Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:20:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:33:42 PM

Good night, team.
I suppose it is a good project. Assured website, engaging website.

I am sure that this is a very good website,
i am very much confident that the trust logic project is the best project platform with regards into the hiring and recruiting company.

website is a basic thing for the team, they will have ICO which one of that requirement is their own web.
what people need to have at its finest is the app that they will bring to us.
for the reality of the project.
You have a point! But for me as what I think they build an application in order to help people who actually don`t used website which means they can easily access to their system and it also help the user`s to monitor their dashboard if they were going to apply a job.

Easy now guys, I think they will build it on multi-platform and can be accessed on any devices. If you are interested, you can download the app on Google Play for Trustlogics App. Beta version was already released and ready to use but I am not sure if there are available jobs already.

Wow, that's great news. I am very excited to download the app and see what's up. And yes, I am even more excited to see the application do what it is intended to do and have all the features mentioned in the trust logics project in due time. I hope the progress goes exactly how it should Smiley

Yeah the beta mobile applications are already relasead on the android and Ios appstore. But I dont think they have many jobs available there right now because they are just starting to make their move and gathering partners and recruitment agency internationally right now. As we can see they are not keeping still and idling because they have  many announcement how the project moves in the current time and announced on their telegram and youtube channels.

I totally agree on what you said dude. Even if they are busy preparing and fixing bugs on their platform they make sure that they will get a support and partnership. Like the partnership they made this couple of days ago on The Republic Of Suriname. With this act you can see that they are eager to make the platform ready and running in the near future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Axecelzon081218

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:46:48 PM

Have you experience going on the job fair and applied so many job and then later on any of those job didn’t hire you or even call you up? I do. Waste of time and effort isn’t it. Good to know that Dev’s created this smart concept wherein you can now apply even you are in your own comfortable sofa. Good job TrustLogics Team and Dev’s.
yeah I experienced that, so hard and tired I felt. Every time I participate in job fair and looking for a work, saying so much job vacancy is waiting for us but the truth it is nothing with trustlogic, the job search process is made easier and you do not need to go to the job fair anymore.

Same here maam /sir i do also experience that kind of struggle in applying for a job.
It is very tiring and cost. But now we have trust logic project platform the tiring search is all.over.

I also feel you both looking for a job is never been easy sometimes you get hired and sometimes you didnt but the process of applying is very tiring and much of a hassle. Im glad that theres a project like this one, where it can help and ease the process of hiring and recruitment with the help of their platform.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:59:39 PM

Check this amazing Token Airdrop from TrustLogics with a rating of 9.00/10! Do it fast, the token airdrop ends on 10th of July! 99airdrops.com/p/trustlogics/ via @99airdrops

Take a look at this guys. Trustlogics have airdrop.
 https://trustlogics.io/airdrop.php

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:14:45 PM

We still have time to participate. Why not grab the opportunity and earn Trustlogics token by doing simple tasks? This project is a sure success, it has 9.00/10 ratings. Come on guys lets go!!
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:30:20 PM

We still have time to participate. Why not grab the opportunity and earn Trustlogics token by doing simple tasks? This project is a sure success, it has 9.00/10 ratings. Come on guys lets go!!
You know what? No doubt Trustlogics is already a success project. They already got this award lately and aside from that they are working on partnership with other countries also. For a short period of time they’ve already attained something.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:45:53 PM

You know what? No doubt Trustlogics is already a success project. They already got this award lately and aside from that they are working on partnership with other countries also. For a short period of time they’ve already attained something.
I totally agree with you in this matter. I fact they already have their platform application in Apple and Android application store. It is already an accomplishment, all that they are waiting now is for the whole thing to ripen. Goodluck to trustlogics.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:00:44 PM

I like the fact that Trustlogics have ratings and review on their platform. This will surely ensure that the Individual Service Providers will perform well on the service that was required for them to do. In return, the Digital Portfolio of the ISP will be full-packed of good reviews from the Service Requesters.

This is just one of the many proofs that the trustlogics developing team really are very serious about this project that they have managed to get good reviews and ratings. I know that this is only the beginning and that we wil be able to see more achievements to come.

It is true, TrustLogics is not only helping the companies to have a better recruitment process but also helping the Independent Service Providers to have a better labor fees because through The help of TrustLogics, ISP can now be reached directly by the Service Requestors. Which means fees which goes to the website which they are enlisted will automatically goes to them.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:17:35 PM

No questions about the security and privacy pattern of this project, actually it is perfect for me. My concern is on how will the validators will be payed? and also are the validators are a TrustLogics Team Member or not? because if it is not a member of the TrustLogics Team and Developers it will be cause leakage of information and data around the globe and even in the internet.

The validators are not directly from TrustLogics team but they are a partnered validators which are also chosen by the company. Partnered Validators will be payed a token that will come from the fee of the jobseekers upon requesting for a verification.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:32:46 PM

No questions about the security and privacy pattern of this project, actually it is perfect for me. My concern is on how will the validators will be payed? and also are the validators are a TrustLogics Team Member or not? because if it is not a member of the TrustLogics Team and Developers it will be cause leakage of information and data around the globe and even in the internet.

The validators are not directly from TrustLogics team but they are a partnered validators which are also chosen by the company. Partnered Validators will be payed a token that will come from the fee of the jobseekers upon requesting for a verification.

That is correct.  For a more clearer explanation, let us start from the beginning.
The jobseekers submit their datas to the TrustLogics platform.
Then, the jobseekers will send a request to TrustLogics by paying a token for a verification of their datas. 
TrustLogics will now inform their Partnered Validators of the request.
Partnered Validators will now do the verification and informed TrustLogics of the feedback.
TrustLogics token payed by jobseekers will now be distributed to Partnered Validators and to TrustLogics Platform.
I hope I have helped you in any way.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:47:42 PM

That is correct.  For a more clearer explanation, let us start from the beginning.
The jobseekers submit their datas to the TrustLogics platform.
Then, the jobseekers will send a request to TrustLogics by paying a token for a verification of their datas. 
TrustLogics will now inform their Partnered Validators of the request.
Partnered Validators will now do the verification and informed TrustLogics of the feedback.
TrustLogics token payed by jobseekers will now be distributed to Partnered Validators and to TrustLogics Platform.
I hope I have helped you in any way.

Actually, I love this feature of TrustLogics. As you can see, through verification processes it will eliminate processing fake documents or datas of jobseekers and therefore there will be a very slim chance of getting an employee that is not suitable for the position.
powerglade

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:01:30 PM

turstlogics is a global reputation management platform which creates a link between job seekers and employers. their platform has many features like smart contracts,online interview, background checks for security of the platform.
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:02:37 PM

This project will be open soon,
i am ready to grab the opportunity they want to spread all over the world.
all my information and credentials are ready to go!
That was great. happy to be part of this project too, I believe that this project soon will be popular and become number one choice by the applicant as they try the security of the TrustLogics.

Well nothing can possible to trustlogics to become  no.1 choices fun page  to almost online jobseeker all over in the world,,because
trustlogics will be aiming to develop a hybrid approach  solution through in blockchain  technology,it was also build to connect business like assets flow  and exchanges between those business networks,

Certainly it is possible. From their platform we can see that they are making something from the most needed cases such as job application. Instead of its downside and negativity, it is being used as a fuel, or should we say it has been taken advantage to create something that is really useful and handy to all of us.

Let us be grateful that Trustlogics will be a way to help solve unemployment by bridging employers and jobseeker and making the hiring process faster with the Trusted data they provide with their users. True enough, Trustlogics will become the number one Trusted online job platform in the future, preferred by companies and applicants all over the world.
Hopefully it will. We can see that certain countries has a big problem in terms of employment, and most probably when they hear this platform, i am pretty sure they will be interested. As i can notice that in some countries who has that problem as what i've said, they have plenty of competent unemployed personnel which is i think they would actually fit in this.

They are actually conducting a pilot test for this project. Hopefully everything goes well. Its good to know that Trustlogics is already performing and starting even if the ICO has not ended yet. As you can see as well in their road map, this project has already gone to several stages before they have started their ICO. The Team behind this project is committed and has a concrete vision. It is great for investors to see that what they are buying is coming to fruition step by step.
The only way to show that they are fully committed with their project is by working and showing everyone that they are willing to give a good quality of service, and also to ensure that they are really offering a good quality service. By doing that they are attracting more costumers and investors.
Personally I am really satisfied with how Trustlogics is moving, from planning stage to the current pilot testing and the future global platform for Trustlogics. Even the manager for this thread is active in answering queries as well which is a good sign. They also have a very active telegram and you can actually register on their platform already. I hope that their pilot testing will be a success and they can start to form more partnership with different countries around the world.
That is their minor goal as of this time. Eventually they will have more if they will continue this great idea of them. I admired their hardwork and dedication in this project, as well as the who is also assigned here. As much as possible he caters all the questions asked by random people, a good and healthy sign of communication among the team and the users.

I definitely agree with you sir/maam the trust logic project has a very great platform and that is being clearly stated on their white paper.
I am confident that the trust logic project platform will become a huge success soon.
In fact, it's hard to spread your own information especially about the status of your life, so I do not agree because everybody else is avoiding them knowing their information or credentials especially in social media.
coingrave

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:16:44 PM

Work is hard what trustlogics is doing, But really appreciable work done by TrustLogics Team. Great job !!!
Such Beautiful words keep us motivated to do something extraordinary work for society. TrustLogics is really thankful that we have supporters like you.

You can expect to be able to see more of this type of comments towards your project because you truly deserve it. The work you guys have put into this project is really amazing. And the thing that makes you stand out from others is how you do your job and be as responsive as possible. Investors will flow.

They truly deserves it! It only show how people of the truslogic community see how hard they work on implementing all the things featured on the whitepaper! The work is still not done and theres more thing to improve and fix on the platform. Good job and goodluck devs !

Indeed, what people see will determine what their reactions would be towards anything and in this case, the project of trust logics. It's just so great to think that people appreciate the project. This means thet it will only lead to great success because more people appreciating means more supporters, users and investors. Great job trustlogics team.

That's right the truat logic Project has a very good platform and their mission is also very helpful to the people most especially to the people who are searching for a regular jobs. Or the job seekers / applicants.
Good ICO, trustlogic a hiring platform in blockchain that wants to use peer power to refer suitable candidates for posted positions while also building digital portfolios featuring reviews and ratings of candidates.
papajack69

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:17:48 PM

That was great. happy to be part of this project too, I believe that this project soon will be popular and become number one choice by the applicant as they try the security of the TrustLogics.

Well nothing can possible to trustlogics to become  no.1 choices fun page  to almost online jobseeker all over in the world,,because
trustlogics will be aiming to develop a hybrid approach  solution through in blockchain  technology,it was also build to connect business like assets flow  and exchanges between those business networks,

Certainly it is possible. From their platform we can see that they are making something from the most needed cases such as job application. Instead of its downside and negativity, it is being used as a fuel, or should we say it has been taken advantage to create something that is really useful and handy to all of us.

Let us be grateful that Trustlogics will be a way to help solve unemployment by bridging employers and jobseeker and making the hiring process faster with the Trusted data they provide with their users. True enough, Trustlogics will become the number one Trusted online job platform in the future, preferred by companies and applicants all over the world.
Hopefully it will. We can see that certain countries has a big problem in terms of employment, and most probably when they hear this platform, i am pretty sure they will be interested. As i can notice that in some countries who has that problem as what i've said, they have plenty of competent unemployed personnel which is i think they would actually fit in this.

They are actually conducting a pilot test for this project. Hopefully everything goes well. Its good to know that Trustlogics is already performing and starting even if the ICO has not ended yet. As you can see as well in their road map, this project has already gone to several stages before they have started their ICO. The Team behind this project is committed and has a concrete vision. It is great for investors to see that what they are buying is coming to fruition step by step.
The only way to show that they are fully committed with their project is by working and showing everyone that they are willing to give a good quality of service, and also to ensure that they are really offering a good quality service. By doing that they are attracting more costumers and investors.
Personally I am really satisfied with how Trustlogics is moving, from planning stage to the current pilot testing and the future global platform for Trustlogics. Even the manager for this thread is active in answering queries as well which is a good sign. They also have a very active telegram and you can actually register on their platform already. I hope that their pilot testing will be a success and they can start to form more partnership with different countries around the world.
That is their minor goal as of this time. Eventually they will have more if they will continue this great idea of them. I admired their hardwork and dedication in this project, as well as the who is also assigned here. As much as possible he caters all the questions asked by random people, a good and healthy sign of communication among the team and the users.

I definitely agree with you sir/maam the trust logic project has a very great platform and that is being clearly stated on their white paper.
I am confident that the trust logic project platform will become a huge success soon.
I agree with that and happy to be part of this project. I  belive that the time will come and it will be popular all over the world and there are many applicants with trust and interest in truslogic.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:32:07 PM

what a wonderful and innovating platform, job seekers can benefit by getting their professional achievements that will refine by two validators so a potential win win. and the white paper is well layed out and clearly outlining unique selling points and the company's future plans.
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:42:46 PM

based on what ive observe, trustlogics aims to resolve the current problems we are facing when we are hunting for jobs. it wants to innovate the hiring industry.. by mixing job hiring to the blockchain technology. they want to resolve the unemployment rate of every country in the world.

Trust logics , will create a big part of the industry of job hiring, because of the unique platform by using blockchain technology. This is amazing! i'm looking forward for the successs of this project.

Yes, what you said is true. Trustlogics will be able to contribute in reducing the unemployment rate by connecting jobseekers and employers. It sure is amazing to see that Trustlogics is getting a lot of support.

that's great to see if much more, many people will support this project, this project is helps a lot of people in terms of searching for job, it is really amaze me that they have a great system of hiring, I hope the success of this project.
I agree with you because the trustlogic platform is unique to everyone. and it can be proven that many people trust here about getting a job, and on a great system platform with blackchain technology how to run a successful project.
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:45:55 PM

what a wonderful and innovating platform, job seekers can benefit by getting their professional achievements that will refine by two validators so a potential win win. and the white paper is well layed out and clearly outlining unique selling points and the company's future plans.
very wonderful indeed,but there is a huge market but also growing competition.the main challenges facing trustlogics is how to verify the data stake holders provide and how to attract more initial investors.if they tackle this issues i think their project will do quite well.
papajack69

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:00:03 PM

Wow,this is pretty amazing!This platform so far has promise to do so much, and make a fair platform where freelancers and clients can both Benefit from.
this will solve all the problems that have plagued the job seeking/hiring process.the best part of this is people can actually be sure that they are hiring or working
for credible people.

This platform can surely help and reduce the current unemployment problems around the world and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world. With the use of this platform can help reduce the expenses of hiring process so its a good thing for the company and recruiters.

Indeed, it is undeniable that this project will help in reducing the unemployment rate, especially now that most of the millennials, even the old ones are versatile when it comes with the use of technologies, which means they can easily adopt to this project.
good news we know how nice you are the gratitude of trustlogic and it's amazing how it works like freelancers and clients how I mean they're my other job seekers
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:18:41 PM

This Project is really promising, I can invest in it without any doubts. Because I did research on their Team and that is really experienced. Keep it up...
Hello Carlos, Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it. We would like to suggest you to join our telegram group for instant help - https://t.me/trustlogics

In case you need our help feel free to ask in any situation in regards to our project.

The telegram will be the medium for those people who want to join and invest to the trust logic project platform,
and as we can see the trust logic project platform.is very supportive and approachable to the people who has a questions.

this is one of the result of the best member in the team they have.
every field they need is occupied by an expert.
they put effort in having this kind of team.
they manage to have more members on the site and they are keep handling them.

That's right, it is nice to see that the trustlogics team have great performance. trustlogics people are loyal to what they say,I hope that this project will committed to be succeed.

Well, as what I have observed, the trust logis project truly has a great developing team that is obviously committed to the success of their project. I believe that the hard work poured by the developers will lead this project to success together with the support of the communi
That's correct, as we see with such a little time trust logics have developed their platform according to their plans... For sure many investor observed this progress, and for me that's enough reasons why they need to involve and invest with trustlogics...
I think this will open door for oppourtunity to many investor who afraid risk their money by investing from ICO's like this, and we can't blame them for that because many ICO's now are scam and not worth to invest for... But now with trustlogics im sure the money that they're invested will give more profits, because the success of this project is also their success...
Yes ofcourse, investor need to find a good project like this that will give them a chance to earn more and they are lucky coz they dont need to search everywhere... Trust logics is here and inviting all the investor to invest with them now, sooner the better and more investment means more income...
Well if one of them as investor,all you need to do is trust,and support to trustlogics regarding to their platform that,there is no emotionally intack regading to their fear doubt and negative thoughs,becuase if you looking at other platform trustlogics is only unique system platform for the new generation and to alljobseeker too,

Investors won't regret putting their investment with Trustlogics. Unlike other projects which will start the development stage after the success of its ICO, Trustlogics is already conducting its Pilot testing before even their ICO end. You can also see that Trustlogics already received an award recognizing the significance of the development and contribution of Trustlogics in the society as a start up company. Plus a high rating on different ICO rating websites. Surely, this is enough for investors to be encourage in putting their trust with Trustlogics and investing with Trustlogics.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:42:51 PM

The company has already received an award that recognizes their contribution and development as a start up company. The rating from ICO websites are also looking good. This shows that Trustlogics is in the right path and investors won't be regretting investing with Trustlogics in the future.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: