Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:31:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GROUP BUY WORLDWIDE]BTMine v1 Miner 200GH/s BTC 2.4  (Read 97003 times)
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 05:25:15 AM

I used corsair tx850 PSU's, I had some 650's but they only put out 52amps so I didn't even try them. Been waiting on the tx850 PSU's, they just came in tonight, have to say the setup on this was super easy, 10 minutes after plugging it in I was mining. Just keeping my fingers crossed now.

are you going to OC?

Finally everything is running and I can stress less...

No, dont plan on over clocking. Not after all the problems people have posted about on here. My PSU's are prob big enough to over clock, I just dont want to risk burning anything up, not yet at least. Fans do make a faint high pitch whistle like noise. I haven't turned my fans down, cause I'd rather keep the blades as cool as possible. I haven't put the side cover back on yet either, does anyone know if it effects the temp of the miner if you leave the side cover off?
The way I see it with the side off it acts like a funnel one push one pull. 

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
twib2

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Helperizer

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 05:44:52 AM

I am not trying to excuse BTmine, but I have noticed looking at this forum and others that have Chinese eruptor cubes for sale used, there is a fairly high rate of module failure out of the box new is common!  

So, that leaves us the consumers with facts to consider, Butterfly Labs is slower than molasses flowing up hill in winter, but the units I own from the have worked flawlessly.  So if we want Chinese delivery speed, we will have to deal with Chinese quality issues.

I wish we could have both quality and speed of delivery, but these do not seem to coexist often in the ASIC's world.  As a former RF Engineer I will take the speed of delivery, the best quality I can buy and do some fine tuning and tweaking of the units I purchase.  I will still be ahead of waiting for a January order with a March delivery date if I am lucky.

Mtnminer

FWIW, I have 7 cubes and they all worked flawlessly, and I only run them at high clock.  I bought them over time, from different vendors even.  That said, they are very finicky with what's on your network - I guess you could consider that a problem with them, but once I solved that it was smooth sailing.

I just got my first 2 Antminer S1s in today.  I set them up and had to downgrade the firmware to avoid the constant beeping/rebooting, but after that, no worries, and now they're running at 205-ish GH/s each.  Nice addition to my btmine unit (that's also hashing perfectly now at 230-ish GH/s, OC'd to 1500).

*shrug*  I think most of these take some tweaking, but since I'm an inveterate optimizer, it's all fun for me.  Wink

Cryptsy Exchange        bcmon: Monitor all your miners in one place!            BTC tips: 1GY9wmMmw1E7DPLzQXt4UPuEuHQN29PixD
mikep2012

Activity: 362

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 06:21:47 AM

btw, are people form btmine answering on skype - i asked about my dead modules a couple of days ago and no answer since then.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
   ██████ ▄████▀  ▄███████
  ████████████   ██████████
 ▐██████████▀  ▄███████████▌
 ██████████   █████▀████████
 ████████▀  ▄████▀  ███████▌
  ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
   ████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
    ▀████████▄  ▄███████▀
      ▀▀█████████████▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
   ██████ ▄████▀  ▄███████
   ████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
    ▀████████▄  ▄███████▀
      ▀▀█████████████▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬
BOUNTY
TWITTER
▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK
SLACK
▬▬▬▬
TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
▬▬▬▬
LINKEDIN
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
   ██████ ▄████▀  ▄███████
   ████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
    ▀████████▄  ▄███████▀
      ▀▀█████████████▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mtnminer

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 06:32:17 AM

I am a retired engineer and as you I enjoy the tweaking and perfecting, but I think many should read our posts and realize these Chinese machines are not a fit for everyone! 

We know that bitcoin mining takes a broad range of computer, code and hardware knowledge.  I do not believe everyone who tries to get into mining understands or know these pertinent details.

I am so eager for my units to arrive to start fine tuning and modifying them to be what I desire them to be!  I enjoy the process as you do!

mtnminer

I am not trying to excuse BTmine, but I have noticed looking at this forum and others that have Chinese eruptor cubes for sale used, there is a fairly high rate of module failure out of the box new is common!  

So, that leaves us the consumers with facts to consider, Butterfly Labs is slower than molasses flowing up hill in winter, but the units I own from the have worked flawlessly.  So if we want Chinese delivery speed, we will have to deal with Chinese quality issues.

I wish we could have both quality and speed of delivery, but these do not seem to coexist often in the ASIC's world.  As a former RF Engineer I will take the speed of delivery, the best quality I can buy and do some fine tuning and tweaking of the units I purchase.  I will still be ahead of waiting for a January order with a March delivery date if I am lucky.

Mtnminer

FWIW, I have 7 cubes and they all worked flawlessly, and I only run them at high clock.  I bought them over time, from different vendors even.  That said, they are very finicky with what's on your network - I guess you could consider that a problem with them, but once I solved that it was smooth sailing.

I just got my first 2 Antminer S1s in today.  I set them up and had to downgrade the firmware to avoid the constant beeping/rebooting, but after that, no worries, and now they're running at 205-ish GH/s each.  Nice addition to my btmine unit (that's also hashing perfectly now at 230-ish GH/s, OC'd to 1500).

*shrug*  I think most of these take some tweaking, but since I'm an inveterate optimizer, it's all fun for me.  Wink
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 07:13:10 AM

So after hashing fine for a while my hashrate slowed a bit and the api shows this.
Code:
   [match_work_count1] => 4009
   [match_work_count2] => 3864
   [match_work_count3] => 0
   [match_work_count4] => 3953
   [match_work_count5] => 4079
   [match_work_count6] => 3772
   [match_work_count7] => 3937
   [match_work_count8] => 3801
   [match_work_count9] => 4013
   [match_work_count10] => 3882
   [match_work_count11] => 4063
   [match_work_count12] => 3896
   [match_work_count13] => 3784
   [match_work_count14] => 3875
   [match_work_count15] => 3977
   [match_work_count16] => 3886
After opening the rig this is what I found on one of the modules. I'm pretty sure the component is making contact with one of the power pins. I am no smd guy and I do not even know for sure if this is the module getting 0. Any suggestions?

cxboyminer

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 08:12:00 AM

Hello all,

for the ones who just received their tracking number, could you please provide feedback and give status here?

I already received my tracking number yesterday but the status is still  :

Wednesday, January 22, 2014    Location    Time    
1    Shipment information received    HONG KONG - HONG KONG    09:15    

So any news about the status of your tracking?
Mine is still in "shipment information received"...

I'm getting boring.... so many days to have it and when I see the quality and all the problems of the people who received it, I don't know if I really want it....

If they dont send then open a dispute on PP (if you used PP to buy this box).

Thanks

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
dozerz
Legendary

Activity: 2215
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 09:11:52 AM

So after hashing fine for a while my hashrate slowed a bit and the api shows this.
Code:
   [match_work_count3] => 0
After opening the rig this is what I found on one of the modules. I'm pretty sure the component is making contact with one of the power pins. I am no smd guy and I do not even know for sure if this is the module getting 0. Any suggestions?

i would try heating it up and removing it. have noticed plenty of bad solder jobs that make contact with other points they shouldnt be.

space for rent, shilling for sats
sikke

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 09:35:01 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2014, 09:47:56 AM by sikke

Code:
   [match_work_count3] => 0

Avalon worker unit with that smd is eather one of these. It's hashing fine  Roll Eyes better not touch it haha.
or

Pictures you supplied are not the worker that is not hashing. Dont resolder it i think that is just ground. Doesnt matter it touching. I had same pin that component is touching twisted and did resoldering and measured it to be ground...

Picture you provided is 1st worker of one of the blades, that would be worker 1 or worker 9 in cgminer apilog
Anyways you have worker 3 cold. That would be 3rd Avalon unit on one of the blades. You have taken picture of Avalon unit 1 on a Blade.

Short the fuses with by soldering or anything like aluminium tape lol see if it gets the unit hashing  Wink

I would say this is what you have cold. Easy way to find what is cold is to let it run for 2 minutes and use your finger to touch the Avalon chips. Depending your pain management level youll fid it easy which one is cold. You wont burn your finger  Roll Eyes

Recap here are the Fuses
dozerz
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:31:06 AM

ive managed to conenct it to usb and cgminer appears to recognise it, however it just cycles through the following:

result return rate low, resetting
reset sequence sent
ava0: idling 32 miners

im open to suggestions as for what to try next....

sikke

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 11:36:59 AM

ive managed to conenct it to usb and cgminer appears to recognise it, however it just cycles through the following:

reset sequence sent

did you start cgmine with  --avalon-options 115200:24:10:D:1400:55

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Avalon

jermwerty

Activity: 472

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 12:07:37 PM

Wow 70 Pages... this thread is getting crazy!

So mine came all beat up also.  One module was "loose" and almost cut the ribbon cable - PICS:

At least I just was able to tape it and move on... ends up I have all good chips except for 5 disabled ones (one of the 16 miner counts shows half the hashes).  Better than a zero!  This thing pulls right at 900W at the wall with two Corsair TX650 supplies - over 2X an ANT!  But I still get ~215 GH or so...
dozerz
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 12:13:27 PM

reset sequence sent

i get an error "invalid avalon options for frequency, must be 256 <= 1024" im confused which value is the frequency?

twib2

Activity: 280

Helperizer

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 12:23:50 PM

reset sequence sent

i get an error "invalid avalon options for frequency, must be 256 <= 1024" im confused which value is the frequency?

1400 is the frequency, and it is correct.  I'm guessing you're using a very old version of cgminer - check the version and make sure you're at least 3.4.3 or higher (I think that's correct).  The current version is 3.10.0.

Cryptsy Exchange        bcmon: Monitor all your miners in one place!            BTC tips: 1GY9wmMmw1E7DPLzQXt4UPuEuHQN29PixD
dozerz
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 12:31:33 PM

reset sequence sent

1400 is the frequency, and it is correct.  I'm guessing you're using a very old version of cgminer - check the version and make sure you're at least 3.4.3 or higher (I think that's correct).  The current version is 3.10.0.

using 3.9 so not sure why it says that.

i started it with 1024 but still nothing. on start i get the error ava0 reset failed! not an avalon c0:08 00 00 00

it starts saying 24 miners, fans spin up like its about to start but then just

reset sequence sent

trinsic

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 01:08:52 PM

Wow 70 Pages... this thread is getting crazy!

So mine came all beat up also.  One module was "loose" and almost cut the ribbon cable - PICS:

At least I just was able to tape it and move on... ends up I have all good chips except for 5 disabled ones (one of the 16 miner counts shows half the hashes).  Better than a zero!  This thing pulls right at 900W at the wall with two Corsair TX650 supplies - over 2X an ANT!  But I still get ~215 GH or so...
My ribbon was the same, replaced it with an ATA33 IDE cable.
Guava

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 01:54:11 PM

Try this

--avalon-options 115200:16:10:D:1400:55

1J1VmJKZbeEvNCxTtpcouini15RDkMchRP
sikke

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 02:09:46 PM

Try this

--avalon-options 115200:16:10:D:1400:55

Yes 16 miners not 24 my mistake.
16 is miner count
10 is asic count per miner
dozerz
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 02:22:53 PM

still same error at startup: ava0 reset failed! not an avalon? (0:08 00 00 00)

then it just cycles through:

reset sequence sent
ava0: idling 16 miners

every time it does this the case fans spin up hard so know the new psus are working.

i have 4 capacitors that have come completely off, but some chips should function without these?

portron

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:17:13 PM

This is getting ridiculous. 

Ordered 1/8 (they said 1/9)
1/22 was sent a non functional tracking number, they said this is what they received from the shipping company, asked me to resend my address.
1/24 no emails, no responses.  I'm worried they went on Chinese New Years.

After seeing all these QC issues, being lied to that it was in stock, getting junk tracking numbers, I don't have much trust in these guys.

Has anybody heard from them in a few days?
dozerz
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:27:16 PM

This is getting ridiculous. 

Ordered 1/8 (they said 1/9)
1/22 was sent a non functional tracking number, they said this is what they received from the shipping company, asked me to resend my address.
1/24 no emails, no responses.  I'm worried they went on Chinese New Years.

After seeing all these QC issues, being lied to that it was in stock, getting junk tracking numbers, I don't have much trust in these guys.

Has anybody heard from them in a few days?

spoke to them today via email, very responsive once you open a paypal claim.

im just going to return it, with it not starting assume the controller board is fried, although i can see no evidence of any damage.

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: