Bitcoin Forum
December 10, 2016, 06:59:47 AM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176]
  Print  
Author Topic: Devcoin  (Read 369351 times)
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 1302

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 05:08:19 AM

DVC has becoming less and less valuable, is nobody buying this coin anymore?

I'm still accumulating it but I'm gonna wait a couple weeks for it to bottom. So far I bought at .00041 and at $.00021.

Now is actually prime time to buy, since people are getting paid the price is just dropping and dropping.

It's funny that it is just limited number of people who are writing that actually are doing the dumping, yet those are the same ones who believe in the project enough to write.. they certainly love that price is above 0 so they can recieve something for their writing however we need to show them that there is a reason to HOLD instead of dumping and they will get far more $$ in the future than what you would get today. In that way DVC is more of an investment tool aswell as a means to get paid for work. When this happens you shoudl see price will only go up, as there are more and more people willing to chip in minor amounts to buy... it adds up over time.

The miners who do shared mining and dump as soon as they get any DVC are another story, I'm not sure how to give them incentive to hold the dvc, but I suspect that unless your using an ASIC right now you won't be moving the market much with your mined DVC so they are really a small part of the problem.

I completely agree. As one of the writers, I am against the dumping mentality. It's only going to hurt things. If everyone is dumping, that's a sign that nobody wants the currency. If nobody wants it, there's no value. If there's no value... it's worthless.

We have to get demand up while decreasing the supply (less selling!).

Dumping isn't the problem. Uncoordinated dumping is. Perhaps it should be coordinated so the buying and dumping happens at once. Perhaps offer a service to automatically pay writers dividends in Bitcoin on a regular basis instead of giving them all of their Devcoins at once. This way the dumping is coordinated.

ASICminer Devcoin passthrough is an example of how you can make people hold onto Devcoins. Honestly I don't think it will be enough but I do think if I had a lot of Devcoins I would want to invest with it.
describe ur assumption of coordinated dumping vs uncoorindated ur wrong there. Coordinated caused a deeper trough and therefor a weaker bull chart not sure what you mean. Honestly u have knowledge of this market and you should appply instead of being a consultant dvc is the best r:r of any coins not sure what you spejt your time on instead?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
owsleybeatsbigcartel

Activity: 28

Communications/\Bitcoin\/Foundation

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 05:09:32 AM

I'm still accumulating it but I'm gonna wait a couple weeks for it to bottom. So far I bought at .00041 and at $.00021.

Now is actually prime time to buy, since people are getting paid the price is just dropping and dropping.

It's funny that it is just limited number of people who are writing that actually are doing the dumping, yet those are the same ones who believe in the project enough to write.. they certainly love that price is above 0 so they can recieve something for their writing however we need to show them that there is a reason to HOLD instead of dumping and they will get far more $$ in the future than what you would get today. In that way DVC is more of an investment tool aswell as a means to get paid for work. When this happens you shoudl see price will only go up, as there are more and more people willing to chip in minor amounts to buy... it adds up over time.

The miners who do shared mining and dump as soon as they get any DVC are another story, I'm not sure how to give them incentive to hold the dvc, but I suspect that unless your using an ASIC right now you won't be moving the market much with your mined DVC so they are really a small part of the problem.

I completely agree. As one of the writers, I am against the dumping mentality. It's only going to hurt things. If everyone is dumping, that's a sign that nobody wants the currency. If nobody wants it, there's no value. If there's no value... it's worthless.

Dumping isn't the problem. Uncoordinated dumping is. Perhaps it should be coordinated so the buying and dumping happens at once. Perhaps offer a service to automatically pay writers dividends in Bitcoin on a regular basis instead of giving them all of their Devcoins at once. This way the dumping is coordinated.

ASICminer Devcoin passthrough is an example of how you can make people hold onto Devcoins. Honestly I don't think it will be enough but I do think if I had a lot of Devcoins I would want to invest with it.

dumping IS a problem for the scammers here glty! ;-)WEEEEE

***STOP BTCITCOINTALK.ORG CENSORSHIP!!!***http://investorshub.advfn.com/$THE-CRYPTOCURRENCY-FORUM-26758/
BTCitcointalk 1%ers manipulate the currency and deceive its user community! http://www.mediabistro.com/insidebitcoins/register.asp?c=bcoinfbpmbBTCRING FACTS!:BTCe mature&respect the research that is done regardless of what you think of it!~KEYSER S0ZA
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 05:11:34 AM

owsley kill urself i would rip ur spleen out if i was next to u buddy u dont even know
owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 05:12:05 AM

describe ur assumption of coordinated dumping vs uncoorindated ur wrong there. Coordinated caused a deeper trough and therefor a weaker bull chart not sure what you mean. Honestly u have knowledge of this market and you should appply instead of being a consultant dvc is the best r:r of any coins not sure what you spejt your time on instead?

DVC .DEVCOIN IS A PURE GAMBLE >>SAFER TO TRADE Qzzz AND PINKS WIT US!!! ;-)LOL

***STOP BTCITCOINTALK.ORG CENSORSHIP!!!***http://investorshub.advfn.com/$THE-CRYPTOCURRENCY-FORUM-26758/
BTCitcointalk 1%ers manipulate the currency and deceive its user community! http://www.mediabistro.com/insidebitcoins/register.asp?c=bcoinfbpmbBTCRING FACTS!:BTCe mature&respect the research that is done regardless of what you think of it!~KEYSER S0ZA
owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 05:13:08 AM

owsley kill urself i would rip ur spleen out if i was next to u buddy u dont even know

personal attacks will not be tolerated! ;-) have fun bud

acs26

June 13, 2013, 05:20:28 AM

Seems like Owsley is just bashing DevCoin because he doesn't want competition.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=233065.msg2457266#msg2457266

In case he tries to delete his post:

why? lol maybe they could rethink their efforts into a real content based coin to compete with the one me and Yoshatoshi is about to launch! ;-)*WATCH!*

haha ya blast that everywhere!~ Yoshatoshi and me go wayyyy back! ;-) weeeeeee

>Blast that everywhere
>Only quoted it on here.

What does going back have to do with the previous statement? Are you refusing to answer, because you know it's correct? Please try and troll me harder bro. We already have caps, arrows in almost every post, what do you have left bro, you already did the SpyWare card.

Devcoin client designed to compromise your hard drive via keystroke logger thingy~it watches u

What are you smoking, or possible eating?

Do you even know how viruses are made? 'keylogger thingy' really shows you do.

Keyloggers don't watch you, they log the keys you've typed. If that was the case, I'd still have all of my things anyway, because of cookies I had before I downloaded DevCoin's client.

Even if it was a keylogger, my SpyWare and Anti-Virus would still detect it. Please stop failing at trolling, bro.
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 05:23:59 AM

if u dont pay out in dvc it will forever be labelled as a token to that payout medium. Needs to be more well thought out.
worldinacoin

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 05:25:23 AM

I guess the posts are starting to get too personal, instead of being a discussion thread, it has degenerate too much.  Wonder if all can calm down and stop the abusive behavior?
owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 05:25:47 AM

why? lol maybe they could rethink their efforts into a real content based coin to compete with the one me and Yoshatoshi is about to launch! ;-)*WATCH!*

>Blast that everywhere
>Only quoted it on here.

What does going back have to do with the previous statement? Are you refusing to answer, because you know it's correct? Please try and troll me harder bro. We already have caps, arrows in almost every post, what do you have left bro, you already did the SpyWare card.

Devcoin client designed to compromise your hard drive via keystroke logger thingy~it watches u

Keyloggers don't watch you, they log the keys you've typed. If that was the case, I'd still have all of my things anyway, because of cookies I had before I downloaded DevCoin's client.

Even if it was a keylogger, my SpyWare and Anti-Virus would still detect it. Please stop failing at trolling, bro.

show of hands who doesnt clear their cookies daily? Devcoin developers are silent not even one pm from the leader lol

owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 05:27:34 AM

I guess the posts are starting to get too personal, instead of being a discussion thread, it has degenerate too much.  Wonder if all can calm down and stop the abusive behavior?

Devcoin this is how youes roll ~ i've been dd'ing for years

acs26

June 13, 2013, 05:30:15 AM

>Blast that everywhere
>Only quoted it on here.

show of hands who doesnt clear their cookies daily? Devcoin developers are silent not even one pm from the leader lol

I've gotten multiple P.Ms from Unthinkingbit. Please stop posting 'incorrect' facts because you don't want competition. At least try to do something other then bashing and lying.

Everyone please check that your earnings are in the list at:
https://raw.github.com/Unthinkingbit/charity/master/account_24.csv

The devtome earnings will be up for a day, in case someone did not get earnings because their invoice is badly formatted. If that is the case, I will run devtome.py again for only that person. In one day, the receiver files will be made.

My earnings seem to be on the list, Unthinkingbit.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

iXcoin - 'The Twin'

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 05:39:10 AM

Yashatoshi?  Is that even a real person?  I can't imagine anyone signing on with this guy.  He's whacked!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

iXcoin - 'The Twin'

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 05:42:37 AM

Sheer number of posts is the goal, maybe? hundreds of posts on some obscure thread no-one in the investments section reads then show up there with a scam as a "hero member" ?

When DeVCoins are over $10, BiTCoins should be over $10,000 ...

-MarkM-

You're presuming a 1,000 to 1 correlation.  In that case we should be at over $.10 right now which is an enormous leap from here.

That said, in the short run anything can happen, and that's what I'm banking on.  When enough investors get in this market there's no way they'll all go in on Bitcoin and not speculate on a few other coins.

owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 05:42:48 AM

>Blast that everywhere
>Only quoted it on here.

I've gotten multiple P.Ms from Unthinkingbit. Please stop posting 'incorrect' facts because you don't want competition. At least try to do something other then bashing and lying.

Everyone please check that your earnings are in the list at:
https://raw.github.com/Unthinkingbit/charity/master/account_24.csv

The devtome earnings will be up for a day, in case someone did not get earnings because their invoice is badly formatted. If that is the case, I will run devtome.py again for only that person. In one day, the receiver files will be made.

My earnings seem to be on the list, Unthinkingbit.

>> this you? >>

1pK5e7YxixmERU617STiXgiGdnactBQrT

owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 05:47:33 AM

Yashatoshi?  Is that even a real person?  I can't imagine anyone signing on with this guy.  He's whacked!

yep i cannot disclose too many details... East Coast

owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 05:49:43 AM

Sheer number of posts is the goal, maybe? hundreds of posts on some obscure thread no-one in the investments section reads then show up there with a scam as a "hero member" ?

When DeVCoins are over $10, BiTCoins should be over $10,000 ...

-MarkM-

You're presuming a 1,000 to 1 correlation.  In that case we should be at over $.10 right now which is an enormous leap from here.

That said, in the short run anything can happen, and that's what I'm banking on.  When enough investors get in this market there's no way they'll all go in on Bitcoin and not speculate on a few other coins.

daytrading and flipping it might work if you got tons of shares to burn anyways >>>just dont get caught holding the bag

Unthinkingbit

Activity: 900

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 05:55:49 AM

I asked the moderators to delete the spam posts from this thread. Nothing happened so I'm moving devcoin to a new thread, "Devcoin Moderated":
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=233228.0

On that thread I will delete any spammy posts. Please move the conversation there, I am locking this original thread, so that the last post will be this one.

Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.