Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:14:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Lanzeta

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:16:13 PM

In some cases, company has the only chance to rate the specific employees. My question is, Is there any chance that a employee can also rate the company they come up to? For transparency everyone. In fair competition at least, so we can also hear the side of the employee not only the side of the employer. Just my opinion, no hate. Good project though.
Maybe it can be happened too, because employee has its own rights to do that and besides with the help of the system in Trust Logic they want to be fair that both sides are being assisted with them and if a company don`t know how to managed or communicates with their employees then they should not be part of the community in Trust Logic system.

Its possible too, why not ask some developer and team members of the Trustlogics. This is pretty good point for the transparency of both the employee and company, so we know how well they treat their employee.
Keeping.my fingers crossed that it is also applicable in overseas application..if it does, it will sure help.a lot of people with out having to.produce excessive processing fees. Those who like to work abroad but doesnt have placement fees will have a opportunity to work.
The fees required in order to work overseas are mandatory unless, if TrustLogics became large and trustworthy
enough, they can meddle with the conventional means for looking for a job overseas and somehow make the
situation of the jobseeker a lot more better financially.

It is a must! We should condone the rules and abide the law. Its mandatory to pay some fees to work outside of the country.

TrustLogics is a paragon! They show excellence in their field and one thing I admired in this project is the continuing their goal. They will become a large hiring industry someday, just wait for it because soon it will happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zediefuture

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:41:48 PM

TrustLogics is very well designed on recruitment system for me. My question is, is the TrustLogics Team of Recruiters overseas can help employee if the employee was in trouble or being hurt by their employer? I some cases TrustLogics is responsible on hiring of employee overseas, can you also help employee if they have been in trouble by the employer specially oversea rather international?
The issue of overseas worker in my country will not  never fade, because for the many reason of jobseeker probably is lack of opportunity and low payment method for the their job,,so that if trustlogics are truly succeed it would be really help to my country ,

Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:43:20 PM

In this days, Millennials are attracted to companies that have a good brand reputation.
The company is an important part of their self-concept and their social identity.
So that you must to improve your company brand.

That is not good for themselves.
People who look for a good company that has a good reputation with the people is not always a good thing to have.
If you are just starting to work, you must find a company that focuses on their workers who have heart for its people.
you need to learn from your work and not just to earn.

You know what mate, that's the saddest things happened now and its the reality also. Most applicants or majority of them they are after only on earnings, only few employees are learning from their work, So with Trustlogics they assure that the applicants will be approve with a high quality standard as well.

With Trustlogics, you are assured that you will find the best job that fits your profile. They will even have an AI programmed to match the job requirements over the million users of Trustlogics in the future. This is really an interesting project and I am hoping that they will succeed in their pilot testing so they can immediately go forward and be partnered with more countries.

Finding jobs is very difficult too all people nowadays because of much process that you will deal with it.  hope to see the trustlogics project are very good interms of there platform to all jobseeker to find their job easily.
Well this will make possible for trust logics because the team are aware on the problem of every job seekers, and now that the online application is one of the big project of the TrustLogics, i know it will become successful in the field of online application in the blockchain technology.
Most of us here had experienced how hard to fund a decent job or even something that us related to job hunting. It is too much time consuming and sometimes costy enough and in the end sometimes you are not hired and all those efforts are wasted. With these type of program, we are able to submit our applications without further wasting too much of our energy and with the use of internet today, it is more faster and easier for us to submit application forms.
Your right mate, what is good on this project is that the jobseekers has no worries about their personal data that surely safe and secured if they are worried about it. This project helps more people to find its job all over the world.
yeah right,whats actually amazing about trustlogics is with them using the blockchain technology their project will be secured.
all the data sent by the users or the job seekers will be secure in their network and all the job seekers has a fair chance of getting hired.
What a good explanation buddy. In addition to what you’ve said, users have a full control over their data. They have the freedom tho share them with whomsoever they want. They have the control over their privacy settings.
Your right about that, and for sure this will make people attract on this project because of the privacy that they have to the users which is the first problem of the jo seekers when they apply online they asked and concern to their privacy.

Rights to Property and Privacy. This is one of the vital rights of a human. We are all the rights to our privacy because as a rational human, dignity and reputation are important to us. Our private information serves as our reputation, if it will gone and copied by anyone, our reputation may lose also.

Why do we need to have privacy?

Because in this world, if your privacy will destroy, assure that people knows all about you. Just like an open book found in a library where everyone can glance.

dreamvacation2018

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:44:38 PM

Is TrustLogics Team of Recruiters will set up and fix the contract of the employee? Oversees worker specially, workers in different country sometimes has poor communication on employers rather company specially overseas. Will TrustLogics Recruiter Team will assist them in communication overseas and in terms of contracts?
Maybe trustlogics has own strategy to set the contract of one applicant before send to thier employer,and I should really think that will have also followed the rules of regulation between the rights of  employeer and jobseeker, base on thier right coded law.
Khayem

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:05:13 PM

Wow, i have been watching this great project for a long time now and have seen all the reactions, comments and recommendations by everyone. Amd I must say, this project really has some great people wanting to contribute and support it. Not to mention all tge partnerships that has been announced. I hope this continues and the numbers increase even more as time pass..
Yes for sure it will continue to grow and have more reasons to help others... This will prove that trustlogics platform is sincere to their purpose, to land help in different country that's seems to have a hard time finding a job...
The service provided by TrustLogics in exchange of our information is worth it because it works as a platform for people looking for jobs. Indeed, it is promising especially for those people who just graduated or those who are looking for a steady job.
Exactly because in my country many fresh graduate will not have more opportunity to look and find easily based on their professional backgroud ,so that this platform are very helpful tool to find the job ,
There are also a lot of things to consider besides finding the job itself. Fresh grads are the most challenged because they lack the resources, experience and especially the connections needed to find an exceptional job that is suitable for them.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:15:33 PM

Appreciating all the graphical representation of ideas from TrustLogics! Quite appealing if i may say.

Among the strength of a project is to convey concepts and ideas through images and collective choice of words and TrustLogics scored high here for me.

Cutting to the chase, your frequent burst of powerful ads made many excited and eager for the project to take its rightful place in the digital and physical world. Kudoos and more power!
kaizie

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:16:48 PM

Are you tired of filling your information on job portals repeatedly? TrustLogics has an easy way out! You can just scan TrustLogics TM QR code to view or apply for job postings and connect with recruiters globally. For more info log on to https://trustlogics.io/

For Instant Help Join Us On Telegram Group- https://t.me/trustlogics
Almost all of job seekers have passed through such a system of repeated and slow job search. I'm also tired of filling the information every time I apply for work. Well that's a good project built and it's trustlogics, there is an easy way for this kind of problem. Just by simply put or scan a trustlogics qr code and you can also connect with recruiter worldwide. Many people will get benefits from this kind of project started by trustlogics, not just today and for many more years to come

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
bunny2018

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:34:40 PM

Life will be easier and better...
Are you tired of filling your information on job portals repeatedly? TrustLogics has an easy way out! You can just scan TrustLogics TM QR code to view or apply for job postings and connect with recruiters globally.
For more info log on to https://trustlogics.io
Trustlogics changed the way, as we always do when we are looking for a job. We do not have to go to different places or companies that we know there is a job vacancy that we can apply. With trustlogic just scan the qr code you can apply to them on there job posting and if you qualify to job and have passed to there validators. Just so simple you can get a job based on your personal information and also your skills. Most of all you are not tired of finding a right job for you that because of trustlogics platform.
Andycalum

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:43:37 PM

Wow, i have been watching this great project for a long time now and have seen all the reactions, comments and recommendations by everyone. Amd I must say, this project really has some great people wanting to contribute and support it. Not to mention all tge partnerships that has been announced. I hope this continues and the numbers increase even more as time pass..
Yes for sure it will continue to grow and have more reasons to help others... This will prove that trustlogics platform is sincere to their purpose, to land help in different country that's seems to have a hard time finding a job...
The service provided by TrustLogics in exchange of our information is worth it because it works as a platform for people looking for jobs. Indeed, it is promising especially for those people who just graduated or those who are looking for a steady job.
Exactly because in my country many fresh graduate will not have more opportunity to look and find easily based on their professional backgroud ,so that this platform are very helpful tool to find the job ,

They are currently doing all they can and answer some of the inquiries of the community, as I see they are competent and ready to head on any challenge. Trustlogics are not doing this for fame or money all they want to do is to improve the quality and ease of applying for jobs online.

TrustLogics isn't a perfect platform that can give all the people all the job they want when they want it but it is especially true that they want to help the people. What they can offer is not yet enough at the moment to entirely solve the unemployment crisis because we still have a part to play in creating jobs for the jobseekers.
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:00:25 PM

You are right and now that the TrustLogics is here to help those who need a perfect job for their profession. Every jobseekers can apply a job that is suited to their skill in a fastest way and their personal data is secure as what the TrustLogics said.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:00:54 PM

Life will be easier and better...
Are you tired of filling your information on job portals repeatedly? TrustLogics has an easy way out! You can just scan TrustLogics TM QR code to view or apply for job postings and connect with recruiters globally.
For more info log on to https://trustlogics.io

Wow! That's great news!! This means we do not have to fill up lots of stuff just to apply for a job or hire a jobseeker! I really don't think it can get anymore vetter than this guys. We already have great security(which is what most people are after), wide range of choices for jobseekers and employers, equal treatments for both sides and no biases, plus lastly, all the hassles removed which makes the process of applying for a job or looking for worthy applicants more easier than the traditional way.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:23:29 PM

In some cases, company has the only chance to rate the specific employees. My question is, Is there any chance that a employee can also rate the company they come up to? For transparency everyone. In fair competition at least, so we can also hear the side of the employee not only the side of the employer. Just my opinion, no hate. Good project though.
Maybe it can be happened too, because employee has its own rights to do that and besides with the help of the system in Trust Logic they want to be fair that both sides are being assisted with them and if a company don`t know how to managed or communicates with their employees then they should not be part of the community in Trust Logic system.

Its possible too, why not ask some developer and team members of the Trustlogics. This is pretty good point for the transparency of both the employee and company, so we know how well they treat their employee.
Keeping.my fingers crossed that it is also applicable in overseas application..if it does, it will sure help.a lot of people with out having to.produce excessive processing fees. Those who like to work abroad but doesnt have placement fees will have a opportunity to work.
The TrustLogics is accepting job outside the country as long as there is also a sister company and the TrustLogics is also available to the said country, and besides the TrustLogics has its own validators and they are the one who will communicate to the company and exact amount of processing fee also will be the cost of the application.

Well, as long as all the applicants applying are verified from the official partners of the trustlogics platform, I am pretty sure that all these applicants will be accepted. Of course considering that they are qualified for the job openings and has the skills needed

Yes you are right I am sure that there is no reason to deny applicant that want to land a job if they passed all the requirements. Meaning they are verified, has the skills needed for the jobs, and are very eager to work hard and maintain good work ethics. After all, that's what companies need right? Worthy and hard working applicants who are hungry for improvement and success in life.
Your right about that, and since that we all know there are many hardworking people out there but sometimes not seen because they are not qualified or lack of papers, i hope that this is also considerable for the TrustLogics and they will help them to have a better job for their skills.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:02:18 PM

They are currently doing all they can and answer some of the inquiries of the community, as I see they are competent and ready to head on any challenge. Trustlogics are not doing this for fame or money all they want to do is to improve the quality and ease of applying for jobs online.

TrustLogics isn't a perfect platform that can give all the people all the job they want when they want it but it is especially true that they want to help the people. What they can offer is not yet enough at the moment to entirely solve the unemployment crisis because we still have a part to play in creating jobs for the jobseekers.

Yes you are right but despite the fact that it cannot end the unemployment problems all over the world, at least it has a genuine goal to help as much as it can. And believe me, not a lot of projects has this kind of goals. Honestly, I am seeing how important what they are trying to push is for total mass adoption of this industry or the use of cryptos in everyday life because obviously, people who get to taste the services of this platform will surely get their minds opened about how great and beneficial the crypto industry is for our world.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:11:54 PM

Yes you are right but despite the fact that it cannot end the unemployment problems all over the world, at least it has a genuine goal to help as much as it can. And believe me, not a lot of projects has this kind of goals. Honestly, I am seeing how important what they are trying to push is for total mass adoption of this industry or the use of cryptos in everyday life because obviously, people who get to taste the services of this platform will surely get their minds opened about how great and beneficial the crypto industry is for our world.

The project will be really helpful in finding a good job fast. You can search for local or overseas work thru Trustlogics platform. This is really interesting and I am hoping that their will be job for freelancer as well.
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:15:52 PM

You are right and now that the TrustLogics is here to help those who need a perfect job for their profession. Every jobseekers can apply a job that is suited to their skill in a fastest way and their personal data is secure as what the TrustLogics said.

Wow if that is the trustlogics plan to all the jobseekers, then this is great opportunities for all the people who wants the applicable job that are suitable for them. hope to see that this project have an great function at all times.
innovaKoiS

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:34:25 PM

Personally i love the vision and mission of this project because of its positive change into the whole system and development of the hiring process.
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:36:55 PM

Wow if that is the trustlogics plan to all the jobseekers, then this is great opportunities for all the people who wants the applicable job that are suitable for them. hope to see that this project have an great function at all times.

Yes, I am also checking out the progress on this project as well. Its really amazing that its already quite sometime since the project ICO started and I can see that it has receive a lot of support. I am looking forward to see Trustlogics become a reality.
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:56:59 PM

The TrustLogics is accepting job outside the country as long as there is also a sister company and the TrustLogics is also available to the said country, and besides the TrustLogics has its own validators and they are the one who will communicate to the company and exact amount of processing fee also will be the cost of the application.

Well, as long as all the applicants applying are verified from the official partners of the trustlogics platform, I am pretty sure that all these applicants will be accepted. Of course considering that they are qualified for the job openings and has the skills needed

Yes you are right I am sure that there is no reason to deny applicant that want to land a job if they passed all the requirements. Meaning they are verified, has the skills needed for the jobs, and are very eager to work hard and maintain good work ethics. After all, that's what companies need right? Worthy and hard working applicants who are hungry for improvement and success in life.
Your right about that, and since that we all know there are many hardworking people out there but sometimes not seen because they are not qualified or lack of papers, i hope that this is also considerable for the TrustLogics and they will help them to have a better job for their skills.

It is pretty nice to know that some people had participated and concerned to this project, for me the trustlogics mission is to help many people to find an applicable job that also base on their knowledge and skills. but like other said, hopefully this project will help the employee to know the background of the company for there safety also.  
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:16:41 PM

Hello Everyone,
Weary of surfing different job portals? Cut the chase! Go for TrustLogics , Where you can connect with Recruiters directly to find your ideal job easily. For more info log onto https://trustlogics.io/

Join us on Telegram- https://t.me/trustlogics

This is what trust logics can offer a huge data gathering that will help the job seekers and the recruiters to find the right person for the position that they desire to put in to, it really amaze of how trust logics platform can execute the program precisely, and by the use of block chain it will lessen the delay during the process.
Developing the idea and concept like this kind of a project is very impressive. The job seekers and recruiters can easily stored their data and files which is well-secured and make the hiring process more efficient.
Online Job Hiring is faster not only because it is done virtually but it also minimizes the time consumed in commuting to your job place, lessen one's expenses like train fare, food, and etc. The process remains the same but it can also depend whether the employer would skip the interviewing part.

That’s why I like this project. They letting us to manage our hiring in a short period of time without any hassle. Good job on TrustLogics Team and Developers, you really helping all of the people around the world. I’m very excited on the next step of your project.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:35:36 PM

This project is worth to invest and support in. They update and sends us reports on what was happening on the project.
This project probably will bring a breakthrough on the current hiring system. They were also responding on the thread and answering questions unlike others that they only letting people to research on the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: