Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 10:00:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22111 times)
Lucilfer

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:12:53 PM

Now you can get your professional milestones Attested via TrustLogics in three ways using Tokens (TLT); a) Auto verification, b) Certified Validators, c) Through Peers. Get attested and stand out from other Jobseekers.

Like us on Facebook for instant updates - https://www.facebook.com/trustlogicsus/

Wow, that's great news! I mean, what is there left to look for? This project already is providing so much help and options for everyone looking for jobs, or workers! I just cannot see any reason why people are still doubting this project or are still hesitating to support or contribute. This is project is a no brainer.
a very wonderful news indeed!trustlogic keeps on innovating their users experiences and keeps on satisfying us making this platform better every single day. trustlogic is developing and making much options their users must have as they find the job they want to be involve in. this really is a helping hand for jobless people and for recruiters as well.
This is another amazing news come  from trustlogics platform that will really satisfaction to be part of this kind of project because the nightmare past of jobseeker during finding the job at traditional way will not already expirence again and again to those jobseeker are potentially fited on this system.aside from that the token of trustlogics are also have great function involved,through at tree kind verification.
Well if trustlogics token we have 3 kind of verification base on what you said on this platform ,therefore  is already advantages of this token,,compare to other plarform that sometime  the only essence of their  token are only for trading market platform and not design to other essence function platform ,that's why I'm also salute to this trustlogics platfom that will really understand the basic needs of applicant ,,I would really think that this kind of platform will not already desame to other platform.
Yes of course. I haven't heard also of some platform that has the same idea like they do, that is also why i am keeping an eye over this project. Aside from the unique characteristic that they had, they also create a brilliant idea out of something that is commonly seen or should i say a common problem from ages ago.
Gambitter

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:46:17 PM

Now you can get your professional milestones Attested via TrustLogics in three ways using Tokens (TLT); a) Auto verification, b) Certified Validators, c) Through Peers. Get attested and stand out from other Jobseekers.

Like us on Facebook for instant updates - https://www.facebook.com/trustlogicsus/

Wow, that's great news! I mean, what is there left to look for? This project already is providing so much help and options for everyone looking for jobs, or workers! I just cannot see any reason why people are still doubting this project or are still hesitating to support or contribute. This is project is a no brainer.
I can see. I see that it will not only be the certified validators who are going to make records validated but also peers and I wonder how this auto verifications are done? Who does the verification here aside from certifed validators?

Yeah you're right. It really is quite confusing how the peer validation will be executed I am a bit curious as to who will be doing these validations and yes, the automated validation also ticks my curious cells as to how it will be working and what will be the processes that an applicant need to go through to get verified via automated validation.
well i am also confused on how will this really be working or what will be its process. i don't see any negative signs, but for assurance only, that even manual verification cannot avoid failures, how much more this automated system? I am not underestimating their capabilities, but what if that will happen?
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:59:47 PM

May I know if the Validators are individual or a should it be a company to a country? I am considering to be one in my own country to be able to help the hiring industry to be very reliable and free from any dishonest applicants that fake their employment credentials and work experience.

I think this will also go with a company and partnership.
they have one like this.

Authbridge is the one they have right now.
As what I think, Validators are part of the system of Trust Logic is which they will going to check the background both parties the job seekers and also to a company which the job seekers will be employed. The reason why they need to hired the validators in order to prevent having fake applications and dishonest applicants. It is good for both sides in order to be reliable to the system and when the time comes all of the users can get benefits and opportunity.
This is nice idea, You have a point on that because the validators is the one who need to make a smooth and reliable in terms of validating the personal data that being sent by the job seekers. The company wants a better employee but the employee wants also a better employer too.

Good question mate. The Validator was a Team of companies around the globe that helps people to access up the company profile and the data of the user.
One Validator can’t handle a Billion people around the globe, a common point of sense isn’t it?
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:30:21 PM

Nowadays many projects are the same platform as trustlogics. Then what makes trustlogics different from others?

Ya you are right that there are many other projects in the market but i think they are providing validation services which no one is providing this is the difference between others and this project and no one is gona get job with fake education and experience which is really cool.

Aside from that the different of trustlogics to other platform is, user will can be share  to their professional data ,across by different platform through in setting permission,which recruiters can make the most of global peer to peer hiring model.

Trustlogics provision of Certified Validators is one thing that sets them apart from other platform.This help both jobseekers and recruitment agency be freed from inefficient and flaws of job application and recruitment. Building reputation of both sides is highly being set in this platform.

I’m way too curious also about that. What makes this project special aside from validation that I guess other projects and platforms has?
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:31:41 PM

I can see. I see that it will not only be the certified validators who are going to make records validated but also peers and I wonder how this auto verifications are done? Who does the verification here aside from certifed validators?

Definitely amazing! To be honest, I really like TrustLogics with its innovative concept in recruitment industry.  Something to be thankful for because it will really a big help to all people involve. So we must really support this.

Yes, I believe that everyone in this thread sees that and knows how big the potential of this project really is. That would probably be the reason why there are a lot of people gathering to know what the fuss is all about. And we can expect more of them to come. Plus the words being spread by mouth from one to another, man, I just can't imagine how big the community would be in just a few months time and what more after a few years? Damn.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:37:17 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 05:50:42 PM by MyInspiration

Definitely amazing! To be honest, I really like TrustLogics with its innovative concept in recruitment industry.  Something to be thankful for because it will really a big help to all people involve. So we must really support this.

Yes, I believe that everyone in this thread sees that and knows how big the potential of this project really is. That would probably be the reason why there are a lot of people gathering to know what the fuss is all about. And we can expect more of them to come. Plus the words being spread by mouth from one to another, man, I just can't imagine how big the community would be in just a few months time and what more after a few years? Damn.

You are definitely correct. Because almost everyone can relate to the need a hiring platform which is reliable and fair. Aside from getting a quality and applicable work from reliable Service Requester (Employer), I think we really need to make Trustlogics a platform known to everyone especially our loveone so that they will also benefit from it.
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:54:19 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 06:04:55 PM by BooTheGreat

Definitely amazing! To be honest, I really like TrustLogics with its innovative concept in recruitment industry.  Something to be thankful for because it will really a big help to all people involve. So we must really support this.

You are definitely correct. Because almost everyone can relate to the need a hiring platform which is reliable and fair. Aside from getting a quality and applicable work from reliable Service Requester (Employer), I think we really need to make Trustlogics a platform known to everyone especially our loveone so that they will also benefit from it.
Nice perspective! Sharing this Trustlogics project with anyone is a very unselfish thing to do. What we are saying is that, if we know that we will benefit from it, why not share it with someone we know who really needs it. Sometimes, we are sharing our friends something that is really interesting. We are sharing even bad things. Why not we share this for we know that this could be a great help and even change their lives because they will have the quality job that they want.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:58:55 PM

Have you not imagined guys, what if a certain user or candidate is found out to have false datas in his portfolio and been proven by validators to be false or invented, will Trustlogics not do anything to teach the person a lesson? If the person will not be banned from the platform totally? I think he must be.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:36:16 PM

Have you not imagined guys, what if a certain user or candidate is found out to have false datas in his portfolio and been proven by validators to be false or invented, will Trustlogics not do anything to teach the person a lesson? If the person will not be banned from the platform totally? I think he must be.
Well, that’s a good idea chikitita2004 but I think no need to ban them. They themselves will learn their lesson if the longer they stay in the platform and no one hires them. If they are falsifying their records, no need to worry. First, they will be found out by validators, second, if they wont request validation no one will hire them. 
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:52:45 PM

Well, that’s a good idea chikitita2004 but I think no need to ban them. They themselves will learn their lesson if the longer they stay in the platform and no one hires them. If they are falsifying their records, no need to worry. First, they will be found out by validators, second, if they wont request validation no one will hire them. 
That’s a very nice situation to look into.  I think the Validators will put a remark in their profile, that the informations of the particular jobseeker are false.  So every time a possible recruiter will check their profile,the remark is written there. So now, how can that jobseeker will possibly be hired. Waste of token. You can not fool, TrustLogics partnered Validators.
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:37:19 PM

That’s a very nice situation to look into.  I think the Validators will put a remark in their profile, that the informations of the particular jobseeker are false.  So every time a possible recruiter will check their profile,the remark is written there. So now, how can that jobseeker will possibly be hired. Waste of token. You can not fool, TrustLogics partnered Validators.
Lol!  Grin Cheesy
Funny right? That will be their lesson. It will be like tagging them with red Smiley.
This way recruiters will just pass them by and not hire them. Well your idea is also good so if other users see that there are other profiles with red marks they will be alarmed and will be very careful with what they are putting in their profile.
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:00:03 PM

May I know if the Validators are individual or a should it be a company to a country? I am considering to be one in my own country to be able to help the hiring industry to be very reliable and free from any dishonest applicants that fake their employment credentials and work experience.

I think this will also go with a company and partnership.
they have one like this.

Authbridge is the one they have right now.
As what I think, Validators are part of the system of Trust Logic is which they will going to check the background both parties the job seekers and also to a company which the job seekers will be employed. The reason why they need to hired the validators in order to prevent having fake applications and dishonest applicants. It is good for both sides in order to be reliable to the system and when the time comes all of the users can get benefits and opportunity.
This is nice idea, You have a point on that because the validators is the one who need to make a smooth and reliable in terms of validating the personal data that being sent by the job seekers. The company wants a better employee but the employee wants also a better employer too.
TrustLogics isn't just emphasizing on the jobseekers or employers. It emphasizes on every side. It is a platform used for
the convenience, in order for the people to focus more on working out themselves in order to further elevate their level for
they must present themselves in TrustLogics with accuracy.

yes that's true because I can say that trustlogic has a good platform to help job seekers and it continues to be used to provide a different level of life to train oneself. But with trustlogic it has been shared with jobseekers and employers.

Trustlogics are partnering with trusted companies which has a good record in background checking. This cannot be done by an individual alone since we are expecting millions of users for Trustlogics in the future. I think there operations will be limited as well on the countries which they have signed memorandum of understanding and have partnered with local validators.
trustlogic is very good because of its excellent service .so many trust companies here, because they are conducting a deep evaluation to backround checking. with so many users and trusting it so I can say that trustlogic can help it in the future. so I'm thankful for it being a partner with local validators. but there are countries that have signed it so their operation is limited only because of a memorandum of understanding. even so it continues to increase users and trust it in a good record of trustlogic.
coingrave

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:00:58 PM

Lol!  Grin Cheesy
Funny right? That will be their lesson. It will be like tagging them with red Smiley.
This way recruiters will just pass them by and not hire them. Well your idea is also good so if other users see that there are other profiles with red marks they will be alarmed and will be very careful with what they are putting in their profile.
actually, banning the candidate is a nice thing to do them but i think its not worth it. trustlogic should just put some marks like in negative trust or something on candidates who has false data anonymously so that the candidate will still be in their platform but not getting recruited or hired.
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:15:33 PM

Nice perspective! Sharing this Trustlogics project with anyone is a very unselfish thing to do. What we are saying is that, if we know that we will benefit from it, why not share it with someone we know who really needs it. Sometimes, we are sharing our friends something that is really interesting. We are sharing even bad things. Why not we share this for we know that this could be a great help and even change their lives because they will have the quality job that they want.
you're right BooTheGreat, I agree its the right thing to do.if we all can benefit from trustlogic we must share it to other people who are truly in need of it. imagine someone who's really having a hard time finding a job and you introduce trustlogic to that person, he will get all the benefits and get a job in no time.
papajack69

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:32:02 PM

Trustlogic is aiming to be the first of in hiring industry to reduce the faulty hiring, lack of background verifications for those applicants and remove people who make up a fake experiences and data on their platform.
I imagine what will happen if I for example faked my resume to be an accountant but in reality I am a teacher in profession, and if I am hired how am I going to perform the task of an accountant? Embarrassing no? That will be a devastation in the part of the company.  Cheesy

You are right guys. In fact this verification process is the key advantage of TrustLogics compare to other job portal project.  TrustLogics offers more, and that more is one of the most important thing, which is the verification process .It will be an advantage to jobseekers but recruitment companies is more benefited in this feature.
Ya sure. This way no applicant will dare fake their resumes. No one will try to claim to be someone who is not because every detail concerning them will be checked and verified. Yes the recruitment agencies will benenfit the most on this process because hiring has been made easy for them and they will also be trusted by companies if they are capable of hiring only legit employees.
No. Not just for the recruitment agencies but also to applicants. Because their datas will be permanently stored in Trustlogics database, he will not need to provide everytime informations about his self everytime he applies for work, he can just pull it out from the system so it will also be less expenses for him.
Ok, that’s good to know, I was never attentive to that area. And I just thought about it now, aside from lesser expense, this verification process will give the jobseekers a fair game or competition with co jobseekers. Because nobody will outwit them because of fake documents.
Ya. Because of this fraud most applicants are doing are indeed a big problem for both recruiters and employers. The desire to be hired by applicants pushes them to do this falsification of documents but they’ve not thought of the harmful outcome of this actions they are taking. I also believe this factor pushed Trustlogics to develop this kind of project.
Exactly chikitita2004. Though interviewers have to scrutinize the applicants carefully but it is still hard to identify if what they are saying is true or not, unless they  are put into the working field to do the work they applied for, they will not be proven to be geniune.
definetely ,,,Bitfinnese ,that's why, we thanks to trustlogics team that will also push from this kind of project so that ,the non potenial jobseeker/applicant will not allowed.
unlike to other online job site that will have also encountered dishonest applicant , because there is no other validators to take their task,ulike to trustlogics platform that jobseeker are also need to pass the proccess of their validator before endorse it to their employer.

in my own opinion it's not new and this is really happening in the build platform because trustlogic does everything to backround the applicants and just deserve to avoid doing unwanted things, and be the first to help the industry be hired by the applicant through truslogic assistance.
mamoto

Activity: 394

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:08:53 PM

[img]https://i.imgur.com/KMSEtNs.jpg/img]

Yes, everything looks certainly interesting and promising, but now investors are becoming more cautious in their choice, as many and not good projects appear lately, so people are more careful in choosing. Although this project really attracts attention and interest.
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:00:12 PM

Trustlogic is aiming to be the first of in hiring industry to reduce the faulty hiring, lack of background verifications for those applicants and remove people who make up a fake experiences and data on their platform.
I imagine what will happen if I for example faked my resume to be an accountant but in reality I am a teacher in profession, and if I am hired how am I going to perform the task of an accountant? Embarrassing no? That will be a devastation in the part of the company.  Cheesy

You are right guys. In fact this verification process is the key advantage of TrustLogics compare to other job portal project.  TrustLogics offers more, and that more is one of the most important thing, which is the verification process .It will be an advantage to jobseekers but recruitment companies is more benefited in this feature.
Ya sure. This way no applicant will dare fake their resumes. No one will try to claim to be someone who is not because every detail concerning them will be checked and verified. Yes the recruitment agencies will benenfit the most on this process because hiring has been made easy for them and they will also be trusted by companies if they are capable of hiring only legit employees.
No. Not just for the recruitment agencies but also to applicants. Because their datas will be permanently stored in Trustlogics database, he will not need to provide everytime informations about his self everytime he applies for work, he can just pull it out from the system so it will also be less expenses for him.
Ok, that’s good to know, I was never attentive to that area. And I just thought about it now, aside from lesser expense, this verification process will give the jobseekers a fair game or competition with co jobseekers. Because nobody will outwit them because of fake documents.
Ya. Because of this fraud most applicants are doing are indeed a big problem for both recruiters and employers. The desire to be hired by applicants pushes them to do this falsification of documents but they’ve not thought of the harmful outcome of this actions they are taking. I also believe this factor pushed Trustlogics to develop this kind of project.
Exactly chikitita2004. Though interviewers have to scrutinize the applicants carefully but it is still hard to identify if what they are saying is true or not, unless they  are put into the working field to do the work they applied for, they will not be proven to be geniune.

There are different stages in the hiring stages as well as in the actual job. Once an applicant gets hired, they go thru the following stages in their employment.
1. Training period. This is the period where they are though of by their immediate supervisor to learn what he/she needs to do in the job. This may take from 2 weeks to 1 month time.
2. Probationary Period. This is the period where you will be evaluated after to see if you are fit to stay in the company as a regular employee. This usually takes 6 months here in my country since its mandatory for an employee to get regularized after the 6th month. This is where most job agencies take advantage of their employees particularly in the security and janitorial services. They will end the contract just after 5 months, give you a months rest and renew your contract for another 5 months. Although some measures are being done by the Government, I believe that it is still rampant today.
3. Regularization Period. As I have said, after you end the 6 month probationary period it is mandated that an employee become a regular employee and enjoy benefits of a regular employee. Regularization does not necessarily follow this 6 month period, sometime it can be given to the employee even just after 3 months if they satisfy company requirements.
4. Evaluation Period. After regularization you are expected to be evaluated annually for your job performance as well as how well you work with your co-workers. This will determine if you'll get an increase in salary or even a job promotion.

This is the regular course of an employed life in a company. There are many stages where the company can evaluate you and some corporate companies do have policies that can even remove you from your position if you fail to satisfy their requirements. An example will be tardiness. Most company will have a limit on how many times an employee can be late and absent. If you reach the limit, you will get a verbal warming, a written warning, suspension and even termination of your contract. Even if you are good in doing your job if you are not on time in going to your job, you will surely get fired.
This stages show how does a certain worker undergoes even they are already in the field. Each of the stage must be fulfilled by a worker in order for him to become regular worker or to promote him in job. If he will move up to the next stage, his salary will also add up.

I think it is good in the sense that the worker who worked for over a year has an advantage compared to the new one. But I think it is unfavor when it comes to the employee who are newly to the service because they need to step different stages before they will become a regular employee.

There are many things to consider in a working environment aside for your salary and position.  Your co-workers, supervisor, boss and even the actual workplace may have an impact on the new employees. New employees tend to be bullied by older employees when they perform better and some boss has a very strict way on managing his business. Some supervisors may also pull you down instead of supporting you or teaching you what to do. Though this may not be applicable to all but a bad working environment can lead to high rate of employee opting to resign and company's hiring new employees every few months. If this is the case then there might be something wrong with the company's management.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:16:25 PM

I imagine what will happen if I for example faked my resume to be an accountant but in reality I am a teacher in profession, and if I am hired how am I going to perform the task of an accountant? Embarrassing no? That will be a devastation in the part of the company.  Cheesy

You are right guys. In fact this verification process is the key advantage of TrustLogics compare to other job portal project.  TrustLogics offers more, and that more is one of the most important thing, which is the verification process .It will be an advantage to jobseekers but recruitment companies is more benefited in this feature.
Exactly chikitita2004. Though interviewers have to scrutinize the applicants carefully but it is still hard to identify if what they are saying is true or not, unless they  are put into the working field to do the work they applied for, they will not be proven to be geniune.
definetely ,,,Bitfinnese ,that's why, we thanks to trustlogics team that will also push from this kind of project so that ,the non potenial jobseeker/applicant will not allowed.
unlike to other online job site that will have also encountered dishonest applicant , because there is no other validators to take their task,ulike to trustlogics platform that jobseeker are also need to pass the proccess of their validator before endorse it to their employer.

in my own opinion it's not new and this is really happening in the build platform because trustlogic does everything to backround the applicants and just deserve to avoid doing unwanted things, and be the first to help the industry be hired by the applicant through truslogic assistance.

Having a fake profile on a job hiring site like Trustlogics will definitely put no good result specially when Trustlogics has 3 ways attestation on your
profile. There will be an auto attestation on your profile. Your social peers can also attest to the truthfulness of the information you provide on your profile. Third it will be certified attestation done by the partnered validators. With this your profile will be validated and may have poor evaluation if you have put fake information.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:02:26 AM

Definitely amazing! To be honest, I really like TrustLogics with its innovative concept in recruitment industry.  Something to be thankful for because it will really a big help to all people involve. So we must really support this.
Without exaggeration, for me the TrustLogics is really something to be proud of. I like every. On pet they have put in the project.  All of the features of TrustLogics are really solutions to existing problems in recruitment industry. So kudos to all TrustLogics team member.  I really hope that it will really be successful and be implemented in all countries.
We do hope so in fact this project can help our economy due to over population, government can`t actually provide all the needs in every country maybe with the help of Trust Logic System this can be the solution on problems regarding in our recruitment industry. As what I observed this project is getting popular now, keep it up guys! And hoping this will succeed and get more investors.

Every year in each nations the count numbers of unemployed people increased, I think this time for the very first time ever in the history in

the entire world in this issue problems, the no. of jobless people now will be lessen or decrease through the project of Trustlogics, I know each

country will discover their aim and goal and some government for sure will them, I guess.
As what this project aiming for maybe this will be the first time ever in the history in the entire world as what you have said that it can lessen the number of jobless people. Yes, this project has its own potential to become successful, the fact that they gaining more achievements to become well-known and having partnership is very intelligent idea and of course is very important also to get more investors and to become interested in their platform.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:09:04 AM

TrustLogics offering a three-way attestation using their TLT Tokens, first and foremost, spells comfort.

Imagine your professional data being attested and certified without leaving the comfort of your home. No need for the unpleasant travels, long ques and waiting time, transferring from government agencies to private notaries, and so on.

All these in lieu of just a few clicks, i'm sure it's worth every TLT that we'll be spending.
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: