Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:31:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Devcoin  (Read 412869 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 02:33:19 PM

[/quote]
Please read through what psybits wrote in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=129563.msg2156249
If you've done this and the address you've given unthinkingbit still doesn't work, all I can think is that you've written it out wrong. Go into your wallet - right click on the box where your address is (this will highlight it) - copy - paste (ctrl v) this in a msg rather than manually typing it out.

[/quote]

I tried that.

And tell me this then.

I transferred money from vircurex into my wallet at home and that worked fine.  So why wouldn't the same address same wallet work for devtome?  That makes no sense.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Icoin

Activity: 585
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 02:49:22 PM

@ Vlad2Vlad: STOP SPAMMING IN THIS THREAD!
Think before you write something, your trolling is extreme!
Cause you otherwise simply end up on the ignore list.

You are classless.

Please try to hit the edit button when you have anything to add to your post:

Instead of pressing "reply" over and over again.

weisoq

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 02:56:52 PM

I tried that.

And tell me this then.

I transferred money from vircurex into my wallet at home and that worked fine.  So why wouldn't the same address same wallet work for devtome?  That makes no sense.
The receeiving address you have listed on devtome shows a blance of 23 dvc
http://darkgamex.ch:2751/address/1BroUgeCemQvWeYBekpFyEFGZVqrXnrtQ9

(if you want to reply just edit your last post, and I'll do the same here)
FinShaggy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 03:15:13 PM

So I want to propagate the same generosity which was shown to me by giving away 100,000 devcoins from my vircurex account, which will hopefully work.

I'm not sure how to do this for optimal effect.  While I think 1,000 coins per new wallet would be the best way that would mean I have to send out coins 100 different times and I don't know how long it will  take.  If it's an easy thing to do then that's probably the best way, if not  then I'll do the first 25 NEW accounts.

I'm not gonna verify so let's have a gentleman's agreement that if you already opened an account and at some point got some reward that you won't submit it here for a second one.  And it doesn't necessarily have to be new as opened in the last 5 minutes although I would prefer if it were for people who will open a new account because of this offer since that's the whole point, to get more people actively buying, mining or earning devcoins.  

Let's get some feedback from people who have done this to setup the best and easiest parameters.  And maybe also start a new thread so I don't get put on ignore by everyone.

All feedback is appreciated.

1. Awesome idea.
2. You should make your own thread, or post about it here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=191136.0;topicseen

I think 100 wallets would be a good new amount Smiley

That's your thread finshaggy, and I agree it's better if it's done on a different thread.  What a nightmare to have to send to so many address.  You don't seem to mind. lol...seriously, can I send you the 100,000 devcoins since this is your original idea as far as I can tell and you can give them out to the first 100 guys.

but guys, go to the board finshaggy just liked to and post your wallet and the first 100 will get 1,000 devcoins each.  that way it's better cause you're likely to recognize names that have come back for thirds and fourths.  lol

give me your wallet and I'll go vircurex and take out 100,000.  man that makes me feel rich and generous but i'm neither.  ha.

Well, I don't want to have to pay that much attention until I get a computer that isn't slower than dial up. But once I get paid for this last round, I'm down.

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
FinShaggy

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 03:16:42 PM

I finished the important part of my devcoin design which goes on top and replaced the current logo.  I don't have photoshop and the friend who helped me last time just couldn't help me out this time so I'm stuck submitting basically pure drawings.  I'm no artist so I had to use tools for just about everything which is why it took me so long.  I was going to add some latin words and some images but I think devcoin management is basically looking for a good idea and any coin which wins will most likely get altered to suit their tastes and needs so then I won't waste 3 more days adding things that are more personal than necessary.

So one would have to imagine this symbol which incorporates the entire devcoin logo: DVC in the image (but it's not spelled out plainly as I tried to make it as new and original as possible and like nothing I've ever seen) and I also managed to get the equality (=) symbol in there without looking like it's just another dollar copy.  For some reason all the currencies of the world seem to put that on so I felt maybe there's a good reason or maybe they're just copying the dollar.

AT any rate, including 2 images (and yes, I cropped them down to size this time, thanks for all the guys who helped me out earlier), one with 3 circles which were in part symbolic and in part to fill in a large empty section of the coin but with them the coin started to look pretty busy so I'm gonna post an image without those 3 circles.

Please feel free to criticize, comment or give feedback - I had the feeling today after a comment was made by one of the mods that the contest is literally in its last days which is why I'm submitting what I have.  it took a lot of work to put together what looks like just a few lines and circles.  Man!

Oh, and I guess it would help to put my original one on here so everyone can see which symbol is being replaced.  The wheel with log sticking out of it....I'm told it's a halo logo which I didn't know.  The new symbol is 100% made from scratch so just imagine this new symbol (above) on top of the microchip/IC wafer backdrop.  I simply don't have the software tools to combine them.

I Hope these help in any way to give devcoin the best and original coin in the entire new crypto currency industry I hope the final winner will be a true work of art for the new digital era.

Best regards,

Vlad

Lookin good, that's pretty awesome.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 03:38:28 PM

@ Vlad2Vlad: STOP SPAMMING IN THIS THREAD!
Think before you write something, your trolling is extreme!
Cause you otherwise simply end up on the ignore list.

You are classless.

Please try to hit the edit button when you have anything to add to your post:

Instead of pressing "reply" over and over again.

I totally see what you mean.  I didn't think of that.  The only chat board I've ever been on were stock boards and there was never an edit button and everything moved lightening fast so you have to post fast or your question is never answered and your post is buried.  So I'm used to that and here nobody ever posts so then I end up posting excessively which I hate cause it takes up my time and other people hate cause I'm wasting theirs.

But you're right, I am trolling and spamming.  When my posts and questions (many times unanswered) take up half the board that's a spammer and a troll.  And I ain't never been a troll or a spammer so this bitcointalk blog/site ain't for me.

I don't stay where I don't add value and I don't like wasting my time asking relevant questions which nobody answers and I'm not gonna post just to see people complain.  This site has taken up too much of my productive time anyway, I was just hoping I would learn more here than googling everything but it doesn't look like it. 

Thanks to guys like MarkM, unthinkingbit, fuzzybear and a couple others who have been really helpful but everybody else, I don't know, maybe you guys are never on here or you just come to learn but never to bother answering questions.  Like the new guy today who asked about the new coin.  what a perfect time to tell another guy there's a coin contest.  But instead he was told to shut up and stop spamming with irrelevant newbie questions.  This site is for 5 coin tuff guys not for people who wanna learn.

So I'm out.....

AAAHHHHHH, As for the 100,000 devcoins I promised, looks like finshaggyn can't do it and I'm not gonna spam and troll for 100 more posts and who knows how many days so the one guy who put up his dev wallet, you get the full 100,000 coins.  I never said 100 wallets anyway, I said let's discuss it and we'll set the parameters.  So congrats, I'll hit you up later today with those coins, if there's any issues my email is on my profile.

Good luck to everyone, I think you're all gonna accidentally get rich if you're smart enough to hold on to your coins.

And I hope the next newbies who come through here excited like I was looking to learn and more than happy to post and answer questions and tell people how great and big this thing is gonna be.....well, if I was running this thing those are exactly the kinds of people I'd want.

I hate to say it but this is another long post nobody is gonna read so, lol, so somebody post this part for me - Thanks for everything I've learned over the past week or two and I wish only the best for everyone.  And I'm still gonna be a part of devtome cause they're a top A class crue who wanna attract as many excited people as possible. 

La Revedere!

Vlad

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 03:44:21 PM

Cool concept I may try out the freelance writing.  I just downloaded the wallet my DVC address is:

1HGto3UGVqgTMho9jTaQ3Yxi3DicDuQWNm

"Success"
"The amount of 100,100.0 DVC was successfully withdrawn."

twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 04:12:44 PM

I totally see what you mean.  I didn't think of that.  The only chat board I've ever been on were stock boards and there was never an edit button and everything moved lightening fast so you have to post fast or your question is never answered and your post is buried.  So I'm used to that and here nobody ever posts so then I end up posting excessively which I hate cause it takes up my time and other people hate cause I'm wasting theirs.

Depending on the type of stock board, you are talking about a whole different dynamic.   You may be following the ticker in real time and that changes things.    Lots of people post here, however we are not standing by waiting to reply to posts typically.  We are usually busy working on something, maybe some code, and come to the message board when we need a bit of a break.   You style is also hard to answer to.  You post a lot of statements of facts rather then questions, and if your facts are not correct, it would become a real chore to go all the way back and to the start and try and meaningfully reply, especially when you see a bunch of follow ups already.  So you are making it too hard to reply meaningfully to your posts.

and spamming.  When my posts and questions (many times unanswered) take up half the board that's a spammer and a troll.  And I ain't never been a troll or a spammer so this bitcointalk blog/site ain't for me.

How long are you giving for replies before you continue on anyway?   Are you actually leaving hooks and questions in for people to reply to?

I don't stay where I don't add value and I don't like wasting my time asking relevant questions which nobody answers and I'm not gonna post just to see people complain.  This site has taken up too much of my productive time anyway, I was just hoping I would learn more here than googling everything but it doesn't look like it. 

Maybe you would do better in a chat room if you want more immediate interaction.

And I hope the next newbies who come through here excited like I was looking to learn and more than happy to post and answer questions and tell people how great and big this thing is gonna be.....well, if I was running this thing those are exactly the kinds of people I'd want.

Most, maybe all of us are doing this part time,  I noticed before you talked about the devcoin company, and it's profits, debts  and plans. There is no company.  It is more like a Coalition with most of us working on many other things as well.  Oh, another thing I noticed you did, you were putting too much emphasis on peoples titles.  All they mean is you post a lot or not.  You also kept calling for the mods to help you, there are really no mods active in this thread for the most part.  Think I have seen one.  We are all just fellow users of the board like you are.  You are attributing too much formality and structure to things it seems like.

I hate to say it but this is another long post nobody is gonna read so, lol, so somebody post this part for me - Thanks for everything I've learned over the past week or two and I wish only the best for everyone.  And I'm still gonna be a part of devtome cause they're a top A class crue who wanna attract as many excited people as possible. 

There you go,  devtome is definitely separate then this forum.  another idea would be to start some of your own threads. I know I just skip to the last page of posts on here when I am taking a break so  for sure  am now missing a lot of posts here these days.  In any case my suggestion is to learn to be a bit more patient in waiting for replies. Many just check in once a day or even less often.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 04:50:06 PM

You could also try IRC, channel #devcoin on Freenode IRC

But even on IRC it is people from all over the world on different sleep schedules so typically it is like someone posts a question and 8 or 12 hours or something later when someone wakes up who actually has an answer to the question you get a reply. (Which by then you're maybe asleep so don't even see the reply until you wake up another 8 or 12 hours later...)

Also IRC doesn't like lots of lines of text, as normally one hopes not to have to csroll through pages of backscroll on waking up, one expects to just see a few concise questions and maybe concise answers to them upon waking up and checking the channel.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Icoin

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 06:52:55 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2013, 07:16:13 PM by Icoin

This site is for 5 coin tuff guys not for people who wanna learn.
You see it wrong, this site is indeed for learning, but according to me, learning work in the way that u usualy read and learn this way. I guess many of your questions are allready answered in this thread or are findable on devtome.com. I suggest you read back instead of posting new and new questions, its hard to follow and we usualy do other stuff aswell.

When you pose questions, please do it in one or two lines, and be patient. Selfeducation works differnt then beeing in a classroom educated by a teacher, there is no central authority here.

jasinlee

Activity: 742

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 07:02:09 PM

Yep, these go in pnSeeds...  

unsigned int pnSeed[] =
{
  0xb73c9ac6,

is what I have for the first node you posted the other day.

I used http://www.webdnstools.com/dnstools/ipcalc to convert that integer to an IP address...

...It came out as "The IP Number 0xb73c9ac6 converts to the IP Address 183.60.154.198"

So, backward, it seems, assuming said site is doing it correctly.

Unfortunately it does not use hax itself when turning an IP into an integer:

" The IP Address 198.154.60.183 converts to the IP Number 3331996855."

But presumably that is merely cosmetic, the array of IPs-as-integer should work with decimal integers too assuming that is actually what they are showing there.

So, using their page on our four stable node IPs, I have arrived at

Code:
unsigned int pnSeed[] =   
{
        3331996855, 3331996733, 1815951733, 84535656,
};

But... was your version backward deliberately?

Does pnSeed actually need a bytewise-reversed version (different-endian, or something) ?

I think maybe it does want it byte-reversed, as I asked that site to convert the first of the ancient commented out ones from way back when we swiped bitcoin code to make devcoin, and is said it was 29.219.16.50, but watch:

Code:
nslookup 29.219.16.50
Server:         192.168.2.1
Address:        192.168.2.1#53

** server can't find 50.16.219.29.in-addr.arpa.: NXDOMAIN

[bitcoin@megabox bitcoin]$ nslookup 50.16.219.29
Server:         192.168.2.1
Address:        192.168.2.1#53

Non-authoritative answer:
29.219.16.50.in-addr.arpa       name = ec2-50-16-219-29.compute-1.amazonaws.com.

Authoritative answers can be found from:
219.16.50.in-addr.arpa  nameserver = pdns6.ultradns.co.uk.
219.16.50.in-addr.arpa  nameserver = pdns2.ultradns.net.
219.16.50.in-addr.arpa  nameserver = pdns5.ultradns.info.
219.16.50.in-addr.arpa  nameserver = pdns1.ultradns.net.
219.16.50.in-addr.arpa  nameserver = pdns4.ultradns.org.
219.16.50.in-addr.arpa  nameserver = pdns3.ultradns.org.
pdns1.ultradns.net      internet address = 204.74.108.1
pdns1.ultradns.net      has AAAA address 2001:502:f3ff::1
pdns2.ultradns.net      internet address = 204.74.109.1
pdns2.ultradns.net      has AAAA address 2610:a1:1014::1
pdns3.ultradns.org      internet address = 199.7.68.1
pdns3.ultradns.org      has AAAA address 2610:a1:1015::1
pdns4.ultradns.org      internet address = 199.7.69.1
pdns4.ultradns.org      has AAAA address 2001:502:4612::1
pdns5.ultradns.info     internet address = 204.74.114.1
pdns5.ultradns.info     has AAAA address 2610:a1:1016::1
pdns6.ultradns.co.uk    internet address = 204.74.115.1

So it looks like maybe that spew of addresses is probably a list of bitcoin nodes, and the array does need byte-reversed addresses.

Luckily it is easy to manually reverse the bytes of a ##.##.##.## format Ip address before typing it into that conversion website, so...

Code:
unsigned int pnSeed[] =   
{
//      3331996855, 3331996733, 1815951733, 84535656,
        3074202310, 1027381958, 1966685547, 1760102661,
};

(I left the non-reversed integers in there but commented out. Just in case.)

-MarkM-

http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=node.js_ip_converter This one may  help.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
Icoin

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 07:21:53 PM

@jasinlee -> just an idea for devtome.com https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:code

Unthinkingbit (OP)

Activity: 935
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 07:34:54 PM

Notabot is working on another devcoin portal:
http://show-me-the-devcoin.info/

I have a website with Devcoin related links at http://show-me-the-devcoin.info/

It's a work in progress and I will include links to any other devcoin related sites. Maybe send me a PM if you have a link to reduce messages on this thread.

It is incomplete, but is enough to get the 3 shares for the second portal, which is just a backup:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=34586.msg2028266#msg2028266

The portal bounty is finished. The second portal is just there in case something happens to the first portal, or if someone wants to experiment with a portal.

marticps

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 07:41:55 PM

The round 23 marketing earnings are pasted below and at:
https://raw.github.com/Unthinkingbit/charity/master/marketing_earnings_23.csv

Balthozar,1kFhM8vtEzbZ43Z5wcadPvNrb4xFXbgze,1/5-Marketing(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Balthozar)
Barnacle_Ed,1G2SGLjNvrhZPZfEeqnmFtK16mddroKArw,1/5-Marketing(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Barnacle_Ed)
CryptoAddicto,1DKhy7jj8oB53iGZYrWzDSfcVoKHjsuxaa,10/5-Marketing(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:CryptoAddicto)
Emfox,1Emfox1WswYcd2YucUskRzqfRWKkcm1Jut,17/5-Marketing(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Emfox)
Fheenix,1JvdsgxiJQYAJSE4Tjs3BWbXZk6Kw9mxnB,3/5-Marketing(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Fheenix)
FinShaggy,17vec4jQGCzMEsTnivizHPaowE715tu2CB,1/5-Marketing(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:FinShaggy)
FuzzyBear,18xskifRMWUtMzbHSzQi7rEWF5upmktgF2,12/5-Marketing(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:FuzzyBear)
Grc,1FxaZmCkaqkKxbBz52fNAMe9bRn2GoECvf,1/5-Marketing(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Grc)
Ibrennan,14TM5MS9J3TZF2ZmAW91kCxVUHxeWTtLji,1/5-Marketing(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Ibrennan)
Icoin,18HfzUZXGA3FZ1BM8abEmjBT9Wg52qQ4Sr,3/5-Marketing(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Icoin)
Jasinlee,1Ahu957fXXwhJ5LqmpxMFHVWwSQ7h4PkXb,22/5-Marketing(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Jasinlee)
Knotwork,121Pb2BBrU7C61vBdWCKVuFFmaEZr6xFAX,3/5-Marketing(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Knotwork)
Leojane,15szdWSCEVAvXVEKsrEtcKNtCfmo69drZ9,2/5-Marketing(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Leojane)
Metazilla,1CJSRunQtPQsiZRK7vznyeCfyDTb2kxGA8,1/5-Marketing(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Metazilla)
Unthinkingbit,17vec4jQGCzMEsTnivizHPaowE715tu2CB,3/5-Marketing(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Unthinkingbit)
Weisoq,1Cy9e1Yuwboj63XRkMkT6W6YsGDtYDrsUp,2/5-Marketing(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Weisoq)
Xchrix,1PKRpafpxse7kGByFzqA4EzGusDwamR1em,13/5-Marketing(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Xchrix)

Total payout is 96/5 = 19.2.

The earnings are generated by marketing.py:
https://raw.github.com/Unthinkingbit/charity/master/marketing.py

I think I am missing in this list (1/5 because of the signature). tyvm

BTC: 1D8PbvnLDrfEC78Q7fbiqxvdm7kML4hiqT | DVC: 1GftqKkDcjAQzQT9544vzyPBYBY8FL6qQy
Share and grow: Creative Commons, Copyleft | Earn Devcoins by Writing
Unthinkingbit (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 07:48:14 PM

Thanks for checking, you are missing your signature earnings, because you didn't add it to your invoice:
http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:marticps
http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=earn_devcoins_by_marketing#invoice

It is too late to get it into round 23, please add it to your invoice and you'll get coins for your signature in round 24.

marticps

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 07:50:55 PM

Thanks for checking, you are missing your signature earnings, because you didn't add it to your invoice:
http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:marticps
http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=earn_devcoins_by_marketing#invoice

It is too late to get it into round 23, please add it to your invoice and you'll get coins for your signature in round 24.

Nice, thank you

BTC: 1D8PbvnLDrfEC78Q7fbiqxvdm7kML4hiqT | DVC: 1GftqKkDcjAQzQT9544vzyPBYBY8FL6qQy
Share and grow: Creative Commons, Copyleft | Earn Devcoins by Writing
Unthinkingbit (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 08:08:03 PM

Twobits has been added to the bitcoin share list. The devtome copy is at:
http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=bitcoin_share_list

He will be added to the source file used to generate the receiver files after the receiver files for round 23 are uploaded. He'll get 1 share as long as he keeps developing. His contributor paragraph follows:

Contributor: Twobits
Bitcoin Address: 13A2e3wX9MVMtP1JMxGFcbd2ZuSeVLe8uZ
Description: Developer of devcoin, namecoin and ixcoin builds. Maintains Mac, Windows and Linux ports for those coins.
Project Homepage: Twobits devcoin - Devcoin Thread - ixcoin - namecoin
Project License: MIT
Project Type: Software

jasinlee

Activity: 742

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 12:41:37 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2013, 01:22:12 AM by jasinlee

Added.

Ad network is in process, we are looking to give a couple options for the coins accepted, dvc/btc so we can cover all contributors that receive btc or dvc. I will get you guys updated when its ready.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
FinShaggy

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2013, 02:17:54 AM

Added.

Ad network is in process, we are looking to give a couple options for the coins accepted, dvc/btc so we can cover all contributors that receive btc or dvc. I will get you guys updated when its ready.

That's pretty fuckin sweet Smiley

Unthinkingbit (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 04:05:37 AM

I didn't get the 23 coins.  I do have some coins coming from round 23 so please let me know what I need to do.  thanks.

The problem turned out to be that the firewall of his internet provider was too strict, and was blocking port 52,333. If you start devcoin and never get any blocks at all, please unblock 52,333, ideally by opening up that port, or if the provider can not open a single port, by lowering the security level when sending coins.

Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: