Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:41:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:50:04 PM

A platform which notifies the availability status of a jobseeker to a recruiter would be a boon for the hiring industry. It would serve the interest of both the recruiter & the jobseeker- saving time for one & protecting the other from unwarranted calls.
trustlogics.io

So the notification will be done by Trustlogics. This is wonderful. Both the candidates and the employers dont have to waste their time entertaining calls, asking and giving direction on what to do next. They will be sure that the offer they get will be the suitable  one for their field.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:02:12 PM

It is time to breathe easy! Employers would soon be free from the headache of running a verification process & the candidates would not have to undergo the same process. TrustLogicsTM would be a repository of trusted and verified data for hiring industry. trustlogics.io

With the explanation given above, a repository of trusted and verified data for hiring industry. It sounds like a bank or a storehouse of trusted and verified datas for hiring industry. It is like a vault where you store and keep your personal and educational data securely which you can just easily access them whenever you need them.https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DeBtEk1VQAAg2so.jpg

Trustlogic will be able to store data on their server and secure through its platform. So the verifications of data is much faster ! This is cool and much easier to use than other hiring platform.
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:21:11 PM

A platform which notifies the availability status of a jobseeker to a recruiter would be a boon for the hiring industry. It would serve the interest of both the recruiter & the jobseeker- saving time for one & protecting the other from unwarranted calls.
trustlogics.io

So the notification will be done by Trustlogics. This is wonderful. Both the candidates and the employers dont have to waste their time entertaining calls, asking and giving direction on what to do next. They will be sure that the offer they get will be the suitable  one for their field.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DeYc2wuX0AI_8Br.jpg
Hello there! What a wonderful advantage Trustlogics could have been. And as per the whitepaper, this vault as you say it is can be shared by the owner to anyone he wants, could be to s certain recruitment agency or t a specific employer.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:00:42 PM

trustlogics.io

Hello there! What a wonderful advantage Trustlogics could have been. And as per the whitepaper, this vault as you say it is can be shared by the owner to anyone he wants, could be to s certain recruitment agency or t a specific employer.

All the inconvenience of a classic way of hiring has been shouldered niw by Trustlogics. The way you explain what the platform can do above is a big advantage to both parties. Imagine the employers can just be cool and relaxed, focusing on his current issues while waiting for Trustlogics to bring them the right candidate for the position they offer. The also with the applicants. They dont need to wait the whole day not doing anything waiting for the right position that suits his skills.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:23:52 PM

It is time to breathe easy! Employers would soon be free from the headache of running a verification process & the candidates would not have to undergo the same process. TrustLogicsTM would be a repository of trusted and verified data for hiring industry. trustlogics.io

With the explanation given above, a repository of trusted and verified data for hiring industry. It sounds like a bank or a storehouse of trusted and verified datas for hiring industry. It is like a vault where you store and keep your personal and educational data securely which you can just easily access them whenever you need them.https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DeBtEk1VQAAg2so.jpg

Trustlogic will be able to store data on their server and secure through its platform. So the verifications of data is much faster ! This is cool and much easier to use than other hiring platform.
Could this mean that, there will be streamlining in the HUman Resource Development department of companies? Because their other task in hiring personnel, was already taken care of Trustlogics. And for companies, i believe that it will be cost effecient for them as this i think will cause to hire lesser employess in HRD.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:52:19 PM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Great question ma'am!
TrustLogics should impose the policies and salary when jobseekers will apply. It is important also to know that since we want a desirable job. If we will gonna resign with a valid reason (for example, the owner of the company is harassing you), then trustlogics should make a review for that company or make it as a blacklist in order for the jobseekers to have any backgrounds to the company.
Wow, this is quite commendable, you mean not just the applicants or jobseekers will be validated? The companies are also being validated?, Am i correct with my understanding on your comment?

Hi, It is up to you to look for a job even when you are currently employed. Employees always face the issues on working for a company despite worst conditions simply because one can't afford to loose the job. Trustlogics is a jobsite similar to other existing job website. It is not for Trustlogics to impose policies and salary, however they can include your desired salary in your profile or when applying for a job. Job offers are made at the end of an interview with consideration to ones's educational background, experience and other qualification. I think its a good option for jobseekers if they are able to rate a company, on blacklisting companies, I think this could be applied for those companies who are found guilty of breaking the law and abusing its employees. Trustlogics cannot just blacklist a company without good reason.

These article is very helpful to us,for us to know what is the role of the artificial intelligence or most commonly known as (AI) in the trust logic's project platform.
And through this article the job seekers and also the recruiters can easily understand and be more updated on the happenings in the trust logic project platform. Thank you for sharing this worth reading article.
[/quote]
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:03:19 PM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Great question ma'am!
TrustLogics should impose the policies and salary when jobseekers will apply. It is important also to know that since we want a desirable job. If we will gonna resign with a valid reason (for example, the owner of the company is harassing you), then trustlogics should make a review for that company or make it as a blacklist in order for the jobseekers to have any backgrounds to the company.

Hi, It is up to you to look for a job even when you are currently employed. Employees always face the issues on working for a company despite worst conditions simply because one can't afford to loose the job. Trustlogics is a jobsite similar to other existing job website. It is not for Trustlogics to impose policies and salary, however they can include your desired salary in your profile or when applying for a job. Job offers are made at the end of an interview with consideration to ones's educational background, experience and other qualification. I think its a good option for jobseekers if they are able to rate a company, on blacklisting companies, I think this could be applied for those companies who are found guilty of breaking the law and abusing its employees. Trustlogics cannot just blacklist a company without good reason.

These article is very helpful to us,for us to know what is the role of the artificial intelligence or most commonly known as (AI) in the trust logic's project platform.
And through this article the job seekers and also the recruiters can easily understand and be more updated on the happenings in the trust logic project platform. Thank you for sharing this worth reading article.

Trustlogic will try to indicate most of the details about the job, salary , requirments, area of the job and experience needed. Will they be able to rate the employers to know if they are trustworthy and dont have any issue about its company? Like delayed salary or no benefits for the employee?

I think they should include the trust ratings of each employer in Trustlogics platform. So that jobseekers will be able to decide which company will they apply. It is important for us to know how an employee feels working on that certain company.

micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:23:03 PM

By filter applicants do you also mean allowing people without completely verified information, or is that a totally removed possibility from the platform? Some people won't jump through as many hoops as you require just to add their career information.

you're right. maybe people dont accept this kind of change in a way on how to find job. online recruitment is widely used in the world but to the point that you put you're credentials or character information in order for recruiter will easily find you if you're qualified for the vacant job. maybe it will take more time to people to absorb to this kind of system. but this project is good aswell Smiley

Well, the way I see it, there is really nothing that is bad about this because the applicants and the companies are only necessary or what is needed by both parties(the applicant and the employer). This process is a must when both parties wants to make sure that they can be able to get what they truly deserve. And besides, the employers and applicants are the ones in charge of their info, so there really is nothing to worry about.

As an applicant and user of Trustlogics platform, a person should be aware of his choices. Trustlogics did give us the choice of being able to hide our information partially or as a whole but since we are applying for a job we must also consider this before we hide our information. If one wants to get hired with Trustlogics, that person should at least make relevant information related to work experiences and qualification available for public viewing.

I think the relevant information will be automatically highlighted to remind the user that he can activate this information to be able to get the job. These are work-related information that every employer should see. And this made possible by the use of  Trustlogics platform, where the job seeker can choose who can really have access to this information.
I can't get the grip. If i am applying for a job, why would i hide my qualifications  and credentials or any other information that  will benefit me , unless i.like to hide something. I don't see any disadvatage in making your entire profile accessible to companies.
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:31:12 PM

Great question ma'am!

Trustlogic will try to indicate most of the details about the job, salary , requirments, area of the job and experience needed. Will they be able to rate the employers to know if they are trustworthy and dont have any issue about its company? Like delayed salary or no benefits for the employee?

I think they should include the trust ratings of each employer in Trustlogics platform. So that jobseekers will be able to decide which company will they apply. It is important for us to know how an employee feels working on that certain company.

Employer ratings are important for potential candidates to collect information about their employer. As a job seeker, we want a company that will not just bring the best in us but also will give us a happy workplace. So before I apply, I look first at the feedbacks or comments of other people who have experienced working on my desire company.
maariyaam

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:00:29 PM

By filter applicants do you also mean allowing people without completely verified information, or is that a totally removed possibility from the platform? Some people won't jump through as many hoops as you require just to add their career information.

you're right. maybe people dont accept this kind of change in a way on how to find job. online recruitment is widely used in the world but to the point that you put you're credentials or character information in order for recruiter will easily find you if you're qualified for the vacant job. maybe it will take more time to people to absorb to this kind of system. but this project is good aswell Smiley

Well, the way I see it, there is really nothing that is bad about this because the applicants and the companies are only necessary or what is needed by both parties(the applicant and the employer). This process is a must when both parties wants to make sure that they can be able to get what they truly deserve. And besides, the employers and applicants are the ones in charge of their info, so there really is nothing to worry about.

As an applicant and user of Trustlogics platform, a person should be aware of his choices. Trustlogics did give us the choice of being able to hide our information partially or as a whole but since we are applying for a job we must also consider this before we hide our information. If one wants to get hired with Trustlogics, that person should at least make relevant information related to work experiences and qualification available for public viewing.

I think the relevant information will be automatically highlighted to remind the user that he can activate this information to be able to get the job. These are work-related information that every employer should see. And this made possible by the use of  Trustlogics platform, where the job seeker can choose who can really have access to this information.
I can't get the grip. If i am applying for a job, why would i hide my qualifications  and credentials or any other information that  will benefit me , unless i.like to hide something. I don't see any disadvatage in making your entire profile accessible to companies.

Work experience and Educational background should be publicly posted on your profile. These shouldn't be hidden because this might be needed if a potential employer wants to hire you. I think the one that should be kept in private is the personal information like Tax number, Social Security number, or any other identification number because these are prone to identity theft. These personal details will only be available if the job seeker permits to submit it to their recruiter.
havannahsavannah

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:49:26 PM

"Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTMTokens to place a request to get any of their information like  Education,  Past  Employment, Criminal&  Drug  information  verified.  Suitable  Validators  will  be notified  of  the  request.  After  successful completion of  the  background  check  process,  jobseekers will  be  notified  of  the  results.  Post-acknowledgment,  the  allocated  TrustLogicsTMTokens  are transferred to the Validators."

So the verification of the jobseekers' profile is not free of charge? Does Trustlogics platform have a registration fee to create an account? If there is any, how much Trustlogics token would it cost?

As per my understanding there’s no fee on using trustlogic. If they will  put fees no one will use it or it will be hard for them to be known. They need to have a cutting edge to beat the other job platforms

There are online job portals who have a membership fee like the portals for freelancers. They charge a membership fee to access all the features of their platform. If Trustlogics will offer free of charge, where will they get funds for their maintenance cost and everything needed to finance their operation?
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:22:53 AM

Work experience and Educational background should be publicly posted on your profile. These shouldn't be hidden because this might be needed if a potential employer wants to hire you. I think the one that should be kept in private is the personal information like Tax number, Social Security number, or any other identification number because these are prone to identity theft. These personal details will only be available if the job seeker permits to submit it to their recruiter.

The part where jobseekers have total control of their profile is not intended to be used to hide information, rather, it gives the jobseeker the full advantage to filter their network.

Basic info like educational attaintment and previous employment record should, of course, needed to be shown but not to all. A jobseeker can opt to show these only to recruiters where his qualifications are needed.

Here comes the keyword matching in action where it becomes easier for the platform to analyze which jobseekers are more appropriate to be recommended for a particular industry.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:39:29 AM

I think this is an easy way to find jobs, Trust Logics platform is a new form of hiring, have an easier way to find jobs that fits your interest and profession and the answer the problem in our country to help the jobseeker.
That's true, in our country that's a big problem are job shortage and does not apply to an applicant's ability. Trustlogics is an innovative way to make it easier for job seekers to get a right job for him.
We do understand that in your Country hiring process is bit lengthy. So for that TrustLogics is there to ease the hiring process, as when you will upload
your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills and experience. on the basis of that a jobseeker will get job, further if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile. The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles – Recruiter and Jobseeker.

Thank you for changing the process of the recruitment. All things that have been simplified and automated so it somehow lessens the time. There is also a validation of data which makes the data most reliable and gives high reputation for the applicant.

Thank you for employing technological advancements in the field of recruitment, TrustLogics and even employing a SOA-based System which is very apt.

And for us to have a bit of understanding about the SOA System and its functionality , here's an excerpt from Wikipedia:

A service-oriented architecture (SOA) is a style of software design where services are provided to the other components by application components, through a communication protocol over a network.

In SOA, services use protocols that describe how they pass and parse messages using description metadata. This metadata describes both the functional characteristics of the service and quality-of-service characteristics.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:11:27 AM

Great question ma'am!

I agree with Roy.

It would be too much for us to expect TrustLogics to interfere with Labor cases as such.  Let us be reminded that TrustLogics is on a global scale and dealing with local labor laws or each country would be too much of a complexity.

Though, i agree that it would be great if somehow TrustLogics could beef up protection not only for the jobseekers but for the employers too, as such, the blacklisting of the employer might be an option here.

Yet, let us consider that most employer-employee issues are of a case to case basis.

The good thing is that TrustLogics, while an avenue for employment, is also a reputation building platform where the major players are both the jobseekers and the employers.  So should anyone of us ran into employment troubles, it is our rightful duty to inform the community and make the
proper review for a jobseeker or an employer .

That is right the artificial intelligence or the AI of tbe trust logic project can make the work more easier and faster because it is already programmed to its specific work.
The Artificial intelligence also of the trust logic can scan and filter the applicants on the position that they are most comfortable and also on the position that they were fit in based on their abilities.

I'm with you on the AI part Arceusz!

With the platform designed to employ Artificial Intelligence to smartly scan and match profiles to suitable job openings, jobseekers and recruiters alike can expect a more keen and reliable results and listings of possible matches.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:33:11 AM

Although trustlogics is trusted because it base on blockchain technology,, but  are you encountered to lack and reputation? from your  other applicant that will not satisfied or trust to your platform?
I don't think so, with all the features and plans of trust logics platform there's no reason why applicant or jobseeker will not be satisfied and besides some of idea from this project are not yet been seen to other platforms though they are the first to establish this kind of job recruitment industry, no doubt that trust logics will become first on the line when it comes to applying jobs online...

I strongly agree with Joliepearl here.

With TrustLogics pushing verified profiles to be an industry standard, i highly doubt that satisfaction ratings will turn out low.

And with TrustLogics not banking on monetizing a jobseekers profile and professional data, i'd say, that is something we don't usually see everyday and enough reason to have our trust and approval rating.
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:06:01 AM

A QR code gets generated every time a job requirement is posted by recruiters. By scanning, job seeker no longer needs to fill job application repetitively.
Join us On Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!
This is a good idea. You don't need a resume, just scan your qr code and the system will validate you if your hired or not, application form is not needed anymore in the future, lucky for those future generation.
This is cool i wanted to try their apps. Could you guys give me the exact qr code for this.coz there are some apps that are prone to hackers. It maybe compromise by the people around us.

As I've said before, Trustlogics makes the process of hiring and even applying convenient and cost effective. With this QR technology on Trustlogics applying for a job will surely be just a scan away.
Trust logics will continue to upgrade and enhance this platform until every user's have been satisfied to their service's, by this all the documents will easily send by scan using qr code... What a good idea to give all it's user's a no time to update status apply and submit requirements...
Apart from QR Code features we have also some extra features like No Data Sharing Without Authorization, Artificial intelligence And Hiring, Global Information Gateway And Global availability status. And Blockchain For Trusted & Secured Professional Data Is our aim.

Thank you TrustLogics for discussing with us, much appreciated really.

And indeed, i could say that exciting times are ahead of us with the innovative offerings you have been setting including the inclusion of QR codes and employing AI to keenly match profiles and job openings and bringing the platform to blockchain.

ICOMarks did justice when they rated you guys as an ICO of 9.4 in score.  Much excitement here and we do hope you reach your target cap to proceed revolutionizing the hiring industry.
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:25:52 AM

If TrustLogics Project will be approved by the cryptocurrency what will be the outstanding value of its token if ever?? Will it be distributed free in first then it will be sold at the second time around, because as far as I know jobseekers' TrustLogics token will be distributed only in the validators and on the TrustLogics platform. How come is this process of distribution??
JJelly

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:33:37 AM

Finally job hiring will be very easy and handy by the use of this project. Why I say "handy" because we will not be required to carry-on our paper documents and other certificate and compilation just your android or ios phones you can now access, find and verify your papers and documents and be trusted by the company you were applying to. Can't wait to be applied here in the Philippines coz we have hard times finding jobs in government and non-government job hirings or fairs. Job well done TrustLogics Project Team.
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:39:22 AM

"Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTMTokens to place a request to get any of their information like  Education,  Past  Employment, Criminal&  Drug  information  verified.  Suitable  Validators  will  be notified  of  the  request.  After  successful completion of  the  background  check  process,  jobseekers will  be  notified  of  the  results.  Post-acknowledgment,  the  allocated  TrustLogicsTMTokens  are transferred to the Validators."

So the verification of the jobseekers' profile is not free of charge? Does Trustlogics platform have a registration fee to create an account? If there is any, how much Trustlogics token would it cost?

As per my understanding there’s no fee on using trustlogic. If they will  put fees no one will use it or it will be hard for them to be known. They need to have a cutting edge to beat the other job platforms
As far as I know jobseeker tokens will pay the company profile and to know if the job is fit for him and to pay the recruiter. Correct me if I'm wrong. They didn't elaborate the token distribution more. TrustLogics Team!! need help for this topic to be more broad for us to know.
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:48:45 AM

I'm well convinced by the security presentation of the TrustLogics Project's Whitepaper. If you were not convince then read this...

"Ethereum’s core innovation, the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), is a Turing complete software
that runs on the Ethereum network2. It enables anyone to run any program, regardless of the
programming language, given enough time and memory. The Ethereum Virtual Machine makes
the process of creating blockchain applications more easier and efficient than ever before. Instead
of having to build an entirely original blockchain for each new application, Ethereum enables the
development of potentially thousands of different applications, all on one platform.
"
-TrustLogics Whitepaper Presentation - 4.2.1 Why Ethereum?

We all need the best security and this job related project do it well. Well done, great job for you guys.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: