Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:25:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
MyInspiration

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:21:15 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2018, 06:20:47 PM by MyInspiration

Life will be easier and better...
Are you tired of filling your information on job portals repeatedly? TrustLogics has an easy way out! You can just scan TrustLogics TM QR code to view or apply for job postings and connect with recruiters globally.
For more info log on to https://trustlogics.io
Wow! That's great news!! This means we do not have to fill up lots of stuff just to apply for a job or hire a jobseeker! I really don't think it can get anymore vetter than this guys. We already have great security(which is what most people are after), wide range of choices for jobseekers and employers, equal treatments for both sides and no biases, plus lastly, all the hassles removed which makes the process of applying for a job or looking for worthy applicants more easier than the traditional way.
This is really nice and refreshing news! It is just a reminder that the applicant will not be wasting his time filling up forms over and over again. They can update their digital portfolio or resume but they will not redo from the scratch. I think this will be the edge of Trustlogics on different hiring platform because your information is really secured.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:01:37 PM

Is TrustLogics Team of Recruiters will set up and fix the contract of the employee? Oversees worker specially, workers in different country sometimes has poor communication on employers rather company specially overseas. Will TrustLogics Recruiter Team will assist them in communication overseas and in terms of contracts?
I am not sure if Trustlogics will do the contract. The Service Requester (Employer) has the right to do that. They will be the one who will give the terms to their hired applicant. I guess the Trustlogics team will just assist both side in making the hiring more smoothly and transparent.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:16:18 PM

Trustlogics are being one of the first project to highlight and innovate the Hiring Industry by providing a secured professional data for its users. Security is one of the main problem of many jobseekers out there because most of the hiring platform are lacking on security protocols on their website.
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:45:24 PM

Trustlogics are being one of the first project to highlight and innovate the Hiring Industry by providing a secured professional data for its users. Security is one of the main problem of many jobseekers out there because most of the hiring platform are lacking on security protocols on their website.

The data security will be handled by every user so they can toggle on or off depending on the company they want to be able to see their professional data. There's a lot of people who tend to use job portals and their main issue is the security of their data once they input it but with Trustlogics they can feel safer because of its data security features. I don't guarantee that its 100% hack proof but as I see it is one of the best of its kind.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:15:40 PM

Are you #tired of #filling your #information on #job #portals repeatedly? #TrustLogics has an easy way out! You can just scan TrustLogics TM QR code to view or apply for job postings and connect with #recruiters globally.
For more info log on to trustlogics.io

I’m indeed tired. No body knows how much resume i made ready every time i needed to apply a new job. How many times i have to go to the city hall to get legal documents and the National Bureau of Investigation and a lot more of papers needed for my applications. Tired of this same procedure. Not anymore this time wih Trustlogics.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:38:56 PM

Are you #tired of #filling your #information on #job #portals repeatedly? #TrustLogics has an easy way out! You can just scan TrustLogics TM QR code to view or apply for job postings and connect with #recruiters globally.

I’m indeed tired. No body knows how much resume i made ready every time i needed to apply a new job. How many times i have to go to the city hall to get legal documents and the National Bureau of Investigation and a lot more of papers needed for my applications. Tired of this same procedure. Not anymore this time wih Trustlogics.
Oh. Not just you Chikitita2004. Same here. Until now I’m still kepping those resumes and documents i have like my marriage contract, birth certificate, employment certificates etc. I’m thinking someday i will still need them if i want a new job. I hope Trustlogics will be ready by then.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:58:47 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjBenqIX0AAhWwt.jpg

All i can say is Wow! Can i just push the button and go back to the.time i am still.applying for.jobs? As you have said, effortless, if i can only turn back time and if only TrustLogics has been existed before. Might be something different.Anyway. i am.glad Trustlogics is making making this things possible now in recruitment industry. Again, just wow.
ahmedibircan1

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:01:16 PM

This project is impressive in its idea and the team is working well to make the project a success!
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:36:24 PM

Is TrustLogics Team of Recruiters will set up and fix the contract of the employee? Oversees worker specially, workers in different country sometimes has poor communication on employers rather company specially overseas. Will TrustLogics Recruiter Team will assist them in communication overseas and in terms of contracts?
I am not sure if Trustlogics will do the contract. The Service Requester (Employer) has the right to do that. They will be the one who will give the terms to their hired applicant. I guess the Trustlogics team will just assist both side in making the hiring more smoothly and transparent.

I don't think so that they will handle nor do the contract. Its too much of work and responsiblity especially if it is worldwide. Maybe, they will partner with the government organization that incharge of overseas worker. That is more like to happen.
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:00:11 PM

In some cases, company has the only chance to rate the specific employees. My question is, Is there any chance that a employee can also rate the company they come up to? For transparency everyone. In fair competition at least, so we can also hear the side of the employee not only the side of the employer. Just my opinion, no hate. Good project though.
Maybe it can be happened too, because employee has its own rights to do that and besides with the help of the system in Trust Logic they want to be fair that both sides are being assisted with them and if a company don`t know how to managed or communicates with their employees then they should not be part of the community in Trust Logic system.

Its possible too, why not ask some developer and team members of the Trustlogics. This is pretty good point for the transparency of both the employee and company, so we know how well they treat their employee.
Keeping.my fingers crossed that it is also applicable in overseas application..if it does, it will sure help.a lot of people with out having to.produce excessive processing fees. Those who like to work abroad but doesnt have placement fees will have a opportunity to work.
The TrustLogics is accepting job outside the country as long as there is also a sister company and the TrustLogics is also available to the said country, and besides the TrustLogics has its own validators and they are the one who will communicate to the company and exact amount of processing fee also will be the cost of the application.
The launching of the application in Trust Logic will be available all around the world and they are also processing about the companies which is connected to their system so that every user can easily find a job that is offered by a company which is not actually far for them to work. I don`t think there is a processing fee for the cost of the application.
In a trustlogic way I am one of those who believe that it has contributed significantly to our world of unemployment because it processes the way we connect with the company to use the system with instant hiring so it communicates with companies because of its system and expedite the process of finding a job so far away from them so with a wonderful trustlogic idea it's no wonder that it will soon achieve success in the future.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:01:57 PM

Hello Everyone,
Weary of surfing different job portals? Cut the chase! Go for TrustLogics , Where you can connect with Recruiters directly to find your ideal job easily. For more info log onto https://trustlogics.io/

Join us on Telegram- https://t.me/trustlogics

This is what trust logics can offer a huge data gathering that will help the job seekers and the recruiters to find the right person for the position that they desire to put in to, it really amaze of how trust logics platform can execute the program precisely, and by the use of block chain it will lessen the delay during the process.
Developing the idea and concept like this kind of a project is very impressive. The job seekers and recruiters can easily stored their data and files which is well-secured and make the hiring process more efficient.
Online Job Hiring is faster not only because it is done virtually but it also minimizes the time consumed in commuting to your job place, lessen one's expenses like train fare, food, and etc. The process remains the same but it can also depend whether the employer would skip the interviewing part.

That’s why I like this project. They letting us to manage our hiring in a short period of time without any hassle. Good job on TrustLogics Team and Developers, you really helping all of the people around the world. I’m very excited on the next step of your project.
well,trustlogics brings convenience to their candidates.saves them time and effort for hunting for a suitable job for them.
trustlogics can save loads of money by eliminating the cost of printing resumes and cover letters, and paying for postage to mail application packages to prospective employers.
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:15:29 PM

All i can say is Wow! Can i just push the button and go back to the.time i am still.applying for.jobs? As you have said, effortless, if i can only turn back time and if only TrustLogics has been existed before. Might be something different.Anyway. i am.glad Trustlogics is making making this things possible now in recruitment industry. Again, just wow.
wow!trustlogics really is serious on making developments with their platform.this project makes it more efficient for the the candidate to get hired.but the only disadvantage of this is you're one of millions of people vying for jobs and perhaps thousands applying for the same job, because the convenience factor appeals to all of your competitors as well.
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:30:39 PM

In some cases, company has the only chance to rate the specific employees. My question is, Is there any chance that a employee can also rate the company they come up to? For transparency everyone. In fair competition at least, so we can also hear the side of the employee not only the side of the employer. Just my opinion, no hate. Good project though.
Maybe it can be happened too, because employee has its own rights to do that and besides with the help of the system in Trust Logic they want to be fair that both sides are being assisted with them and if a company don`t know how to managed or communicates with their employees then they should not be part of the community in Trust Logic system.

Its possible too, why not ask some developer and team members of the Trustlogics. This is pretty good point for the transparency of both the employee and company, so we know how well they treat their employee.
Keeping.my fingers crossed that it is also applicable in overseas application..if it does, it will sure help.a lot of people with out having to.produce excessive processing fees. Those who like to work abroad but doesnt have placement fees will have a opportunity to work.
The TrustLogics is accepting job outside the country as long as there is also a sister company and the TrustLogics is also available to the said country, and besides the TrustLogics has its own validators and they are the one who will communicate to the company and exact amount of processing fee also will be the cost of the application.
The launching of the application in Trust Logic will be available all around the world and they are also processing about the companies which is connected to their system so that every user can easily find a job that is offered by a company which is not actually far for them to work. I don`t think there is a processing fee for the cost of the application.
Well for me it's no wonder that because of the very nice system of trustlogic it's one of the best to help the whole world, but it has the means to connect with the company to process the system easily hiring unemployment, yes true all it is worth paying for the applications so there is no more free ludi.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:30:32 PM

wow!trustlogics really is serious on making developments with their platform.this project makes it more efficient for the the candidate to get hired.but the only disadvantage of this is you're one of millions of people vying for jobs and perhaps thousands applying for the same job, because the convenience factor appeals to all of your competitors as well.

This is a great feature for Trustlogics. I know right, you need to fill up the application form every time you need to apply. Its great that you can just scan Trustlogics TM QR code and submit them to your prospective employer or company. It will surely make things a lot easier.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:48:16 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjBenqIX0AAhWwt.jpg

This is a great feature for Trustlogics. I know right, you need to fill up the application form every time you need to apply. Its great that you can just scan Trustlogics TM QR code and submit them to your prospective employer or company. It will surely make things a lot easier.

The project is really worth supporting. No wonder they were able to receive recognition even if they are just a start up company. The innovation is really revolutionizing the online hiring industry. I hope that other online hiring platform will follow what Trustlogics is doing. Good luck to the Team and More power.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:00:21 AM

Are you tired of filling your information on job portals repeatedly? TrustLogics has an easy way out! You can just scan TrustLogics TM QR code to view or apply for job postings and connect with recruiters globally. For more info log on to https://trustlogics.io/

For Instant Help Join Us On Telegram Group- https://t.me/trustlogics

It's been along time since i started doing job over the internet.
i am tired filling out those question regarding my background and skills.
this time i dont need to do it, thanks to trustlogic technology.

This is indeed a good opportunity for the users of the platform, in able to lessen their work in applying for s job, Trust logics will be the bridge for all the employees and employers world wide.
This will be a great opportunity and all users can be reliable by using the system of Trust Logic which is innovative, very efficient and has a well secured system.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:30:36 AM

Wow, i have been watching this great project for a long time now and have seen all the reactions, comments and recommendations by everyone. Amd I must say, this project really has some great people wanting to contribute and support it. Not to mention all tge partnerships that has been announced. I hope this continues and the numbers increase even more as time pass..
Yes for sure it will continue to grow and have more reasons to help others... This will prove that trustlogics platform is sincere to their purpose, to land help in different country that's seems to have a hard time finding a job...
The service provided by TrustLogics in exchange of our information is worth it because it works as a platform for people looking for jobs. Indeed, it is promising especially for those people who just graduated or those who are looking for a steady job.
Exactly because in my country many fresh graduate will not have more opportunity to look and find easily based on their professional backgroud ,so that this platform are very helpful tool to find the job ,

They are currently doing all they can and answer some of the inquiries of the community, as I see they are competent and ready to head on any challenge. Trustlogics are not doing this for fame or money all they want to do is to improve the quality and ease of applying for jobs online.

TrustLogics isn't a perfect platform that can give all the people all the job they want when they want it but it is especially true that they want to help the people. What they can offer is not yet enough at the moment to entirely solve the unemployment crisis because we still have a part to play in creating jobs for the jobseekers.

Yes you are right but despite the fact that it cannot end the unemployment problems all over the world, at least it has a genuine goal to help as much as it can. And believe me, not a lot of projects has this kind of goals. Honestly, I am seeing how important what they are trying to push is for total mass adoption of this industry or the use of cryptos in everyday life because obviously, people who get to taste the services of this platform will surely get their minds opened about how great and beneficial the crypto industry is for our world.
People would probably love to work because of what this project provided and with the help of the system of Trust logic, which is well secured and has a privacy of every user. This will be a big adoption for our economy, which this project has an innovative concept and idea that can actually change the rate of unemployment problems in our industry.
meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:09:25 AM

I believe that the project already is truly great all in all but, I am just a bit curious as to how the developers plan their marketing strategy for this project to succeed. I mean, even when you have a great project, you must also get the news out there to really reach the potential investors.
Maybe they realize many people both jobseeker and recuiter are in the difficult situations when trying to find jobs or employee, though there are many recruiting jobs circulating online in many countries but not giving exactly what people needed when it comes to recruitment... That's why trust logics build this platform to help ensure the future of many people around the world...
The problem of job seekers is that when they look for jobs they send their resumes to different companies, groups and recruiters, there is a one company who hires him. And still calling him groups or recruiters with a copy of his resume, because they thought he had no job. In short, he was disturbed by the companies who wanted to hired him. Trustlogic is a platform where jobseekers can update their current employment status no hassle, jobseekers and recruiters will experience and save everyone time because of the trustlogics platform.

The most  important for all investors is to shows your initiative and gives investors a clearer sense of your concept.
I think Trust Logics is the best company in their new blockchain technology with an amazing project. 
daimar48

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:27:24 AM

I believe that the project already is truly great all in all but, I am just a bit curious as to how the developers plan their marketing strategy for this project to succeed. I mean, even when you have a great project, you must also get the news out there to really reach the potential investors.
Maybe they realize many people both jobseeker and recuiter are in the difficult situations when trying to find jobs or employee, though there are many recruiting jobs circulating online in many countries but not giving exactly what people needed when it comes to recruitment... That's why trust logics build this platform to help ensure the future of many people around the world...
The problem of job seekers is that when they look for jobs they send their resumes to different companies, groups and recruiters, there is a one company who hires him. And still calling him groups or recruiters with a copy of his resume, because they thought he had no job. In short, he was disturbed by the companies who wanted to hired him. Trustlogic is a platform where jobseekers can update their current employment status no hassle, jobseekers and recruiters will experience and save everyone time because of the trustlogics platform.

The most  important for all investors is to shows your initiative and gives investors a clearer sense of your concept.
I think Trust Logics is the best company in their new blockchain technology with an amazing project. 

If you go in the busines like investment, you can do a demo of something before they put money into it.
Even if you’re still in the prototype stages of your startup, people will be much more receptive
to you if they can see you’ve made progress on your own.
naer7

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:48:10 AM

Wow, i have been watching this great project for a long time now and have seen all the reactions, comments and recommendations by everyone. Amd I must say, this project really has some great people wanting to contribute and support it. Not to mention all tge partnerships that has been announced. I hope this continues and the numbers increase even more as time pass..
Yes for sure it will continue to grow and have more reasons to help others... This will prove that trustlogics platform is sincere to their purpose, to land help in different country that's seems to have a hard time finding a job...
The service provided by TrustLogics in exchange of our information is worth it because it works as a platform for people looking for jobs. Indeed, it is promising especially for those people who just graduated or those who are looking for a steady job.
Exactly because in my country many fresh graduate will not have more opportunity to look and find easily based on their professional backgroud ,so that this platform are very helpful tool to find the job ,

They are currently doing all they can and answer some of the inquiries of the community, as I see they are competent and ready to head on any challenge. Trustlogics are not doing this for fame or money all they want to do is to improve the quality and ease of applying for jobs online.

TrustLogics isn't a perfect platform that can give all the people all the job they want when they want it but it is especially true that they want to help the people. What they can offer is not yet enough at the moment to entirely solve the unemployment crisis because we still have a part to play in creating jobs for the jobseekers.

Yes you are right but despite the fact that it cannot end the unemployment problems all over the world, at least it has a genuine goal to help as much as it can. And believe me, not a lot of projects has this kind of goals. Honestly, I am seeing how important what they are trying to push is for total mass adoption of this industry or the use of cryptos in everyday life because obviously, people who get to taste the services of this platform will surely get their minds opened about how great and beneficial the crypto industry is for our world.
People would probably love to work because of what this project provided and with the help of the system of Trust logic, which is well secured and has a privacy of every user. This will be a big adoption for our economy, which this project has an innovative concept and idea that can actually change the rate of unemployment problems in our industry.

Well for me, the best thing really about the rating system is it separates or gives a great distinction between the hard workers or worthy workers. It gives the companies an insight on the type of level in either skill, experience or work ethics. And this will also be a good thing if done also in companies so both sides can know that what they are working for or paying for is really worth every penny.
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: