Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:58:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GROUP BUY WORLDWIDE]BTMine v1 Miner 200GH/s BTC 2.4  (Read 97003 times)
pinwc4

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:11:46 PM

Could someone post the dimension of the fuse, or what SMD package they used?  Also do they have any number printed on them to help identify what they are?  I ordered a few of these miners so I might as well order some spare fuses. 

Thanks for digging into that problem.  Hopefully the ones I get will be OK but better to be prepared.

Here's all I have on the fuses I pulled:

Surface mount, two square solder pads on the underside of each fuse.

Length 3.4 mm
Width 1.66 mm
Height 1.25 mm

Markings "8 0"

That's all there was.

Is that enough for you to tell us the appropriate replacements?  If so, what is the next higher current?  I'm presuming DigiKey would be fine?

Thanks!
- Tye

Thanks for the info.  That would probably be a 1206 (3216) sized fuse then.  I tried looking at some manufactures to figure out what the rating would be.  I have not found any matches though.  The 80 probably represents the rating however the various manufacturers do different codes, there is no standard.  And it does not mean 80 Amps.  I asked BTmine for the rating, hopefully they will let us know.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gamer67

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:12:39 PM

Other then the delay time. The crap build. @ 2050 it was not a bad price. Now getting that money back and then some that's another story. They said my stuff will get to me today. I just hope it's not in to bad a shape. I am guessing that they did not test the units before they got out.

Did anyone get the stock PCU working on 110? And is the built in wifi good enough to run?

No offense, but you can get an S1 (180GH/s) for 1.9BTC right now. Considering the majority of these were delayed and wont ship for some time still...still think this is a good deal?

Yeah considering that to do that I would need to get a refund. Convert $ to BTC then send coin to BITmain then wait for shipping. Unless the units you speak of can reach 220 GH/s the. U are correct.

AFAIK  with the Antminer S1, 200 GH/s is easily achievable. Also the system will only be pulling around 500w.

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
pinwc4

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:19:46 PM

For those of you who ordered this with power supplies and received one of the new versions of this miner does the new version of the miner work on 120V circuits like the original version?  Since mine have finally shipped I need to figure out if I should order power supplies. 
sikke

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:21:33 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2014, 05:37:25 PM by sikke

Could someone post the dimension of the fuse, or what SMD package they used?  Also do they have any number printed on them to help identify what they are?  I ordered a few of these miners so I might as well order some spare fuses.  

Thanks for digging into that problem.  Hopefully the ones I get will be OK but better to be prepared.

Length 3.4 mm
Width 1.66 mm
Height 1.25 mm

Markings "8 0"

That's all there was.

Is that enough for you to tell us the appropriate replacements?  If so, what is the next higher current?  I'm presuming DigiKey would be fine?

Thanks!
- Tye

Thanks for the info.  That would probably be a 1206 (3216) sized fuse then.  I tried looking at some manufactures to figure out what the rating would be.  I have not found any matches though.  The 80 probably represents the rating however the various manufacturers do different codes, there is no standard.  And it does not mean 80 Amps.  I asked BTmine for the rating, hopefully they will let us know.  

I'm willing to pay bounty to oneone helping me to fix why these 5 units are not hashing, left ones are. Chips inside the red area are all cold. I cant see anything wrong in the board but i'm no SMT expert. I can solder tho.

I can take better pics of the components tomorrow.

half speed
sikke

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:24:56 PM

For those of you who ordered this with power supplies and received one of the new versions of this miner does the new version of the miner work on 120V circuits like the original version?  Since mine have finally shipped I need to figure out if I should order power supplies. 

Photos of the PSU it says 170vac - 240vac dont have 110 in Europe so i cannot blow up one of these to test Smiley
Light is bit poor but expand enough and you can see the 170vac

http://imgur.com/a/x3o86
https://i.imgur.com/0RT7VIw.jpg
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:58:55 PM

The miner is running, but I got some problems.

1. Cannot login to the miner over Wifi.
After setup using the cable I did setup a connection using Wifi. The miner is hashing now, the router does see the miner ipadress. But access the miner is not possible does anybody knows the fix?

2. Hashing speed is low.
The hashing speed is around 172Gh/s instead of 200+ How can I fix this?

3. LOUD sound.
Is there a option available to reduce the fan speed to automatic mode?

greenbtc

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 06:28:41 PM

Other then the delay time. The crap build. @ 2050 it was not a bad price. Now getting that money back and then some that's another story. They said my stuff will get to me today. I just hope it's not in to bad a shape. I am guessing that they did not test the units before they got out.

Did anyone get the stock PCU working on 110? And is the built in wifi good enough to run?

No offense, but you can get an S1 (180GH/s) for 1.9BTC right now. Considering the majority of these were delayed and wont ship for some time still...still think this is a good deal?

Yeah considering that to do that I would need to get a refund. Convert $ to BTC then send coin to BITmain then wait for shipping. Unless the units you speak of can reach 220 GH/s the. U are correct.

At the time when i made my BTmine orders and paid.. Bitmine was out-of stock and not shipping also price was 2.4BTC or more. Back then this was a good deal. i dont take account the electricity costs here, i only wanted neat packet with as many GH/s i can get. All the delays and such cost maybe 1BTC loss of mining with easyer difficultys... only if you would have ordered these in December... they would have done ROI by now.

It's the game of Bitcoin mining and buying hardwares the market is so so Overheated atm. that thers no good deals out there. Only maybe Bitmain now. Only company that ships, they have so big production going on right now they sold +6k units in Taobao for Chinese customers -30% (7500¥)what they charged from overseas clients past month.. They can afford several price drops still in next months. Antiminer might go for 1BTC soon. Their production costs are much much lower.

Best deal is what you can get in-hands and hashing right away. +1 week shipping is something you can expect anything you order from Shenzen mainland China.

Hello everybody,

Please be informed that we will join soon the list of Avalon's provider.

We are waiting from our providers similar material than the one used by Btmine and our goal is to sell the miner without the PSU around 1.5/1.6 BTC, shipping included. Our next goal is to send you the miner a maximum of 8 working days after your payment.

I know it is quiet long but we cannot do faster and keep the price targeted (staff).

We will let you know when we are ready to start manufacturing and post some pictures/videos.
So please keep an eye in the group buy section.

For the one who have problem with Btmine material, please be also informed that we will be able to sell you replacement parts as we have the same provider than this company.

Mine safe!

Does BTMine just keep rebranding or something? I realize there's tons of this Avalon stuff floating around China, but c'mon...
FarmerOak

Activity: 231

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 06:34:46 PM

Could someone post the dimension of the fuse, or what SMD package they used?  Also do they have any number printed on them to help identify what they are?  I ordered a few of these miners so I might as well order some spare fuses.  

Thanks for digging into that problem.  Hopefully the ones I get will be OK but better to be prepared.

Length 3.4 mm
Width 1.66 mm
Height 1.25 mm

Markings "8 0"

That's all there was.

Is that enough for you to tell us the appropriate replacements?  If so, what is the next higher current?  I'm presuming DigiKey would be fine?

Thanks!
- Tye

I'm willing to pay bounty to oneone helping me to fix why these 5 units are not hashing, left ones are. Chips inside the red area are all cold. I cant see anything wrong in the board but i'm no SMT expert. I can solder tho.

I can take better pics of the components tomorrow.

half speed

I have the exact same problem with one of my modules. Half are cold, and the module is running at exactly 50%. I feel like these miners are slowly dieing.

mtnminer

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 06:35:08 PM

I am interested, please send me a link to your group buy post, that I may follow it.  I am deeply invested in this Bitmin equipment.  Let's not clog and confuse this sting of posts, as it is very important to many of us.

Mtnminer

At the time when i made my BTmine orders and paid.. Bitmine was out-of stock and not shipping also price was 2.4BTC or more. Back then this was a good deal. i dont take account the electricity costs here, i only wanted neat packet with as many GH/s i can get. All the delays and such cost maybe 1BTC loss of mining with easyer difficultys... only if you would have ordered these in December... they would have done ROI by now.

It's the game of Bitcoin mining and buying hardwares the market is so so Overheated atm. that thers no good deals out there. Only maybe Bitmain now. Only company that ships, they have so big production going on right now they sold +6k units in Taobao for Chinese customers -30% (7500¥)what they charged from overseas clients past month.. They can afford several price drops still in next months. Antiminer might go for 1BTC soon. Their production costs are much much lower.

Best deal is what you can get in-hands and hashing right away. +1 week shipping is something you can expect anything you order from Shenzen mainland China.

Hello everybody,

Please be informed that we will join soon the list of Avalon's provider.

We are waiting from our providers similar material than the one used by Btmine and our goal is to sell the miner without the PSU around 1.5/1.6 BTC, shipping included. Our next goal is to send you the miner a maximum of 8 working days after your payment.

I know it is quiet long but we cannot do faster and keep the targeted price (staff).

We will let you know when we are ready to start manufacturing and post some pictures/videos.
So please keep an eye in the group buy section.

For the one who have problem with Btmine material, please be also informed that we will be able to sell you replacement parts as we have the same provider than this company.

Mine safe!
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 06:55:08 PM

It feels like I'm freaking waiting for Santa. I just can't wait till this is behind me.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
mtnminer

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 07:13:04 PM

I agree with you 100%, I wish Santa would hurry!

Mtnminer

It feels like I'm freaking waiting for Santa. I just can't wait till this is behind me.
bitwhizz
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 07:32:31 PM

Selling two BTMINER in hand for 2.4 bitcoins, if anyone is interested,PM me
trinsic

Activity: 205

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 07:33:57 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2014, 07:44:41 PM by trinsic

3. LOUD sound.

--avalon-fan in CGMiner settings under more options. I believe the setting is in reverse though, put it at 90 and it is quiet, 20 and it is full speed.

edit: by quiet I of course mean quieter, these are nothing like the original ones for sale at the start of this thread (with video evidence in the thread showing them being quiet). The fans are 36w and even at the lowest setting are too loud to be in the same room with, it's like server equipment.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 07:35:27 PM

Selling two BTMINER in hand for 2.4 bitcoins, if anyone is interested,PM me

I wish I had more coin. The funny thing is. Bitcoins are starting to feel like poker chips that are accepted around the world.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
robbcarpdm

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 07:59:08 PM

Announcing the UnicornHasher 200 TH plus 100% OC if you tip her.

She loves uuus  long time.......please no coin only paper fit in g-stringy

Lots of good BTC and free virus'

You show us money ....we bear all =)

Sorry I .....I am playing with the language thing......but this is going to get stupid when all these knock offs hit middle of next moth after chinese new year..... so keep some spare coin ......I see $3 per GH soon plus shipping.

Race to the bottom begins in March for sure.....hang on tight

Cheers,
sikke

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 08:01:23 PM

3. LOUD sound.

--avalon-fan in CGMiner settings under more options. I believe the setting is in reverse though, put it at 90 and it is quiet, 20 and it is full speed.

edit: by quiet I of course mean quieter, these are nothing like the original ones for sale at the start of this thread (with video evidence in the thread showing them being quiet). The fans are 36w and even at the lowest setting are too loud to be in the same room with, it's like server equipment.

I have two units one is reverse otherone is not.

Unit1 with working RPM in webui  "--avalon-fan 20" seems to put the fans around 20% very quiet
Unit2 with unworking RPM in webui "--avalon-fan 80" seems to put the fans around 20% very quiet. Value 20 is very loud 80%
Guava

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 08:04:32 PM

Announcing the UnicornHasher 200 TH plus 100% OC if you tip her.

She loves uuus  long time.......please no coin only paper fit in g-stringy

Lots of good BTC and free virus'

You show us money ....we bear all =)

Sorry I .....I am playing with the language thing......but this is going to get stupid when all these knock offs hit middle of next moth after chinese new year..... so keep some spare coin ......I see $3 per GH soon plus shipping.

Race to the bottom begins in March for sure.....hang on tight

Cheers,

I love this race. Every week is a new price.
Kncminer is gonna shit their pants when Avalon/Bitmain hits $3/GHs

1J1VmJKZbeEvNCxTtpcouini15RDkMchRP
bitwhizz
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 08:05:22 PM

howto find out the IP for the BTminer/ how do i log into the interface
Guava

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 08:06:56 PM

3. LOUD sound.

I have two units one is reverse otherone is not.

Unit1 with working RPM in webui  "--avalon-fan 20" seems to put the fans around 20% very quiet
Unit2 with unworking RPM in webui "--avalon-fan 80" seems to put the fans around 20% very quiet. Value 20 is very loud 80%

Check the PWM cable. Color should be Black/Red/Yellow/Blue.

Guava

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 08:08:31 PM

howto find out the IP for the BTminer/ how do i log into the interface

Look at the bottom. IP should be written on the bottom of the case.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: