Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:30:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
joeljames23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:57:49 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 02:55:39 PM by joeljames23

A QR code gets generated every time a job requirement is posted by recruiters. By scanning, job seeker no longer needs to fill job application repetitively.
Join us On Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!
This is a good idea. You don't need a resume, just scan your qr code and the system will validate you if your hired or not, application form is not needed anymore in the future, lucky for those future generation.
This is cool i wanted to try their apps. Could you guys give me the exact qr code for this.coz there are some apps that are prone to hackers. It maybe compromise by the people around us.

As I've said before, Trustlogics makes the process of hiring and even applying convenient and cost effective. With this QR technology on Trustlogics applying for a job will surely be just a scan away.
Trust logics will continue to upgrade and enhance this platform until every user's have been satisfied to their service's, by this all the documents will easily send by scan using qr code... What a good idea to give all it's user's a no time to update status apply and submit requirements...
That's because the platforms launched by trustlogic very easy to find a job, a click or scan of the qr code, using their technology and their apps also have less hassle trustlogic has simplified the system for job seekers.

With this innovation of employment hiring and searching that TrustLogic started, hopefully it can help resolve or lessen the worldwide growing problem of unemployment.  The whole world are filled with job vacancies and job applicants, but for some reason these two are having a hard time finding each other, Maybe TrustLogic could be the missing link that employers and job applicants are waiting for.
And with the trust logics people from any parts of the world have a chance to apply and submit their resume, this big thing are not able to experience by many people with lack of knowledge about the new hiring processes... Looking for the best for those people who needs so much attention from us...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scarleth06

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:15:59 AM

This project needs more workers, does trustlogic plans to employ employee that will validate the job seekers and the recruiter? Since this is a global scale job platform.
They'll have validator from different countries that will verify all the documents, a third party company with high reputation on its work and has ability to validate all of the jobseeker credentials...
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:20:26 AM

I’m looking forward for this project to be implemented in my country since recruitment is one of the major problem in my country. They are making recruitment a business there.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
joliepearl06

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:39:00 AM

Yes! This is a new form of hiring industry but TrustLogics is really different from what we knew about hiring industry.
Yes this very much addresses our problem with employment rates which is very low in the present day. This will definitely help people especially with good credentials to find the job that they want. Also it helps them keep their information private so that there will be no companies can take advantage of their identities for their own gains.
With pretty much the use of blockchain technology and AI, TrustLogics came up with a very innovative way of hiring. With such capabilities and technology we can pretty much assure in this kind of scenario that with TrustLogics employment rates can plummet up.
Yes it's true and im afraid with all of this feature and upgrade that made it so easy to use maybe will result to a jobseeker become lazy at the process of hiring and also now trust logics launched their mobile app again it made so convenient to apply by only using your mobile phone you have a great chance to have a job what else can they possibly upgrade...Grin
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:58:42 AM

Yes! This is a new form of hiring industry but TrustLogics is really different from what we knew about hiring industry.
Yes this very much addresses our problem with employment rates which is very low in the present day. This will definitely help people especially with good credentials to find the job that they want. Also it helps them keep their information private so that there will be no companies can take advantage of their identities for their own gains.
With pretty much the use of blockchain technology and AI, TrustLogics came up with a very innovative way of hiring. With such capabilities and technology we can pretty much assure in this kind of scenario that with TrustLogics employment rates can plummet up.
Yes it's true and im afraid with all of this feature and upgrade that made it so easy to use maybe will result to a jobseeker become lazy at the process of hiring and also now trust logics launched their mobile app again it made so convenient to apply by only using your mobile phone you have a great chance to have a job what else can they possibly upgrade...Grin
I think it's depends from the jobseeker of how they'll handle all the upgrades and updates of trust logics, for sure if they are serious on what they are doing and they want to have job they would definitely use this as advantage of an easy recruitment process from the trust logics that cannot be seen on other platforms...
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:11:03 PM

Education Qualification
Previous Employment
Skill certificates
Drug history
Criminal records

we have been into this requirements even before.
this runs decades of years. we are wanting a fast phase and now this trustlogic is here and we are questioning them.
we must first to learn how to trust and we will reach on what we want.
they will be a good provider, this will be sure.

It won't be the first time for anyone applying for a job to apply and submit their personal datas and information but was not hired in the end.  And no one ever question what happened to their papers submitted on different HR company. The process is similar to this , only it is in a digital way.
Information will be submitted and kept by TrustLogics. Question is will the employers not only have access to jobseeker's information once the jobseeker allowed it but also have the right to print and have copies of the jobseekers information?
In my opinion, why do we need to print it out? What is the sense of hard copy if we can submit it through online?

The opportunity that trustlogics will give to us is to have an easily access to all hiring companies by the use of blockchain technology. Hence, I don't think that we need a hard copy anymore.

Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:26:32 PM

I didnt see this advantage before. Imagine TrustLogics will be hitting 2 birds with one stone. TrustLogics using validations as important key for jobseekers and employers, it will also be giving jobs for partnered validators. While TrustLogics is providing a more reliable and credible datas for users and employers, which will help them in finding a job and credible employees for employers, through this TrustLogics will also be giving profit to validators.
I see it as a beauty towards to what trustlogics want to do to us. Imagine, a lot of unemployed workers can find a job because of trustlogics. People can work as validators, we can look for a job and become a stable worker because of trustlogics.
In this project, I conclude that this will bring a positive impact for the society and for future hiring industry.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:39:13 PM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.
We do understand that in your Country hiring process is bit lengthy. So for that TrustLogics is there to ease the hiring process, as when you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills and experience.
on the basis of that a jobseeker will get job, further if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.
The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles –
Recruiter and Jobseeker.
Thanks for adding up some information in my mind! Having an validator can avoid faking of biodata, it will help also the company to easily select a jobseeker who have a strong entity and pleasing personality.i want to try this soon!

For jobseekers, do we need to pay even a small amount of TLT when we will use trustlogics application?
I'm not sure if we're going to pay a small amount of TLT. IF i were the Job seeker why should i pay?  In the first place i'm applying a certain job without any money involve. But we wanted to clarify this to our admin if they can provide us their statement.
Yeah, but we are paying for our transportation and food when we are looking for a job nowadays. Unlike with trustlogics, we simply log in with their website and click for the interested company that we will apply for.
I think paying a small amount of TLT is good in my side specially if I know that there is assurance that I will hire. Remember, applying for a job is a money thing also.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:54:16 PM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Well, I think so, and as long as you submit all your documents and personal data to the trustlogic they will find you a new job then,

How it is done is, every jobseeker user of the platform will be notified whenever a certain position or job is posted in the platform that suits the applicants skill. So opportunies will not just pass bye with out being noticed.

Of course, they will notify you when there is an update to your job application. They will also notify you when there is an opening to your desired position. Email notifications and somehow mobile SMS will be sent to your mobile phone so no opportunity will be wasted. The best thing is that you can access the platform all over the internet.
Innovation is great. I can still remember when i have to buy big newspaper and check the classified ads every morning for new job openings. It was not easy, and even if you see job epenings in the classified ads and apply before you get there to bring your biodata, all positions are taken already. But not in just a click of your mouse you will be ushered to the website.
The technology behind trustlogic is innovative and yes the result of having a trusted and secured professional data is really good and somehow Trustlogic is an all in clarification,message and hiring platform i guess. well it's under develop.

In addition to what you've mentioned Trustlogics  is aiming to develop a hybrid approach to its blockchain solution: a private blockchain to

store and retrieve data with user-set permissions, and a public blockchain to record transactions. A rest api wrapper will be implemented on

top of the private blockchain for read/write operations.

Trustlogics platform is user friendly. I think aside from the search option you can also filter jobs based on what category you are looking for, what position you want, and the requirements in terms of years of experience.
We will appreciate if anyone joins our platform, as it is very secure, simple and very best to all the employee who's are looking for the job in their respective fields and according to their skills. Because every company/organization needs an employee who is eligible or suitable for the specific profile/designation. TrustLogics is there to ease the hiring process, as when you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills, and experience.

The trust logic project actually requires to examine a drug test and also validate the information that the job seekers, applicants as well as the employers will submit to the trust logic and also in addition to the statement above the recruiters will require the job seekers and applicants to pass all the information and requirements that is being given by theae recruiters after which these information will be passed to the validators to check if there is nothing wrong with in it.

I really do not understand why people are so worried about the drug test results of a person in this industry, specially on this project with the platform it presents. I mean, obviously, any jobseeker not reaching his required performance in work can be kicked out so easily, so why even bother? Just doesn't make sense.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:56:18 PM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.
We do understand that in your Country hiring process is bit lengthy. So for that TrustLogics is there to ease the hiring process, as when you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills and experience.
on the basis of that a jobseeker will get job, further if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.
The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles –
Recruiter and Jobseeker.
Thanks for adding up some information in my mind! Having an validator can avoid faking of biodata, it will help also the company to easily select a jobseeker who have a strong entity and pleasing personality.i want to try this soon!

For jobseekers, do we need to pay even a small amount of TLT when we will use trustlogics application?
I'm not sure if we're going to pay a small amount of TLT. IF i were the Job seeker why should i pay?  In the first place i'm applying a certain job without any money involve. But we wanted to clarify this to our admin if they can provide us their statement.
Yeah, but we are paying for our transportation and food when we are looking for a job nowadays. Unlike with trustlogics, we simply log in with their website and click for the interested company that we will apply for.
I think paying a small amount of TLT is good in my side specially if I know that there is assurance that I will hire. Remember, applying for a job is a money thing also.
If we look at it logically, we can notice that applying in real life and in trustlogics require a money. The difference is that, we can save more if we will use trustlogics than we will apply personally. Aside from that, we can lessen the perspiration that will gonna run to our body if we will use this application.

Hassle free and we manage our own time, that's what trustlogics suppose to do to the community.

kaizie

Activity: 214

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:00:25 PM

A QR code gets generated every time a job requirement is posted by recruiters. By scanning, job seeker no longer needs to fill job application repetitively.
THANK YOU!
This is a good idea. You don't need a resume, just scan your qr code and the system will validate you if your hired or not, application form is not needed anymore in the future, lucky for those future generation.
This is cool i wanted to try their apps. Could you guys give me the exact qr code for this.coz there are some apps that are prone to hackers. It maybe compromise by the people around us.

As I've said before, Trustlogics makes the process of hiring and even applying convenient and cost effective. With this QR technology on Trustlogics applying for a job will surely be just a scan away.
Trust logics will continue to upgrade and enhance this platform until every user's have been satisfied to their service's, by this all the documents will easily send by scan using qr code... What a good idea to give all it's user's a no time to update status apply and submit requirements...
That's because the platforms launched by trustlogic very easy to find a job, a click or scan of the qr code, using their technology and their apps also have less hassle trustlogic has simplified the system for job seekers.

With this innovation of employment hiring and searching that TrustLogic started, hopefully it can help resolve or lessen the worldwide growing problem of unemployment.  The whole world are filled with job vacancies and job applicants, but for some reason these two are having a hard time finding each other, Maybe TrustLogic could be the missing link that employers and job applicants are waiting for.
And with the trust logics people from any parts of the world have a chance to apply and submit their resume, this big thing are not able to experience by many people with luck of knowledge about the new hiring processes... Looking for the best for those people who needs so much attention from us...
If you already have trustlogics qr code it will give you good benefits or advantages to other people and if you are a registered job seeker, you do not need to talk or go to the place you want to work or apply thru online portals. Just one click of your qr code and its done you can connect to different kinds of employers local, nationwide and also worldwide.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:02:14 PM

By filter applicants do you also mean allowing people without completely verified information, or is that a totally removed possibility from the platform? Some people won't jump through as many hoops as you require just to add their career information.

you're right. maybe people dont accept this kind of change in a way on how to find job. online recruitment is widely used in the world but to the point that you put you're credentials or character information in order for recruiter will easily find you if you're qualified for the vacant job. maybe it will take more time to people to absorb to this kind of system. but this project is good aswell Smiley

Well, the way I see it, there is really nothing that is bad about this because the applicants and the companies are only necessary or what is needed by both parties(the applicant and the employer). This process is a must when both parties wants to make sure that they can be able to get what they truly deserve. And besides, the employers and applicants are the ones in charge of their info, so there really is nothing to worry about.

As an applicant and user of Trustlogics platform, a person should be aware of his choices. Trustlogics did give us the choice of being able to hide our information partially or as a whole but since we are applying for a job we must also consider this before we hide our information. If one wants to get hired with Trustlogics, that person should at least make relevant information related to work experiences and qualification available for public viewing.

I think the relevant information will be automatically highlighted to remind the user that he can activate this information to be able to get the job. These are work-related information that every employer should see. And this made possible by the use of  Trustlogics platform, where the job seeker can choose who can really have access to this information.
I can't get the grip. If i am applying for a job, why would i hide my qualifications  and credentials or any other information that  will benefit me , unless i.like to hide something. I don't see any disadvatage in making your entire profile accessible to companies.

Its not actually the credentials that applicants are trying to protect, all the educational and employment backgrounds can be safely given away in public, what some people are trying to protect is their identification datas specially in other countries where ID system is being used.
We are at the part of securing our personal data in applying through online because even we want to get a job that we really want and we think that online application is faster and easy way, we need to submit our personal data. Trustlogic can gave a security in finding a job the only way to make it happen is to gave trust that they will give in every candidates perfect job.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:08:07 PM

Education Qualification
DIPLOMA and TRANSCRIPT of records

Previous Employment
certificate of employment

Skill certificates
certificates?

Drug history
medical records or medical certificate

Criminal records
government certificate or police certificate

In our country aside from diploma we have vocational course or skill based courses. Authorized school will issue certificate based on what course or skill you have learned and it means you also passed the exam. It is similar to short courses.
It is hard to get a full time work if you are graduated in vocational course. In my country, there is a contractualization among people who are working in a skilled industry. After of contract, labourers become unemployed due to the difficulty of finding a new company that they will apply. Many people suffers a lot just to find a job and I think, trustlogics will break the suffering of the workers because someday, searching of a job is not a big deal in a laborer.
Yeah! The competition getting close everyday and it is hard for the workers who have a limited time of work. Contractualization burdens the workers a lot and the amount that we get from 6 months of working is not enough to gain savings and investment. In short, we are just working to support our necessities and not with our future.
For skilled workers, we need trustlogics because even our contracts gone, we can assure that finding of job will become more efficient than usual. Someday, we will see the importance of this project if we cannot find a job just because of unlimited requirements.
In trustlogics, we will not fear of our tomorrow. Contractualization is usual, in my own side. It has something to do to give others opportunity to have a job but the worst thing here is that, how about the workers who reached the end of contracts.
I think it is good if trustlogics will also push to have a regular job for all people aside from being a hiring industry. Am I right?

JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:10:23 PM

Is any kind of jobs are available on TrustLogics??. Governmental verified job was also in need to be legal, what process will TrustLogics Project will do??. Is the project first register in government for legalized??. Team didn't discuss it on your whitepaper as far as I know.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:15:02 PM

By filter applicants do you also mean allowing people without completely verified information, or is that a totally removed possibility from the platform? Some people won't jump through as many hoops as you require just to add their career information.

you're right. maybe people dont accept this kind of change in a way on how to find job. online recruitment is widely used in the world but to the point that you put you're credentials or character information in order for recruiter will easily find you if you're qualified for the vacant job. maybe it will take more time to people to absorb to this kind of system. but this project is good aswell Smiley

Well, the way I see it, there is really nothing that is bad about this because the applicants and the companies are only necessary or what is needed by both parties(the applicant and the employer). This process is a must when both parties wants to make sure that they can be able to get what they truly deserve. And besides, the employers and applicants are the ones in charge of their info, so there really is nothing to worry about.

As an applicant and user of Trustlogics platform, a person should be aware of his choices. Trustlogics did give us the choice of being able to hide our information partially or as a whole but since we are applying for a job we must also consider this before we hide our information. If one wants to get hired with Trustlogics, that person should at least make relevant information related to work experiences and qualification available for public viewing.

I think the relevant information will be automatically highlighted to remind the user that he can activate this information to be able to get the job. These are work-related information that every employer should see. And this made possible by the use of  Trustlogics platform, where the job seeker can choose who can really have access to this information.
I can't get the grip. If i am applying for a job, why would i hide my qualifications  and credentials or any other information that  will benefit me , unless i.like to hide something. I don't see any disadvatage in making your entire profile accessible to companies.

Its not actually the credentials that applicants are trying to protect, all the educational and employment backgrounds can be safely given away in public, what some people are trying to protect is their identification datas specially in other countries where ID system is being used.
We are at the part of securing our personal data in applying through online because even we want to get a job that we really want and we think that online application is faster and easy way, we need to submit our personal data. Trustlogic can gave a security in finding a job the only way to make it happen is to gave trust that they will give in every candidates perfect job.

This is the future of our world the trustlogics developing team is such an amazing team for them to think about this concept. There really is nothing in this world that can stop progress. Hence, it is pretty obvious that trust logics is a project that is unstoppable and will clearly succeed sooner or later.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:32:49 PM

THANK YOU!

With this innovation of employment hiring and searching that TrustLogic started, hopefully it can help resolve or lessen the worldwide growing problem of unemployment.  The whole world are filled with job vacancies and job applicants, but for some reason these two are having a hard time finding each other, Maybe TrustLogic could be the missing link that employers and job applicants are waiting for.
And with the trust logics people from any parts of the world have a chance to apply and submit their resume, this big thing are not able to experience by many people with luck of knowledge about the new hiring processes... Looking for the best for those people who needs so much attention from us...
If you already have trustlogics qr code it will give you good benefits or advantages to other people and if you are a registered job seeker, you do not need to talk or go to the place you want to work or apply thru online portals. Just one click of your qr code and its done you can connect to different kinds of employers local, nationwide and also worldwide.
I usually see QR Code somewhere in television, viewing of kitchen recipes and etc. But look how it integrates right now. Even searching for a new job, there is no more hassle. Just simply scan the QR Code then let it bang on! You can now apply if you want that job!
Great update TrustLogics!
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:38:25 PM

Recruiter and Jobseeker.

You are right, because we need a job to buy our daily needs, and besides all applicant will be need to prepare money in any application like what you said, it is for the sake of finding a job even we pay a single amount of trustlogic token, its okay because it is for the processing fee, but i hope it will be after the jobseekers hired.
zavier1439

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:41:43 PM

I think it's depends from the jobseeker of how they'll handle all the upgrades and updates of trust logics, for sure if they are serious on what they are doing and they want to have job they would definitely use this as advantage of an easy recruitment process from the trust logics that cannot be seen on other platforms...
If a person is lazy, he will not want to work anymore. but if you see if someone is using the trustlogic app, she wants to have a job. a trustlogic app is a great help to job seekers is a quick way or system finding a right job for you.
Lanzeta

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:47:59 PM

Is any kind of jobs are available on TrustLogics??. Governmental verified job was also in need to be legal, what process will TrustLogics Project will do??. Is the project first register in government for legalized??. Team didn't discuss it on your whitepaper as far as I know.
As I read the whitepaper, I think it depends upon the recruiters that will post a job. TrustLogics will just a portal of works and I can that they are giving also an opportunity to everyone who wants to earn.
One  more thing, most of the jobs that can find in trustlogics are for private organization or company and not by virtue of government.
JJelly

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:51:19 PM

Maybe TrustLogics Project covers different jobs, governmental and non-governmental. Of course jobs that was legal only. Team must be choosy on job specially if it is legal on the country and on the law by itself. Legal works must be on the important place second on the privacy and security matters
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: