Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:11:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
maraclariss14

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:47:08 AM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.
I agree with your opinion, because this one will also help the company and the valitors to make it easy for them to recognize the applicant who deserve to have a proper work. The TrustLogics have its own way how to find a better job seekers whether they try to do what your opinion is or not.
I agree, for sure trust logics and it's team know what they're doing and maybe they have research and development plans to figure it out what they need to improve... But in fairness with your suggestions it has a point to make hiring process much faster, since they have also validation process that will check all the credentials/certifications of the jobseeker personally...
Yes correct, it will much faster if trustlogic will conduct an interview via or thru online so it will save them more time and effort both the recruiter and jobseeker... I think they need to maximize the ability and the use of internet and its devices to make it really helpful to them and to make it things faster...

Some of the organisation in our country use to take interview online but i think on the part of TustLogics they are having a good idea and tremendous project they have come with it is an added advantage the services they will going to provide in future.

if interview is based on traditional way this is  the most consisting of a conversation between a job applicant and a representative of an employer which is to assess whether the applicant should be hired,because basically interviews are one of the most popularly used devices for employee selection,,but if would compare to trustlogics system the  interview is very smooth process due to we have a personal validator whereas the system of trustlogics are the best and fair to all applicant even to the newly jobseeker,

Correct, and i think the job seekers will prepare more in the interview even if it is online interview because they can say more about themselves even in traditional way. But TrustLogics has its own validator whereas they can validate the personal data of the applicant in a short period of time. I will suggest this to my friends to try this and hope that it is available in many countries.

Despite the internet are widely user,the online interview are commonly used instead  of traditional interview as of now unlike before, because the online job opportunity are unlimited unlike to traditional way that  sometimes is limited slot only,and one good thing I know that trustlogics are able to have unlimited offered opportunity to those unlimited jobseeker around the world.

Yes I agree with that. Online interview are now used especially when people are not located near the vicinity. And I don't think that Trustlogics will have many satellite offices, instead they will put a office and everything will be done online. Then the applicants will just go to the designated companies to start their work if the company don't require them for final interview.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:58:21 AM

This Project is really promising, I can invest in it without any doubts. Because I did research on their Team and that is really experienced. Keep it up...
Hello Carlos, Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it. We would like to suggest you to join our telegram group for instant help - https://t.me/trustlogics

In case you need our help feel free to ask in any situation in regards to our project.

The telegram will be the medium for those people who want to join and invest to the trust logic project platform,
and as we can see the trust logic project platform.is very supportive and approachable to the people who has a questions.

this is one of the result of the best member in the team they have.
every field they need is occupied by an expert.
they put effort in having this kind of team.
they manage to have more members on the site and they are keep handling them.

That's right, it is nice to see that the trustlogics team have great performance. trustlogics people are loyal to what they say,I hope that this project will committed to be succeed.

Well, as what I have observed, the trust logis project truly has a great developing team that is obviously committed to the success of their project. I believe that the hard work poured by the developers will lead this project to success together with the support of the communi
That's correct, as we see with such a little time trust logics have developed their platform according to their plans... For sure many investor observed this progress, and for me that's enough reasons why they need to involve and invest with trustlogics...
joliepearl06

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:15:10 AM

Lets talk about the ghost employees. Ghost employees was a person that was not really working on that specified company but having a salary. Is TrustLogics Team will cater that problem of Ghost Employees?, because sometimes it is first cause of corruption in the company. How you will assist that problem so that Ghost Employees will be eliminated?
Really, well with trustlogics platform there's no place for ghost employee that you mention...  Remember that trustlogics have validator to verify and check all the background of the jobseeker, so if they have bad records they will not passed the validations process... For sure that's why they put a name trust on it's project to have trusted employee to send in to the company and eliminate this kind of act's...
scarleth06

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:30:46 AM

This Project is really promising, I can invest in it without any doubts. Because I did research on their Team and that is really experienced. Keep it up...
Hello Carlos, Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it. We would like to suggest you to join our telegram group for instant help - https://t.me/trustlogics

In case you need our help feel free to ask in any situation in regards to our project.

The telegram will be the medium for those people who want to join and invest to the trust logic project platform,
and as we can see the trust logic project platform.is very supportive and approachable to the people who has a questions.

That's right, it is nice to see that the trustlogics team have great performance. trustlogics people are loyal to what they say,I hope that this project will committed to be succeed.

Well, as what I have observed, the trust logis project truly has a great developing team that is obviously committed to the success of their project. I believe that the hard work poured by the developers will lead this project to success together with the support of the communi
That's correct, as we see with such a little time trust logics have developed their platform according to their plans... For sure many investor observed this progress, and for me that's enough reasons why they need to involve and invest with trustlogics...
I think this will open door for oppourtunity to many investor who afraid risk their money by investing from ICO's like this, and we can't blame them for that because many ICO's now are scam and not worth to invest for... But now with trustlogics im sure the money that they're invested will give more profits, because the success of this project is also their success...
joeljames23

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:49:19 AM

I think this will open door for oppourtunity to many investor who afraid risk their money by investing from ICO's like this, and we can't blame them for that because many ICO's now are scam and not worth to invest for... But now with trustlogics im sure the money that they're invested will give more profits, because the success of this project is also their success...
Yes ofcourse, investor need to find a good project like this that will give them a chance to earn more and they are lucky coz they dont need to search everywhere... Trust logics is here and inviting all the investor to invest with them now, sooner the better and more investment means more income...
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:59:30 AM

I think this project is very nice and nice.

Yes this is project is something different and every one wants different project and realistic too

Yes, you're right that this project is indeed different and realistic. This project is certainly realistic from other projects, because this project offers jobs (which the very influential problem of the land) to unemployed, underemployed and even the employed people are also capable of using Trustlogics. That being said means Trustlogics is really a help to the economy.

Really nice platform of Trust Logics, The best measure for anything is progress.
And there’s nothing else that brings more results on a consistent basis than hard work.
Working on your goal itself is the motivation you need to keep moving forward and say NO to distractions from daily life.
We must consider this in our selves.
Trust Logics giving a chance to those trusted persons to be part of their progress.
Absolutely right! They want us also to be part of their successful. Jobless may have a chance to make their lives interesting, though this project of Trust logic. Many people right now are really down, one of it is it`s because of financial problem and they surrender already because of it, that`s the reason why so many people committed suicidal, in order to help them mentally they should probably think positive always. Life is full of mysteries and we won`t know it unless we`re going to explore, help ourselves and don`t let trials or problems bring us down, Trust logic will be our guide to our future.

Indeed, financial problem is one of the hindrances of people's life, especially for those who are jobless. But worry no more, since the project that offers a helping hand is here! Introducing Trustlogics, the project that will help the unemployed, underemployed and even employed folks to find an easy job that best suits their profession and skill.
Why do we experience financial shortage? Because many of us are still unemployed. Poverty limits our education though sometimes, it is the way for one person to thrust himself towards victory. But the usual scenario is that, stable and high salary jobs are only for the people who are in the middle class and above. We cannot apply if we are lack in money. Think that we spend $20 for everytime we look for a company. We buy foods, transportation, and legal documents. That's why unemployment rate increased and increased everytime there are newly graduates.

Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:16:16 PM

Yes this is project is something different and every one wants different project and realistic too

Yes, you're right that this project is indeed different and realistic. This project is certainly realistic from other projects, because this project offers jobs (which the very influential problem of the land) to unemployed, underemployed and even the employed people are also capable of using Trustlogics. That being said means Trustlogics is really a help to the economy.

Really nice platform of Trust Logics, The best measure for anything is progress.
And there’s nothing else that brings more results on a consistent basis than hard work.
Working on your goal itself is the motivation you need to keep moving forward and say NO to distractions from daily life.
Trust Logics giving a chance to those trusted persons to be part of their progress.
Absolutely right! They want us also to be part of their successful. Jobless may have a chance to make their lives interesting, though this project of Trust logic. Many people right now are really down, one of it is it`s because of financial problem and they surrender already because of it, that`s the reason why so many people committed suicidal, in order to help them mentally they should probably think positive always. Life is full of mysteries and we won`t know it unless we`re going to explore, help ourselves and don`t let trials or problems bring us down, Trust logic will be our guide to our future.

Indeed, financial problem is one of the hindrances of people's life, especially for those who are jobless. But worry no more, since the project that offers a helping hand is here! Introducing Trustlogics, the project that will help the unemployed, underemployed and even employed folks to find an easy job that best suits their profession and skill.
Why do we experience financial shortage? Because many of us are still unemployed. Poverty limits our education though sometimes, it is the way for one person to thrust himself towards victory. But the usual scenario is that, stable and high salary jobs are only for the people who are in the middle class and above. We cannot apply if we are lack in money. Think that we spend $20 for everytime we look for a company. We buy foods, transportation, and legal documents. That's why unemployment rate increased and increased everytime there are newly graduates.
I do believe that poverty is not a barrier to reach our goals in life. But as what I have seen in the field that I took, if you don't have money, you will never been accepted. There are always middle man who act a backed person of a certain applicant. I know it because it usually happens.

Stable job is like a star! It is really hard to reach. That's the reason why some of us here in forum does not want to leave their job for cryptocurrency.

Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:31:39 PM

I do believe that poverty is not a barrier to reach our goals in life. But as what I have seen in the field that I took, if you don't have money, you will never been accepted. There are always middle man who act a backed person of a certain applicant. I know it because it usually happens.

Stable job is like a star! It is really hard to reach. That's the reason why some of us here in forum does not want to leave their job for cryptocurrency.
Many people in my circumstances are like this. They are ahead from me in almost 5 years. In fact, They became my student teacher (The one who trained to become a future teacher in the field of teaching) back when I was in highschool. Until now, they don't have a permanent job in the of teaching. Mercy and sadness I feel to them because despite of having a bad luck in teaching profession, they always want to pursue it.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:45:57 PM

Many people in my circumstances are like this. They are ahead from me in almost 5 years. In fact, They became my student teacher (The one who trained to become a future teacher in the field of teaching) back when I was in highschool. Until now, they don't have a permanent job in the of teaching. Mercy and sadness I feel to them because despite of having a bad luck in teaching profession, they always want to pursue it.
I hope trustlogics will help them. If trustlogics will become successful, I think you should also share it to them. They must not be focused on their profession, there are many works that they can apply for. There are many companies who are accepting bachelor degree courses. If you want to survive in the world, you should be practical.
Andycalum

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:05:03 PM

TrustLogics will then be highly regarded because of its contribution to the society. Being able to solve the gap of
the employers and jobseekers, TrustLogics will be able implement what they truly intended for the people. Thus, making
them and the people successful in their own endeavors.

dreamvacation2018

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:08:47 PM

Wow! This ICO is really good the solution they want to provide for all job seekers are really amazing for sure it will be huge because once it's complete it help really a lot of people from different countries. From now on I will support this ICO because I want to see how they will succeed on their projects. Goodluck TrustLogics Team. Hope for the best.
That is right, there are lot of people who will help by the TrustLogics if they try to send there personal data to and want to have a work inside and outside the country where they live. TrustLogics will become successful their ICO sale because invetsors will also like the platform of this project too.
Yes that's why we here in the first place to support this project until it becomes successful and its not far from it... We can see the continues progress of this project, and as long as many people are looking for a job local or international there's a trust logics that accessible for them where ever they are...
Definitely right, now that the trustlogics is here i know many people are defending on this platform which they'll see it as relief for all the  struggle they are experiencing on how to get a job faster and easier... With trustlogics they will feel no worries about the process and the data they are giving are safe and secured because of the blockchain...
Yes is true, with the blockchain using by trustlogic every applicant will have no worries regarding of the hiring process... As we all know many of us experience the unfairly recruitment in many company, some of them using the influence of other people (backer) to get the job easily regardless if they are fit or not from it...

That is right, Trust Logics will reduce the backer system method, because of its platform, it will be fair for applicants to have a position that fits them, and a hassle free system for both the employer and the employee, Trust logics is giving the users the definitive process and it will validate their information for the benefits of the company they are applying for, the system purpose is to have a bridge in the candidates and the HR itself.
In the name of backer system  in tradistional way it will also kind of discrimination to those jobseeker does not backer when applying it,becuase sometimes despite all of your effort are showed to them,they will have nothing at all so that in my country this kind of senarrio are probably problem,due to is part of traditional culture ,

Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:18:09 PM

Is your TrustLogics Android and IOS app available on every country??
I'm not sure if their Android and IOS app was available on every country, but as far as I know based on what I have read on their whitepaper it is a hiring project wherein you can apply national and internationally based. For me maybe it is available on every country.

Well maybe since is referred to blockchain technology its will sure that the market of  thrustlogics betwwen jobseeker will not limited on other country instead it will also unlimited to other country ,offered job hiring all over in the world,,for just in cased unemployment rate will decreased in the whole world. Cheesy
That could be a yes but I don't think i is since they would have to have set up a local team in each country they are targeting since it involves data collection and verification.
It's easy to develop the app and make it available worldwide since they are already established, the question is how about the processes that would be involved in the hiring process? And also the verification process?
Well i think as of my own opinion, it`s easy for them to recognized the verification process, because the account you have registered in their application needs your information in order to gathered data and establish it to their system and become verified user in which your account will be applicable for hiring companies.
That is correct and besides having a complete information regarding the applicant is the fastest way to find a job wherever they want and what ever it is. I think the applicant will need to update their files every time they have an additional seminars or diplomas like vocational course because sometimes other worked abroad need to take some vocational course even they are graduated in four year course.

I think it will be available in every country in the future. As of now they are still conducting their Pilot testing so even though their might be an available app or accessible platform, I think no jobs are present yet on their platforms yet, except of course from Curacao, since they are conducting their pilot testing for the project there.

Yes, Trust logics has the potential of using their platform worldwide, the project will be ready soon, I think it is already functioning now, the test will prove that the system is working, lets be patient for it, Im sure it will be the most used platform especially in the job seekers out there who are looking for a suitable and right position for them in the vast industry of Hiring industry.

Looking forward to the results of the tests. TrustLogics' brilliant strategy in facing economic crisis is an answer
that most of the people in the work force are looking for. The platform must be ready really soon because it has yet
to change people's lives.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:34:08 PM

Is your TrustLogics Android and IOS app available on every country??
I'm not sure if their Android and IOS app was available on every country, but as far as I know based on what I have read on their whitepaper it is a hiring project wherein you can apply national and internationally based. For me maybe it is available on every country.

Well maybe since is referred to blockchain technology its will sure that the market of  thrustlogics betwwen jobseeker will not limited on other country instead it will also unlimited to other country ,offered job hiring all over in the world,,for just in cased unemployment rate will decreased in the whole world. Cheesy
That could be a yes but I don't think i is since they would have to have set up a local team in each country they are targeting since it involves data collection and verification.
It's easy to develop the app and make it available worldwide since they are already established, the question is how about the processes that would be involved in the hiring process? And also the verification process?
Well i think as of my own opinion, it`s easy for them to recognized the verification process, because the account you have registered in their application needs your information in order to gathered data and establish it to their system and become verified user in which your account will be applicable for hiring companies.
That is correct and besides having a complete information regarding the applicant is the fastest way to find a job wherever they want and what ever it is. I think the applicant will need to update their files every time they have an additional seminars or diplomas like vocational course because sometimes other worked abroad need to take some vocational course even they are graduated in four year course.

I think it will be available in every country in the future. As of now they are still conducting their Pilot testing so even though their might be an available app or accessible platform, I think no jobs are present yet on their platforms yet, except of course from Curacao, since they are conducting their pilot testing for the project there.

Yes, Trust logics has the potential of using their platform worldwide, the project will be ready soon, I think it is already functioning now, the test will prove that the system is working, lets be patient for it, Im sure it will be the most used platform especially in the job seekers out there who are looking for a suitable and right position for them in the vast industry of Hiring industry.

TrustLogics is made for that. Its' job is to make the lives of employers and jobseekers easier by being a platform that
can serve as a medium in order to match the needs and requirements of both sides. There are hardly any disadvantages
to exploit on this project.
zediefuture

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:34:52 PM

Is not possible to trustlogics project will be succeed in the near future , because when Mr,Stevie receive the award for trustlogics more investor will really attract immediately on this project,so that more potential investor for trustlogics are easy to catch her attention to  find  passive investor, to show for achievement involved of this project, despite trustlogics will coming soon.

Khayem

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:49:50 PM

Nowadays many projects are the same platform as trustlogics. Then what makes trustlogics different from others?

For me the trust logics are different from other platforms that are closely similar to them is that they have a validatotrs who are professional in validating and will do authentication another is that the trust logic will give the job seekers an appropriate job for them
Indeed! This project is very different from others, in which they have an idea and concept that can be reliable for the user's who uses their system.

That's right, The best measure for anything is progress. This project aims to give the services for jobseekers and interconnecting the employee to the employer, a peer to peer process that defined the recruitment works and making it easier for the jobseekers to have an opportunity to find a job.

This peer-to-peer hiring concept grants TrustLogics system another set of twist. It complements the purpose in order
to further improve the current situation of this country.
dreamvacation2018

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:54:09 PM

Yes ofcourse, investor need to find a good project like this that will give them a chance to earn more and they are lucky coz they dont need to search everywhere... Trust logics is here and inviting all the investor to invest with them now, sooner the better and more investment means more income...

)well if one of them as investor,all you need to do is trust,and support to trustlogics regarding to their platform that,there is no emotionally intack egading to their fear doubt and negative thoughs,becuase if you looking at other platform trustlogics is only unique system platform for the new generation and to alljobseeker

zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:00:55 PM

How will be the Project Team handle if the company was not sec registered or doesn't have any papers legalizing the business? Are you guys will having economic and surveillance things or whatever just to know how the company performs legalization and documentations of papers?

Of course, this matter has obviously been thought about already by the developers from the very start of the project. I mean, who would be dumb enough to make such a project saying everything must be real when the project itself isn't even legal. And besides, wouldn't you think that it would be such a waste of efforts to make an illegal project nowadays in this industry when a lot of people are already smart enough to know what's real and what's not?  Hence, I am pretty sure this isn't going to be a problem.
dreamvacation2018

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:10:12 PM

Well if one of them as investor,all you need to do is trust,and support to trustlogics regarding to their platform that,there is no emotionally intack regading to their fear doubt and negative thoughs,becuase if you looking at other platform trustlogics is only unique system platform for the new generation and to alljobseeker too,

zediefuture

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:14:20 PM

Lets talk about the ghost employees. Ghost employees was a person that was not really working on that specified company but having a salary. Is TrustLogics Team will cater that problem of Ghost Employees?, because sometimes it is first cause of corruption in the company. How you will assist that problem so that Ghost Employees will be eliminated?
Really, well with trustlogics platform there's no place for ghost employee that you mention...  Remember that trustlogics have validator to verify and check all the background of the jobseeker, so if they have bad records they will not passed the validations process... For sure that's why they put a name trust on it's project to have trusted employee to send in to the company and eliminate this kind of act's...

In tradisyonal way ghost employee are able to visible for those corrup government official employee in my country that more
fund are also waste because of this serrnaio greedy motivation will cause only for them.
so that if trustlogics are succeed this kind incidents are not able to happen again.

djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:15:49 PM

Wow,this is pretty amazing!This platform so far has promise to do so much, and make a fair platform where freelancers and clients can both Benefit from.
this will solve all the problems that have plagued the job seeking/hiring process.the best part of this is people can actually be sure that they are hiring or working
for credible people.

This platform can surely help and reduce the current unemployment problems around the world and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world. With the use of this platform can help reduce the expenses of hiring process so its a good thing for the company and recruiters.

This is really true. Not only the unemployment, this will surely solve the problem of underemployment. By using Trustlogics, every applicant will get the most preferred job applicable to them. Productivity will be evident and business growth will take place. This is really good for the employees and to the employers as well.
Ya right. It will save them both time and effort. Unlike manual recruitment, everything is the employers or recruiters’ shoulder. They will have to spend days just for hiring and hiring takes procedures so it will take time much time and effort too. The same with the applicants, they will have to wait for the result of their applications.
I just want to ask trust logics will have job fair program to Suriname island as they said if you remember, but i know job fair is gathering of many companies and jobseeker in one place in the given date and time, so it means is not online or maybe i misunderstood?

that's right, this project is very amaze me right now, because trustlogics gives not only opportunity but also benefits to those jobseeker`s who can`t easily find a job through sharing there personal information that can be gathered and contained to their platform.
You have a point, and since that this project can sure that they can secure the professional data of every job seekers, I think its not hard for them to make all jobseekers give it a try because they show the platform is very helpful for the jobseekers.
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: