Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:44:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GROUP BUY WORLDWIDE]BTMine v1 Miner 200GH/s BTC 2.4  (Read 97003 times)
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:49:27 PM

Does anyone know what time it is in china? Or are they trying to use the date it is here I the US.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hechay

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:50:50 PM

The machines should be sent to DHL tonight and you ll get tracking soon.

If they are delay more, they ll refund. They are not scammer. People all please be patient.
Bhosted

Activity: 328
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:53:18 PM

Does anyone know what time it is in china? Or are they trying to use the date it is here I the US.

11:53 pm 1/16
mikep2012

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:56:44 PM

The machines should be sent to DHL tonight ...

this is getting more interesting, and i hope you're not talking about those ordered on 7.01 that are marked as shipped - and since its very close to midnight in Shenzhen - what "tonight" are you referring to? tomorrow "tonight" Shenzhen - or tonight US time?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
   ██████ ▄████▀  ▄███████
  ████████████   ██████████
 ▐██████████▀  ▄███████████▌
 ██████████   █████▀████████
 ████████▀  ▄████▀  ███████▌
  ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
   ████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
    ▀████████▄  ▄███████▀
      ▀▀█████████████▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
   ██████ ▄████▀  ▄███████
   ████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
    ▀████████▄  ▄███████▀
      ▀▀█████████████▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬
BOUNTY
TWITTER
▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK
SLACK
▬▬▬▬
TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
▬▬▬▬
LINKEDIN
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
   ██████ ▄████▀  ▄███████
   ████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
    ▀████████▄  ▄███████▀
      ▀▀█████████████▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
babaji.ca

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:04:52 PM

If they are delay more, they ll refund. They are not scammer. People all please be patient.

Sorry, but who are you? Why do you speak for them?

These were marked as shipped and were to have left the factory on Monday the 13th.

Btmine told me they would reach DHL on Wenesday. It's now Wednesday night in Hongkong. and we still have no tracking number.

BTmine should 'man up' and be more forthcoming with information.
greenbtc

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:10:10 PM

Made a request for refund yesterday.
Btmine promised to return btc in eternal day. 24 hours have passed. Nothing back. Skype empty.
email pm have no responds.....

I am here , we will refund you, but we don't have bitcoin to refund you , today we just refunded 21 btc to one guy , we really don't have bitcoin now , when we have , we will refund you , sorry

What about my order? I have been waiting for my BTC refund as well.
greenbtc

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:11:33 PM

Sorry, but who are you? Why do you speak for them?

These were marked as shipped and were to have left the factory on Monday the 13th.

Btmine told me they would reach DHL on Wenesday. It's now Wednesday night in Hongkong. and we still have no tracking number.

BTmine should 'man up' and be more forthcoming with information.

Agreed.

Getting a hold of them right now is becoming tiresome.
Bhosted

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:13:40 PM

I know this is no joking matter but I wonder if I where to mail them 20 large pizzas if they would move the production along a bit faster.
I have received my ordered that was placed on 1/6 but have nothing on the one placed on 1/8
MrClown

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:27:18 PM

SCAMMER!
Bhosted

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:28:44 PM

Btmine promised to return btc in eternal day. 24 hours have passed. Nothing back. Skype empty.

I am here , we will refund you, but we don't have bitcoin to refund you , today we just refunded 21 btc to one guy , we really don't have bitcoin now , when we have , we will refund you , sorry

when did you ask for your refund?
grumpy619

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:32:36 PM

So I just got an email that stated they were shipped. The down side is that they did not yet provided me/us with a tracking number. Assuming they are telling the truth the packages are no longer in their possession and no other information has been given to them by the company that transports to HongKong. Adjusting for time delay and the fact that I am on pacific time. My order was on the 7 today makes 7 days and counting. If the timing is right it will take anothe 3 to 4 days anything faster would be a miricle. Now the real question is how much will 200GH/s mine now. I think they just saw people buy the machines with no Idea about mining.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀

[ Color  Paper ]
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

grumpy619

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:40:33 PM

SCAMMER!

You have 3 posts and your 3rd one is claiming that a company is scamming? Did you purchase a machine? Did you get money or BTC taken from you. BTmine is slow to respond but has explained there actions. I don't know maybe you are someone who has been on this forum but decided that they needed a new account for some reason. I also noticed that it is your first post on this thread. Why are you coming in guns blazing with scamming acusations?

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀

[ Color  Paper ]
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

greenbtc

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:45:59 PM

when did you ask for your refund?

Morning of the 13th.
Bhosted

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:51:40 PM

So how many post will it take for me to not be a Jr Member. Customer service on Skype isn't giving anymore information other than to say "We will ship all machines before January 24.Domestic and foreign orders"
Hechay

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 05:06:28 PM

I have no relationship to BTMINE.

But I had a chance to go to their factory and watched them when they were working. You may review the topic to see the pictures I uploaded.

I have no idea why they will be scammer since they have a big factory, a good team ( about 20 workers I can see there ).

They work so hard. When I come, it was 11,12pm already but they still worked to producing more products.

Some workers has a hurt on their hand since the product sliced them.

I DO NOT PROTECT THEM.

But I want to tell what I see in their company.

They had a mistake about advertising but they fixed it.

For order on 1/7, they may send the tracking late tonight, please believe them. If they tell you the product is shipped, this mean it is already forwarded to DHL.

DHL makes a small delay and get back the tracking to them slow. They must wait for it. This is reason why you may not have tracking at this time.

Again, I m not Btmine and have no RELATIONSHIP to Btmine.

What I wrote is what I see. You can trust me or now. It's up to you.
Astal

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 05:14:37 PM

But I had a chance to go to their factory and watched them when they were working. You may review the topic to see the pictures I uploaded.

I have no idea why they will be scammer since they have a big factory, a good team ( about 20 workers I can see there ).

They work so hard. When I come, it was 11,12pm already but they still worked to producing more products.

I DO NOT PROTECT THEM.

For order on 1/7, they may send the tracking late tonight, please believe them. If they tell you the product is shipped, this mean it is already forwarded to DHL.

DHL makes a small delay and get back the tracking to them slow. They must wait for it. This is reason why you may not have tracking at this time.

I appreciate your efforts in vetting this company. Your pictures and comments put a lot of my concerns at ease.

They do need to step up their communications and provide daily updates on order status. Many of us put a lot of money upfront and this is not an unreasonable request.
Slander

Activity: 171

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 05:22:47 PM

SCAMMER!

You have 3 posts and your 3rd one is claiming that a company is scamming? Did you purchase a machine? Did you get money or BTC taken from you. BTmine is slow to respond but has explained there actions. I don't know maybe you are someone who has been on this forum but decided that they needed a new account for some reason. I also noticed that it is your first post on this thread. Why are you coming in guns blazing with scamming acusations?

Its that miaviator loser again. Everyone put him on ignore so he just made a new profile so he could cry some more.

The mods should ban for this kind of behaviour.
PaintShopPro6

Activity: 150

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 05:27:12 PM

Slender, I am in agreement.
babaji.ca

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 05:28:46 PM

I DO NOT PROTECT THEM.

That all may be true, and thanks for your pictures.

Since you do not work for them, you should not be giving shipping updates or making excuses for them.

What should happen......btmine needs to be more communicative if there has been another delay and give us some real information
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 05:35:29 PM

SCAMMER!

Its that miaviator loser again. Everyone put him on ignore so he just made a new profile so he could cry some more.

The mods should ban for this kind of behaviour.

Nice try.

More likely it's you being pissy.  I have no issues with BTMine.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: