Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:51:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Ahuvali

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:50:22 PM

One thing i see as serious problem in the part of employers is applicants lying in their resumes, inventing skills they dont really possess and the moment they are hired they dont even have the knowledge about the skills they have written they have. How devastating it could be to employers, waste of time, effort and delays of work and at the end employers will be the loser. This is one of the problems Trustlogics wants to be given solutions. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:56:30 PM

One thing i see as serious problem in the part of employers is applicants lying in their resumes, inventing skills they dont really possess and the moment they are hired they dont even have the knowledge about the skills they have written they have. How devastating it could be to employers, waste of time, effort and delays of work and at the end employers will be the loser. This is one of the problems Trustlogics wants to be given solutions. 

I agree with you on this. TRUSTLOGICS not only solve the problem but also help the individual who has faked his credentials. How? The applicant now realized that cheating is not good and he has to learn the things he needed to qualify. At the same time, the applicant will have the confidence and peace of mind when applying for a job. Background checking is the key to these problems and because of TRUSTLOGICS is driven by Blockchain Technology which can be accessed anywhere. This made it possible.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:11:57 PM

I think this is an easy way to find jobs, Trust Logics platform is a new form of hiring, have an easier way to find jobs that fits your interest and profession and the answer the problem in our country to help the jobseeker.

I bet this is the easiest way! TRUSTLOGICS platform offers reliable information about the applicant as well as the employers. They will also solve the problem about job offerings that often changes when the applicant was already hired. Because we have the access to the platform and we can always review the data which we have applied for. Protection for the employee and for the employer as well.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:30:10 PM

By the way, will users have the power to control the privacy of their personal details here, do they have the power disclose it if needed and just restrict viewers from seeing if not needed? I dont feel it comfortable to have every single details about me to be open to the public or if not the public to every viewer i dont even know.

Well, they would obviously do. It wouldn't make any sense hindering them from doing so because if that were the case, I do not think that a lot of people will be happy about it let alone support nor invest in this type of ideology since there are a lot of people who are paranoid about their personal information when it comes to this industry but post a bunch of personal info on social medias(pretty puzzling why but that's just how most of crypto enthusiasts are). Which is why I am sure that the developing team has already thought of this scenario and made this option available for all the users.
tanktype

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:35:07 PM

I’ve seen a project similar to Trustlogic somewhere in social media. But their trust ratings of the person will be based on performance like, community service, donating a blood for example, doing community works for free, abiding common laws, doing charities and the likes will be the factors that will increase the persons’ trust and they also diminish trust ratings of a certain individual, like if you violate common law, like j-walking for example, littering etc will diminish a persons’ trust rating and it will be the reason a person will not be hired if he has a low trust ratings. This project is in China.   

Yup, I get your point. People since the dawn of time really trusted actions way more than words. Which is why I cannot stress enough how important honoring words are specially in this industry. Trust is really hard to gain from this industry so projects must always try their best to be true to their words and their supporters. Doing the steps in the road map on time is the best thing that can gain trust. I think the developers know this already so I really expect they will do their jobs well.
typedrip

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:47:53 PM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...
Well, hope that jobseekers is not lazy as an applicant but lazy because they don’t know where to go like what you said. It is a big help for the people who has lack of money to use for applying, because they will buy foods, need transfortation allowance, and also a formal attire to be presentable in front of recruiters but throughthe help of trustlogic one thing they need to prepare is the papers that they need to submit online.

Yes you are right, there is really a lot of things that needs to be taken in to consideration when you have to apply personally to a job in the real world which is such a hassle for the body and the pocket. This project removes most of the hassles that employers experience when applying with the traditional way. But let us not forget that this is also doing those employers a very big save of time and resources into finding quality workers. And about the job seekers being lazy, I think that it would not matter that much since their records and feed backs from employers are saved so I think lazy people wouldn't be a problem because all their records will show what kind of workers they are. Employers then would not hire them.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:20:17 PM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...
Well, hope that jobseekers is not lazy as an applicant but lazy because they don’t know where to go like what you said. It is a big help for the people who has lack of money to use for applying, because they will buy foods, need transfortation allowance, and also a formal attire to be presentable in front of recruiters but throughthe help of trustlogic one thing they need to prepare is the papers that they need to submit online.

I wondered in what way trustlogics can really be helpful to unemployed people? Because, in every country this is one the government which is up to now

they are still resolving this problems. I guess trustlogics would be key of this one to fulfill the answer of each government looking for.
ezbreezy08

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:17:35 AM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...

Yes you are right, there is really a lot of things that needs to be taken in to consideration when you have to apply personally to a job in the real world which is such a hassle for the body and the pocket. This project removes most of the hassles that employers experience when applying with the traditional way. But let us not forget that this is also doing those employers a very big save of time and resources into finding quality workers. And about the job seekers being lazy, I think that it would not matter that much since their records and feed backs from employers are saved so I think lazy people wouldn't be a problem because all their records will show what kind of workers they are. Employers then would not hire them.

I agree that employers will just click a website ( trustlogic) to verify if you're a good quality workers, this time around they will not having a hard time to hire you instead they will just review your previous job and i know this system will be successful and it's great deal for both parties if you will apply a job then you will not bring your resume all you have to do is log on trust logic website.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:41:34 AM

By the way, will users have the power to control the privacy of their personal details here, do they have the power disclose it if needed and just restrict viewers from seeing if not needed? I dont feel it comfortable to have every single details about me to be open to the public or if not the public to every viewer i dont even know.

Well, they would obviously do. It wouldn't make any sense hindering them from doing so because if that were the case, I do not think that a lot of people will be happy about it let alone support nor invest in this type of ideology since there are a lot of people who are paranoid about their personal information when it comes to this industry but post a bunch of personal info on social medias(pretty puzzling why but that's just how most of crypto enthusiasts are). Which is why I am sure that the developing team has already thought of this scenario and made this option available for all the users.
This is a kind of disgusting if the jobseekers can’t control their personal data. Well you will do what is need to do to have a good job, finding it is not easy and if you submit your personal data it is useful and soon will bring to the employers to promote them in their job if the record is still there.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:03:51 AM

The trust logic's platform is to have the recruiter and the joob seeker smooth transaction,
it is like a normal job fair or career fair but the difference is the trustlogic is via application and online through the blockchaim tectnology.
Correct, their platform is what we need nowadays to help the jobseekers find their job easily and to make sure that they find the right job according to the profession that they graduated. Recruiters will make their job also easier because they will find the list of applicants online and can sort according to the qualities and profession of jobseekers.

I must agree with you, because one of these days lots of people were being hired just because of the years of stay not because of the credentials or profession and merit of the applicant itself.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:45:36 AM

I think this is an easy way to find jobs, Trust Logics platform is a new form of hiring, have an easier way to find jobs that fits your interest and profession and the answer the problem in our country to help the jobseeker.

that's right! the trust logics is a new form of hiring applicants for me it is a big help to the recruiters
and also to the applicants to minimize the time allotted in terms of hiring deserving and quality workers that will help their company to prosper.
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:52:45 AM

The trust logic's platform is to have the recruiter and the joob seeker smooth transaction,
it is like a normal job fair or career fair but the difference is the trustlogic is via application and online through the blockchaim tectnology.
Correct, their platform is what we need nowadays to help the jobseekers find their job easily and to make sure that they find the right job according to the profession that they graduated. Recruiters will make their job also easier because they will find the list of applicants online and can sort according to the qualities and profession of jobseekers.

I must agree with you, because one of these days lots of people were being hired just because of the years of stay not because of the credentials or profession and merit of the applicant itself.
Years of stay in what?i think we need to be specific on what we say so that it can easily to understand.
TrustLogics is a big help to the jobseekers not only because they can easily have a right job but also they will have a record which is even out of their country they can apply also easily.
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:00:27 AM

I can still remember when i was in college, i applied as a contractual employee in one of the fastfood chains in my country. I gave my biodata, i was interviewed, was happy and confident in answering all the manager’s question, at the end i was not hired when i asked why the note written in my biodata was overqualified.  Grin. It was sad because if i had this opportunity to store my datas in an accessible database employers can just pick me up according to what is written in my profile and according to their expectations on me and not just waste my time trying to apply everywhere and be rejected just because i am overqualified.
Overqualified? Yet, you did not accept in the firm you have apply. For sure, there is a person who is more qualified than you or the interview personnel wants his relative (colleagues, friends, family) to be part of that job. Of course, we can't deny that there are anomalies in hiring industry. Most of the time, the jobseekers are filtered based upon the closeness of the applicant to the interviewer and not by means of skill of the interviewees. I called them as backer and TrustLogics will definitely exterminate them all.
maybe the manager has a point not to hire her/he because of overqualified, or maybe the course she/he was taking that time has no relevance from the work she/he applied for!? Because I've experienced working at a fast food company and i had many co-workers studying at the same time, but they're taking course that relevant to the job like HRM, Business Management, and other relatated courses... That's just my point of view, and can i ask what course are you taking that time?
There are no rooms for the people who have irrelevant course in the field of job. If you want to be granted by a company you should comply all of the requirements. Though sometimes, FastFood Chain doesn't require related course.
If we want to hire easily, we should apply based upon our degree and skills or simply, connect with trustlogics because this project is our future.

Harribel03

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:37:23 AM

I can still remember when i was in college, i applied as a contractual employee in one of the fastfood chains in my country. I gave my biodata, i was interviewed, was happy and confident in answering all the manager’s question, at the end i was not hired when i asked why the note written in my biodata was overqualified.  Grin. It was sad because if i had this opportunity to store my datas in an accessible database employers can just pick me up according to what is written in my profile and according to their expectations on me and not just waste my time trying to apply everywhere and be rejected just because i am overqualified.
Overqualified? Yet, you did not accept in the firm you have apply. For sure, there is a person who is more qualified than you or the interview personnel wants his relative (colleagues, friends, family) to be part of that job. Of course, we can't deny that there are anomalies in hiring industry. Most of the time, the jobseekers are filtered based upon the closeness of the applicant to the interviewer and not by means of skill of the interviewees. I called them as backer and TrustLogics will definitely exterminate them all.
maybe the manager has a point not to hire her/he because of overqualified, or maybe the course she/he was taking that time has no relevance from the work she/he applied for!? Because I've experienced working at a fast food company and i had many co-workers studying at the same time, but they're taking course that relevant to the job like HRM, Business Management, and other relatated courses... That's just my point of view, and can i ask what course are you taking that time?
There are no rooms for the people who have irrelevant course in the field of job. If you want to be granted by a company you should comply all of the requirements. Though sometimes, FastFood Chain doesn't require related course.
If we want to hire easily, we should apply based upon our degree and skills or simply, connect with trustlogics because this project is our future.
I don't believe that there are no rooms for irrelevant course. Economically speaking, there are thousands of people who can't find a work based upon their course. In ratings, there are many employees that suffer from job mismatch in our society. Some of them are degree holder who can't work on their chosen field. Well, they want it too but because there are lack of opportunities given by our society, many of them are turning in different way such as a factory man or sales person.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:49:57 AM

I don't believe that there are no rooms for irrelevant course. Economically speaking, there are thousands of people who can't find a work based upon their course. In ratings, there are many employees that suffer from job mismatch in our society. Some of them are degree holder who can't work on their chosen field. Well, they want it too but because there are lack of opportunities given by our society, many of them are turning in different way such as a factory man or sales person.
In my country, teaching profession is commonly used by the students as sideways in order to finish their study. I am currently taking Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in Social Studies (Hopefully, I will graduate this coming 2018-2019 school year) and I saw a lot of students who taking for granted this profession.
At the end of the year, my fellow students plan not to become a teacher but a factory worker and sad to speak, but I was disappointed by their decisions.
Underemployment really strikes! Millions of people are working not congruent to their field. Well, TrustLogics may help them to clear their mind that we need to work based upon the references, ability and specially, our degree. By the use of this project, many people will enlighten that companies will accept in relevance to the field.
kuryente

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:34:06 PM

that's right! the trust logics is a new form of hiring applicants for me it is a big help to the recruiters
and also to the applicants to minimize the time allotted in terms of hiring deserving and quality workers that will help their company to prosper.

people can easily find job with this platform, yes they can find job!
But, it is not that easy to get that job.
you need to go on the process that trustlogic will implement.
and you need to be suited with the nature of job you want.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:30:41 PM

Yes i agree because many people willing to do anything just to get what they want in good and bad term,  same when applying for a job... Even the diploma or job experience can make it fake with the help of computer editing, these kind of cheating is always happens... So now by the use of trust logics platform this kind of act will be prevented and it will be vanish soon and will give ease to the recruiter and company...

jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:43:15 PM

Maybe they can have an option were interested parties who wants to view your full profile may send a request for your approval. If you are looking for a job its best to put your best foot forward meaning you might want to present your credentials in public since it will help companies that are looking for new employees to view your profile properly. It is really up to you since Trustlogics did give users the power to control the privacy settings of their profile or personal data.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:50:38 PM

I can still remember when i was in college, i applied as a contractual employee in one of the fastfood chains in my country. I gave my biodata, i was interviewed, was happy and confident in answering all the manager’s question, at the end i was not hired when i asked why the note written in my biodata was overqualified.  Grin. It was sad because if i had this opportunity to store my datas in an accessible database employers can just pick me up according to what is written in my profile and according to their expectations on me and not just waste my time trying to apply everywhere and be rejected just because i am overqualified.

This will be applicable to companies who are really looking for qualified applicants. The backers as you call them may still influence the recruitment process specially if they are in a higher position in a company or is somehow connected to the human resource personnel. Trustlogic will bridge the employers and the applicants matching the job you need with the company that needs you.
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:55:09 PM

Tnx for your reply and we agree to each other, and i believe that by doing this kind of platform the employers and recuiter will save a lot in terms of money and time... And for the jobseeker i think they really boost their confidence to apply and there's no reason for them to become lazy because they dont have to wake up early and go to many company use their own money and time...  For me this one of a kind job recruitment platform in our era...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: