Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:54:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22109 times)
nasoflo

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:19:36 PM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.
I agree with your opinion, because this one will also help the company and the valitors to make it easy for them to recognize the applicant who deserve to have a proper work. The TrustLogics have its own way how to find a better job seekers whether they try to do what your opinion is or not.
I agree, for sure trust logics and it's team know what they're doing and maybe they have research and development plans to figure it out what they need to improve... But in fairness with your suggestions it has a point to make hiring process much faster, since they have also validation process that will check all the credentials/certifications of the jobseeker personally...
Yes correct, it will much faster if trustlogic will conduct an interview via or thru online so it will save them more time and effort both the recruiter and jobseeker... I think they need to maximize the ability and the use of internet and its devices to make it really helpful to them and to make it things faster...

Some of the organisation in our country use to take interview online but i think on the part of TustLogics they are having a good idea and tremendous project they have come with it is an added advantage the services they will going to provide in future.

if interview is based on traditional way this is  the most consisting of a conversation between a job applicant and a representative of an employer which is to assess whether the applicant should be hired,because basically interviews are one of the most popularly used devices for employee selection,,but if would compare to trustlogics system the  interview is very smooth process due to we have a personal validator whereas the system of trustlogics are the best and fair to all applicant even to the newly jobseeker,

Correct, and i think the job seekers will prepare more in the interview even if it is online interview because they can say more about themselves even in traditional way. But TrustLogics has its own validator whereas they can validate the personal data of the applicant in a short period of time. I will suggest this to my friends to try this and hope that it is available in many countries.

Despite the internet are widely user,the online interview are commonly used instead  of traditional interview as of now unlike before, because the online job opportunity are unlimited unlike to traditional way that  sometimes is limited slot only,and one good thing I know that trustlogics are able to have unlimited offered opportunity to those unlimited jobseeker around the world.

Well, you are right about that, i have a friend and co worker before and they try to apply online while we have a worked because they have no time to apply traditional way, luckily she has now worked in other country, hope that this project will also have their own way to make all applicant find their job too.

Yes, this is a pretty common scenario happening to a lot of people all around the globe, not just because there is no time, but because most of the companies need high reputation people to recommend the jobseeker just to increase his or her chance of being accepted or even guarantee being accepted despite the lack of skills that the other applicants would've had. Sad truth :/
Cowming88

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:31:25 PM

Cause this will be launched internationally it means there will be various kind of jobs on the platform. What if someone got hired and the location is on the foreign country does this mean they have to move there? Or it depends on the negotiations between the hiree or the company itself.

im sure that before a recruiter hire someone they will first check the employees backround.
and besides theres must be a rules and regulation to follow so that kind of problems wont happen.

You can actually set your preferred location in your TrustLogics profile.  This way it is easier for the platform to pick up only those that are willing to be relocated or move abroad saving time that will be spent on negotiations as what you have cited.

Better find the answer to your question by signing up and creating a profile for yourself.  Here's the link: https://trustlogics.io/portal/index.php

Flash is right. Under expectations, you have the option to define your preferred location and if you are open for relocation.

Here's a screenshot of the abovementioned option:

https://i.imgur.com/Ru3Pfp0.jpg

Hope it helps. And yes you can sign up too for a TrustLogics profile, simply visit their site at https://trustlogics.io/

This is a really good option for jobseekers as it immediately address any location issues once filled up.

That is why as a user within the TrustLogics platform, jobseekers must be responsible enough to fill their details as complete and as accurate as possible so the system can analyze their profile much better and match them with better accuracy too.

I just wonder what happens when a user chose not to fill this part of their profile?

I wonder the same too bitcoindusts.  Though logically, such fields when left blank will be picked up only when the recruiter does not specify location as a requirement to the job opening and will be left out when location and willingness to relocate is a subject of matter.

And again, as logic dictates, it is a best practice to fill this space to avoid future conflict and increase your chance of landing a job in a location you most preferred.
It is right that you can actually set your preferred location or environment you want to work on. Basically, edit your profile settings and change your location and preferred solution as shown above but for me it is better to open it internationally so you can see what is the other opportunity outside the country.
You have a point on that, a good idea because if we open the location where we want to apply internationally we can choose a country that is better for us unlike to the one or two preferred country that we choose.

As you can see, Trustlogics platform is very user friendly. All necessary details are asked so that the applicant can really find a job that fits not only based on his educational attainment but also the desired salary and expectations to his prospective employer. Although we are given by Trustlogics options to choose which details we will show publicly, I believe that it is necessary to fill everything up properly and to make it available for viewing so that employers can really see your qualifications as an applicant for the job.

Trustlogics platform will be really effective for its users since it is easier to understand. Trustlogics platform is a global platform and will be able to cater the demand for work globally. But before anything else, they should be able to get more partners. Different countries will surely be open for Trustlogics once they have presented their platform and vision as a Trusted data base for professional data.

That is right, because TrustLogics has a good reason and they want to spread it in the whole world, i wish this will be available in many countries so that the jobseekers will easily find a better job for their abilities too. They will become successful for sure because this project has a secured professional data.
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:35:06 PM

Have you experience going on the job fair and applied so many job and then later on any of those job didn’t hire you or even call you up? I do. Waste of time and effort isn’t it. Good to know that Dev’s created this smart concept wherein you can now apply even you are in your own comfortable sofa. Good job TrustLogics Team and Dev’s.
yeah I experienced that, so hard and tired I felt. Every time I participate in job fair and looking for a work, saying so much job vacancy is waiting for us but the truth it is nothing with trustlogic, the job search process is made easier and you do not need to go to the job fair anymore.

Same here maam /sir i do also experience that kind of struggle in applying for a job.
It is very tiring and cost. But now we have trust logic project platform the tiring search is all.over.

Everyone that is working and has looked for whatever type of jobs out there in any field has clearly experienced this hassle and  wallet emptying costs either with gas, or fares. Even on taxis and more. Now that trust logics is here, the whole world will surely change for the better and this will attract more and more traffic
sexybambam21

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:46:33 PM

This Project is really promising, I can invest in it without any doubts. Because I did research on their Team and that is really experienced. Keep it up...
Hello Carlos, Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it. We would like to suggest you to join our telegram group for instant help - https://t.me/trustlogics

In case you need our help feel free to ask in any situation in regards to our project.

The telegram will be the medium for those people who want to join and invest to the trust logic project platform,
and as we can see the trust logic project platform.is very supportive and approachable to the people who has a questions.

this is one of the result of the best member in the team they have.
every field they need is occupied by an expert.
they put effort in having this kind of team.
they manage to have more members on the site and they are keep handling them.

That's right, it is nice to see that the trustlogics team have great performance. trustlogics people are loyal to what they say,I hope that this project will committed to be succeed.

Well, as what I have observed, the trust logis project truly has a great developing team that is obviously committed to the success of their project. I believe that the hard work poured by the developers will lead this project to success together with the support of the communi
This is given, and we can see that the team did all their best to make this project more accepted of many countries because they know what is the needs of every job seekers in the entire world.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:47:10 PM

I like the fact that Trustlogics have ratings and review on their platform. This will surely ensure that the Individual Service Providers will perform well on the service that was required for them to do. In return, the Digital Portfolio of the ISP will be full-packed of good reviews from the Service Requesters.

This is just one of the many proofs that the trustlogics developing team really are very serious about this project that they have managed to get good reviews and ratings. I know that this is only the beginning and that we wil be able to see more achievements to come.
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:00:14 PM

Cause this will be launched internationally it means there will be various kind of jobs on the platform. What if someone got hired and the location is on the foreign country does this mean they have to move there? Or it depends on the negotiations between the hiree or the company itself.

im sure that before a recruiter hire someone they will first check the employees backround.
and besides theres must be a rules and regulation to follow so that kind of problems wont happen.

You can actually set your preferred location in your TrustLogics profile.  This way it is easier for the platform to pick up only those that are willing to be relocated or move abroad saving time that will be spent on negotiations as what you have cited.

Better find the answer to your question by signing up and creating a profile for yourself.  Here's the link: https://trustlogics.io/portal/index.php

Flash is right. Under expectations, you have the option to define your preferred location and if you are open for relocation.

Here's a screenshot of the abovementioned option:

Hope it helps. And yes you can sign up too for a TrustLogics profile, simply visit their site at https://trustlogics.io/

This is a really good option for jobseekers as it immediately address any location issues once filled up.

That is why as a user within the TrustLogics platform, jobseekers must be responsible enough to fill their details as complete and as accurate as possible so the system can analyze their profile much better and match them with better accuracy too.

I just wonder what happens when a user chose not to fill this part of their profile?

I wonder the same too bitcoindusts.  Though logically, such fields when left blank will be picked up only when the recruiter does not specify location as a requirement to the job opening and will be left out when location and willingness to relocate is a subject of matter.

And again, as logic dictates, it is a best practice to fill this space to avoid future conflict and increase your chance of landing a job in a location you most preferred.
It is right that you can actually set your preferred location or environment you want to work on. Basically, edit your profile settings and change your location and preferred solution as shown above but for me it is better to open it internationally so you can see what is the other opportunity outside the country.
You have a point on that, a good idea because if we open the location where we want to apply internationally we can choose a country that is better for us unlike to the one or two preferred country that we choose.

As you can see, Trustlogics platform is very user friendly. All necessary details are asked so that the applicant can really find a job that fits not only based on his educational attainment but also the desired salary and expectations to his prospective employer. Although we are given by Trustlogics options to choose which details we will show publicly, I believe that it is necessary to fill everything up properly and to make it available for viewing so that employers can really see your qualifications as an applicant for the job.

Trustlogics platform will be really effective for its users since it is easier to understand. Trustlogics platform is a global platform and will be able to cater the demand for work globally. But before anything else, they should be able to get more partners. Different countries will surely be open for Trustlogics once they have presented their platform and vision as a Trusted data base for professional data.

That is right, because TrustLogics has a good reason and they want to spread it in the whole world, i wish this will be available in many countries so that the jobseekers will easily find a better job for their abilities too. They will become successful for sure because this project has a secured professional data.

that's a great thing to know that they have a great system of hiring, this project will be able to help jobseekers who want to have a job that suitable for their ability and skills. I hope this project will much more develop and success in the future.
langka1213

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:15:19 PM

Have you experience going on the job fair and applied so many job and then later on any of those job didn’t hire you or even call you up? I do. Waste of time and effort isn’t it. Good to know that Dev’s created this smart concept wherein you can now apply even you are in your own comfortable sofa. Good job TrustLogics Team and Dev’s.
yeah I experienced that, so hard and tired I felt. Every time I participate in job fair and looking for a work, saying so much job vacancy is waiting for us but the truth it is nothing with trustlogic, the job search process is made easier and you do not need to go to the job fair anymore.

Same here maam /sir i do also experience that kind of struggle in applying for a job.
It is very tiring and cost. But now we have trust logic project platform the tiring search is all.over.

Everyone that is working and has looked for whatever type of jobs out there in any field has clearly experienced this hassle and  wallet emptying costs either with gas, or fares. Even on taxis and more. Now that trust logics is here, the whole world will surely change for the better and this will attract more and more traffic

that's is right, I agree with your opinion, nowadays it is so very hard to find a job and also it is very hard to find the job that suitable to your abilities and skills. so that many jobseekers are grateful to have this project because this project helps a lot of people to find a Job.
langka1213

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:31:20 PM

I really like this idea. Most people can exploit. Wish success.
Egretia

trustworthy platforms really stand out to others because you do not know how the projects are doing well and are successful, so they trust in trustlogic to achieve their success.

That great, the trustlogics have an great opportunities to the other peoples that they will give an chance to have the job that suitable to their skill and abilities.That’s the Good thing To know. I hope to see how they will succeed on their projects. Goodluck TrustLogics Team. Hope for the best.
Qu33nz3r

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:38:54 PM

A very promising and developed project
langka1213

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:45:47 PM

Is your TrustLogics Android and IOS app available on every country??
I'm not sure if their Android and IOS app was available on every country, but as far as I know based on what I have read on their whitepaper it is a hiring project wherein you can apply national and internationally based. For me maybe it is available on every country.

Well maybe since is referred to blockchain technology its will sure that the market of  thrustlogics betwwen jobseeker will not limited on other country instead it will also unlimited to other country ,offered job hiring all over in the world,,for just in cased unemployment rate will decreased in the whole world. Cheesy
That could be a yes but I don't think i is since they would have to have set up a local team in each country they are targeting since it involves data collection and verification.
It's easy to develop the app and make it available worldwide since they are already established, the question is how about the processes that would be involved in the hiring process? And also the verification process?
Well i think as of my own opinion, it`s easy for them to recognized the verification process, because the account you have registered in their application needs your information in order to gathered data and establish it to their system and become verified user in which your account will be applicable for hiring companies.
That is correct and besides having a complete information regarding the applicant is the fastest way to find a job wherever they want and what ever it is. I think the applicant will need to update their files every time they have an additional seminars or diplomas like vocational course because sometimes other worked abroad need to take some vocational course even they are graduated in four year course.

I think it will be available in every country in the future. As of now they are still conducting their Pilot testing so even though their might be an available app or accessible platform, I think no jobs are present yet on their platforms yet, except of course from Curacao, since they are conducting their pilot testing for the project there.

Yes, Trust logics has the potential of using their platform worldwide, the project will be ready soon, I think it is already functioning now, the test will prove that the system is working, lets be patient for it, Im sure it will be the most used platform especially in the job seekers out there who are looking for a suitable and right position for them in the vast industry of Hiring industry.

That’s right,there are some companies that they needed more information's about the applicants, the trust Logics, is creating a system that can provide the needed data for the employer form the employee they are hiring, so I think the data of applicant is enough by needed in the company.

Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:58:54 PM

I hope you success.
In right mind design, seamless business, absorbing website!

I do also rooting for the success of the trust logic project platform.
Because this project will.make our job hunting more easier and there will be a lots of people that will want to have their job searching less hassle.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:14:25 PM

Hey, ! I hope that the plan will satisfy all that has been planned.
Judicious project, irreproachable website!

Everyone in this this community my opinion really does hope for the same thing to happen too because I believe everyone of us here discussing are supporters of the project. But this will entirely depend on the developing team because unless they do good marketing and make things happen, there won't be progress, let alone success.

Correct sir, and as per my own opinion i think that the trust logic are already showcasing their good service in replying back the people in this thread that were raising their questions and also support to the trust logic promct platform.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:29:27 PM

This project will be open soon,
i am ready to grab the opportunity they want to spread all over the world.
all my information and credentials are ready to go!
That was great. happy to be part of this project too, I believe that this project soon will be popular and become number one choice by the applicant as they try the security of the TrustLogics.

Well nothing can possible to trustlogics to become  no.1 choices fun page  to almost online jobseeker all over in the world,,because
trustlogics will be aiming to develop a hybrid approach  solution through in blockchain  technology,it was also build to connect business like assets flow  and exchanges between those business networks,

Certainly it is possible. From their platform we can see that they are making something from the most needed cases such as job application. Instead of its downside and negativity, it is being used as a fuel, or should we say it has been taken advantage to create something that is really useful and handy to all of us.

Let us be grateful that Trustlogics will be a way to help solve unemployment by bridging employers and jobseeker and making the hiring process faster with the Trusted data they provide with their users. True enough, Trustlogics will become the number one Trusted online job platform in the future, preferred by companies and applicants all over the world.
Hopefully it will. We can see that certain countries has a big problem in terms of employment, and most probably when they hear this platform, i am pretty sure they will be interested. As i can notice that in some countries who has that problem as what i've said, they have plenty of competent unemployed personnel which is i think they would actually fit in this.

They are actually conducting a pilot test for this project. Hopefully everything goes well. Its good to know that Trustlogics is already performing and starting even if the ICO has not ended yet. As you can see as well in their road map, this project has already gone to several stages before they have started their ICO. The Team behind this project is committed and has a concrete vision. It is great for investors to see that what they are buying is coming to fruition step by step.
The only way to show that they are fully committed with their project is by working and showing everyone that they are willing to give a good quality of service, and also to ensure that they are really offering a good quality service. By doing that they are attracting more costumers and investors.
Personally I am really satisfied with how Trustlogics is moving, from planning stage to the current pilot testing and the future global platform for Trustlogics. Even the manager for this thread is active in answering queries as well which is a good sign. They also have a very active telegram and you can actually register on their platform already. I hope that their pilot testing will be a success and they can start to form more partnership with different countries around the world.
That is their minor goal as of this time. Eventually they will have more if they will continue this great idea of them. I admired their hardwork and dedication in this project, as well as the who is also assigned here. As much as possible he caters all the questions asked by random people, a good and healthy sign of communication among the team and the users.

I definitely agree with you sir/maam the trust logic project has a very great platform and that is being clearly stated on their white paper.
I am confident that the trust logic project platform will become a huge success soon.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:43:53 PM

Work is hard what trustlogics is doing, But really appreciable work done by TrustLogics Team. Great job !!!
Such Beautiful words keep us motivated to do something extraordinary work for society. TrustLogics is really thankful that we have supporters like you.

You can expect to be able to see more of this type of comments towards your project because you truly deserve it. The work you guys have put into this project is really amazing. And the thing that makes you stand out from others is how you do your job and be as responsive as possible. Investors will flow.

They truly deserves it! It only show how people of the truslogic community see how hard they work on implementing all the things featured on the whitepaper! The work is still not done and theres more thing to improve and fix on the platform. Good job and goodluck devs !

Indeed, what people see will determine what their reactions would be towards anything and in this case, the project of trust logics. It's just so great to think that people appreciate the project. This means thet it will only lead to great success because more people appreciating means more supporters, users and investors. Great job trustlogics team.

That's right the truat logic Project has a very good platform and their mission is also very helpful to the people most especially to the people who are searching for a regular jobs. Or the job seekers / applicants.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:11:18 PM

Yeah! I have experienced that! I even pile up to the longest line I ever saw on my whole life during Job Fair! I ended up nothing to applied for because most of the jobs offered are from BPO industry that is not really on my priority list for a job. I was then informed by the agency I applied that I was overqualified for the job for an overseas work.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:26:20 PM

One reason is enough to hold on, #TrustLogics gives you more than 5; Verified Profiles, Global Information Gateway, Scan-To-Submit, Global Availability Status, Auto Sync and #Blockchain Enabled. Get ready to #hire the best ones from the talent pool!
trustlogics.io

I found it somewhere in their twitter account. If one reason is enough to hold on to this project, well they offer 5. That will be more than enough to hold on to. You need your datas to be submitted to a recruitment agency, scan it ready. Your status can be seen globally if you want it to which will open an opportunity to be hired abroad too. Blockchain enabled. Safe of the safest from identity thief.

This is quite a good logical thinking. If one reason is enough to hold on to this project and support it is Verified Profiles. Why? I still am hoping for fairness and goodness of people while Life is really not fair at all. By being a good person is being a good employee or service provider. If I will be an employer, I will seek for those people who are honest enough to say that I can only do this but I will do my best to do better next time. Trustlogics project has the heart for fairness.
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:42:27 PM

One reason is enough to hold on, #TrustLogics gives you more than 5; Verified Profiles, Global Information Gateway, Scan-To-Submit, Global Availability Status, Auto Sync and #Blockchain Enabled. Get ready to #hire the best ones from the talent pool!
trustlogics.io

I found it somewhere in their twitter account. If one reason is enough to hold on to this project, well they offer 5. That will be more than enough to hold on to. You need your datas to be submitted to a recruitment agency, scan it ready. Your status can be seen globally if you want it to which will open an opportunity to be hired abroad too. Blockchain enabled. Safe of the safest from identity thief.

You are right chikitita2004. One thing I admire with this project is that an applicant will no longer need to roam around looking for opportunities. Trustlogics itself can bring him the opportunities, make application easy form him and make his data ready and verified.

This is just correct. That would be the first thing that the Trustlogics will give to the applicants as one of the benefits of having the platform. Time, Effort and Money was saved. Opportunities were many, or I may say abundant because there are plenty to choose from.
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:53:10 PM

trustlogics.io

You are right chikitita2004. One thing I admire with this project is that an applicant will no longer need to roam around looking for opportunities. Trustlogics itself can bring him the opportunities, make application easy form him and make his data ready and verified.

This is just correct. That would be the first thing that the Trustlogics will give to the applicants as one of the benefits of having the platform. Time, Effort and Money was saved. Opportunities were many, or I may say abundant because there are plenty to choose from.

I agree with all of you. In addition to this, verification of the credentials as well as the submitted requirements is one of the great features of Trustlogics platform. This way, if ever the applicant wants a better pay, then he/she has to make his Digital Portfolio be verified. Trustlogics partnered with qualified Validators are making their best to be very transparent on this.
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:02:27 PM

This Project is really promising, I can invest in it without any doubts. Because I did research on their Team and that is really experienced. Keep it up...
Hello Carlos, Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it. We would like to suggest you to join our telegram group for instant help - https://t.me/trustlogics

In case you need our help feel free to ask in any situation in regards to our project.

The telegram will be the medium for those people who want to join and invest to the trust logic project platform,
and as we can see the trust logic project platform.is very supportive and approachable to the people who has a questions.

this is one of the result of the best member in the team they have.
every field they need is occupied by an expert.
they put effort in having this kind of team.
they manage to have more members on the site and they are keep handling them.

That's right, it is nice to see that the trustlogics team have great performance. trustlogics people are loyal to what they say,I hope that this project will committed to be succeed.

Well, as what I have observed, the trust logis project truly has a great developing team that is obviously committed to the success of their project. I believe that the hard work poured by the developers will lead this project to success together with the support of the communi

Just a friendly advise from a trader and investor like you carlos. Just because you see there's a lot of positive reviews and good community support means you can invest with it immediately and put your money instantly. I suggest you to do a careful research before investing on icos and dont be too greedy.  Im not against on this project or anything just sayin my opinion.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:18:49 PM

Good night, team.
I suppose it is a good project. Assured website, engaging website.

I am sure that this is a very good website,
i am very much confident that the trust logic project is the best project platform with regards into the hiring and recruiting company.

website is a basic thing for the team, they will have ICO which one of that requirement is their own web.
what people need to have at its finest is the app that they will bring to us.
for the reality of the project.
You have a point! But for me as what I think they build an application in order to help people who actually don`t used website which means they can easily access to their system and it also help the user`s to monitor their dashboard if they were going to apply a job.

Easy now guys, I think they will build it on multi-platform and can be accessed on any devices. If you are interested, you can download the app on Google Play for Trustlogics App. Beta version was already released and ready to use but I am not sure if there are available jobs already.

Wow, that's great news. I am very excited to download the app and see what's up. And yes, I am even more excited to see the application do what it is intended to do and have all the features mentioned in the trust logics project in due time. I hope the progress goes exactly how it should Smiley

Yeah the beta mobile applications are already relasead on the android and Ios appstore. But I dont think they have many jobs available there right now because they are just starting to make their move and gathering partners and recruitment agency internationally right now. As we can see they are not keeping still and idling because they have  many announcement how the project moves in the current time and announced on their telegram and youtube channels.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: