Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:56:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:45:46 PM

I can still remember when i was in college, i applied as a contractual employee in one of the fastfood chains in my country. I gave my biodata, i was interviewed, was happy and confident in answering all the manager’s question, at the end i was not hired when i asked why the note written in my biodata was overqualified.  Grin. It was sad because if i had this opportunity to store my datas in an accessible database employers can just pick me up according to what is written in my profile and according to their expectations on me and not just waste my time trying to apply everywhere and be rejected just because i am overqualified.
Overqualified? Yet, you did not accept in the firm you have apply. For sure, there is a person who is more qualified than you or the interview personnel wants his relative (colleagues, friends, family) to be part of that job. Of course, we can't deny that there are anomalies in hiring industry. Most of the time, the jobseekers are filtered based upon the closeness of the applicant to the interviewer and not by means of skill of the interviewees. I called them as backer and TrustLogics will definitely exterminate them all.
maybe the manager has a point not to hire her/he because of overqualified, or maybe the course she/he was taking that time has no relevance from the work she/he applied for!? Because I've experienced working at a fast food company and i had many co-workers studying at the same time, but they're taking course that relevant to the job like HRM, Business Management, and other relatated courses... That's just my point of view, and can i ask what course are you taking that time?

Trustlogics is the way to go. I just hope that there will also be local employment here in our country that will be available at Trustlogic. Corruption is not just in the government but in companies too. Hopefully Trustlogic can also contribute buy encouraging employers to choose only those who are really qualified for the job.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
j.kelvin

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:52:30 PM

I can still remember when i was in college, i applied as a contractual employee in one of the fastfood chains in my country. I gave my biodata, i was interviewed, was happy and confident in answering all the manager’s question, at the end i was not hired when i asked why the note written in my biodata was overqualified.  Grin. It was sad because if i had this opportunity to store my datas in an accessible database employers can just pick me up according to what is written in my profile and according to their expectations on me and not just waste my time trying to apply everywhere and be rejected just because i am overqualified.
Overqualified? Yet, you did not accept in the firm you have apply. For sure, there is a person who is more qualified than you or the interview personnel wants his relative (colleagues, friends, family) to be part of that job. Of course, we can't deny that there are anomalies in hiring industry. Most of the time, the jobseekers are filtered based upon the closeness of the applicant to the interviewer and not by means of skill of the interviewees. I called them as backer and TrustLogics will definitely exterminate them all.
maybe the manager has a point not to hire her/he because of overqualified, or maybe the course she/he was taking that time has no relevance from the work she/he applied for!? Because I've experienced working at a fast food company and i had many co-workers studying at the same time, but they're taking course that relevant to the job like HRM, Business Management, and other relatated courses... That's just my point of view, and can i ask what course are you taking that time?

Trustlogics is the way to go. I just hope that there will also be local employment here in our country that will be available at Trustlogic. Corruption is not just in the government but in companies too. Hopefully Trustlogic can also contribute buy encouraging employers to choose only those who are really qualified for the job.

Trustlogics platform will be similar to job websites. Will this run using blockchain technology as well? It is not really a unique concept but at least it will contribute in lessening the unemployment of people by creating opportunities using Trustlogics platform. As for the corruption, companies choosing trustlogic platform are sure of wanting to hire qualified employees. Remember that data on Trustlogic is already verified. This means that the companies will have a more qualified options when they view a prospective applicants profile in Trustlogic.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:59:29 PM

I can still remember when i was in college, i applied as a contractual employee in one of the fastfood chains in my country. I gave my biodata, i was interviewed, was happy and confident in answering all the manager’s question, at the end i was not hired when i asked why the note written in my biodata was overqualified.  Grin. It was sad because if i had this opportunity to store my datas in an accessible database employers can just pick me up according to what is written in my profile and according to their expectations on me and not just waste my time trying to apply everywhere and be rejected just because i am overqualified.

I also have that experience when I am applying for a work abroad. The real problem is that they don't have the facility to publish whatever is the exact job qualifications. I think if TRUSTLOGICS is existing that time, we will not experience those things. So much time, money and effort were wasted. Good to hear that we have now this project to support.
Yes,But we are the old generation and we are in the 4th industrial revolution so it means the technology is evolving yearly, the good thing here is we encourage them to create Trustlogic account and fill all the information asked,as long as they will have an interview then it will be easier for them to track their record.
But the saddest part is, how if you are graduated in a course that you don’t want, and applying for something which is not related to your profession, is there any chances to make apply on what you want and you think you can do, or need to have a papers that needed on that category before you become qualified?

I think even now if you will be working abroad there will be laws that you will need to comply with your local government as well as with the laws on the country your prospective employer is. Lately there are a lot of changes particularly in the middle east. Looking for a job abroad may be tempting and rewarding but sometimes it is risky too. I have watched in the news where one Oversees worker was found dead in a freezer. It was believe that her employer killed her and put her in the freezer a year ago.
battlestarx

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:12:47 PM

how can we trust this trust logic?
are they giving new jobs for homabase people?
what is the solution for the fake documents?
what wiill be having in the fufture then?4thi s project is good but we can improve it/

Well, there really is nothing that you can fully trust when it comes in the crypto world. You just have to trust and risk it if you wanna get some profits. That's just how this industry works.

mostly I guess, but it can also be in any other way. The possibilities are high IMO.

documents will be verified by people hired by trustlogic IMO but will have the option for the users to decide what information they wanna display.

a good platform serving lots of people helping to find quality jobs and workers plus the other features.

Improvement will always be there, which is why trustlogic needs opinions and listens to them because after all, it is the people who supports this project that's really important for the success of this project.
loopx

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:18:51 PM

we hate KYC as it is not good idea with blockchain who intend to hide our personality!
second, why are they just on one exchange. they are preparing for better!
it is a great thing to do but  will make it

Sad to say but there really is nothing that we can do about it. I honestly think that centralization is the only way that we can push mass adoption for crypto currencies. The only thing we can do is hope that people on top will not take advantage of this  and do bad things with the info they get.
mendra_2009

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:20:23 PM

Projects that seem to attract a lot of investors and I see a good future for this project, despite the many challenges that the teams have to face to succeed in this project.

ranitidine

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:26:44 PM

Never undermine the power of reality and truth. And this is exactly what TrustLogics seems to be wanting to attain.

If TrustLogic succeeds to execute background checks as they hoped to, then we could finally see an employment avenue of the Elites (that being all professional data are of the truth whether excellent, fair or even low in achievements whether academically inclined , but the important things is that all of their information is true and correct).

Though the verification process of professional data is still subject to a lot of questions too, i would be glad to be part of this community once operational.

It would be like a haven for all the people who are unemployed and the people who are looking for workers. Both parties would have the luxury of not having to go through so much hassle just to find quality workers or good jobs that pays properly. This project will surely be drowning with supporters all over the world.
stickkelsey

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:01:33 PM

Yes! This is a new form of hiring industry but TrustLogics is really different from what we knew about hiring industry.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:40:51 PM

I’ve seen a project similar to Trustlogic somewhere in social media. But their trust ratings of the person will be based on performance like, community service, donating a blood for example, doing community works for free, abiding common laws, doing charities and the likes will be the factors that will increase the persons’ trust and they also diminish trust ratings of a certain individual, like if you violate common law, like j-walking for example, littering etc will diminish a persons’ trust rating and it will be the reason a person will not be hired if he has a low trust ratings. This project is in China.   

Yup, I get your point. People since the dawn of time really trusted actions way more than words. Which is why I cannot stress enough how important honoring words are specially in this industry. Trust is really hard to gain from this industry so projects must always try their best to be true to their words and their supporters. Doing the steps in the road map on time is the best thing that can gain trust. I think the developers know this already so I really expect they will do their jobs well.
This is the problem we have right now, too many projects making too appealing white papers and too good to be true promises and at the end everything will just turn out to be a trick to raise money. Trust is really important and once it is broken, it maybe fixed but  doubts will always be there.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:51:15 PM

I can still remember when i was in college, i applied as a contractual employee in one of the fastfood chains in my country. I gave my biodata, i was interviewed, was happy and confident in answering all the manager’s question, at the end i was not hired when i asked why the note written in my biodata was overqualified.  Grin. It was sad because if i had this opportunity to store my datas in an accessible database employers can just pick me up according to what is written in my profile and according to their expectations on me and not just waste my time trying to apply everywhere and be rejected just because i am overqualified.
you got it. Probably. Sometimes they just put any reason they want so they can just reject the applicants and put whoever they want. This is the problem also we have in our country. There are too many qualified applicants but they are not given a chance to be hired according to their skills because of the process you mentioned above. We call it in our language “padrino” the applicants though not really qualified since they have someone inside who can back them up, so they are accepted regardless of their qualifications. Sad.   Sad
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:08:31 PM

you got it. Probably. Sometimes they just put any reason they want so they can just reject the applicants and put whoever they want. This is the problem also we have in our country. There are too many qualified applicants but they are not given a chance to be hired according to their skills because of the process you mentioned above. We call it in our language “padrino” the applicants though not really qualified since they have someone inside who can back them up, so they are accepted regardless of their qualifications. Sad.   Sad
This system is so disgusting. Specially in provinces or in government offices in my country, you will see from the highest rank down to the janitors and coffee servers they are all if not families, relatves and they dont need applications anymore to be employed they are just being appointed by their family member in the position.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:38:02 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 10:08:02 PM by FAITHriot

I’ve seen a project similar to Trustlogic somewhere in social media. But their trust ratings of the person will be based on performance like, community service, donating a blood for example, doing community works for free, abiding common laws, doing charities and the likes will be the factors that will increase the persons’ trust and they also diminish trust ratings of a certain individual, like if you violate common law, like j-walking for example, littering etc will diminish a persons’ trust rating and it will be the reason a person will not be hired if he has a low trust ratings. This project is in China.    

I have notice that you have mention common law on both sides which caught my attention and makes me remember about a verse from the bible which says.

Luke 16:10
"Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much.

Sorry but I don't want to sound too preachy but I think these little things really have an impact in terms of the trust. The common law sometimes neglected by most people but trusting someone is very difficult if they cannot prove themselves on simple things like following a common law. You can develop your faith on someone if you trusted him on little things.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:56:06 PM

I also have that experience when I am applying for a work abroad. The real problem is that they don't have the facility to publish whatever is the exact job qualifications. I think if TRUSTLOGICS is existing that time, we will not experience those things. So much time, money and effort were wasted. Good to hear that we have now this project to support.
Yes,But we are the old generation and we are in the 4th industrial revolution so it means the technology is evolving yearly, the good thing here is we encourage them to create Trustlogic account and fill all the information asked,as long as they will have an interview then it will be easier for them to track their record.
But the saddest part is, how if you are graduated in a course that you don’t want, and applying for something which is not related to your profession, is there any chances to make apply on what you want and you think you can do, or need to have a papers that needed on that category before you become qualified?

There is a part of your resume that mentions your "Other Skills" or "Special Skills". These are the skills not related to your profession nor to your course. They can get some data and you can also open to them your concern regarding your reason why you applied for the job. Another thing is that if you are really interested in doing something that is not related to your degree or previous job, you can take a "crash course" to your desired job to be an effective employee. Please be reminded that employers don't want a "trial and error" thing. They will hire you if they think that you are qualified and a possible asset to the organization. They also conduct series of training for the job, especially for fresh graduates.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:06:18 AM

I have notice that you have mention common law on both sides which caught my attention and makes me remember about a verse from the bible which says.

Luke 16:10
"Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much.

Sorry but I don't want to sound too preachy but I think these little things really have an impact in terms of the trust. The common law sometimes neglected by most people but trusting someone is very difficult if they cannot prove themselves on simple things like following a common law. You can develop your faith on someone if you trusted him on little things.

this make me laugh, what is the connection of doing good thing with such having a job?
donating blood? are you serious?
law! this one is good as everyone needs to follow rules.
Kikoman

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:26:37 AM

Projects that seem to attract a lot of investors and I see a good future for this project, despite the many challenges that the teams have to face to succeed in this project.

every project to launch has so many things to face to succeed.
what we need to know is how they can deliver solutions to make it work.
read their whitepaper and visit their website.
tell some ideas to help them build a better community.
Flygonz

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:13:34 AM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...

I think Trustlogics will lessen the problems of unemployed people but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good

progress. By the way, Does trustlogics will give an assurance to give a job for the majority of the applicants? or Trustlogics need to verify it first?
we will find out after the TrustLogics will implement their project internationally, because most of the country this is the major problem of a jobseekers,when finding the job that is applicable to them. But i think they will verify it first before they become accepted. The question is, if the employed person has a certificate and qualified to the higher position, is it automatic in the company or is the TrustLogics the one who manage on it?

in terms of contractualization it is the governments' rules and regulations, but i think that the contractualization will depends on the company if they will let the applicants from a contractual to regular
Greninja

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:34:04 AM

I think this is an easy way to find jobs, Trust Logics platform is a new form of hiring, have an easier way to find jobs that fits your interest and profession and the answer the problem in our country to help the jobseeker.

i agree with you, i do also believe that the trust logics will serves as an remedy for those job seekers to have their jobs that is based on their interests, abilities as well as their profession.
i am so excited for the success of this project soon.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:45:42 AM

Blockchain For Trusted & Secured Professional Data

TrustLogicsTM is pursuing a token sale with the ultimate objective of solving the global hiring industry’s inefficiencies via decentralization.
Pre-sale 1 of the TrustLogicsTM Token (TLT) will be launched as a part of our Surprise Box Sale – the first of its kind among token generation events.

Anyone who makes a contribution of $100 receives a unique digital Mystery Digital Voucher from the Surprise Box.

Unique Mystery Digital Vouchers are generated for contributions in multiples of $100.

For example, someone who makes a contribution of $200 gets 2 unique Mystery Digital Vouchers and someone who contributes $1000 gets 10 unique Mystery Digital Vouchers.

Each and every unique Mystery Digital Voucher will contain a guaranteed gift of anywhere between 50 to 12500 TLT.

reference
https://trustlogics.io/surpriseboxsale.html

TrustLogicsTM is having a surprise box sale. As the article said it is the first of its kind. This additional promotion will surely help in getting more investor to buy more Trustlogic tokens.
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:51:59 AM

we hate KYC as it is not good idea with blockchain who intend to hide our personality!
second, why are they just on one exchange. they are preparing for better!
it is a great thing to do but  will make it

Sad to say but there really is nothing that we can do about it. I honestly think that centralization is the only way that we can push mass adoption for crypto currencies. The only thing we can do is hope that people on top will not take advantage of this  and do bad things with the info they get.

KYC or know your customer, is one of the way to verify details from users thru video call. I understand your concern since some users would not want for their identities to be known. Trustlogic platform is a jobsite platform, where we can apply for jobs. As such it is only necessary for them to verify our information since it is one of the feature of the platform. Trustlogics website is already existing and its up to you what information you want to put in it.
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:03:15 AM

I think this is an easy way to find jobs, Trust Logics platform is a new form of hiring, have an easier way to find jobs that fits your interest and profession and the answer the problem in our country to help the jobseeker.

i agree with you, i do also believe that the trust logics will serves as an remedy for those job seekers to have their jobs that is based on their interests, abilities as well as their profession.
i am so excited for the success of this project soon.
Yeah, there are lot of jobseekers who will be find a job that is suited in their abilities because most of them can’t find easily and do some research or walking around to find job and sometimes they find out some agencies has a fees before they entertain a jobseekers and without it they become denied by the recruiters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: