Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:37:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22111 times)
Jlimao28

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:14:13 PM

It will become also good if there is an achievements to all applicants who hired. It is good if the companies will see a symbol that represents the goodness, dedication and perseverance of a certain worker. Imagine, if you have 20 positive trust or any symbols under your name, it will become a catchy thing under the companies who are looking for applicant.
It's good idea but i think validations process will cover this idea of yours, and jobseeker only need one trusted remark from validator to all of their data and if the results is positive they are good to go...
Both of you have a point, and its only the same i guess... Whether a symbol or a trust from validator is all important for jobseeker, and the most important thing here is jobseeker find a right job using trustlogics platform...

Why? isn't using Trustlogics is not an assurance for the job seekers to have a good job? As far as I know those job seekers who will have a

request for a JOB will approve by the validators then once they're request be approve it will automatically goes into record on blockchain, Correct

me if I am wrong with it.

Helping us to get a job and get hired is too much, maybe this concept is too abusive.
This project is only for hiring and securing your data by using privacy pattern. As on my opinion getting a job using their project is too much of help, the Team must be the one that will receive the award not us.
How it will become an abusive? If helping to the individual to have job is abusive then how much more those recruiters and fraudulent agencies who fooled thousands of applicant? If helping to unemployed people becomes abusive, what else can you do to solve poverty? They want to give job to the people who cannot look for a work. Giving us an assurance to be hired give us more confident to use trustlogics.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:44:36 PM

It will become also good if there is an achievements to all applicants who hired. It is good if the companies will see a symbol that represents the goodness, dedication and perseverance of a certain worker. Imagine, if you have 20 positive trust or any symbols under your name, it will become a catchy thing under the companies who are looking for applicant.
It's good idea but i think validations process will cover this idea of yours, and jobseeker only need one trusted remark from validator to all of their data and if the results is positive they are good to go...
Both of you have a point, and its only the same i guess... Whether a symbol or a trust from validator is all important for jobseeker, and the most important thing here is jobseeker find a right job using trustlogics platform...

Why? isn't using Trustlogics is not an assurance for the job seekers to have a good job? As far as I know those job seekers who will have a

request for a JOB will approve by the validators then once they're request be approve it will automatically goes into record on blockchain, Correct

Helping us to get a job and get hired is too much, maybe this concept is too abusive.
This project is only for hiring and securing your data by using privacy pattern. As on my opinion getting a job using their project is too much of help, the Team must be the one that will receive the award not us.
How it will become an abusive? If helping to the individual to have job is abusive then how much more those recruiters and fraudulent agencies who fooled thousands of applicant? If helping to unemployed people becomes abusive, what else can you do to solve poverty? They want to give job to the people who cannot look for a work. Giving us an assurance to be hired give us more confident to use trustlogics.
You are just misinterpreted bro! He's commotion is not in the part of the team, he particulary pointed out that trustlogics is for securing of data, it makes an abusive in the part that even hiring will become the role of trustlogics. He just want to emphasize that the concept will become abusive to the trustlogics team because they help us already to find job and secure our information.
summerbloom

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:02:31 PM

well,you have also point sean25pogi instead jobseeker recieve the good sign symbol from employer,that's unfair to trustlogics team if jobseeker recieve it,because company will have to create this kind of system so that,it was deserve to recieve it not jobseeker ,maybe trustlogics are have additonal reward to those jobseeker are also excellent to their job from their company.
mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:08:00 PM

well,you have also point sean25pogi instead jobseeker recieve the good sign symbol from employer,that's unfair to trustlogics team if jobseeker recieve it,because company will have to create this kind of system so that,it was deserve to recieve it not jobseeker ,maybe trustlogics are have additonal reward to those jobseeker are also excellent to their job from their company.
yeah I agree, if jobseeker are made to trustlogics team this are able to recieve the award first before employee recieve it from their comapany to make able respect to this matter and company too.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:12:12 PM

Hello Everyone!
TrustLogics and Authbridge have partnered with the objective of facilitating Data attestation, developing HR services by digitally magnifying the employment background screening and Background verification process.
Follow us on Twitter Here :- https://twitter.com/TrustLogicsUS
Joun us on Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!

Great news! It is good to know that there is another partnership. This is great for boosting the trust of investors to the trust logics project because this shows how committed the team is with the platform they are trying to build. I am very positive that there will only be good news in the coming days.

wow so AuthBridge would be one of the validators of applicants data. Seems reliable and professional.

yes definitely a great news, More partnership should be made in trustlogic ,
it should be the standard of the recruitment industry.

very professional! as the middle platform between the employers and employees ,
its really good that trustlogic collaborates with other professionals that can help the efficiency
of this project.

TrustLogics will really need professionals. They must have experts or people that are reliable in the said field
that they're about to embark with. Having experts or professionals make TrustLogics more credible and secured in terms
of how people view them.

that's nice to see that the trustlogics have an fantastic performance, they give an time and effort to this project, congratulations in advance to all the team I hope that the all success will be on yours.

Yes, you are right about that. Well it is nice to see that the trustlogics are now having another partnership and with that we all sure that there are many crypto users who will invest and sure that they can gave another good feedback about this project.
This  kind  of news are really prove,that the core learder team of trustlogics platform technology are seriously commetted to this project,that's why  the achievement of this project are continously growing and fruitful ,so that some investor out there  will attract the good result

Great news, good to know that the team has this kind of partnership around the industry to make us more secure and private.
Keep up the good work TrustLogics Team and Developers. More partnership and sponsorship to come.
another great news! trustlogic is really working hard on this. this is another huge step for the success of trustlogic, this will surely make the platform very secure. and with trustlogic partnering with different companies/platforms thies will attract many investors and will gain the trust that they need.

It is good that trust Logics has their own partnership, It will make their platform more reliable to use with, also the job seekers will now have a chance on finding the right job for them at the right time of course, also the employers will now have a good view in the success of its company's economical growth.

After they hit their desired softcap or hard cap what will be the next step of trustlogics? As we can see they are gathering and looking for a potential partners aight now and they keep improving their mobile applications and platform.
They are already working. I think to look for more partnership with bigger companies and to make their platform more better. I’m nit sure but it is surely written in their roadmap. I wish will will partner also with companies in Asia like in my country.

That’s good news! It’s also great that their partner validators are being announced or revealed, to get rid of the speculations of possible conspiracy. Because I read some of the comments here and they are doubting the authenticity of the verification process with partnered validators.
Lol! I also used to doubt   Grin. I was thinking of how can a private investigator go to verify on a person’s personal and educational background. I was thinking at it as something fake or i dont know how to explain but i was thinking it was impossible to hire FBI to investigate a person.  Cheesy
In my opinion, Trustlogics is doing well and will continuously build a good reputation to gain the trust of their
clients. In connection to having a Certified Validators, I am sure that they have evaluated and screened them
thoroughly as they play a very significant role in their platform.

Khayem

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:46:02 PM

The two major hurdles that makes hiring difficult are:
1) Availability of good no. of qualified CVs
2) Lengthy hiring processes. With TrustLogics, HR can reach out to a global pool of qualified candidates with verified profiles, looking for better opportunities.

Trustlogics platform addresses those you mentioned above.It is not just a job portal or regular employment
solution but a platform that fills-in gaps in recruitment agency built with the proper procedures and
validation to fulfill its purpose of really helping everyone in this kind of work-job industry worlwide.
sexybambam21

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:00:41 PM

A project that will give a helping hand for the jobless people all over the world, Moreover, even the housewife/househusband can do have a chance to gain with Trustlogics, wow! this was such a cool project, I am sure that this will succeed in the long run. I will keep an eye for this project.

Well,,its true because  trustlogics are widely market to almost jobseeker ,,but I want to know to this system of trustlogics, if will have age limit for jobseeker? because in my country  traditionally,some online  job company will have age limit for their jobseeker,,like age limit will belong to 18-30 years old only.

I think, the Trustlogics does not look at the age, there are some companies even if you are an old man or a young as long as you are work smoothly you can steel work. I dont think that the trustlogics have an age limit.
Your right, TrustLogics has no age limit I think and besides as what I observe there are lot of young people apply online compare to oldest but they are all welcome i think, as long as the person can do the task and the company will allow or accept the oldest or middle age people.
Trustlogics is open to anyone brother, as long as you know how to understand their project you are welcome here, whether you are an applicant,

or whatever. Besides, you can also trade the token of Truslogics once their project has been finish aside from enjoying their services too.

what amazing project of trustlogics, if old man jobseeker will provide also to having a job,and if will passed to their validator as  long as old jobseeker will complete  requirement  and they approve to their employeer.

really ? if old man or woman jobseeker will  have a chance to have  a job at trustlogics blockchain system,despite her age are old and will comply to passed the requirment base on the system of trustlogics,,if really true

It all depends on the  company or recruiters  if they will allow overage people to be hired. I think they will indicate the age limit on the hiring platform and other requirements that needed.
yup i agree, it all depends on company or recruiter that will be posting a vacant job.
if the recruiter gets the job seekers profile, the recruiter is expected to put the job seeker-
in the most suitable job for them.all the data sent by the job seeker will be stored in their secured network.

Of course that will always be the case because when companies need workers, they know what they are looking for and already have a job that needs workers. Which is why when they see the profile of the jobseeker and the feedbacks of other employers (if any), then they will choose the ones with the better reviews.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:04:07 PM

Hello Everyone,
Blockchain is the new technology that has been adopted by many companies around the globe.

Join Our Telegram Group For Instant Help - https://t.me/trustlogics

Blockchain Technology really works in wonders. It really helped different industries to be more efficient and more productive. The security it offers was top-of-the-line and has a lot of potential in many sectors of the business industry. CRM, HRM, and ERP are just a few of the main software that has great potential to have better and seamless workflow.

I agree. I think this is the reason why Trustlogics chose Blockchain technology because of its features and advantages. Blockchain Technology has limitless possibilities to improve the platform and very flexible to be combined with other technologies to make a better result. Hiring Industry is really moving to the next level and we expect Trustlogics project is also on its way to the top.

I do agree that blockchain technology has been recognize by different companies and startup companies as a technology that can provide better security to our data and transaction. It surely is a better option to have Human Resource Management that runs on blockchain technology.

Yup. That's true. Everyone can see that block-chain technology really is the better option for it is pretty good with almost every job assigned into it. I think that trust logic sees this and is taking advantage of this good technology. Which is in my opinion a great move.
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:27:59 PM

Dear TrustLogics Community,
The two major hurdles that makes hiring difficult are: 1) Availability of good no. of qualified CVs 2) Lengthy hiring processes. With TrustLogics, HR can reach out to a global pool of qualified candidates with verified profiles, looking for better opportunities.

This is why I see this project being one of the biggest projects of this year because of the problems that the concept that the trustlogics has is solving. The two mentioned problems are problems that are often seen in many parts of the workd and is often overlooked. This concept is so rare that it barely needs marketing to gain success but even so, all of us supporters see how dedicated the team is and not just relying on the great concept of the project. Great job trustlogics.
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:53:18 PM

Wow,this is pretty amazing!This platform so far has promise to do so much, and make a fair platform where freelancers and clients can both Benefit from.
this will solve all the problems that have plagued the job seeking/hiring process.the best part of this is people can actually be sure that they are hiring or working
for credible people.

This platform can surely help and reduce the current unemployment problems around the world and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world. With the use of this platform can help reduce the expenses of hiring process so its a good thing for the company and recruiters.

This is really true. Not only the unemployment, this will surely solve the problem of underemployment. By using Trustlogics, every applicant will get the most preferred job applicable to them. Productivity will be evident and business growth will take place. This is really good for the employees and to the employers as well.
Ya right. It will save them both time and effort. Unlike manual recruitment, everything is the employers or recruiters’ shoulder. They will have to spend days just for hiring and hiring takes procedures so it will take time much time and effort too. The same with the applicants, they will have to wait for the result of their applications.
What a big help they will be rendering to both the employers and the applicants by this concept of theirs. Applicants will not have to travel every time to apply, they will just place their verified profiles in the platform and jobs will come to them.
I can still remember experiences like this during those days when i was applying for a job. It was real hard. I had to travel everyday for many days to be there in the interview, next interview, medical, trainings, and to collect all the requirement I will be needing. I dont want to go back to those experiences anymore.

You won’t. Because of technology, things are getting easier.  Almost everything is online. Even interviews, can be an online interview, or even project presentations, so worry not.
And this, TrustLogics are giving their own fair share in making the world a better place by coming up with a concept that will boost recruitment industry to its highest level.
You said it all 1kreaons. What do you think, will it lessen now agency or recruitment fees that recruitment has been made easier by Trustlogics? Will applicants still pay recruitment agencies or only the employers? Anyway all the procedures will be done in the platform and transaction fees will be in cryptocurrency so i dont think applicants will have to pay more for being hired aside from the platform fee.
No i dont think so Chikitita2004, Trustlogics is for this kind of problem, their main goal is to make it ieasy for both the recruiters and the applicants the procedure and by providing services i dont think ithere will still be more to pay to this manpower agencies.
When you work for someone else, you don’t get a choice of who you work with.
You can become stuck with unprofessional or rude clients. But, when you’re a freelancer,
you can choose with whom you work.
you can pass on the opportunity and wish them the best. It’s as easy as that.

That's why its called freelancer where you can handle everything you want it to do, Where no one can even control your time, or whatever.

Then, with trustlogics it is a tools for the users to makes a request  to the TrustLogics verification engine which communicates to

authorized and duly recognized authentication resources. Then by reaching out to the relevant organizations and universities, the TrustLogics  

system receives the confirmation, these confirmations will be saved on blockchain.
Very well said, I think some people will choose to be a freelancers as long as they can earn enough money for their family, and on the other hand, the TrustLogics is for everyone who want to make some review about their data to authenticate if the data sent is valid.
Well, there are also a chance for the freelancers to have some work whereas they can also be involve at the blockchain tecnology when they try to apply on the TrustLogics and send a personal data, by then they can have also some small business or partnership in some company too.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:59:39 PM

as i am spectating the growth of the project,
even there are no completion of the ICO yet.
TRUSTLOGIC and its team will conquer the industry of hiring as they are not just focusing on the job-seekers on getting job and placing them in the right field, But also to solve many problems in hiring and working around the world.
You're right! Not only the job seekers can get benefits in this project, but also to the company's that want to be partnering with the system of Trust logic.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:34:42 PM

A project that will give a helping hand for the jobless people all over the world, Moreover, even the housewife/househusband can do have a chance to gain with Trustlogics, wow! this was such a cool project, I am sure that this will succeed in the long run. I will keep an eye for this project.
You said that even housewife or househusband can gain by how, maybe you mean home base job? They are welcome to trust logics if they want to earn while staying in the house, the same with the freelancers and part timer workers...

on my own understanding i think that it is also possibly that even a house wife can have a job or home based job. If there is an availability for that kind of job or position.
Yes ofcourse everyone has a chance to have work with the use of trustlogics even though they are housewife or houshusband as long they have the qualifications on their own, and this is the chance to show their hidden talent and experience...

yeah, Trustlogics is very open to anyone that are capable to help unemployed people all around the world, and now with this project they have a big hope in terms of having a job not only that even the housewives or people who stayed at home are also have a chance to gain here through this project.
yes trust logic is really great because it is a great help and hope that provide of trustlogic opportunities to unemployed people.there are many people who are unemployed this time.specially the housewives who are talented and smart this is the opportunity they share their hidden knowledge.

Trustlogics is already given that their project was really helpful to anyy jobless people, even for the recruiters,or employers, even the disabled

people have a chance like the blind people can do this opportunity through  trustlogics and more. 
Maybe they have been given job that is really suited to them. This is what we need to our economy as we all know government have enough budget to help and but they can easily provide or give a job in order to lessen the unemployment and besides if this project will become successful all of us very appropriate to have this in our society..
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:01:17 PM

Trustlogic is just a another agency that will recruit people for another company to do their work. the difference is just blockchain!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPSSSSS wait a minute, that is what people think about the project.
but the team is not like that.
they want to place everyone on the right position.
get the right job with their respective talent.
and that is what you need to admire on this.
The system will we`re going to verified also the background of each company which the job seekers are recommended to work with, just to ensure that their safe, they can get opportunity and benefits from working in every companies they were assign.

You really misjudge the Trustlogics' platform pal, I guess you should read their whitepaper again so you'll hav a better understanding about what they are aiming to achieve.
Trustlogics is not an agency you are saying that will recruit other people from companies to do their work, you are definitely wrong about, what they aim is to offer job for jobless people FAIRLY.

Hi it would be great if you could read the whitepaper so you can get a better understanding about the project.
Here is the link by the way. https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
I would like to ask you if you are familiar with professional data platform like linkedin? Trustlogics is similar to this that will run on blockchain. Trustlogics is not an Agency but a platform where you can register, put your professional data and apply for a job. Trustlogics aims to shorten the hiring process buy offering verification of data for companies thru their partner validators. Eventually they will be able to gather a pool of validated professional data, which will be highly sought after by companies. You can read further discussions on this thread or refer to the whitepaper to get a better idea about the project. Chao!

Hi, its really helpful that you shared the link to the whitepaper. I was wondering why he said that Trustlogics is an Agency. Thanks to reading the whitepaper I can see that it is not. I also read the posts here in this forum and it seems that Trustlogics did receive an award right? I think you will not be able to receive an award if you are not a good company. Anyway, I hope to learn more about Trustlogics.
That`s right and there doing their best in order to help our economy because of having unemployment which is what this project aiming for and to give them opportunity to have a better job which is really suited for them through the ways of their project system. You would be able to learn more about this project, and I think you`ll get interested too.

Yeah, I agreed and that's what I like to their team, where all of them are well coordinated in terms of giving an update to their community as

well here. and its a good news for the jobless people were with Trustlogics there is chances for them to have a job/work.

You’re wrong mister. Read up the whitepaper for you to lighten up. Is agency giving you up a private and security pattern for you to be secured on data theft?
Are agencies have their own validators that ensures that your paper is legitimate or not? If you haven’t so it is not like the other agency you saying of.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:45:12 PM

Hello Everyone!
TrustLogics and Authbridge have partnered with the objective of facilitating Data attestation, developing HR services by digitally magnifying the employment background screening and Background verification process.
Follow us on Twitter Here :- https://twitter.com/TrustLogicsUS
Joun us on Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!

Great news! It is good to know that there is another partnership. This is great for boosting the trust of investors to the trust logics project because this shows how committed the team is with the platform they are trying to build. I am very positive that there will only be good news in the coming days.

wow so AuthBridge would be one of the validators of applicants data. Seems reliable and professional.

yes definitely a great news, More partnership should be made in trustlogic ,
it should be the standard of the recruitment industry.

very professional! as the middle platform between the employers and employees ,
its really good that trustlogic collaborates with other professionals that can help the efficiency
of this project.

TrustLogics will really need professionals. They must have experts or people that are reliable in the said field
that they're about to embark with. Having experts or professionals make TrustLogics more credible and secured in terms
of how people view them.

that's nice to see that the trustlogics have an fantastic performance, they give an time and effort to this project, congratulations in advance to all the team I hope that the all success will be on yours.

Yes, you are right about that. Well it is nice to see that the trustlogics are now having another partnership and with that we all sure that there are many crypto users who will invest and sure that they can gave another good feedback about this project.
This  kind  of news are really prove,that the core learder team of trustlogics platform technology are seriously commetted to this project,that's why  the achievement of this project are continously growing and fruitful ,so that some investor out there  will attract the good result

Great news, good to know that the team has this kind of partnership around the industry to make us more secure and private.
Keep up the good work TrustLogics Team and Developers. More partnership and sponsorship to come.
another great news! trustlogic is really working hard on this. this is another huge step for the success of trustlogic, this will surely make the platform very secure. and with trustlogic partnering with different companies/platforms thies will attract many investors and will gain the trust that they need.

It is good that trust Logics has their own partnership, It will make their platform more reliable to use with, also the job seekers will now have a chance on finding the right job for them at the right time of course, also the employers will now have a good view in the success of its company's economical growth.

After they hit their desired softcap or hard cap what will be the next step of trustlogics? As we can see they are gathering and looking for a potential partners aight now and they keep improving their mobile applications and platform.
They are already working. I think to look for more partnership with bigger companies and to make their platform more better. I’m nit sure but it is surely written in their roadmap. I wish will will partner also with companies in Asia like in my country.

That’s good news! It’s also great that their partner validators are being announced or revealed, to get rid of the speculations of possible conspiracy. Because I read some of the comments here and they are doubting the authenticity of the verification process with partnered validators.
Lol! I also used to doubt   Grin. I was thinking of how can a private investigator go to verify on a person’s personal and educational background. I was thinking at it as something fake or i dont know how to explain but i was thinking it was impossible to hire FBI to investigate a person.  Cheesy
In my opinion, Trustlogics is doing well and will continuously build a good reputation to gain the trust of their
clients. In connection to having a Certified Validators, I am sure that they have evaluated and screened them
thoroughly as they play a very significant role in their platform.

This Authbridge project have a too many bad images on so many websites and feedback of the user.
What’s the thing TrustLogics Project had partnership on this? I guess TrustLogics Team doesn’t review this partnership.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:38:39 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2018, 05:52:40 PM by MyInspiration

Based on your white paper "background checks and document verification can take lot of time and may lead to loss
of a good candidate. With Blockchain technology, the time taken for verification processes
will be reduced to a minimum, which will ultimately lead to quicker and effective recruitments"

Yes Trust Logics is very interesting and I really love the platform and using blockchain this will be a big help to us and a chances to all jobseeker to lessen unemployed in our country.

You are correct about this. Trustlogics will really lessen the verification processes and will make the process a lot faster because all of the requirements was already documented and saved on the database. The speed of the process will definitely doesn't affect the efficiency and effectiveness of the hiring process.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:54:07 PM

Based on your white paper "background checks and document verification can take lot of time and may lead to loss
of a good candidate. With Blockchain technology, the time taken for verification processes
will be reduced to a minimum, which will ultimately lead to quicker and effective recruitments"

Yes Trust Logics is very interesting and I really love the platform and using blockchain this will be a big help to us and a chances to all jobseeker to lessen unemployed in our country.

You are correct about this. Trustlogics will really lessen the verification processes and will make the process a lot faster because all of the requirements was already documented and saved on the database. The speed of the process will definitely doesn't affect the efficiency and effectiveness of the hiring process.

I definitely agree. Trustlogics will make sure that qualified applicants will be hired and will be placed in their proper positions according to their credentials and qualifications. This will really affect our economy because the effectiveness of an employee will result to productivity and growth of the company.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:55:38 PM

Hello Everyone,
Blockchain is the new technology that has been adopted by many companies around the globe.

Blockchain Technology really works in wonders. It really helped different industries to be more efficient and more productive. The security it offers was top-of-the-line and has a lot of potential in many sectors of the business industry. CRM, HRM, and ERP are just a few of the main software that has great potential to have better and seamless workflow.

I agree. I think this is the reason why Trustlogics chose Blockchain technology because of its features and advantages. Blockchain Technology has limitless possibilities to improve the platform and very flexible to be combined with other technologies to make a better result. Hiring Industry is really moving to the next level and we expect Trustlogics project is also on its way to the top.

I do agree that blockchain technology has been recognize by different companies and startup companies as a technology that can provide better security to our data and transaction. It surely is a better option to have Human Resource Management that runs on blockchain technology.

Yup. That's true. Everyone can see that block-chain technology really is the better option for it is pretty good with almost every job assigned into it. I think that trust logic sees this and is taking advantage of this good technology. Which is in my opinion a great move.
More and more individuals and companies now are adapting to blockchain technology, the time is coming wherein all companies, all establishments, government, public and private companies will be using blockchain technology. Thanks to the inventor of this thing.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:30:57 PM

Wow,this is pretty amazing!This platform so far has promise to do so much, and make a fair platform where freelancers and clients can both Benefit from.
this will solve all the problems that have plagued the job seeking/hiring process.the best part of this is people can actually be sure that they are hiring or working
for credible people.

This platform can surely help and reduce the current unemployment problems around the world and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world. With the use of this platform can help reduce the expenses of hiring process so its a good thing for the company and recruiters.

This is really true. Not only the unemployment, this will surely solve the problem of underemployment. By using Trustlogics, every applicant will get the most preferred job applicable to them. Productivity will be evident and business growth will take place. This is really good for the employees and to the employers as well.
Ya right. It will save them both time and effort. Unlike manual recruitment, everything is the employers or recruiters’ shoulder. They will have to spend days just for hiring and hiring takes procedures so it will take time much time and effort too. The same with the applicants, they will have to wait for the result of their applications.
What a big help they will be rendering to both the employers and the applicants by this concept of theirs. Applicants will not have to travel every time to apply, they will just place their verified profiles in the platform and jobs will come to them.
I can still remember experiences like this during those days when i was applying for a job. It was real hard. I had to travel everyday for many days to be there in the interview, next interview, medical, trainings, and to collect all the requirement I will be needing. I dont want to go back to those experiences anymore.

You won’t. Because of technology, things are getting easier.  Almost everything is online. Even interviews, can be an online interview, or even project presentations, so worry not.
And this, TrustLogics are giving their own fair share in making the world a better place by coming up with a concept that will boost recruitment industry to its highest level.
You said it all 1kreaons. What do you think, will it lessen now agency or recruitment fees that recruitment has been made easier by Trustlogics? Will applicants still pay recruitment agencies or only the employers? Anyway all the procedures will be done in the platform and transaction fees will be in cryptocurrency so i dont think applicants will have to pay more for being hired aside from the platform fee.
No i dont think so Chikitita2004, Trustlogics is for this kind of problem, their main goal is to make it ieasy for both the recruiters and the applicants the procedure and by providing services i dont think ithere will still be more to pay to this manpower agencies.
You can become stuck with unprofessional or rude clients. But, when you’re a freelancer,

That's why its called freelancer where you can handle everything you want it to do, Where no one can even control your time, or whatever.

Then, with trustlogics it is a tools for the users to makes a request  to the TrustLogics verification engine which communicates to

authorized and duly recognized authentication resources. Then by reaching out to the relevant organizations and universities, the TrustLogics  

system receives the confirmation, these confirmations will be saved on blockchain.
Very well said, I think some people will choose to be a freelancers as long as they can earn enough money for their family, and on the other hand, the TrustLogics is for everyone who want to make some review about their data to authenticate if the data sent is valid.
Well, there are also a chance for the freelancers to have some work whereas they can also be involve at the blockchain tecnology when they try to apply on the TrustLogics and send a personal data, by then they can have also some small business or partnership in some company too.
Well, it was not mentioned that trsutlogics’ been designed only for regular job and not to online part time jobs. I believe there will also be recruiters that will recruit online employees or post online jobs and that will be beneficial for everyone. 
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:08:40 PM

The two major hurdles that makes hiring difficult are:
1) Availability of good no. of qualified CVs
2) Lengthy hiring processes. With TrustLogics, HR can reach out to a global pool of qualified candidates with verified profiles, looking for better opportunities.

Trustlogics platform addresses those you mentioned above.It is not just a job portal or regular employment
solution but a platform that fills-in gaps in recruitment agency built with the proper procedures and
validation to fulfill its purpose of really helping everyone in this kind of work-job industry worlwide.

I agree with you, Khayem.  TrustLogics is really a like an open door for both recruitment department snd jobseekers in such a way that both are benefitted with the concept of this project.  Both can maximize their potential. The recruitment department can select the rightful and capable employee while the jobseekers have a fair chance to present their capabilities, compare to other jobseekers who are presenting fake credentials and informations.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:36:41 PM

for credible people.

Well, it was not mentioned that trsutlogics’ been designed only for regular job and not to online part time jobs. I believe there will also be recruiters that will recruit online employees or post online jobs and that will be beneficial for everyone. 

I agree with you BitFinnese, i do believe that it is open for all,also long as there are jobs available and the recruiters and jobseekers has used TrustLogics as a platform to seek employees and jobs.
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: