Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:38:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GROUP BUY WORLDWIDE]BTMine v1 Miner 200GH/s BTC 2.4  (Read 97003 times)
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:00:22 PM

Got my 2 today that I paid in BTC.
Neither has the PSU I paid for, even after being this late. I will be reopening my paypal dispute, this is unacceptable.

I have two of the blue PSUs that came with mine that I have no use for. You are welcome to them if you send me a shipping label.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:01:20 PM

Where are you located? And what size? That would be great.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
bobsag3

Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:02:01 PM

Neither has the PSU I paid for, even after being this late. I will be reopening my paypal dispute, this is unacceptable.

I have two of the blue PSUs that came with mine that I have no use for. You are welcome to them if you send me a shipping label.

I would need 4 of them, but I appreciate it.
grumpy619

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:07:02 PM

10-12 days seems about on par with what's been happening lately.

Can anyone confirm or deny if I should just trash the included PSU's in the US?

They are 170-230Vac you need 220v connection for them. See pictures few pages back.

They will work fine as long as they don't blow up.

Now New problem I purchased 2 coolmax PSU and they are rated for 750w @57a and for some reason they are not powering up when connected to the power distribution board. Does both PSU have to match for it to work? are the 2 6 pins are inter changeable? Not sure what's going wrong but it does not power up. I can do the paperclip trick and it runs but it will not power the blade. I'm halfway there just need to get power to the other blade. Anyone know this answer?

Okay so do you have a pic of the other end. I am still running the PSU that came with it on the other side. I'm not sure if I'm putting the plugs in the right place. I'm not even sure what the plugs do. All I know is that the fan would half spin then stop. Anyone else that provided their own PSU have a answer for this?
Reading through all your post is really starting to scare me. Please don't electrocute your self. I don't want to read the yahoo news post about you on the front page with the Headlines GUY that had no clue what he was doing Electrocutes him self trying to setup a bitcoin machine!!!

If the fan half spins and stops then you may be trying to use a PSU that does not have enough amps. You might have fried your PSU. It may still turn on but with any serious power draw it auto shuts off.

+1 on the do no electrocute yourself. You can always sell it as is on the forum or ebay.

You guys rock. Thank you so much for your concerns. I'm pretty good with electronics I've just never dabbled in computers or PSU. I usually find a tutorial or 2 on things I get into but this time around it seems as this forum is the only place to get such information. I take it step by stem and when I'm connecting the power supplies I do take my time and be careful.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀

[ Color  Paper ]
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

udt89

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:35:47 PM

How long until the package actually moves. Geez
twib2

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Helperizer

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 09:11:04 PM

Okay so do you have a pic of the other end. I am still running the PSU that came with it on the other side. I'm not sure if I'm putting the plugs in the right place. I'm not even sure what the plugs do. All I know is that the fan would half spin then stop. Anyone else that provided their own PSU have a answer for this?

Grumpy, do you have me on ignore or something?   I've posted twice about how to hook up the PSU, with a pic the first time and a link to that same pic again.  If that doesn't work for you, I dunno.  The board is also labeled clearly PCIe and EPS.

One more time, here are the pics, taken directly from the earlier responses:

My layout for PCIe/EPS plugs on the left side:  top-left EPS CPU, bottom and right PCIe

My layout for PCIe/EPS plugs on the right side (actually middle board)

Cryptsy Exchange        bcmon: Monitor all your miners in one place!            BTC tips: 1GY9wmMmw1E7DPLzQXt4UPuEuHQN29PixD
grumpy619

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 09:36:57 PM

Grumpy, do you have me on ignore or something?   I've posted twice about how to hook up the PSU, with a pic the first time and a link to that same pic again.  If that doesn't work for you, I dunno.  The board is also labeled clearly PCIe and EPS.

One more time, here are the pics, taken directly from the earlier responses:

My layout for PCIe/EPS plugs on the left side:  top-left EPS CPU, bottom and right PCIe

My layout for PCIe/EPS plugs on the right side (actually middle board)

No I do not I saw that earlier. Just have not done the changes. I will be doing that in the next hour. Also thank you so much for your help

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀

[ Color  Paper ]
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

slavo

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 09:41:00 PM

I finally got it hashing idk how.

one question tho.

fan starts at 100% then cgminer loads; the fan speed decrease and then it goes to 20% i think, but temp is 70°+; is it normal ? I assume it's not since i setup the temp overheat @ 70.

Any help ?

Grin

Its because you set the fan speed at 20%. Remove --avalon-fan 20 from "More Options".

I have nothing @more options.

Try --avalon-fan 20-100.
Target temp: 60
Overheat: 70

Fans are working for some time, then they stop. It works again when i stop and relaunch.

Any ideas ?

I put --avalon-fan 20-100 @more options and temp was great at 2600rpm. (46°)

I just can't use them at 100% forever as i'm in a small flat.
sailem09

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 09:41:11 PM

So I just got my 1-8-14 Avalon Order a few minutes ago and During the unboxing I discovered that my Modules had been bouncing inside the case all over the place during shipping and one of them was damaged I don't know if its major or if it will make the module worthless when I power it on. From the looks of it I think the edge hit the fan a bit to hard. As you can tell in the pictures the whole inside of the case was scratched up heavily from the module moving around. Also In my inspection I came across one of the capacitors being a bit loose at least that's something I can fix but as for the SMD component that looks like it was crushed I don't know Ill update in a bit to let you know what the result is once I fired it up.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/NoxmArgo/BTmineAvalonUnboxing_zps470e2fbe.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/NoxmArgo/BTmineAvalonUnboxing_1_zps9fe80734.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/NoxmArgo/BTmineAvalonUnboxing_2_zpsde3e5fe1.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/NoxmArgo/BTmineAvalonUnboxing_5_zps12cbb6cd.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/NoxmArgo/BTmineAvalonUnboxing_4_zpsea204979.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/NoxmArgo/BTmineAvalonUnboxing_7_zpse5cadd06.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/NoxmArgo/BTmineAvalonUnboxing_16_zpsdc218ef0.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/NoxmArgo/BTmineAvalonUnboxing_6_zps034d21c4.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/NoxmArgo/BTmineAvalonUnboxing_11_zps5af06743.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/NoxmArgo/BTmineAvalonUnboxing_12_zps703adef4.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/NoxmArgo/BTmineAvalonUnboxing_15_zps69dbcfc8.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/NoxmArgo/BTmineAvalonUnboxing_8_zpsd30804b9.jpg
slavo

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 09:51:33 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2014, 10:18:01 PM by slavo

I finally got it hashing idk how.

one question tho.

fan starts at 100% then cgminer loads; the fan speed decrease and then it goes to 20% i think, but temp is 70°+; is it normal ? I assume it's not since i setup the temp overheat @ 70.

Any help ?

Grin

Its because you set the fan speed at 20%. Remove --avalon-fan 20 from "More Options".

I have nothing @more options.

Try --avalon-fan 20-100.
Target temp: 60
Overheat: 70

Fans are working for some time, then they stop. It works again when i stop and relaunch.

Any ideas ?

I put --avalon-fan 20-100 @more options and temp was great at 2600rpm. (46°)

I just can't use them at 100% forever as i'm in a small flat.

Fuck. It seems that it fails when I plug another device on the same electrical outlet. I'm a shitty electrician, so should I ask one to come and see ? I have 10 scrypt miner in the other room; so it's maybe time to check it.

edit : fans are stopping after some time, 1hour or 10mn, it depend. Both PSU's are working fine. they take about 460w each even when fan are stopped (they use a little less)

What should I ask ? I have 9Kw available in my flat, 6kw are for the scrypt miner, and 1 to the btmine in another room. Can I use my wallplugs or do I need new one ? I'm not fluent in english so my electric vocabulary is really poor sorry ^^

I'm not that rich as I put all my money into mining so I want to avoid spending more $ but enough to be safe...

If anyone have good tips for a noob I would appreciate.
twib2

Helperizer

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 09:51:49 PM

Ouch, Sailem09!  Yep, the screws are really easy to strip due to the soft aluminum.

The good news is that the SMD component is just a fuse.  You can replace it or you can bridge it like many of us have done.  Bridging it has the obvious risk of not being protected, so do so at your own risk.  The capacitor is, as you say, an easy fix - just resolder and give it more room for the ribbon cable.  I wish they would have had a bit more foresight - I would never have put so much pressure on a component like that.

Hopefully there's no other hidden damage - if that's the case, you should be able to be up and hashing soon.  You could even hash without the repair but the 5 chips affected on that side of the module that are governed by that fuse just wouldn't run.  Same with the capacitor, but that's more risky, especially if it's shorting something.

Cryptsy Exchange        bcmon: Monitor all your miners in one place!            BTC tips: 1GY9wmMmw1E7DPLzQXt4UPuEuHQN29PixD
sikke

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 10:31:20 PM

Sailem09 looks like you could be OK with that unit with bit component resoldering.

I cannot beleave they ship all these units with all screws loose. I think the weight of that massive heatsink will shake the srews loose during transporting and long flight shaking/vibrating. They should have secured the blades inside. Long transport chain will put the parcel under alot vibrating for long periods. Those screws losen up easy.

I was lucky with this unit. Bottom blade was off (screws bottom of shipping package) the heatsinks got stuck secure enough to hold both of them while upper unit didnt come lose.

cannachris

Activity: 406

cats love crypto | 911 truth @checktheevidence.com

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 10:40:11 PM

Ok i just had a real problem

[match_work_count1] => 154
   [match_work_count2] => 172
   [match_work_count3] => 169
   [match_work_count4] => 175
   [match_work_count5] => 0
   [match_work_count6] => 186
   [match_work_count7] => 206
   [match_work_count8] => 161
   [match_work_count9] => 239
   [match_work_count10] => 138
   [match_work_count11] => 132
   [match_work_count12] => 193
   [match_work_count13] => 169
   [match_work_count14] => 182
   [match_work_count15] => 222
   [match_work_count16] => 164

What can i do to fix this? I suppose I need to open it up?

BTW i checked they were all hashing fine when i got it. I already powered off and back on.

slavo

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:15:25 PM

Back on my fan pb, I can't force a RPM. It keep going up and down idk why. I set temp target to 50, it's now 52° and fan are decreasing speed.

raaaaaah Roll Eyes
Guava

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:19:01 PM

Back on my fan pb, I can't force a RPM. It keep going up and down idk why. I set temp target to 50, it's now 52° and fan are decreasing speed.

raaaaaah Roll Eyes

Some numbers seems to be reversed. Try higher target instead of lower.

1J1VmJKZbeEvNCxTtpcouini15RDkMchRP
twib2

Helperizer

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:28:58 PM

Ok i just had a real problem

[match_work_count1] => 154
   [match_work_count2] => 172
   [match_work_count3] => 169
   [match_work_count4] => 175
   [match_work_count5] => 0
   [match_work_count6] => 186
   [match_work_count7] => 206
   [match_work_count8] => 161
   [match_work_count9] => 239
   [match_work_count10] => 138
   [match_work_count11] => 132
   [match_work_count12] => 193
   [match_work_count13] => 169
   [match_work_count14] => 182
   [match_work_count15] => 222
   [match_work_count16] => 164

What can i do to fix this? I suppose I need to open it up?

BTW i checked they were all hashing fine when i got it. I already powered off and back on.

Wait for longer and give it a chance to "catch" - sometimes the API reporting seems to give non-real responses.  I thought one of my modules was messed up, but it was fine after waiting a bit longer.  It looks like you've only been up a minute.  I'd wait until rates were completely stabilized, say 30-60 minutes, to be sure.  Hopefully, that'll do it for you.  If not, you may already run into the fuse issue (happens at stock speeds too - in fact most of mine blew at stock speeds).

slavo

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:37:08 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2014, 11:52:11 PM by slavo

raaaaaah Roll Eyes

Some numbers seems to be reversed. Try higher target instead of lower.

It's like i can't force cgminer to a fix % fan. I set the temp target at 60 but same problem, it starts hashing with fans at 2600rpm, with --avalon-fan 50 and go down to 2150 and 2060 and 1980 etc etc etc, then stop.

and now its stopped
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 11:51:51 PM

did not get the PSU? that won't be good.

bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:55:46 PM

did not get the PSU? that won't be good.

No PSUs , loose parts, and the replacement power board they sent me for my broken one was crushed and broken itself during shipment. very very unhappy
slavo

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:11:07 AM

can someone post a cgminer conf page without OC working fine with stock psu's ?
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: