Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:49:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GROUP BUY WORLDWIDE]BTMine v1 Miner 200GH/s BTC 2.4  (Read 97003 times)
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 06:27:51 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2014, 12:20:15 PM by miaviator

Reserved.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 06:32:16 PM

I purchased 13 units on Jan 8th (though the OP says Jan 9th - must be from time diff) and just received word that they may ship in 5 days  Sad. Also, they confirmed that they will be in smaller cases than the dimensions given in the OP. I'm starting to get a little nervous here!

I am nervous about 1 unit would hate to know what 13 feels like damn that's like almost $30000. I would start thinking of ways to get a refund if the 5 days maximum does not go through.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
pmq

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 06:35:46 PM

Miners received, yay!
Exactly one week after BTC payment.

Currently unboxing and setting up, will update later.
Up and running, hashing away nicely Smiley Both are doing 210+ GH/s
http://imgur.com/a/ghkKu#0

Had some trouble with customs, received the invoice and confirmation of payment from btmine very quickly.
I asked btmine to declared the value of 2 miners to $630, paid ~92€ for taxes.

Although delivery took a little more time than expected, I'm still very happy with the deal.

Thanks, btmine.
jacoo

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 06:40:34 PM

Miners received, yay!

Had some trouble with customs, received the invoice and confirmation of payment from btmine very quickly.

Although delivery took a little more time than expected, I'm still very happy with the deal.

Thanks, btmine.

Are they very noisy? Can you upload shoer video?
Thanks
pmq

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 06:43:01 PM

Miners received, yay!

Thanks, btmine.

Thanks

They do make a lot of noise, wouldn't run them in a living room.
I can only compare it to Antminers, and those are a whole lot quieter.
mvalley

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 06:44:06 PM

I purchased 13 units on Jan 8th (though the OP says Jan 9th - must be from time diff) and just received word that they may ship in 5 days  Sad. Also, they confirmed that they will be in smaller cases than the dimensions given in the OP. I'm starting to get a little nervous here!

Don't be nervous, 5 days is  maximum, we will give you soon , don't be worry

Would you like to bet that you 5 days isn't the maximum?

It's 5 Venus days.

LATOKEN  ●  TRADE REAL ASSETS IN CRYPTO  ●  JOIN ICO NOW
SLACK  |  TELEGRAM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
sikke

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 06:48:22 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2014, 06:59:59 PM by sikke

Looks like this very nice and customer friendly startup factory BTMine was stunned off by positive order QTY.

They had parts in stock to build up to 500 units. But after this thread rushed up 06.01.2014 can only assume they hit order QTY beyond production. 500units in stock was bit misleading advertisement... I never tough it to be true who would have that stock and not sell out. BTMine was too unexperienced in shipping to give too optimistic logistics promise it's been only 5 working days since this order hit the flames.. time is money now. Hashrate is skyrocketing atm.

I would be more worried with the KNC & other pre-order stuff. Is it worth anything anymore while these Avalon 55nm chips hit in mass now! BTMine is not the only one... i know from my sources in Shenzen there are several small shops assembling them now. Same blades + PSU. BTMine was nice enough to get here bitcointalk with no experience. Shenzen is assembling Avalon chips units worth easy 200TH /everyday and it's months away for others preorders to ship..

Also Bitmine Antminers ship like there is no tomorrow for next weeks and months. These two are only things that DO SHIP!! NOW!! Taobao link for Antminer S1 had around +500 orders /day before it was taken down. Price was 8500 yuan --> 9500 yuan before BTC stuff was banned from Taobao last week.

Cancel your order if you wish but thers no hope getting anything equal in next 2-3 difficulty hops. ~20-30days This is still best deal out there which is actually shipping. All others are preorders of beyond date. With overprice.

I'm on BTMine side and will leave positive feedback after my units arrive in few days. Assuming if they work haha.
They are the nice guys here. Maybe BTMine could use some better English sales rep.

excuse my mispellings too, it's my 3rd language.
-s
pmq

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 06:51:25 PM

Miners received, yay!

Thanks, btmine.

Thanks

Video clip about the noise, dark room, not much to see.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uawwmri9rlud6zq/2014-01-13%2020.43.52.mp4
It probably isn't as bad as it sounds in the video, but those are loud machines.
cxboyminer

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 06:52:26 PM

It's funny how everyone is making fun of btmine's delivery dates... 200GH does look amazing, and hopefully they can have enough miners made to ship in a fixed handling days (e.g. within 3 days...).

GL

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
mvalley

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 06:55:43 PM

It's funny how everyone is making fun of btmine's delivery dates... 200GH does look amazing, and hopefully they can have enough miners made to ship in a fixed handling days (e.g. within 3 days...).

GL

The challenge in the bitcoin world is every day counts. And 13 days is a 30% haircut on your profits. If we were buying toasters, these delivery schedules would be fine. But we are buying money making toasters here.

LATOKEN  ●  TRADE REAL ASSETS IN CRYPTO  ●  JOIN ICO NOW
SLACK  |  TELEGRAM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
jacoo

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 06:58:41 PM

Miners received, yay!

Thanks, btmine.

Thanks

Video clip about the noise, dark room, not much to see.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uawwmri9rlud6zq/2014-01-13%2020.43.52.mp4
It probably isn't as bad as it sounds in the video, but those are loud machines.

Thanks for video:)
In my opinion noise level is acceptable. Just lock them in empty room with smoke alarm Grin
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 07:00:30 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2014, 12:20:32 PM by miaviator

Reserved.

PaintShopPro6

Activity: 150

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 07:22:09 PM

PMQ -- any advice for efficient setup?
btmine (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 07:23:40 PM

@ BTmine your communication has not been bad but do everyone here a favor and be honest.

1. Change your in stock to built to order. (This is just a lie you never had 500 units ready to ship) Wold you buy ASIC chips from people that lied to you.

2. Change your shipping dates to 1.5 weeks. (Telling everyone that it will ship today means nothing) Once again will you buy from people that lie and deliver late?

3. Be honest with your shipping dates if there is a delay tell us why. (Your excuses are getting old and I no longer believe them. Americans are use to getting things the day they were told it would ship. Specially something that cost $2000)

4. Set up a way to get our refund. (I am real close at wanting to get my money back not that I don't believe in your product but because I can use that money towards someone who will not lie about their services. You are not the only one in this game.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=409701.0

5. If I do not hear anything productive from you guys I will demand my money back and will purchase from your competitor. I have said before that $2000 is a lot of money to me.

Saying we are doing our best and sorry for the delay does not inform me where my product is. You people have mad over $100,000 in orders in one week I am pretty sure that I am not the only one that feels this way. If I do not get any information with in the next 24 hours I will demand a chargeback.

I run a small business and I to sell products on this forum. People only order items that cost $15 from me and I feel that I have the responsibility to let them know about their orders.

If you do  not change I am 100% sure that you will be loosing money very quickly. Trust is the only thing running this forum. Good luck with future sales

I do not recommend buying this product until they get their story straight. 

1 we made mistake at first , honestly we don't have 500 units in stock , but at the beginning , we evaluate the situation we can produce 100 units a day , so we said we have them in stock, but after that , we encountered some problem.

the first is we don't have enough people to do this work .
the second is we have no experience before , so we have no idea which components we should prepare more so it lead the third problem
when we are producing we don't have enough materials to do this .

2 we can't change shipping dates to 1.5 week , we actually have delay , but until now we didn't delay more than 7 days  , I don't wanna cheat anybody , if I really want to cheat you or just want your money why don't I just leave , just walk away , we already have bitcoin , maybe eventually we can't get the money from paypal , we can also get a lot of bitcoin , and why don't you think in another way , if I want to cheat you , I can say only accept bitcoin , in that way, you can't find me , and I can just disappear , but we use paypal. and if I really want to cheat all of you , why do I write this

3 I am telling you the truth, we indeed have delay , I have mentioned to some people who gave us email, two days ago we can send almost 100 machines, but before delivery, we tested , there is something wrong with a little chip , we had purchased fake chips , they can't work , we want to buy new chips in Shengzheng but all the chips in Shengzheng were sold out , so one of our friends went to Shanghai buy it , so we have to delay. When we fixed it , we find we don't have enough cooler, so we have to buy it , you wish I tell you what ? it sounds ridiculous right , but I can tell you , this is the truth , believe it or not , it's up to you

4 we can refund , actually we already refund to some people , maybe I can't refund it now , cause I don't have bitcoin to refund , I have to wait my friend , btmine is not just me , by the way , I am not a man ,  my name is roxy , I am a girl ,  I don't know technical things , I can just reply your email. if you paid with paypal I can give money back to you immediately .

5 whatever you believe the story is this , the truth is this , before this I am talking to someone on skype , I suggest he or she don't purchase now"
[1:38:01] SIGNAL INFORMATICA: ok.
[1:38:20] SIGNAL INFORMATICA: if you buy now, how long takes to send it to me?
[1:38:25] BTMine: we don't know the postage usually we cover the postage
[1:38:46] BTMine: oh , I suggest you don't buy
[1:39:00] BTMine: cause we have a lot of orders
[1:39:26] BTMine: we don't want anyone disappoint"(talk from skype ),

cause we have no idea when we can ship , we can't promise , that is enough , I don't know what to say , if you want your money back , or buy miners from our competitors , it is your decision ,do  whatever you want .

I am sorry , before this I never said so much sorry , I knew we made mistakes , but you guys just can't forgive us ? I give up defend myself anymore .That's all .
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 07:25:38 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2014, 12:21:27 PM by miaviator

Reserved.

miter_myles

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 07:28:12 PM

You should probably edit the title of the thread to "Out of stock / delays"

And paste what you just posted in the main thread

It's simple - don't take any more orders until you have no shit product in stock.

BTC - 1D7g5395bs7idApTx1KTXrfDW7JUgzx6Z5
LTC - LVFukQnCWUimBxZuXKqTVKy1L2Jb8kZasL
pmq

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 07:28:54 PM

PMQ -- any advice for efficient setup?
Nothing in particular (yet), just turned them on, pointed my browser to the address written on bottom of the machine.
Changed IP according to my LAN, wrote my pool and worker information, and it just started hashing Smiley
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 07:29:08 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2014, 12:22:00 PM by miaviator

Reserved.

jacoo

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 07:31:25 PM

So, I paid 11.01...When can I expect my miners will be shiped?Huh??
edgie13

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 07:33:14 PM

@ BTmine your communication has not been bad but do everyone here a favor and be honest.

1. Change your in stock to built to order. (This is just a lie you never had 500 units ready to ship) Wold you buy ASIC chips from people that lied to you.

2. Change your shipping dates to 1.5 weeks. (Telling everyone that it will ship today means nothing) Once again will you buy from people that lie and deliver late?

3. Be honest with your shipping dates if there is a delay tell us why. (Your excuses are getting old and I no longer believe them. Americans are use to getting things the day they were told it would ship. Specially something that cost $2000)

4. Set up a way to get our refund. (I am real close at wanting to get my money back not that I don't believe in your product but because I can use that money towards someone who will not lie about their services. You are not the only one in this game.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=409701.0

5. If I do not hear anything productive from you guys I will demand my money back and will purchase from your competitor. I have said before that $2000 is a lot of money to me.

Saying we are doing our best and sorry for the delay does not inform me where my product is. You people have mad over $100,000 in orders in one week I am pretty sure that I am not the only one that feels this way. If I do not get any information with in the next 24 hours I will demand a chargeback.

I run a small business and I to sell products on this forum. People only order items that cost $15 from me and I feel that I have the responsibility to let them know about their orders.

If you do  not change I am 100% sure that you will be loosing money very quickly. Trust is the only thing running this forum. Good luck with future sales

I do not recommend buying this product until they get their story straight. 

1 we made mistake at first , honestly we don't have 500 units in stock , but at the beginning , we evaluate the situation we can produce 100 units a day , so we said we have them in stock, but after that , we encountered some problem.

the first is we don't have enough people to do this work .
the second is we have no experience before , so we have no idea which components we should prepare more so it lead the third problem
when we are producing we don't have enough materials to do this .

2 we can't change shipping dates to 1.5 week , we actually have delay , but until now we didn't delay more than 7 days  , I don't wanna cheat anybody , if I really want to cheat you or just want your money why don't I just leave , just walk away , we already have bitcoin , maybe eventually we can't get the money from paypal , we can also get a lot of bitcoin , and why don't you think in another way , if I want to cheat you , I can say only accept bitcoin , in that way, you can't find me , and I can just disappear , but we use paypal. and if I really want to cheat all of you , why do I write this

3 I am telling you the truth, we indeed have delay , I have mentioned to some people who gave us email, two days ago we can send almost 100 machines, but before delivery, we tested , there is something wrong with a little chip , we had purchased fake chips , they can't work , we want to buy new chips in Shengzheng but all the chips in Shengzheng were sold out , so one of our friends went to Shanghai buy it , so we have to delay. When we fixed it , we find we don't have enough cooler, so we have to buy it , you wish I tell you what ? it sounds ridiculous right , but I can tell you , this is the truth , believe it or not , it's up to you

4 we can refund , actually we already refund to some people , maybe I can't refund it now , cause I don't have bitcoin to refund , I have to wait my friend , btmine is not just me , by the way , I am not a man ,  my name is roxy , I am a girl ,  I don't know technical things , I can just reply your email. if you paid with paypal I can give money back to you immediately .

5 whatever you believe the story is this , the truth is this , before this I am talking to someone on skype , I suggest he or she don't purchase now"
[1:38:01] SIGNAL INFORMATICA: ok.
[1:38:20] SIGNAL INFORMATICA: if you buy now, how long takes to send it to me?
[1:38:25] BTMine: we don't know the postage usually we cover the postage
[1:38:46] BTMine: oh , I suggest you don't buy
[1:39:00] BTMine: cause we have a lot of orders
[1:39:26] BTMine: we don't want anyone disappoint"(talk from skype ),

cause we have no idea when we can ship , we can't promise , that is enough , I don't know what to say , if you want your money back , or buy miners from our competitors , it is your decision ,do  whatever you want .

I am sorry , before this I never said so much sorry , I knew we made mistakes , but you guys just can't forgive us ? I give up defend myself anymore .That's all .

Hi Roxy,

Thank you for answering some of our questions. 

Do you  have a shipping schedule yet?  If so, please post it here.  I think it would help.

When will you be able to refund bitcoin to the people who want it? Thanks again.

BTC Scotch fund: 1GFZos2WGknCeVgDtjpHwo3jeJ4tSLVrXS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: