Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:33:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
JJelly

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:56:19 AM

A QR code gets generated every time a job requirement is posted by recruiters. By scanning, job seeker no longer needs to fill job application repetitively.
Join us On Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!
This is a good idea. You don't need a resume, just scan your qr code and the system will validate you if your hired or not, application form is not needed anymore in the future, lucky for those future generation.
This is cool i wanted to try their apps. Could you guys give me the exact qr code for this.coz there are some apps that are prone to hackers. It maybe compromise by the people around us.

As I've said before, Trustlogics makes the process of hiring and even applying convenient and cost effective. With this QR technology on Trustlogics applying for a job will surely be just a scan away.
Trust logics will continue to upgrade and enhance this platform until every user's have been satisfied to their service's, by this all the documents will easily send by scan using qr code... What a good idea to give all it's user's a no time to update status apply and submit requirements...
Apart from QR Code features we have also some extra features like No Data Sharing Without Authorization, Artificial intelligence And Hiring, Global Information Gateway And Global availability status. And Blockchain For Trusted & Secured Professional Data Is our aim.

Thank you TrustLogics for discussing with us, much appreciated really.

And indeed, i could say that exciting times are ahead of us with the innovative offerings you have been setting including the inclusion of QR codes and employing AI to keenly match profiles and job openings and bringing the platform to blockchain.

ICOMarks did justice when they rated you guys as an ICO of 9.4 in score.  Much excitement here and we do hope you reach your target cap to proceed revolutionizing the hiring industry.
Thats what I'm talking about. By the use of technologies we will not be on hurry non filling up application forms in different job. Believe it or not sometimes we hate to fill up forms specially if it is too many to be answer and to be fill in. TrustLogics QR form automatic filling up features is the best answer to that problems of filling up forms and application. Great way to use QR to help applicant to fill up their own application form. Another problem solved. Thanks TrustLogics.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daimar48

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:01:09 AM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Great question ma'am!
TrustLogics should impose the policies and salary when jobseekers will apply. It is important also to know that since we want a desirable job. If we will gonna resign with a valid reason (for example, the owner of the company is harassing you), then trustlogics should make a review for that company or make it as a blacklist in order for the jobseekers to have any backgrounds to the company.

Hi, It is up to you to look for a job even when you are currently employed. Employees always face the issues on working for a company despite worst conditions simply because one can't afford to loose the job. Trustlogics is a jobsite similar to other existing job website. It is not for Trustlogics to impose policies and salary, however they can include your desired salary in your profile or when applying for a job. Job offers are made at the end of an interview with consideration to ones's educational background, experience and other qualification. I think its a good option for jobseekers if they are able to rate a company, on blacklisting companies, I think this could be applied for those companies who are found guilty of breaking the law and abusing its employees. Trustlogics cannot just blacklist a company without good reason.

These article is very helpful to us,for us to know what is the role of the artificial intelligence or most commonly known as (AI) in the trust logic's project platform.
And through this article the job seekers and also the recruiters can easily understand and be more updated on the happenings in the trust logic project platform. Thank you for sharing this worth reading article.

Trustlogic will try to indicate most of the details about the job, salary , requirments, area of the job and experience needed. Will they be able to rate the employers to know if they are trustworthy and dont have any issue about its company? Like delayed salary or no benefits for the employee?

I think they should include the trust ratings of each employer in Trustlogics platform. So that jobseekers will be able to decide which company will they apply. It is important for us to know how an employee feels working on that certain company.

Employer ratings are important for potential candidates to collect information about their employer. As a job seeker, we want a company that will not just bring the best in us but also will give us a happy workplace. So before I apply, I look first at the feedbacks or comments of other people who have experienced working on my desire company.

Trust Logics has give the opportunity to all jobseeker to have a job, but they must consider the applicant that they need to have a competent to do your work assign, and you have Competence.

Competence is terribly important to your success.

It is really the foundation of everything that happens to you in your career.

Competence is the ability to get the job done. It is the ability to set priorities.
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:03:40 AM

A QR code gets generated every time a job requirement is posted by recruiters. By scanning, job seeker no longer needs to fill job application repetitively.
THANK YOU!
This is a good idea. You don't need a resume, just scan your qr code and the system will validate you if your hired or not, application form is not needed anymore in the future, lucky for those future generation.
This is cool i wanted to try their apps. Could you guys give me the exact qr code for this.coz there are some apps that are prone to hackers. It maybe compromise by the people around us.

As I've said before, Trustlogics makes the process of hiring and even applying convenient and cost effective. With this QR technology on Trustlogics applying for a job will surely be just a scan away.
Trust logics will continue to upgrade and enhance this platform until every user's have been satisfied to their service's, by this all the documents will easily send by scan using qr code... What a good idea to give all it's user's a no time to update status apply and submit requirements...
Apart from QR Code features we have also some extra features like No Data Sharing Without Authorization, Artificial intelligence And Hiring, Global Information Gateway And Global availability status. And Blockchain For Trusted & Secured Professional Data Is our aim.

Thank you TrustLogics for discussing with us, much appreciated really.

And indeed, i could say that exciting times are ahead of us with the innovative offerings you have been setting including the inclusion of QR codes and employing AI to keenly match profiles and job openings and bringing the platform to blockchain.

ICOMarks did justice when they rated you guys as an ICO of 9.4 in score.  Much excitement here and we do hope you reach your target cap to proceed revolutionizing the hiring industry.
Thats what I'm talking about. By the use of technologies we will not be on hurry non filling up application forms in different job. Believe it or not sometimes we hate to fill up forms specially if it is too many to be answer and to be fill in. TrustLogics QR form automatic filling up features is the best answer to that problems of filling up forms and application. Great way to use QR to help applicant to fill up their own application form. Another problem solved. Thanks TrustLogics.
Another way to use technology to help applicant on filling up their own application forms. Applicant can now multitask on filling up, because of its unique feature applicant can now apply on different job without any hard time of filling up forms of different companies. Sometimes we as a normal person hates to fill up forms like that then half percent we don't know if we will be hired after we answer that forms. Great way to fill up our own forms automatically. Nice job team.
toyang90

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:34:31 AM

Trust logic will surely reduce the cost, time and the overall hiring process since Trust logic implementation will result to the verified database of all prospective applicant. A faster hiring process by trust logic. And trust logics is here to help both Jobseeker and Recruiter.

Most of the work online will require freelancers to perform data entry over the Internet, all freelancers are required.
In the internet connection you must need to have a high-speed broadband connection provided by a major cable or satellite provider.
One of the biggest advantages of working from home is you are the key person who will manage when you work and when you have personal time.
If your mornings are too busy, you are freely to work at night.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:55:48 AM

TRUSTLOGICS AIRDROP 📢-💰Total budget 300,000 TLT

🔹#TrustLogics (TLT) Decentralized audio ecosystem
🔹Free TLT for joining Telegram and Twitter

Go to airdrop https://airdropalert.com/airdrop/1087 🚀

the team decided to do some airdrops.
this will give more audience on their social media marketing and telegram.
great move!
crazyco.

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:08:39 AM

Trust Logics has a new block chain technology in high level of hiring industry they want our work easy and convenient.

They used different platform to freely share their information in their newly platform applicants to compelled to create their

own profiles and upload their personal informations to notice in multiple networks.
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:30:17 AM

TRUSTLOGIC is a global recruitment platform that will work under the decentralized nature of blockchain technology
 to offer job seekers and organizations to source for an employee in a decentralized and authentic manner.
new kind of project to work with cryptocurrency.
will use their own blockchain!
really something great!
ANGELA07

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:41:55 AM

Trust Logics has a new block chain technology in high level of hiring industry they want our work easy and convenient.

They used different platform to freely share their information in their newly platform applicants to compelled to create their

own profiles and upload their personal informations to notice in multiple networks.

That's right Trust Logics give them a chance or opportunity to all jobseeker to a have a job.

I must say, I love the platform of global peer to peer hiring and give the ratings of the potential employee, and they create a decentralized ecosystem to the users and the ability to share their professional data across different platform by setting permission.

Kikoman

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:03:19 AM

That's right Trust Logics give them a chance or opportunity to all jobseeker to a have a job.

I must say, I love the platform of global peer to peer hiring and give the ratings of the potential employee, and they create a decentralized ecosystem to the users and the ability to share their professional data across different platform by setting permission.

JOB required the people to pay the tax from what they earned.
let us say that you are from singapore an will be working to other countries.
will workers need to pay taxes for 2 countries?
will the platform have the permit from different countries? they will be classified as recruiter with this project.
tonyongbayawak

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:09:49 AM

This project needs more workers, does trustlogic plans to employ employee that will validate the job seekers and the recruiter? Since this is a global scale job platform.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:12:19 AM

This project needs more workers, does trustlogic plans to employ employee that will validate the job seekers and the recruiter? Since this is a global scale job platform.

I think they need to have small group of employee at first since they’re just starting. Once their project booms they can hire more workers. I wish trustlogic can do some automation on this part.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:01:27 AM

If you have any problems or question with the legalities of this trustlogic project,
well it is time for you to save those and wait for the moment when he speaks up ( John Herbert )

John Herbert believes that,

forward-looking approach keeps you afloat.
franjohn

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:35:19 AM

By filter applicants do you also mean allowing people without completely verified information, or is that a totally removed possibility from the platform? Some people won't jump through as many hoops as you require just to add their career information.

you're right. maybe people dont accept this kind of change in a way on how to find job. online recruitment is widely used in the world but to the point that you put you're credentials or character information in order for recruiter will easily find you if you're qualified for the vacant job. maybe it will take more time to people to absorb to this kind of system. but this project is good aswell Smiley

Well, the way I see it, there is really nothing that is bad about this because the applicants and the companies are only necessary or what is needed by both parties(the applicant and the employer). This process is a must when both parties wants to make sure that they can be able to get what they truly deserve. And besides, the employers and applicants are the ones in charge of their info, so there really is nothing to worry about.

As an applicant and user of Trustlogics platform, a person should be aware of his choices. Trustlogics did give us the choice of being able to hide our information partially or as a whole but since we are applying for a job we must also consider this before we hide our information. If one wants to get hired with Trustlogics, that person should at least make relevant information related to work experiences and qualification available for public viewing.

I think the relevant information will be automatically highlighted to remind the user that he can activate this information to be able to get the job. These are work-related information that every employer should see. And this made possible by the use of  Trustlogics platform, where the job seeker can choose who can really have access to this information.
I can't get the grip. If i am applying for a job, why would i hide my qualifications  and credentials or any other information that  will benefit me , unless i.like to hide something. I don't see any disadvatage in making your entire profile accessible to companies.

Its not actually the credentials that applicants are trying to protect, all the educational and employment backgrounds can be safely given away in public, what some people are trying to protect is their identification datas specially in other countries where ID system is being used.
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:53:58 AM

By filter applicants do you also mean allowing people without completely verified information, or is that a totally removed possibility from the platform? Some people won't jump through as many hoops as you require just to add their career information.

you're right. maybe people dont accept this kind of change in a way on how to find job. online recruitment is widely used in the world but to the point that you put you're credentials or character information in order for recruiter will easily find you if you're qualified for the vacant job. maybe it will take more time to people to absorb to this kind of system. but this project is good aswell Smiley

Well, the way I see it, there is really nothing that is bad about this because the applicants and the companies are only necessary or what is needed by both parties(the applicant and the employer). This process is a must when both parties wants to make sure that they can be able to get what they truly deserve. And besides, the employers and applicants are the ones in charge of their info, so there really is nothing to worry about.

As an applicant and user of Trustlogics platform, a person should be aware of his choices. Trustlogics did give us the choice of being able to hide our information partially or as a whole but since we are applying for a job we must also consider this before we hide our information. If one wants to get hired with Trustlogics, that person should at least make relevant information related to work experiences and qualification available for public viewing.

I think the relevant information will be automatically highlighted to remind the user that he can activate this information to be able to get the job. These are work-related information that every employer should see. And this made possible by the use of  Trustlogics platform, where the job seeker can choose who can really have access to this information.
I can't get the grip. If i am applying for a job, why would i hide my qualifications  and credentials or any other information that  will benefit me , unless i.like to hide something. I don't see any disadvatage in making your entire profile accessible to companies.

Its not actually the credentials that applicants are trying to protect, all the educational and employment backgrounds can be safely given away in public, what some people are trying to protect is their identification datas specially in other countries where ID system is being used.

Yes it is true, in some countries ID system is being used, with just inputing the id number of a person, a lot of private datas can be seen and can be accessed, this is why it is a good thing that TrustLogic gave the job applicant the authority in allowing others to access their data.
xiaolanbabe

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:20:33 AM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Great question ma'am!
TrustLogics should impose the policies and salary when jobseekers will apply. It is important also to know that since we want a desirable job. If we will gonna resign with a valid reason (for example, the owner of the company is harassing you), then trustlogics should make a review for that company or make it as a blacklist in order for the jobseekers to have any backgrounds to the company.

Hi, It is up to you to look for a job even when you are currently employed. Employees always face the issues on working for a company despite worst conditions simply because one can't afford to loose the job. Trustlogics is a jobsite similar to other existing job website. It is not for Trustlogics to impose policies and salary, however they can include your desired salary in your profile or when applying for a job. Job offers are made at the end of an interview with consideration to ones's educational background, experience and other qualification. I think its a good option for jobseekers if they are able to rate a company, on blacklisting companies, I think this could be applied for those companies who are found guilty of breaking the law and abusing its employees. Trustlogics cannot just blacklist a company without good reason.

These article is very helpful to us,for us to know what is the role of the artificial intelligence or most commonly known as (AI) in the trust logic's project platform.
And through this article the job seekers and also the recruiters can easily understand and be more updated on the happenings in the trust logic project platform. Thank you for sharing this worth reading article.

Trustlogic will try to indicate most of the details about the job, salary , requirments, area of the job and experience needed. Will they be able to rate the employers to know if they are trustworthy and dont have any issue about its company? Like delayed salary or no benefits for the employee?

I think they should include the trust ratings of each employer in Trustlogics platform. So that jobseekers will be able to decide which company will they apply. It is important for us to know how an employee feels working on that certain company.

Employer ratings are important for potential candidates to collect information about their employer. As a job seeker, we want a company that will not just bring the best in us but also will give us a happy workplace. So before I apply, I look first at the feedbacks or comments of other people who have experienced working on my desire company.

No matter how Trustlogic makes job hiring easier for companies, if job applicants can not stay for long on a certain company and job position then it will be of no use. To have a harmonious and good relationship with work and workmates is also important, so it is right to also have a check on compnay's background and ratings and comments.
ysabel30

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:40:00 AM

It is time to breathe easy! Employers would soon be free from the headache of running a verification process & the candidates would not have to undergo the same process. TrustLogicsTM would be a repository of trusted and verified data for hiring industry. trustlogics.io

With the explanation given above, a repository of trusted and verified data for hiring industry. It sounds like a bank or a storehouse of trusted and verified datas for hiring industry. It is like a vault where you store and keep your personal and educational data securely which you can just easily access them whenever you need them.https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DeBtEk1VQAAg2so.jpg

A breather for employers, some people might think that it is only the job applicants who are having are hard time, but in reality both sides are. This is why i admire Trust Logic for also putting into considerations the side of the employers who are also having trouble hiring a qualified and trusted employee.
richyoung

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:09:57 AM

Great question ma'am!

TrustLogic will not rate their client themselves, what we would probably see is employer rating job applicant and vice versa. The rating could be based on the employer-employee work experience,  ratings and comments should be encourage to both parties. A good and a bad comments will help a lot of future job applicants and also employers.
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:17:57 AM

Great question ma'am!

I agree with Roy.

It would be too much for us to expect TrustLogics to interfere with Labor cases as such.  Let us be reminded that TrustLogics is on a global scale and dealing with local labor laws or each country would be too much of a complexity.

Though, i agree that it would be great if somehow TrustLogics could beef up protection not only for the jobseekers but for the employers too, as such, the blacklisting of the employer might be an option here.

Yet, let us consider that most employer-employee issues are of a case to case basis.

The good thing is that TrustLogics, while an avenue for employment, is also a reputation building platform where the major players are both the jobseekers and the employers.  So should anyone of us ran into employment troubles, it is our rightful duty to inform the community and make the
proper review for a jobseeker or an employer .

That is right the artificial intelligence or the AI of tbe trust logic project can make the work more easier and faster because it is already programmed to its specific work.
The Artificial intelligence also of the trust logic can scan and filter the applicants on the position that they are most comfortable and also on the position that they were fit in based on their abilities.
In addition to that AI are there to assist and help all job seekers for their questions and inquiry they dont have problems with time whether night time or day time, the AI would be the one who makes adjustment for the jobseeker and i think its very important and helpful response from the AI and trust logics...
plutusbit

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:34:18 AM

THANK YOU!

That's because the platforms launched by trustlogic very easy to find a job, a click or scan of the qr code, using their technology and their apps also have less hassle trustlogic has simplified the system for job seekers.

With this innovation of employment hiring and searching that TrustLogic started, hopefully it can help resolve or lessen the worldwide growing problem of unemployment.  The whole world are filled with job vacancies and job applicants, but for some reason these two are having a hard time finding each other, Maybe TrustLogic could be the missing link that employers and job applicants are waiting for.
sonjay22

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:42:46 AM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...

I think Trustlogics will lessen the problems of unemployed people but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good

progress. By the way, Does trustlogics will give an assurance to give a job for the majority of the applicants? or Trustlogics need to verify it first?

I don't think Trustlogics is the solution to the increasing unemployment rate. Because Trustlogics is not the one who will create a job. They will simply help us to find a job in a convenient way. But it doesn't guarantee that if you apply using trustlogics, you will get the job right away. It still depends on your skills and abilities that will land you the right job

Maybe its not the solution for many that dont have job but somehow it will help people want's to have job easier than the long process happening before, imagine when someone dont have a confidence to go to the company and apply even they have a skills and abilities on their own do you think they can get a job!? That's good with the trust logics they will boost and give a jobseeker confidence to show their ability and to get a right job by using their platform, and ofcourse it will not be very fast but atleast they already have a chance...

Let me refresh you about the whitepaper they had in it dude, according to it " The innovative services that TrustLogics has in the pipeline will

reduce the gap between Recruiters and Job seekers even further by leveraging the full potential of blockchain technology. As a result, the

recruitment industry, which was previously following long and tedious protocols, will be simplifying its processes to a whole new level."

This is really what they wanted to be happen and aiming for.
That's right But apart from this, We are also aiming at Smart Verification platform, Reputation Building System, Digital Portfolio of ISPs for Ratings & Reviews, and Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model. And we are trying to ease the hiring process. And we also trying to reduce the time, energy and resources are spent on various stages of the hiring process.

Is Trustlogics Free for its users? I see how helpful Trustlogics for companies specially for those start ups without much capital since they can use Trustlogics data base to help them find new employees and verify the information provided by the applicant using Trustlogics platform.

as far as i know (correct me if im wrong) the trust logic's is not free the people who will be using this must be an investor or must invest to the trustlogic project platform mostly in the companies who will be using it.

Registration with Trustlogics is free, requesting for a verification of a recruiters or job seekers data will definitely be charge to the one who requested the verification. Aside from that, you can also avail of a premium account. This will  be for a fee. I'm not quite sure how much and what are the benefits of a premium member but I do believe that there will be a difference from a regular user to a premium account user.
Trustlogic is a Very good and beautiful project that should help people, who want to find jobs on the basis of their skills. Anyone wants a job on their ability especially in their personal data they get
the job through trustlogics.

That is right, there are many jobseekers who are now find a job online also but they do not hired because some of it is not legit, but getting an information only, but trustlogic is unique, they have a full security about the information that the jobseekers send on it.
Company referring another company for them to find jobseeker or maybe you mean another agency will refer jobseeker to a company to have job, i think this feature is called the peer user they can recommend jobseeker to the company... We all forgot the existence of peer user in this platform...
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: