Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:49:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GROUP BUY WORLDWIDE]BTMine v1 Miner 200GH/s BTC 2.4  (Read 97003 times)
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:29:37 AM

Good to know. What I want to know is who is daring enough to go and over clock what they have? I would but I have no knowledge of this.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
twib2

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Helperizer

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:43:34 AM

Good to know. What I want to know is who is daring enough to go and over clock what they have? I would but I have no knowledge of this.

I did, and ran just fine for a day, and then these surface mounted fuses on each module started to blow.  ;-)  But I only went to 1500 MHz.  I'll probably go there again, but for now I'll rest and enjoy my workaround/repair.

Still not sure why they fused them so tightly - some have lost modules (presumably) to the too-easy-to-blow fuses even at the stock 1400 MHz.  These are labeled "8 0" but I'm not sure what that means.  I lost a total of 8 of the 14 I had, some of them at 1400 even.  2 modules did not have fuses - presumably and older iteration even though the boards were labeled the same; but some had fuses and 2 capacitors where others had just two capacitors slightly moved.

Just for information purposes, to overclock these, just change 1400 in your Cgminer configuration to something like 1500 (which BTW I understand is stock for these chips, even though it's not stock for these BTMine units).  I heard that someone was running them at 1600, but I'm not sure if I'll be going there.

Cryptsy Exchange        bcmon: Monitor all your miners in one place!            BTC tips: 1GY9wmMmw1E7DPLzQXt4UPuEuHQN29PixD
FarmerOak

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:48:03 AM

Got both of my modules back up! Removed the fuses and dropped a glob of solder between the leads. Hashing away happy now. I will NOT be going back to 1500, and am staying at 1300 for a bit. I'll keep it at 1400 max until someone comes up with a work around (I'm thinking bigger fuses, but that could get dangerous too). Thanks again twib2

grumpy619

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:56:46 AM

I did, and ran just fine for a day, and then these surface mounted fuses on each module started to blow.  ;-)  But I only went to 1500 MHz.  I'll probably go there again, but for now I'll rest and enjoy my workaround/repair.

Still not sure why they fused them so tightly - some have lost modules (presumably) to the too-easy-to-blow fuses even at the stock 1400 MHz.  These are labeled "8 0" but I'm not sure what that means.  I lost a total of 8 of the 14 I had, some of them at 1400 even.  2 modules did not have fuses - presumably and older iteration even though the boards were labeled the same; but some had fuses and 2 capacitors where others had just two capacitors slightly moved.

Just for information purposes, to overclock these, just change 1400 in your Cgminer configuration to something like 1500 (which BTW I understand is stock for these chips, even though it's not stock for these BTMine units).  I heard that someone was running them at 1600, but I'm not sure if I'll be going there.

Good to know I can't wait till I get mine in. I wanna see the build on the product. Looking at the factory they had in the pics I'm wondering if they were hand soldering them. Maybe us bitching about shipment made them rush to produce. I would love to put one of these together i bet the prices are dirt cheap. I guess its time to call my buddy that does business in china. Other then that If the blades can run on a Raspberry Pi I wonder why they don't just sell them that way like the ASICminer blades. This would be a great DIY so the amount of BTC you mine will be based on your how many blades you make by hand. Other then that thanks for the heads up.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀

[ Color  Paper ]
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

twib2

Helperizer

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 04:08:34 AM

That'd be cool.  From what I could tell, you just need one tplink w/ avalon image from ckolvas or the avalon wiki (or RPi + cgminer/bfgminer I suppose), 8 dual-module Avalon v2 cards,  2 backplanes, a control unit, a power input board, 2 heatsinks w/ thermal pads, and that's about it.

If you do get a line on DIY makings, please keep us in the loop - now that I've "layed on hands" for this, I'd feel comfortable putting them together from module-parts (just not component level, lol).

BTW, it's way, way easier to hook up the cables if you take out the top blade first (only has two connections, BUT be careful removing the ribbon cable and putting it back on!).

Cryptsy Exchange        bcmon: Monitor all your miners in one place!            BTC tips: 1GY9wmMmw1E7DPLzQXt4UPuEuHQN29PixD
pinwc4

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 04:25:28 AM

Could someone post the dimension of the fuse, or what SMD package they used?  Also do they have any number printed on them to help identify what they are?  I ordered a few of these miners so I might as well order some spare fuses. 

Thanks for digging into that problem.  Hopefully the ones I get will be OK but better to be prepared.
greenbtc

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 04:37:51 AM

I do not have tracking for my 2 orders yet as well.

Bob what date do they have you listed?

1/9

Has anyone had any luck contacting these guys at all in the past 24 hours?
udt89

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 04:43:34 AM

It's the weekend. They're not working
Professoruss

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 05:02:33 AM

I talked to jenny via Skype around midnight pst Friday night. Got my tracking number for my 1/8 order around 5am. Only shows shipping info received.

ZClassic Block Explorer|BTC: 1Hu6oYgiLeFySD9QjNs9vmDycC4bzWFsQo | LTC: MBHLcCcgq9wV1KtPPPA4egkWU839KCsgGq | ZEC: t1TtiE4yZjqpBSkzJWAS3jKB54t9fMQ9nm4 |ZCL: t1PSxBAKfvXK2EDJPwMQfsBWH4on94fULLV
grumpy619

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 05:14:20 AM

It is Sunday there now. Once the package gets to DHL it only takes one night to get to LA then customs has to inspect it. From DHL it goes real fast.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀

[ Color  Paper ]
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

mchu168

Activity: 188

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 05:20:35 AM

Holy Cow!  I drive to Tahoe and by the time I arrive you guys have found the fix to my rig!!!  Awesome.

Now if I could just find somebody who can solder - it's been 20 years since my circuits class...  maybe I can watch some YouTube videos and get some tips.

This is the best forum on the Internet, bar none!!!!
Professoruss

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 05:23:53 AM

It is Sunday there now. Once the package gets to DHL it only takes one night to get to LA then customs has to inspect it. From DHL it goes real fast.

That's what I was thinking. I'm hoping Tuesday delivery, but I'm assuming Wednesday due to the holiday.

ZClassic Block Explorer|BTC: 1Hu6oYgiLeFySD9QjNs9vmDycC4bzWFsQo | LTC: MBHLcCcgq9wV1KtPPPA4egkWU839KCsgGq | ZEC: t1TtiE4yZjqpBSkzJWAS3jKB54t9fMQ9nm4 |ZCL: t1PSxBAKfvXK2EDJPwMQfsBWH4on94fULLV
twib2

Helperizer

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 05:36:54 AM

Could someone post the dimension of the fuse, or what SMD package they used?  Also do they have any number printed on them to help identify what they are?  I ordered a few of these miners so I might as well order some spare fuses. 

Thanks for digging into that problem.  Hopefully the ones I get will be OK but better to be prepared.

I just put the bag of them away.  The only marking they have on them is "8 0" and they're small black SMD components.  At a guess, I'd say they were about 1/8 inch or maybe 3mm.  I can measure them tomorrow if you like.  If you can help figure out which ones to order, that'd be great - though I'd want one a bit more stout.

babaji.ca

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 06:56:46 AM

Holy Cow!  I drive to Tahoe and by the time I arrive you guys have found the fix to my rig!!!  Awesome.

Now if I could just find somebody who can solder - it's been 20 years since my circuits class...  maybe I can watch some YouTube videos and get some tips.

This is the best forum on the Internet, bar none!!!!

Yeah, no kidding,  what a bunch of resourceful hackers!
Gamer67

Activity: 294

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 07:58:39 AM

Just got my 2.4 BTC refund.

At least they eventually kept their word. Shame I could not get what I wanted.

Anyone know of any reliable  deals going on ?

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
grumpy619

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 08:35:52 AM

Anyone know of any reliable  deals going on ?

Honestly at the moment they were the best deal. All of china is going to start selling these machines in a couple of weeks.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀

[ Color  Paper ]
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

sikke

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 10:26:30 AM

Anyone know of any reliable  deals going on ?

Honestly at the moment they were the best deal. All of china is going to start selling these machines in a couple of weeks.

+1 next months market is flooded with these Avalon chip machines and difficulty will get another 10 days +30% 10days + 30% bumbs.

This was the best deal after Bitmain Antminer S1. I like that i can get more GH/s out of this ignoring the electricity. Every seller has stock issues because this stuff sells, all they can produce. Antminer maybe gets more stock every week but i cant see any deal that would reliably ship next week before CNY holidays. During holidays whole China will shut down and 1billion people will move places to go home see the family. it's biggest human movement in the world. So for next 3 weeks it's hard to get any Chinamade ASIC from order to in-hands.

I also like this unit because it's in neat case. I've tried to order more of these but they didnt take my orders. I got several units in DHL hands now. Monday will be setup day Smiley

Special thanks to twib2 and FarmerOak for studying the board. I have bypassed some 2amps fuses in my 13port USB hubs that run Antminer U1 sticks. Seems so i will be doing same stuff for these boards when they arrive. My initial plan was to hook them up with dual 1200w psus with 100A single rail. Maybe 1 PSU could handle the stock speed but it's never good to run psu at 100% capacity 24/7. That being said maybe these stock psus cant handle eaven stock speed for longer timers, we will see.

PSU i'm gonna try.
http://www.fspgroupusa.com/aurum-pro-gold-1200-au1200pro/p/881.html
http://www.hardocp.com/article/2012/04/18/fsp_aurum_pro_gold_1200_power_supply_review/4#.UtupX7Q8LRY

madao

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 11:56:47 AM

My full BTC refund of 2.4 also just came through.

I do not doubt that this outfit had the best of intentions getting in.
For now, I will bide my time for new opportunities

1PgVAFtdNoKeFDmCc6Vq2jd72au8qjj8wE
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 02:42:20 PM

What pools are people using these with? Anyone try hooking it up to something called 'cgwatcher' http://manotechnology.blogspot.com/p/cgwatcher.html#download?

I have been using BTCguild and it seems to be coming up with a lower hash rate at the pool end. It stays at a constant 232Gh in OpenWrt and BTCguild only reports 210-220Gh. AT BTCguild I have the minimum difficulty set to 128 on PPLNS. Is there a better pool for these?

Cheers, 
M3kk

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 02:48:40 PM

What pools are people using these with? Anyone try hooking it up to something called 'cgwatcher' http://manotechnology.blogspot.com/p/cgwatcher.html#download?

I have been using BTCguild and it seems to be coming up with a lower hash rate at the pool end. It stays at a constant 232Gh in OpenWrt and BTCguild only reports 210-220Gh. AT BTCguild I have the minimum difficulty set to 128 on PPLNS. Is there a better pool for these?

Cheers, 

OC ed?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: