Bitcoin Forum
December 05, 2016, 09:01:17 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Devcoin  (Read 368932 times)
FinShaggy

Activity: 196

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 09:44:03 PM

troll if you wanna say something explain yourself or shut up.

ya the posters pumping touting devcoin are scammers because of false claims and hype regarding adding content to earn devcoins!

Please show me one false claim.

YOU CLAIM PEOPLE CAN SIGN UP>> i tried and it didn't work!

PEOPLE DON'T WA$TE YOUR TIME!!!scrrr

It did work, but so did your spam. Seems like your spam got caught before it hit devtome. The government machine CAN work Smiley

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
owsleybeatsbigcartel

Activity: 28

Communications/\Bitcoin\/Foundation

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 09:44:51 PM

WHO >>PLEASE PROVIDE LINK OR STFU!!!

;-)

WEEEEEEEEE

***STOP BTCITCOINTALK.ORG CENSORSHIP!!!***http://investorshub.advfn.com/$THE-CRYPTOCURRENCY-FORUM-26758/
BTCitcointalk 1%ers manipulate the currency and deceive its user community! http://www.mediabistro.com/insidebitcoins/register.asp?c=bcoinfbpmbBTCRING FACTS!:BTCe mature&respect the research that is done regardless of what you think of it!~KEYSER S0ZA
owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 09:45:43 PM

PROOF?>>LINK? >>>WHAT SPAM? LOL

***STOP BTCITCOINTALK.ORG CENSORSHIP!!!***http://investorshub.advfn.com/$THE-CRYPTOCURRENCY-FORUM-26758/
BTCitcointalk 1%ers manipulate the currency and deceive its user community! http://www.mediabistro.com/insidebitcoins/register.asp?c=bcoinfbpmbBTCRING FACTS!:BTCe mature&respect the research that is done regardless of what you think of it!~KEYSER S0ZA
FinShaggy

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 09:47:14 PM

;-)

WEEEEEEEEE

Please Search Google for Devcoin bounties AND STFU Smiley

owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 09:50:55 PM

;-)

WEEEEEEEEE

NO I'M ASKING YOU WHO IS IN CHARGE OF DEVCOIN? >>> YOU?

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 1288

iXcoin - 'The Twin'

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:21:34 PM

;-)

WEEEEEEEEE

Finshaggy, this guy is obviously not really looking for answers.  Just some idiot from a competing coin or some sad troll who's not happy with the much lower current devcoin payouts.  Or perhaps he's so illiterate that unthinkingbit deleted his articles.  

Either way, don't waste your time arguing with an obvious fool.  

Also, let me know of you figure out how to mine BBQ, cause I wanna give it a shot too.  Thanks!

worldinacoin

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 10:22:38 PM

Exactly, no point replying to such a rude fella
FinShaggy

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 10:25:55 PM

;-)

WEEEEEEEEE

No one is "in charge" of Devcoin, that only happens once there is a 51% takeover. But Unthinkingbit runs devtome and is the developer if I am not mistaken.

FinShaggy

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 10:27:29 PM

;-)

WEEEEEEEEE

Finshaggy, this guy is obviously not really looking for answers.  Just some idiot from a competing coin or some sad troll who's not happy with the much lower current devcoin payouts.  Or perhaps he's so illiterate that unthinkingbit deleted his articles.  

Either way, don't waste your time arguing with an obvious fool.  

Also, let me know of you figure out how to mine BBQ, cause I wanna give it a shot too.  Thanks!

I will.

And he was PMing me, if he doesn't prove a point soon, I'm gonna put him on ignore.

Barnacle_Ed

Activity: 271

Got crappy code? I can help you fix it!

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:27:59 PM

Weak troll is weak.

Hello ignorelist, haven't had to use you for a while now...

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

iXcoin - 'The Twin'

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:28:35 PM

;-)

WEEEEEEEEE

No one is "in charge" of Devcoin, that only happens once there is a 51% takeover. But Unthinkingbit runs devtome and is the developer if I am not mistaken.

Fin, I actually think unthinkingbit is the guy in charge of devcoin.  I mean, it's his coin from what I understand so then he must be in charge.  This guy is just bitter over some personal matter regarding devtome.  The way he writes he probably either didn't get paid or he had his articles deleted.

Sorry, but grammar is somewhat important if you're gonna write.  Uhhh, I mean - going to.  Ha.

FinShaggy

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 10:30:24 PM

;-)

WEEEEEEEEE

Fin, I actually think unthinkingbit is the guy in charge of devcoin.  I mean, it's his coin from what I understand so then he must be in charge.  This guy is just bitter over some personal matter regarding devtome.  The way he writes he probably either didn't get paid or he had his articles deleted.

Sorry, but grammar is somewhat important if you're gonna wrote.  Uhhh, I mean - going to.  Ha.

But you can't be "in charge" of a coin. Like, if Obama decided to make it the official currency of America, could he stop him (again, maybe I am mistaken)

FinShaggy

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 10:32:00 PM

But yeah, he does seem mad. I'm thinking maybe it is one of my trolls from somewhere else. I have stalkers from other forums that will comment on anything I post there, and I haven't been posting there for a while. With the loss of my brother and everything that followed.

Plus I was on here a lot even before that, so they probably miss me. They don't have anyone to stalk and talk shit to.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

iXcoin - 'The Twin'

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:34:54 PM

Yup, just as I thought.  He couldn't get into devtome cause he's incompetent.

Can you imagine this angry troll writing for devtome.

Looks like the record low devtome share value is starting to bring in the lowest form of trolls.  I hope this isn't going to be a trend.

WeisoQ, hope you have his IP address cause this guy is gonna try under a different ID and if you give him access he's gonna wreak havoc on all our work.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=210446.msg2441690#msg2441690

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

iXcoin - 'The Twin'

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:37:58 PM

But yeah, he does seem mad. I'm thinking maybe it is one of my trolls from somewhere else. I have stalkers from other forums that will comment on anything I post there, and I haven't been posting there for a while. With the loss of my brother and everything that followed.

Plus I was on here a lot even before that, so they probably miss me. They don't have anyone to stalk and talk shit to.

Lol.  Sorry about your bro man.

As far as being in charge.  I don't know a lot about digital coins but I'd say since the founder can choose to change the rules (ie. hard fork) and also the distribution model along with maintaining the coin or letting it die then he's pretty much in charge.  And who's to say unthinkigbit doesn't have a large majority stake.

I mean he works and earns coins as well and he could have easily accumulated additional large amounts of coins if he wanted to gain more control for relatively little money.  

owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 10:38:32 PM

;-)

WEEEEEEEEE

Sorry, but grammar is somewhat important if you're gonna write.  Uhhh, I mean - going to.  Ha.

i've been writing for over 5 years ...DEVCOIN looks like a SCAM at this point

owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 10:41:12 PM

Looks like the record low devtome share value is starting to bring in the lowest form of trolls.  I hope this isn't going to be a trend.

WeisoQ, hope you have his IP address cause this guy is gonna try under a different ID and if you give him access he's gonna wreak havoc on all our work.

LOL no i'm just first of many to shine a light into this darkpool...scrrr

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

iXcoin - 'The Twin'

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:41:32 PM

;-)

WEEEEEEEEE

Obviously.  

That's why just an hour ago you were begging for access to devtome so you can earn devcoins and only after you were denied you flipped your virtual lid.

EDIT:

Weisoq, I hope there's some protection for writers from guys like this.  I know I have access to everyone's articles, I can alter them in any way and with thousands of these articles who would find out?  With a quick cut and paste job one can render others articles pretty much into incomprehensible trash.  

This is a serious security issue.

EDIT 2: 

Thanks weisoq.  Let's end this whole mess.  I'm putting the guy on ignore now.

It's just that unless my word count is off I don't regularly go back to check my articles for sabotage.  It would be easy to alter many articles with few people picking up on it.  Thanks for the feedback.

weisoq

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:51:18 PM

I would just ignore him like everybody else Vlad. There's no need to block an IP because devtome pages can be instantly restored to previous versions so it would only take one edit to spot and restore, making the idea pointless, particularly with growing numbers of writers to highlight any changes. If you want to discuss it more send me a pm so we don't have to litter the thread with the subject of garbage. Cheers

Earn Devcoins by Writing | Devcoin Video
1EQp2cs2qtsnoRFuPvaqxxZLnmFcA6JS3G
owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 10:54:52 PM

;-)

WEEEEEEEEE

Obviously.  

That's why just an hour ago you were begging for access to devtome so you can earn devcoins and only after you were denied you flipped your virtual lid.

EDIT:

Weisoq, I hope there's some protection for writers from guys like this.  I know I have access to everyone's articles, I can alter them in any way and with thousands of these articles who would find out?  With a quick cut and paste job one can render others articles pretty much into incomprehensible trash. 

This is a serious security issue.

begging? rotflmfao >> NO i was just pointing out the fact it don't work and it's not an open offer to anyone only who the DEVSCAMERS pick ...scrrrr

Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.