in demand nowadays because you can acquire job across the world. Meaning, opportunities for your career growth is not limited only to your country but also in other parts of the world.

That's right! For me it is better to be a freelancer rather than a worker, because they have a different objective,
the freelancer is working for themself while the worker has the boss that always command them, that's why the bidium team offers a freelance worker to those people who are qualified with this job.

Ooopsies Glydel1999! I think your thoughts on a freelancer not having a boss is waaaaaay pretty alarming.

As freelancers, we must remember that any clients that came our way are our bosses.  We even have deadlines to meet and standards to achieve.

Among the advantages of being a freelancer as waichi cited is that our career growth becomes unrestrained since we are not tied and bound by any company to accept any other freelance job from any part of the world.

And with Bidium targeting an international audience of freelancers, recruiters and employers, we can expect a good leverage on landing a good freelancing deal.

Again, freelancers never meant we have no bosses.  The clients are our bosses until the job is done.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:42:32 AM

Hey guys! i just registered to Bidium's exchange site.

Signing up is a breeze.  I immediately received an email confirmation to activate my account.  And for what its worth, i am glad that as early as now, Bidium already took security steps on any IP address change from a previous login.  As for my case, my internet is very intermittent, so every attempt to login leads me to a security feature that tells my IP has changed and they sent me a verification code on my email to be able to proceed.  And it was a breeze too.  The notice and sending of verification code on my email was seamless.

It will be a 5 star rating from me on Bidium's responsiveness on alerts and emails being received as the experience was seamless.
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:49:35 AM

Hey guys! i just registered to Bidium's exchange site.

Signing up is a breeze.  I immediately received an email confirmation to activate my account.  And for what its worth, i am glad that as early as now, Bidium already took security steps on any IP address change from a previous login.  As for my case, my internet is very intermittent, so every attempt to login leads me to a security feature that tells my IP has changed and they sent me a verification code on my email to be able to proceed.  And it was a breeze too.  The notice and sending of verification code on my email was seamless.

It will be a 5 star rating from me on Bidium's responsiveness on alerts and emails being received as the experience was seamless.

Hi there bitcoindusts!  I agree with you, i had the same seamless experience signing up for Bidium, and though i did not run into any IP address change while doing so, i am glad to know that they already took security measurements to protect us from potential unwanted and unauthorized access.

And as flash 12i mentioned, click on the language dropdown does give us English alone as an option, but it is good to know that other languages are to be added in the future (a good leverage for an exchange platform).

Kudoos Bidium for the Alpha release!
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:01:13 AM

Hey guys! Exciting times indeed.

The Alpha release of Bidium's exchange platform is not only responsive, i'll say that the overall feel of the site is quite neat.

A BTC/ETH ticker on top which is not tough on the eyes.

Light background which makes it easier to read stuff.

Simple left pane navigation that would not threaten any user to have a try and is categorized neatly as "My Funds", "Orders", "Deposit/Withdrawal", "Support" and "Securtiy Settings".

And to strongly stress a point, i was happy to see that the left pane menu sports the "Support" section which made me feel how serious Bidium is on their promise to deliver an enhanced support for users (yet, i do hope to see a "live chat" soon for a more responsive support approach).

Overall, the Alpha launch is much better than the other Alphas i tried. Good job Bidium.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: