Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:53:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
FAITHriot

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:50:12 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 06:03:43 PM by FAITHriot

In some cases, company has the only chance to rate the specific employees. My question is, Is there any chance that a employee can also rate the company they come up to? For transparency everyone. In fair competition at least, so we can also hear the side of the employee not only the side of the employer. Just my opinion, no hate. Good project though.
Maybe it can be happened too, because employee has its own rights to do that and besides with the help of the system in Trust Logic they want to be fair that both sides are being assisted with them and if a company don`t know how to managed or communicates with their employees then they should not be part of the community in Trust Logic system.

Its possible too, why not ask some developer and team members of the Trustlogics. This is pretty good point for the transparency of both the employee and company, so we know how well they treat their employee.
Keeping.my fingers crossed that it is also applicable in overseas application..if it does, it will sure help.a lot of people with out having to.produce excessive processing fees. Those who like to work abroad but doesnt have placement fees will have a opportunity to work.
The TrustLogics is accepting job outside the country as long as there is also a sister company and the TrustLogics is also available to the said country, and besides the TrustLogics has its own validators and they are the one who will communicate to the company and exact amount of processing fee also will be the cost of the application.

Well, as long as all the applicants applying are verified from the official partners of the trustlogics platform, I am pretty sure that all these applicants will be accepted. Of course considering that they are qualified for the job openings and has the skills needed
Correct! Trustlogics will definitely operate worldwide. They will have their partners in every country and will be catering to all the big companies in that country. I am quite sure that they will really help those people to find a very interesting job as well as helping companies too to find qualified applicants.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:18:20 PM

It will be great to see great project as Trustlogics succeed. Projects like this one will surely change the this we usually do for the better. Good for job seekers and also for job recruiters.

If TrustLogics succeeds, the hiring industry will be a far more safer and convenient place compared to the way it was.
TrustLogics gives the people a mediuim in order to fight the crisis regarding unemployment in an orderly way. 

It will succeed. I am very confident that this will surely happen. Because human as we are, we always want to make things easier be it going to other places from home to even brushing our teeth. That is why I am very sure about this project. Of course companies and jobseekers would want hiring and applying for jobs to become even more easier, safer or more secure for both sides.

As the days goes by, more and more people are inventing something and implement it to the world and innovate our daily life for more easier and comportable living. Like this trustlogic where it will help and change the hiring industry, So nomore hassle job fairs and applying will be easier for using this platform.

Definitely.  The in thing now is invention and innovations.  People who have thinking minds, never stops to creste something new or offer something better. Thanks to TrustLogics team for conceptualizing this innovation in hiring industry. In this era of the world, we always think of competition and competition makes us strive to think what else to offer, something better,something new.
Many jobless people will really thank trustlogics for its solutions that can help find suitable jobs for them.
i hope that companies will adapt to trustlogics platform to help with their hiring system.
this will cost them less and help them bigtime.

Yes, I agree with what u said!Trustlogics platform is really one of a kind that offers services for jobseekers and employers and individual service providers, too.Everything necessary for the workforce market has been covered by Trustlogics, eliminating all
the obstacles in hiring, finding job and giving services. Adapting it will hasten the process in this industry in an orderly manner. 

The Trustlogics Platforms is very amazing because of there new strategy to System of hiring, also they want 
 to impose a good service to all people. Hope to see the Good Idea by there plan in which also beneficial and can contribute in the field of job employment.

This project is surely give the people a proper job which is very helpful to them, they don't need to wait for too long to have a job because in this project they will have a job immediately and that job is applicable on their skills and ability.

TrustLogics does not only serve as a medium for the jobseekers and employers but it is also a way to fight the crisis regarding unemployment. If they became successful, somehow they will have the power to lessen the struggle of the society's economic crisis.

It is also a winning opportunity for the company and recruiters who will use the trustlogics platform because they can lessen their workload on doing a job fair not only that it can also reduce the expenses for conducting a job fair.
MetalBall

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:37:20 PM

Wow, i have been watching this great project for a long time now and have seen all the reactions, comments and recommendations by everyone. Amd I must say, this project really has some great people wanting to contribute and support it. Not to mention all tge partnerships that has been announced. I hope this continues and the numbers increase even more as time pass..
Yes for sure it will continue to grow and have more reasons to help others... This will prove that trustlogics platform is sincere to their purpose, to land help in different country that's seems to have a hard time finding a job...
The service provided by TrustLogics in exchange of our information is worth it because it works as a platform for people looking for jobs. Indeed, it is promising especially for those people who just graduated or those who are looking for a steady job.
Exactly because in my country many fresh graduate will not have more opportunity to look and find easily based on their professional backgroud ,so that this platform are very helpful tool to find the job ,

They are currently doing all they can and answer some of the inquiries of the community, as I see they are competent and ready to head on any challenge. Trustlogics are not doing this for fame or money all they want to do is to improve the quality and ease of applying for jobs online.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:01:08 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 07:30:24 PM by Chikitita2004

In this days, Millennials are attracted to companies that have a good brand reputation.
The company is an important part of their self-concept and their social identity.
So that you must to improve your company brand.

That is not good for themselves.
People who look for a good company that has a good reputation with the people is not always a good thing to have.
If you are just starting to work, you must find a company that focuses on their workers who have heart for its people.
you need to learn from your work and not just to earn.

You know what mate, that's the saddest things happened now and its the reality also. Most applicants or majority of them they are after only on earnings, only few employees are learning from their work, So with Trustlogics they assure that the applicants will be approve with a high quality standard as well.

With Trustlogics, you are assured that you will find the best job that fits your profile. They will even have an AI programmed to match the job requirements over the million users of Trustlogics in the future. This is really an interesting project and I am hoping that they will succeed in their pilot testing so they can immediately go forward and be partnered with more countries.

Finding jobs is very difficult too all people nowadays because of much process that you will deal with it.  hope to see the trustlogics project are very good interms of there platform to all jobseeker to find their job easily.
Well this will make possible for trust logics because the team are aware on the problem of every job seekers, and now that the online application is one of the big project of the TrustLogics, i know it will become successful in the field of online application in the blockchain technology.
Most of us here had experienced how hard to fund a decent job or even something that us related to job hunting. It is too much time consuming and sometimes costy enough and in the end sometimes you are not hired and all those efforts are wasted. With these type of program, we are able to submit our applications without further wasting too much of our energy and with the use of internet today, it is more faster and easier for us to submit application forms.
Your right mate, what is good on this project is that the jobseekers has no worries about their personal data that surely safe and secured if they are worried about it. This project helps more people to find its job all over the world.
yeah right,whats actually amazing about trustlogics is with them using the blockchain technology their project will be secured.
all the data sent by the users or the job seekers will be secure in their network and all the job seekers has a fair chance of getting hired.
What a good explanation buddy. In addition to what you’ve said, users have a full control over their data. They have the freedom tho share them with whomsoever they want. They have the control over their privacy settings.
The blockchain technology that the Trustlogics aims to use is the datas to be secured and that no one can steal your identity. It is the protection of the jobseekers and that nobody can use your informations for any reason or whatsoever. Yeah i guess it is a fair chance  of getting hired cause no one can use your credentials or copy your credentials for their own purpose.but anyways. Even if they steal for instance..it wil still be verified by the validators.so what is the sense of stealing if the validators can discover it..maybe, they ca use it somewhere else but not in TrustLogics. Great job Trustlogics.
You explained it all giga19. Nothing more to add. In short there will be not chance of fraud in the part of the candidates since everything will be found out by the validators. I just hope validators will not do hocus focus for this matter or there will be no chance they will be bribed to falsify verifications.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:34:26 PM

Wow, i have been watching this great project for a long time now and have seen all the reactions, comments and recommendations by everyone. Amd I must say, this project really has some great people wanting to contribute and support it. Not to mention all tge partnerships that has been announced. I hope this continues and the numbers increase even more as time pass..
Yes for sure it will continue to grow and have more reasons to help others... This will prove that trustlogics platform is sincere to their purpose, to land help in different country that's seems to have a hard time finding a job...
The service provided by TrustLogics in exchange of our information is worth it because it works as a platform for people looking for jobs. Indeed, it is promising especially for those people who just graduated or those who are looking for a steady job.
Exactly because in my country many fresh graduate will not have more opportunity to look and find easily based on their professional backgroud ,so that this platform are very helpful tool to find the job ,

They are currently doing all they can and answer some of the inquiries of the community, as I see they are competent and ready to head on any challenge. Trustlogics are not doing this for fame or money all they want to do is to improve the quality and ease of applying for jobs online.
This kind of project is meant to be supported not just because they are serious with it but because it will benefit a lot of people anywhere in the world. It will be selfishness not to support them when we know that their success could also mean success for jobseekers and employers/recruitment agencies.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:11:17 PM

This kind of project is meant to be supported not just because they are serious with it but because it will benefit a lot of people anywhere in the world. It will be selfishness not to support them when we know that their success could also mean success for jobseekers and employers/recruitment agencies.
You got that right. I can't imagine, this type of project will not be supported, this will give a big change and impact in recruitment industry so this needs to materialize.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:45:03 PM

In some cases, company has the only chance to rate the specific employees. My question is, Is there any chance that a employee can also rate the company they come up to? For transparency everyone. In fair competition at least, so we can also hear the side of the employee not only the side of the employer. Just my opinion, no hate. Good project though.
Maybe it can be happened too, because employee has its own rights to do that and besides with the help of the system in Trust Logic they want to be fair that both sides are being assisted with them and if a company don`t know how to managed or communicates with their employees then they should not be part of the community in Trust Logic system.

Its possible too, why not ask some developer and team members of the Trustlogics. This is pretty good point for the transparency of both the employee and company, so we know how well they treat their employee.
Keeping.my fingers crossed that it is also applicable in overseas application..if it does, it will sure help.a lot of people with out having to.produce excessive processing fees. Those who like to work abroad but doesnt have placement fees will have a opportunity to work.
The TrustLogics is accepting job outside the country as long as there is also a sister company and the TrustLogics is also available to the said country, and besides the TrustLogics has its own validators and they are the one who will communicate to the company and exact amount of processing fee also will be the cost of the application.

Well, as long as all the applicants applying are verified from the official partners of the trustlogics platform, I am pretty sure that all these applicants will be accepted. Of course considering that they are qualified for the job openings and has the skills needed
Correct! Trustlogics will definitely operate worldwide. They will have their partners in every country and will be catering to all the big companies in that country. I am quite sure that they will really help those people to find a very interesting job as well as helping companies too to find qualified applicants.
That's really a great news. For sure, there will be a big number of jobseekers that will be interested to work outside of their country, because aside from the fact that they will.not get to spend a lot of placement fees etc, it still an opportunity to experience other culture. But on second thought, i hope they will.also tie up with the government agencies so it is.sure to be legal to.protect the overseas employees.
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:03:15 PM

yeah right, as days pass more and more people are supporting trustlogics.
many people are contributing different facts and opinions about trustlogics.
as you said, trustlogics has many partnerships which is good for their platform.
there are many opportunities given for the user of trustlogics.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:17:22 PM

That's really a great news. For sure, there will be a big number of jobseekers that will be interested to work outside of their country, because aside from the fact that they will.not get to spend a lot of placement fees etc, it still an opportunity to experience other culture. But on second thought, i hope they will.also tie up with the government agencies so it is.sure to be legal to.protect the overseas employees.
well,actually its not a bad idea to see transparency with both the company and the candidates.trustlogics has many benefits and opportunities open for different people who looking for jobs online.since most of the people who are hunting for jobs online are usually from different parts of the world.the benefits trustlogics has for them are pretty amazing since you're applying online it will cost less fees for the applicant and less hussle.
nericryp

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:50:16 PM

yeah right, as days pass more and more people are supporting trustlogics.
many people are contributing different facts and opinions about trustlogics.
as you said, trustlogics has many partnerships which is good for their platform.
there are many opportunities given for the user of trustlogics.

It seems good, they are new to the ecospace plus this thread is new yet it already has 250+ pages in which people are more engaged!
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:10:58 AM

The launching of the application in Trust Logic will be available all around the world and they are also processing about the companies which is connected to their system so that every user can easily find a job that is offered by a company which is not actually far for them to work. I don`t think there is a processing fee for the cost of the application.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:36:13 AM

Hello Everyone,
Weary of surfing different job portals? Cut the chase! Go for TrustLogics , Where you can connect with Recruiters directly to find your ideal job easily. For more info log onto https://trustlogics.io/

Join us on Telegram- https://t.me/trustlogics

This is what trust logics can offer a huge data gathering that will help the job seekers and the recruiters to find the right person for the position that they desire to put in to, it really amaze of how trust logics platform can execute the program precisely, and by the use of block chain it will lessen the delay during the process.
Developing the idea and concept like this kind of a project is very impressive. The job seekers and recruiters can easily stored their data and files which is well-secured and make the hiring process more efficient.
Online Job Hiring is faster not only because it is done virtually but it also minimizes the time consumed in commuting to your job place, lessen one's expenses like train fare, food, and etc. The process remains the same but it can also depend whether the employer would skip the interviewing part.
one of many things trustlogics offers to the hiring industry is efficiency for their candidates/job seekers.
candidates can be very particular about who they work for and these company descriptions often serve as a basis for their application decisions.
It is an opportunity for candidates/job seekers to be part of this Trust Logic system which is what this project proposed to and to find a company that is really suited for them and has a high rating in terms of security and also privacy.
JJelly

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:15:18 AM

Is TrustLogics Team of Recruiters will set up and fix the contract of the employee? Oversees worker specially, workers in different country sometimes has poor communication on employers rather company specially overseas. Will TrustLogics Recruiter Team will assist them in communication overseas and in terms of contracts?
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:38:42 AM

TrustLogics is very well designed on recruitment system for me. My question is, is the TrustLogics Team of Recruiters overseas can help employee if the employee was in trouble or being hurt by their employer? I some cases TrustLogics is responsible on hiring of employee overseas, can you also help employee if they have been in trouble by the employer specially oversea rather international?
Cassy14

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:19:02 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2018, 06:29:17 AM by Cassy14

Life will be easier and better...
Are you tired of filling your information on job portals repeatedly? TrustLogics has an easy way out! You can just scan TrustLogics TM QR code to view or apply for job postings and connect with recruiters globally.
For more info log on to https://trustlogics.io
Trustlogic

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:33:11 AM

Are you tired of filling your information on job portals repeatedly? TrustLogics has an easy way out! You can just scan TrustLogics TM QR code to view or apply for job postings and connect with recruiters globally. For more info log on to https://trustlogics.io/

For Instant Help Join Us On Telegram Group- https://t.me/trustlogics
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:43:57 AM

Are you tired of filling your information on job portals repeatedly? TrustLogics has an easy way out! You can just scan TrustLogics TM QR code to view or apply for job postings and connect with recruiters globally. For more info log on to https://trustlogics.io/

It's been along time since i started doing job over the internet.
i am tired filling out those question regarding my background and skills.
this time i dont need to do it, thanks to trustlogic technology.
Ginahaza

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:05:29 AM

It's been along time since i started doing job over the internet.
i am tired filling out those question regarding my background and skills.
this time i dont need to do it, thanks to trustlogic technology.

This is indeed a good opportunity for the users of the platform, in able to lessen their work in applying for s job, Trust logics will be the bridge for all the employees and employers world wide.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:10:23 AM

Hello Everyone,
Weary of surfing different job portals? Cut the chase! Go for TrustLogics , Where you can connect with Recruiters directly to find your ideal job easily. For more info log onto https://trustlogics.io/

This is what trust logics can offer a huge data gathering that will help the job seekers and the recruiters to find the right person for the position that they desire to put in to, it really amaze of how trust logics platform can execute the program precisely, and by the use of block chain it will lessen the delay during the process.
Developing the idea and concept like this kind of a project is very impressive. The job seekers and recruiters can easily stored their data and files which is well-secured and make the hiring process more efficient.
Online Job Hiring is faster not only because it is done virtually but it also minimizes the time consumed in commuting to your job place, lessen one's expenses like train fare, food, and etc. The process remains the same but it can also depend whether the employer would skip the interviewing part.
one of many things trustlogics offers to the hiring industry is efficiency for their candidates/job seekers.
candidates can be very particular about who they work for and these company descriptions often serve as a basis for their application decisions.

I like how they emphasize the convenience when we will use trustlogics application. They shows how it is much needed for a job hunter to use a lot of way just look for a job. In case, we are unhappy of waiting outside of the office, there is a trusted way of searching a job.

We can keep our records, hide our private information, and search for a job using TLT tokens.
Even if they apply to other online job platform they cannot find as convenient as trustlogics, im sure about it... Because i already experienced it here in my country, you can send your resume to them by uploading it to their account but the process is still the same when you apply in many offices around...
joliepearl06

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:43:31 AM

Hello Everyone,

I like how they emphasize the convenience when we will use trustlogics application. They shows how it is much needed for a job hunter to use a lot of way just look for a job. In case, we are unhappy of waiting outside of the office, there is a trusted way of searching a job.

We can keep our records, hide our private information, and search for a job using TLT tokens.
Even if they apply to other online job platform they cannot find as convenient as trustlogics, im sure about it... Because i already experienced it here in my country, you can send your resume to them by uploading it to their account but the process is still the same when you apply in many offices around...
You want to say that applicants still need to go to company to take interview and exam and so on, well that's the old hiring process... Here you can apply everywhere in many company as you long they already validate your data by their trusted validator, one time process but can use for many applications...
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: