Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:25:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Devcoin  (Read 412869 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 10:37:58 PM

But yeah, he does seem mad. I'm thinking maybe it is one of my trolls from somewhere else. I have stalkers from other forums that will comment on anything I post there, and I haven't been posting there for a while. With the loss of my brother and everything that followed.

Plus I was on here a lot even before that, so they probably miss me. They don't have anyone to stalk and talk shit to.

Lol.  Sorry about your bro man.

As far as being in charge.  I don't know a lot about digital coins but I'd say since the founder can choose to change the rules (ie. hard fork) and also the distribution model along with maintaining the coin or letting it die then he's pretty much in charge.  And who's to say unthinkigbit doesn't have a large majority stake.

I mean he works and earns coins as well and he could have easily accumulated additional large amounts of coins if he wanted to gain more control for relatively little money.  

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
owsleybeatsbigcartel

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 10:38:32 PM

WHO >>PLEASE PROVIDE LINK OR STFU!!!

;-)

WEEEEEEEEE

Please Search Google for Devcoin bounties AND STFU Smiley

NO I'M ASKING YOU WHO IS IN CHARGE OF DEVCOIN? >>> YOU?

No one is "in charge" of Devcoin, that only happens once there is a 51% takeover. But Unthinkingbit runs devtome and is the developer if I am not mistaken.

Fin, I actually think unthinkingbit is the guy in charge of devcoin.  I mean, it's his coin from what I understand so then he must be in charge.  This guy is just bitter over some personal matter regarding devtome.  The way he writes he probably either didn't get paid or he had his articles deleted.

Sorry, but grammar is somewhat important if you're gonna write.  Uhhh, I mean - going to.  Ha.

i've been writing for over 5 years ...DEVCOIN looks like a SCAM at this point
owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 10:41:12 PM

Yup, just as I thought.  He couldn't get into devtome cause he's incompetent.

Can you imagine this angry troll writing for devtome.

Looks like the record low devtome share value is starting to bring in the lowest form of trolls.  I hope this isn't going to be a trend.

WeisoQ, hope you have his IP address cause this guy is gonna try under a different ID and if you give him access he's gonna wreak havoc on all our work.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=210446.msg2441690#msg2441690

LOL no i'm just first of many to shine a light into this darkpool...scrrr
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 10:41:32 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2013, 10:53:22 PM by Vlad2Vlad

;-)

WEEEEEEEEE

No one is "in charge" of Devcoin, that only happens once there is a 51% takeover. But Unthinkingbit runs devtome and is the developer if I am not mistaken.

Fin, I actually think unthinkingbit is the guy in charge of devcoin.  I mean, it's his coin from what I understand so then he must be in charge.  This guy is just bitter over some personal matter regarding devtome.  The way he writes he probably either didn't get paid or he had his articles deleted.

Sorry, but grammar is somewhat important if you're gonna write.  Uhhh, I mean - going to.  Ha.

Obviously.  

That's why just an hour ago you were begging for access to devtome so you can earn devcoins and only after you were denied you flipped your virtual lid.

EDIT:

Weisoq, I hope there's some protection for writers from guys like this.  I know I have access to everyone's articles, I can alter them in any way and with thousands of these articles who would find out?  With a quick cut and paste job one can render others articles pretty much into incomprehensible trash.  

This is a serious security issue.

EDIT 2: 

Thanks weisoq.  Let's end this whole mess.  I'm putting the guy on ignore now.

It's just that unless my word count is off I don't regularly go back to check my articles for sabotage.  It would be easy to alter many articles with few people picking up on it.  Thanks for the feedback.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
weisoq

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:51:18 PM

Yup, just as I thought.  He couldn't get into devtome cause he's incompetent.
Can you imagine this angry troll writing for devtome.
Looks like the record low devtome share value is starting to bring in the lowest form of trolls.  I hope this isn't going to be a trend.
WeisoQ, hope you have his IP address cause this guy is gonna try under a different ID and if you give him access he's gonna wreak havoc on all our work.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=210446.msg2441690#msg2441690
I would just ignore him like everybody else Vlad. There's no need to block an IP because devtome pages can be instantly restored to previous versions so it would only take one edit to spot and restore, making the idea pointless, particularly with growing numbers of writers to highlight any changes. If you want to discuss it more send me a pm so we don't have to litter the thread with the subject of garbage. Cheers
owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 10:54:52 PM

;-)

WEEEEEEEEE

Obviously.  

That's why just an hour ago you were begging for access to devtome so you can earn devcoins and only after you were denied you flipped your virtual lid.

EDIT:

Weisoq, I hope there's some protection for writers from guys like this.  I know I have access to everyone's articles, I can alter them in any way and with thousands of these articles who would find out?  With a quick cut and paste job one can render others articles pretty much into incomprehensible trash. 

This is a serious security issue.

begging? rotflmfao >> NO i was just pointing out the fact it don't work and it's not an open offer to anyone only who the DEVSCAMERS pick ...scrrrr
FinShaggy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 11:03:30 PM

But yeah, he does seem mad. I'm thinking maybe it is one of my trolls from somewhere else. I have stalkers from other forums that will comment on anything I post there, and I haven't been posting there for a while. With the loss of my brother and everything that followed.

Plus I was on here a lot even before that, so they probably miss me. They don't have anyone to stalk and talk shit to.

As far as being in charge.  I don't know a lot about digital coins but I'd say since the founder can choose to change the rules (ie. hard fork) and also the distribution model along with maintaining the coin or letting it die then he's pretty much in charge.  And who's to say unthinkigbit doesn't have a large majority stake.

I mean he works and earns coins as well and he could have easily accumulated additional large amounts of coins if he wanted to gain more control for relatively little money.  
Thank you.

All very true. And I just thought about something, he does have control of the code correct? I'm not exactly sure what all that entails. I'm really not a techy person, just happen to be on a computer.

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
jasinlee

Activity: 742

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 11:46:06 PM

Shoo fly.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 11:49:18 PM

Thank you.

All very true. And I just thought about something, he does have control of the code correct? I'm not exactly sure what all that entails. I'm really not a techy person, just happen to be on a computer.

Based on my limited understanding there are multiple "trusted nodes" that are run by different people. For a hard fork to happen, pool owners have to update, people have to update their clients and the nodes (I think?) have to update.

I think this helps put in a bit of checks-and-balances.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
jaywaka2713

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

aka 7Strykes

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 12:35:29 AM

Is the coinzen domain for a Devcoin forum with email still reserved? What would the bounty be if it were only a forum with no SMTP mail system?

When the devcoin business bounty was first announced:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=34586.msg649844#msg649844

it had five decreasing awards, similar to the standard bounty. The standard bounty is meant for services where we only need one, but are willing to pay for four so that we're sure to have at least one running. However, for businesses, each new business adds to the value of devcoin.

Therefore, I propose expanding the business bounty from five awards in both the mining and non mining category to twelve in both. That would change the bounty to 6 generation shares for the first two businesses, 5 for the next two, then 4, then 3, then 2, and one for the last two. This change would be retroactive, so any previous business awards would be topped up in the next round.

Are there any objections to expanding the business bounty to twelve awards?

Edit: Two mining business awards have been sent:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=34586.msg1141002#msg1141002
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=34586.msg2093428#msg2093428

two five share awards remain.

Are the business shares still up?

Unthinkingbit (OP)

Activity: 935
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 12:41:24 AM

Is the coinzen domain for a Devcoin forum with email still reserved?

Yup.

What would the bounty be if it were only a forum with no SMTP mail system?

Nothing.

owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 12:44:12 AM

Thank you.

Based on my limited understanding there are multiple "trusted nodes" that are run by different people. For a hard fork to happen, pool owners have to update, people have to update their clients and the nodes (I think?) have to update.

And who's to say unthinkigbit doesn't have a large majority stake.
= nobrainer!
jaywaka2713

aka 7Strykes

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 12:45:30 AM

What about business shares? I can set my business up to receive devcoin.

owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 12:47:24 AM

Thank you.

IMHO I'D BE VERY CAREFUL ABOUT USING THE WORD TRUSTED AND DEVCOIN IN THE SAME SENTANCE!

;-) i'm just sayinggggg
jasinlee

Activity: 742

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 12:55:33 AM

Is the coinzen domain for a Devcoin forum with email still reserved? What would the bounty be if it were only a forum with no SMTP mail system?

The requirement is for a full email system.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 12:58:43 AM

The requirement is for a full email system.

DEVCOIN - > so we can watch and track you lmao
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 01:00:56 AM

Owsley,

For YOU, Devcoin and the Devtome are the biggest scams since Ponzi himself.  So you should ABSOLUTELY stay away from them (and this thread).

The REST of us will make the decision to ignore your posts.  Does the "Report to moderator" button do anything magic?
owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 01:03:19 AM

Owsley,

For YOU, Devcoin and the Devtome are the biggest scams since Ponzi himself.  So you should ABSOLUTELY stay away from them (and this thread).

The REST of us will make the decision to ignore your posts.  Does the "Report to moderator" button do anything magic?

DEVCOIN spyware imho stay farrr away bad juju
jaywaka2713

aka 7Strykes

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 01:04:45 AM

Does the "Report to moderator" button do anything magic?

I don't know. I decided to give it a visit and see.  Roll Eyes

FinShaggy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 02:31:35 AM

My brother died this past week, and we are starting a foundation. We want to do a few things.

1. Aware people that allergies are way more serious than they seem to be (packages need to be labeled like cigarettes, ex: "This product can kill you or your child if ingested", and possibly a big red "P" on any peanut product bag.

2. Do some charitable things in his name, such as clean highways, give scholarships, make baseballs (he was 11 and it was his favorite sport), make tributes (Mason Town, Songs, etc) and other nice things.

I would like to make donations possible in Devcoin, and I would like to get the support of the Devcoin community in starting this project. Not through donations (unless you have some extra DVC, a wallet will be created for this purpose over the next few weeks) but through sharing the word, and maybe posting on a thread when I make one later to this same effect.

Thank you for any support, I will post more information here.

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: