Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:36:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Jadeite

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:03:51 PM

Now you can get your professional milestones Attested via TrustLogics in three ways using Tokens (TLT); a) Auto verification, b) Certified Validators, c) Through Peers. Get attested and stand out from other Jobseekers.

Like us on Facebook for instant updates - https://www.facebook.com/trustlogicsus/

Wow, that's great news! I mean, what is there left to look for? This project already is providing so much help and options for everyone looking for jobs, or workers! I just cannot see any reason why people are still doubting this project or are still hesitating to support or contribute. This is project is a no brainer.
a very wonderful news indeed!trustlogic keeps on innovating their users experiences and keeps on satisfying us making this platform better every single day. trustlogic is developing and making much options their users must have as they find the job they want to be involve in. this really is a helping hand for jobless people and for recruiters as well.
This is another amazing news come  from trustlogics platform that will really satisfaction to be part of this kind of project because the nightmare past of jobseeker during finding the job at traditional way will not already expirence again and again to those jobseeker are potentially fited on this system.aside from that the token of trustlogics are also have great function involved,through at tree kind verification.
Well if trustlogics token we have 3 kind of verification base on what you said on this platform ,therefore  is already advantages of this token,,compare to other plarform that sometime  the only essence of their  token are only for trading market platform and not design to other essence function platform ,that's why I'm also salute to this trustlogics platfom that will really understand the basic needs of applicant ,,I would really think that this kind of platform will not already desame to other platform.
Yes of course. I haven't heard also of some platform that has the same idea like they do, that is also why i am keeping an eye over this project. Aside from the unique characteristic that they had, they also create a brilliant idea out of something that is commonly seen or should i say a common problem from ages ago.

Yup. This project is truly a sure win for all the supporters and contributors. I really am amazed by the dedication that is shown by the developers themselves in responding to queries and announcing updates on the project like progress and partnerships and so much more. I am very positive that this project will be one of the greatest projects with unique and useful concepts in the whole industry. I am ready for the moon ride.
Correct because of the supporters and the investors who really appreciate the positive and full support of the TrustLogics team. With all, i can say that no doubt this project will become successful in for sure.

Objectively speaking, TrustLogics really does give the people a lot of opportunities in getting a job. They may be
considered as one of the main factors that'll solve the current unemployment problems. Though I personally think that
TrustLogics would fare well in terms of inviting and attracting investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:04:41 PM

May I know if the Validators are individual or a should it be a company to a country? I am considering to be one in my own country to be able to help the hiring industry to be very reliable and free from any dishonest applicants that fake their employment credentials and work experience.

I think this will also go with a company and partnership.
they have one like this.

Authbridge is the one they have right now.
As what I think, Validators are part of the system of Trust Logic is which they will going to check the background both parties the job seekers and also to a company which the job seekers will be employed. The reason why they need to hired the validators in order to prevent having fake applications and dishonest applicants. It is good for both sides in order to be reliable to the system and when the time comes all of the users can get benefits and opportunity.
This is nice idea, You have a point on that because the validators is the one who need to make a smooth and reliable in terms of validating the personal data that being sent by the job seekers. The company wants a better employee but the employee wants also a better employer too.
TrustLogics isn't just emphasizing on the jobseekers or employers. It emphasizes on every side. It is a platform used for
the convenience, in order for the people to focus more on working out themselves in order to further elevate their level for
they must present themselves in TrustLogics with accuracy.

yes that's true because I can say that trustlogic has a good platform to help job seekers and it continues to be used to provide a different level of life to train oneself. But with trustlogic it has been shared with jobseekers and employers.

Trustlogics is already proven and tested were it has been an answered to all job seekers in the entire world. Using their platform, even the disabled

people are able to avail the program of trustlogics have to gain something. This is a great tools  to anyone in the world actually.

I don't know about proven and tested because it is obviously just starting out but I get what you are trying to say. And like you, I too along with many others really do believe in this project and see the big potential it has to succeed in changing this world for the better with the concept that the trustlogics project is pushing. It will surely help a lot specially in mass adoption which we all can bemefit from plus all the features that their platform has.
Yes it is true that batch2016 is because the trustlogic is one of the foremost to help job seekers and it is really tested because of its good idea and platform so it's no wonder that it will continue to grow in the future because of the projects it holds.

Trustlogics is doing its 12 month pilot run and we can see after that if Trustlogics is really successful. I believe there will be no problem with Trustlogics since it aims to provide Trusted professional data and make the hiring process faster. I was able to register previously on Trustlogics platform. I think you can try it out too.
I'm also believe that this project trustlogics  are also wider user in smooth process despite this system are also friendly to all user specially to those honest jobseeker ,so that If  you really believe to this system try to endorse to all friends who want to find the job according to their background,,therefore is also chance to know other person whose capacable on their ability and expertized on their field,

Truefaithfire29

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:36:27 PM

How can a person will know if the person rather the Validator was attested or Verified by the TrustLogics Team? I see the attestation concept though but how do will I ensure that he/she is really trustworthy of my data? Is there any Validator ratings or any Validator feedback concept?
I well trust also to trustlogics system that this kind of problem doubful,fearful about negative feeling if validators are also valid  came from trustlogics ,due to I  should really think that this case will already fix before you have to ask the question to trustlogics platform.

Well, the direct approach for this is that it will be indicated on your profile. Once a user profile is Authenticated by the Validators, they can digitally stamp it with Trustlogics Certified. Validation will be based on documents and record particularly on your educational background, if you submitted a copy of your diploma or TOR, or even just put your course and school on the platform. this can be verified from your school. Other details can be checked like if you have a criminal record or your past employment.
that's why trustlogics are able to widely user for the future and also some private employeer are also know the great system of trustlogics because this platform are very unique compared to other platfrom despite on going process  base on thier rode map platform,due to  will also recieve the achievent award came from other sector,to be one of trusted company from other sector.

Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:40:05 PM

Product is good, vision is good. There is a huge market and competition also. But with experienced team i feel the project will be successful!

It is nice to know that the trustlogics have a Great platform and this platform have the most impressive system that is really amaze me because it will help a lot of people in every nation, hope to see that this project will be successful in the future.
yes it is, and hopefully it will really be administered soon and without further problems hopefully it will succeed and continue to bloom even more. this is really a great opportunity to those who seek jobs online and has a problem regarding jobhirings and any other stuffs related to employment.
The timing of the launching the TrustLogics a vital key to its success. Some people are already longing for it. Just little
more bit of a push, the anticipation created by the purpose of TrustLogics will fuel its improving image to the society.
Of course, it all boils down on to the efficiency of TrustLogics' platform when used by the public.
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:00:20 PM

May I know if the Validators are individual or a should it be a company to a country? I am considering to be one in my own country to be able to help the hiring industry to be very reliable and free from any dishonest applicants that fake their employment credentials and work experience.

they have one like this.

As what I think, Validators are part of the system of Trust Logic is which they will going to check the background both parties the job seekers and also to a company which the job seekers will be employed. The reason why they need to hired the validators in order to prevent having fake applications and dishonest applicants. It is good for both sides in order to be reliable to the system and when the time comes all of the users can get benefits and opportunity.
This is nice idea, You have a point on that because the validators is the one who need to make a smooth and reliable in terms of validating the personal data that being sent by the job seekers. The company wants a better employee but the employee wants also a better employer too.
TrustLogics isn't just emphasizing on the jobseekers or employers. It emphasizes on every side. It is a platform used for
the convenience, in order for the people to focus more on working out themselves in order to further elevate their level for

yes that's true because I can say that trustlogic has a good platform to help job seekers and it continues to be used to provide a different level of life to train oneself. But with trustlogic it has been shared with jobseekers and employers.

Trustlogics is already proven and tested were it has been an answered to all job seekers in the entire world. Using their platform, even the disabled

people are able to avail the program of trustlogics have to gain something. This is a great tools  to anyone in the world actually.

I don't know about proven and tested because it is obviously just starting out but I get what you are trying to say. And like you, I too along with many others really do believe in this project and see the big potential it has to succeed in changing this world for the better with the concept that the trustlogics project is pushing. It will surely help a lot specially in mass adoption which we all can bemefit from plus all the features that their platform has.
Yes it is true that batch2016 is because the trustlogic is one of the foremost to help job seekers and it is really tested because of its good idea and platform so it's no wonder that it will continue to grow in the future because of the projects it holds.

Trustlogics is doing its 12 month pilot run and we can see after that if Trustlogics is really successful. I believe there will be no problem with Trustlogics since it aims to provide Trusted professional data and make the hiring process faster. I was able to register previously on Trustlogics platform. I think you can try it out too.
I would figure it out and try it too, as long as this project will run successfully and all users can get benefits of using their system then I believe that there is no problem regarding about making the hiring process becomes faster and reliable to the users of Trust Logic.
Well, there are lot of people who already try to apply online but the fact about applying online is too long also before the process to validate the personal data of the applicant, but in the TrustLogics, they have many validators and the processing time is faster than others.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:00:50 PM

Being one of the participant of this project was a worth. Doing such kind of project like this is a help and solution for every freshmen on industry of job and work. As a graduating college student we do not know how to employ by ourselves only without any help of our parents or professional. Knowing that this project exist we will now apply and learn how to get a job and work in the most easy way as possible.
College also here. Knowing this kind of project that will be used in the near future is great because many on the newly grads has been able to get their dream job without any hassle and tiredness. Using app in these new era is a great way to apply to, nice strategy actually, using this strategy will make this project successful.

So I think the next problem will be the number of jobs open to jobseekers. TrustLogics does makes it a lot easier to
find a job. But at the same time, jobs will also be easily depleted.

Yup, that is where the competition begins. Obviously the applicants will be forced to up their game more to make them the first choices of the biggest companies. Because obviously, when the number of applicants are too much, the companies have the option to get the best of the best among all the applicants. Reputation of everyone will really be playing a big role in the trust logics platform.
It will also show which is which and which are the deserving ones, of course it doesn't mean other spplicants don't stand a chance or they don't have what it takes to be hired. Still they will be accepted and can be working but i cannot really assure how they will handle such things because that issue must be solve by them technically.

WHAT are you talking about?
which is which on what?
lets wait! everyone deserve on their feet and position with the nature they need to have.
this platform is all about getting every person on that target with knowledge and talent.
if you have the talent and certificates you have place on this one if dont have then sorry.

Right! If you don't have any skills you're not suitable to stay on this project, because Trustlogics is for the individuals who have talents even you are

disabled you are still welcome here as long as you have skill, if I am not mistaken. That's why trustlogics have validators who will approve the request

from the job seekers.

That is one of the most important feature of this project that I love the most among others because it highlights a fair hiring system that reaches the hearts of all the supporters. It gives a slight glance on the good side of the personalities of the big minds behind this project. Just amazing go team trust logics.!
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:26:05 PM

Being one of the participant of this project was a worth. Doing such kind of project like this is a help and solution for every freshmen on industry of job and work. As a graduating college student we do not know how to employ by ourselves only without any help of our parents or professional. Knowing that this project exist we will now apply and learn how to get a job and work in the most easy way as possible.
College also here. Knowing this kind of project that will be used in the near future is great because many on the newly grads has been able to get their dream job without any hassle and tiredness. Using app in these new era is a great way to apply to, nice strategy actually, using this strategy will make this project successful.

So I think the next problem will be the number of jobs open to jobseekers. TrustLogics does makes it a lot easier to

Yup, that is where the competition begins. Obviously the applicants will be forced to up their game more to make them the first choices of the biggest companies. Because obviously, when the number of applicants are too much, the companies have the option to get the best of the best among all the applicants. Reputation of everyone will really be playing a big role in the trust logics platform.
It will also show which is which and which are the deserving ones, of course it doesn't mean other spplicants don't stand a chance or they don't have what it takes to be hired. Still they will be accepted and can be working but i cannot really assure how they will handle such things because that issue must be solve by them technically.

which is which on what?
lets wait! everyone deserve on their feet and position with the nature they need to have.
this platform is all about getting every person on that target with knowledge and talent.
if you have the talent and certificates you have place on this one if dont have then sorry.

Right! If you don't have any skills you're not suitable to stay on this project, because Trustlogics is for the individuals who have talents even you are

disabled you are still welcome here as long as you have skill, if I am not mistaken. That's why trustlogics have validators who will approve the request

from the job seekers.

That is one of the most important feature of this project that I love the most among others because it highlights a fair hiring system that reaches the hearts of all the supporters. It gives a slight glance on the good side of the personalities of the big minds behind this project. Just amazing go team trust logics.!

Yes I agree, this really is very important for a lot of people because at the end of the day, when people can have a lot of options to choose from, what will matter the most is how platform developers love and treat the users/customers of their platform. An understanding and considerate platform is what all of us dream of. To be easy to approach and easy to talk with and gives flexible choices.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:30:25 PM

Product is good, vision is good. There is a huge market and competition also. But with experienced team i feel the project will be successful!

It is nice to know that the trustlogics have a Great platform and this platform have the most impressive system that is really amaze me because it will help a lot of people in every nation, hope to see that this project will be successful in the future.
yes it is, and hopefully it will really be administered soon and without further problems hopefully it will succeed and continue to bloom even more. this is really a great opportunity to those who seek jobs online and has a problem regarding jobhirings and any other stuffs related to employment.
As we observe there are lots of people who supports this project as they can see that this project is very useful when the job seekers find it out that they are very great and beside this is a big help for them to find a better job immediately.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
Lucilfer

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:01:21 PM

As we observe there are lots of people who supports this project as they can see that this project is very useful when the job seekers find it out that they are very great and beside this is a big help for them to find a better job immediately.
Indeed it actually helps a lot in the employment field, most specially those who are seeking jobs and still not able to find what is suited for them and what they really wanted. That is one of the most in demand fields as of now, and nobody has guts to make action towards that, and as we can see this is one of the methods that can help all along with their platform.
Lucilfer

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:35:02 PM

which is which on what?

from the job seekers.

Yes I agree, this really is very important for a lot of people because at the end of the day, when people can have a lot of options to choose from, what will matter the most is how platform developers love and treat the users/customers of their platform. An understanding and considerate platform is what all of us dream of. To be easy to approach and easy to talk with and gives flexible choices.
Well if i were to be asked which will i choose and what would be my basis then i would surely choose something that gives good quality if services and has an approachable customer service. One of the aspects i am actually looking forward is how they gibe good service and how they will cater all the inquiries of the users.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:01:36 PM

they have one like this.

I’m not sure about that but as far as I know they the Validators will be in Team of companies so that the documentation and security of the data will be secured and safe.
brenson
Copper Member

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:07:02 PM

which is which on what?

from the job seekers.

Well if i were to be asked which will i choose and what would be my basis then i would surely choose something that gives good quality if services and has an approachable customer service. One of the aspects i am actually looking forward is how they gibe good service and how they will cater all the inquiries of the users.

Yes, I agree with you, too. And the fact that the quality of service is simple, and the convenience of the platform, and the whole project ... these are all important components of the successful product and the success of the users themselves, and, correspondingly, the growth of the project's popularity. In general we will hope that everything will turn out at a really good level.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:30:22 PM

they have one like this.

Trustlogics are partnering with trusted companies which has a good record in background checking. This cannot be done by an individual alone since we are expecting millions of users for Trustlogics in the future. I think there operations will be limited as well on the countries which they have signed memorandum of understanding and have partnered with local validators.

Machine or even a super company can’t hold such kind of bunch of people around the world. In a common point of sense, it will be probably in a team of people that will review the papers.
And as I remember there are 3 type of user in the platform; the Employee/Jobseeker, the Company HR/Representative, and the Validator.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:02:08 PM

The timing of the launching the TrustLogics a vital key to its success. Some people are already longing for it. Just little
more bit of a push, the anticipation created by the purpose of TrustLogics will fuel its improving image to the society.
Of course, it all boils down on to the efficiency of TrustLogics' platform when used by the public.

Most of the people who are supporting trustlogic is wholeheartedly hoping that this will become the next big thing in the Hiring Industry. This can innovate the data checking and validity process. All we can do now is to wait and see what lies in the future of Trustlogics platform.

ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:37:09 PM

they have one like this.

I would figure it out and try it too, as long as this project will run successfully and all users can get benefits of using their system then I believe that there is no problem regarding about making the hiring process becomes faster and reliable to the users of Trust Logic.
Well, there are lot of people who already try to apply online but the fact about applying online is too long also before the process to validate the personal data of the applicant, but in the TrustLogics, they have many validators and the processing time is faster than others.
That's not only the problem here in the hiring community or industry. It does take long for applying for a job position but also the other pre-requisite requirements that you will need to get like other public documents that you will need just to gather all the requirements needed on the job. Like NBI clearance, Police clearance, Mayors permit and so on and so on. Its such a hassle for looking a job.

Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:05:54 PM

they have one like this.

I’m wondering if Trustlogics platform will also partner with recruitment agencies abroad. Like recruitment agencies to Canada or Australia, whatever. I’m thinking this is exactly what these agencies need to be able to process the hiring faster. It will time for both the applicants and the agencies.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Free Star

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:15:19 PM

they have one like this.

I’m wondering if Trustlogics platform will also partner with recruitment agencies abroad. Like recruitment agencies to Canada or Australia, whatever. I’m thinking this is exactly what these agencies need to be able to process the hiring faster. It will time for both the applicants and the agencies.
TrustLogics will be implemented all over the world so that it will be a big help for jobseekers. No doubt this project is absolutely a great solution for most of the people.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:36:37 PM

they have one like this.

I have downloaded the application but haven't tried it yet. Thank you for your update about the applications. I will definitely try it now. I believe that Trustlogics really did a good job of creating it and will be very grateful that I have supported this wonderful project. This project will definitely change our hiring process.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:37:33 PM

they have one like this.

TrustLogics will be implemented all over the world so that it will be a big help for jobseekers. No doubt this project is absolutely a great solution for most of the people.
Well, it is good if their service will be worldwide. There will be no geographical barrier. Anyone can just easily register to the platform just like in LinkedIn and everyone can access or verify their profile.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:48:05 PM

they have one like this.

I have downloaded the application but haven't tried it yet. Thank you for your update about the applications. I will definitely try it now. I believe that Trustlogics really did a good job of creating it and will be very grateful that I have supported this wonderful project. This project will definitely change our hiring process.
Same here, I believe that the Trustlogics platform will definitely change our hiring process for the better. It is obviously a better one because the project was really well-thought of and the technology being used was really sophisticated. Blockchain technology really has a great part in making Trustlogics an amazing hiring platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: