Bitcoin Forum
December 10, 2016, 04:51:34 PM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Devcoin  (Read 369398 times)
owsleybeatsbigcartel

Activity: 28

Communications/\Bitcoin\/Foundation

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 05:10:20 AM

This post has been filled with differant discussion angles and slander towards devcoin - from:

Luckybit - joined Bitcointalk June 12 2013
Killerstorm - joined Bitcointalk June 12 2013
Owlsley.. - joined Bitcointalk June 12 2013
JessicaMILFson - - joined Bitcointalk June 11 2013

In fact the first three persons joined within eight minutes of each other. Any one want to wager me they are the same person? Please feel free to verify yourself by clicking on each of their profiles.

Fact is Devcoin is the first cryptocurrency that you can work for and get paid in. Maybe some one feels threatened by Devcoin and wants it to fail/get bad publicity?

ya how much you wanna lose!!!! ;-)WEEEEEE

***STOP BTCITCOINTALK.ORG CENSORSHIP!!!***http://investorshub.advfn.com/$THE-CRYPTOCURRENCY-FORUM-26758/
BTCitcointalk 1%ers manipulate the currency and deceive its user community! http://www.mediabistro.com/insidebitcoins/register.asp?c=bcoinfbpmbBTCRING FACTS!:BTCe mature&respect the research that is done regardless of what you think of it!~KEYSER S0ZA
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 05:11:39 AM

This post has been filled with differant discussion angles and slander towards devcoin - from:

In fact the first three persons joined within eight minutes of each other. Any one want to wager me they are the same person? Please feel free to verify yourself by clicking on each of their profiles.

Fact is Devcoin is the first cryptocurrency that you can work for and get paid in. Maybe some one feels threatened by Devcoin and wants it to fail/get bad publicity?

only developers >> ponzi scheme lolzzz

***STOP BTCITCOINTALK.ORG CENSORSHIP!!!***http://investorshub.advfn.com/$THE-CRYPTOCURRENCY-FORUM-26758/
BTCitcointalk 1%ers manipulate the currency and deceive its user community! http://www.mediabistro.com/insidebitcoins/register.asp?c=bcoinfbpmbBTCRING FACTS!:BTCe mature&respect the research that is done regardless of what you think of it!~KEYSER S0ZA
FinShaggy

Activity: 196

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 05:12:30 AM

My step sister is in Hawaii, who would like to link Devcoin to Hawaii Smiley

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 05:21:15 AM

HOW MUCH DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 1302

iXcoin - 'The Twin'

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:27:21 AM

My brother died this past week, and we are starting a foundation. We want to do a few things.

1. Aware people that allergies are way more serious than they seem to be (packages need to be labeled like cigarettes, ex: "This product can kill you or your child if ingested", and possibly a big red "P" on any peanut product bag.

2. Do some charitable things in his name, such as clean highways, give scholarships, make baseballs (he was 11 and it was his favorite sport), make tributes (Mason Town, Songs, etc) and other nice things.

I would like to make donations possible in Devcoin, and I would like to get the support of the Devcoin community in starting this project. Not through donations (unless you have some extra DVC, a wallet will be created for this purpose over the next few weeks) but through sharing the word, and maybe posting on a thread when I make one later to this same effect.

Thank you for any support, I will post more information here.

I'm really sorry for your loss man.  I'm getting some coins for round 23 now so I too will pitch some coins in for your brother.  God bless you!

acs26

June 12, 2013, 05:30:22 AM

>Says DevCoin is a scam.

>Is the first person on this thread to say so, from the pages I've read.

>Other people say it.

>Accounts registered on the same day, eight minutes from each other. [Verified, and Owsley and Luckybit's wasn't eight minutes, actually none.]

>Seems legit.

Though, I fail to see your proof, and why you think it's a scam. I myself own DevCoins, and I don't see how they could be a scam. I've exchanged some, also.
owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 05:33:01 AM

>Says DevCoin is a scam.

>Other people say it.

>Accounts registered on the same day, eight minutes from each other. [Verified, and Owsley and Luckybit's wasn't eight minutes, actually none.]

>Seems legit.

Though, I fail to see your proof, and why you think it's a scam. I myself own DevCoins, and I don't see how they could be a scam. I've exchanged some, also.

i first caught wind reading a crypto exchange chat message ...creepy coin need i say more? we will find you

tadakaluri

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 05:35:00 AM

My brother died this past week, and we are starting a foundation. We want to do a few things.

1. Aware people that allergies are way more serious than they seem to be (packages need to be labeled like cigarettes, ex: "This product can kill you or your child if ingested", and possibly a big red "P" on any peanut product bag.

2. Do some charitable things in his name, such as clean highways, give scholarships, make baseballs (he was 11 and it was his favorite sport), make tributes (Mason Town, Songs, etc) and other nice things.

I would like to make donations possible in Devcoin, and I would like to get the support of the Devcoin community in starting this project. Not through donations (unless you have some extra DVC, a wallet will be created for this purpose over the next few weeks) but through sharing the word, and maybe posting on a thread when I make one later to this same effect.

Thank you for any support, I will post more information here.

Sorry for the LOSS.

I am from India and I can conduct any Charitable programs on behalf of you. So let me know what you are going to do with charity.
acs26

June 12, 2013, 05:35:53 AM

>Says DevCoin is a scam.

>Other people say it.

>Seems legit.

i first caught wind reading a crypto exchange chat message ...creepy coin need i say more? we will find you

What on Earth are you trying to say, or should I say type? I can't understand that....
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

iXcoin - 'The Twin'

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:37:12 AM

Notabot, I can't find your post, it disappeared.

At any rate, good catch.  On one hand maybe its the same guy as 8 minutes apart is a bit fishy, especially for 3 names with similar opinions.

On the other hand, a lot of new people have joined lately, me included so maybe that's a coincidence.

Thing about luckybit, he's not flaming like this new owsley guy.  His arguments are well thought out and they make a lot of sense.  What he says may end up coming true - it's definitely at least a possibility.

I too think there has to be some change as the current model cannot thrive in its current form - its simply not sustainable as too many people are signing up too fast while the value is going the wrong way, so one would expect talent to really go south.

It's only a theory but it makes sense as this is what one would expect in real life.  I don't know the solution but I do agree we should have a healthy debate about it and perhaps we'll find a solution.  

Because for sure many more coins are coming and devcoin only has a limited window of opportunity to grow and get its name out before a landslide of alt coins come over us all and bury devcoin in an avalanche of obscurity and mediocrity.

Regards,

Vlad

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

iXcoin - 'The Twin'

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:41:19 AM

Please ignore my post. I was looking at everyones profile starting with Owlsley and with all the crap going on got myself mixed up.

I can admit I made an error and do not mean to throw any ones character in a bad light. My apologies to any one I mentioned, apart from Owlsleytroll.

Lol.  Ditto.

I'm curious, we have lots of programmers and at least a hacker or two here.  I thought it was pretty easy to look someone's IP address up to see if there's multiple aliases coming from the same location.  That would be a dead giveaway.

owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 05:47:22 AM

Please ignore my post. I was looking at everyones profile starting with Owlsley and with all the crap going on got myself mixed up.

I can admit I made an error and do not mean to throw any ones character in a bad light. My apologies to any one I mentioned, apart from Owlsleytroll.

Lol.  Ditto.

I'm curious, we have lots of programmers and at least a hacker or two here.  I thought it was pretty easy to look someone's IP address up to see if there's multiple aliases coming from the same location.  That would be a dead giveaway.

PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS!! >>OR STFU

owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 05:48:26 AM

WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED? LOL

acs26

June 12, 2013, 05:49:12 AM

CAPS MAKE ME LOOK COOL, EVERYBODY USE CAPS. ABUSE DEM CAPS.
owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 05:59:27 AM

no word from our leader

acs26

June 12, 2013, 06:03:03 AM

no word from our leader

---- The following message is by the leader of the Internet Clan - 2scred4Newbs ----

dude I request you take off ur posts cuz they makes no sense caps are awesome I want to speak to letter I hve u knew idea hw to spellz? cume own letz trullz ech otherz.

----                          End of Message                                                         -----

Ps dahes r weshum
owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 06:07:08 AM

no word from our leader

---- The following message is by the leader of the Internet Clan - 2scred4Newbs ----

dude I request you take off ur posts cuz they makes no sense caps are awesome I want to speak to letter I hve u knew idea hw to spellz? cume own letz trullz ech otherz.

----                          End of Message                                                         -----

Ps dahes r weshum

SHAKERZZZ SPEAK!!!! :LOL

owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 06:08:17 AM

come on i'll bet you how much u got?

worldinacoin

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 06:12:30 AM

come on i'll bet you how much u got?

This is a free forum, not a forum from Orwell's 1984, anyone has the right to speak up or keep silent, isn't it?
acs26

June 12, 2013, 06:28:12 AM

no word from our leader

Ps dahes r weshum

SHAKERZZZ SPEAK!!!! :LOL

with u bro lets troll each other loner, kay? - 2scred4Newbs Leader
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.