Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:23:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GROUP BUY WORLDWIDE]BTMine v1 Miner 200GH/s BTC 2.4  (Read 97003 times)
BeerPimp

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:59:16 PM

Update: order on 1/7 just got word that package is in customs in Los Angeles.

Dang DHL is fast to States.  What value you had it declared and how much tax you guys in states have to pay. In europe we have vat of 19-24% of the value, most countrys have no import tax for computer equipment.

Pretty sure there is no import tax for computer equipment into the US.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
udt89

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 12:16:57 AM

Dang DHL is fast to States.  What value you had it declared and how much tax you guys in states have to pay. In europe we have vat of 19-24% of the value, most countrys have no import tax for computer equipment.

Yup no tax on computer equipment
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 12:22:24 AM

Once I get this machine up and running I'm thinking of selling. Price could go up If I have proof of hash rates and all that huh?

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
elaramus

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 12:26:01 AM

--avalon-options 115200:24:10:D:1500:55 from the command prompt.
--avalon-options 115200:16:D:1400:55  (1400Mhz)

if you set

--avalon-options 115200:16:D:1500:55  (You're overclocking from stock by 100 Mhz)

The values are baud : miners : asic count : timeout : frequency : technology.

CORRECTED: (The above values are missing the 'asic count' parameter.) corrected strings below

--avalon-options 115200:16:10:D:1400:55  (1400Mhz)

if you set

--avalon-options 115200:16:10:D:1500:55  (You're overclocking from stock by 100 Mhz)

Slander

Activity: 171

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:08:57 AM

Anyone have time to write up some instructions? with pictures

I'd be willing to donate

Can do. Possibly will take pictures of whole unboxing in our warehouse and make setup quides.
English not my main so i dont like to write too much.

Ordered with PSU gonna scrape them and replace with proper. Maybe initial tests with stock setup.
I have 8 units of 1250w Chieftec PSU:s that have single rail of 12v 102A. Our outside temprature in here is -18c -0F haha i possible place them in 5-10c ambient temperature warehouse. Was reading today in here about that guy in Australia who is running his KNC stuff in carage with outside temperature of 40c 108f  !!! wow i would die in that temp. Yes as a human i would die. Apparently KNC not..

I would be happy to proof read and correct your english  Smiley
jermwerty

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:28:14 AM

The story I heard was they declared a too low of value on the packages thus causing extra scrutiny.  I told BTMine next time ship all US-bound devices as a group and declare a higher value as our VAT is 0% on electronics.

As for it being in LA, that seems strange, I don't see any note if going through HK Customs like I did with all my old Avalons.  I am somewhat afraid we just saw a status update sourced from the LA DHL office but the miners are still in HK - that would suck!

Mine says:

Further Detail:
Special clearance requirement for goods being imported to a Free Trade or Export Processing Zone

Next Step:
Processing and transfer of the shipment to the relevant Zone will be completed as soon as cleared by Customs.

r1senfa17h

Activity: 226

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:11:27 AM

I just received DHL tracking info for 7 of my 14 miners that I bought on 1/09. The other 7 will ship 'today' (their time) - which is another day later than promised. I really hope these arrive in good condition.

1N3o5Kyvb4iECiJ3WKScKY8xTVXxf1hMvA
Professoruss

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:51:13 AM

Meanwhile, my 1/8 still doesn't have tracking.

ZClassic Block Explorer|BTC: 1Hu6oYgiLeFySD9QjNs9vmDycC4bzWFsQo | LTC: MBHLcCcgq9wV1KtPPPA4egkWU839KCsgGq | ZEC: t1TtiE4yZjqpBSkzJWAS3jKB54t9fMQ9nm4 |ZCL: t1PSxBAKfvXK2EDJPwMQfsBWH4on94fULLV
icet208

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 07:44:46 AM

still waiting for a refund!!!
MaZo360

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 10:07:19 AM

If you paid with PayPal you'll have to open a dispute as their funds seem to have been frozen. If you paid with BTC, well...

People who ordered on 01/09 receiving their tracking prior to ones who ordered on 01/08 also makes little sense.
mchu168

Activity: 188

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:09:06 PM

HELP!!!

I think I may have blown something in my miner.  I was moving my miners around to different outlets, and after that I powered up one of my BTMine Avalons and now my hashrate is ~130Gh/s instead of the 200Gh/s I was getting before.  I tried all the obvious things such as moving the miner back to the original outlet, swapping both power supplies around including trying a new PSU, etc.  Nothing seems to help.

I also did a visual inspection to see if anything was obviously damaged/loose/etc and nothing seems unusual.  Unfortunately I'm not an electrical guy so I can't whip out a meter and start probing the boards, although I do have a multimeter if someone could tell me what to check.

Any ideas?
BeerPimp

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:15:58 PM

HELP!!!

I think I may have blown something in my miner.  I was moving my miners around to different outlets, and after that I powered up one of my BTMine Avalons and now my hashrate is ~130Gh/s instead of the 200Gh/s I was getting before.  I tried all the obvious things such as moving the miner back to the original outlet, swapping both power supplies around including trying a new PSU, etc.  Nothing seems to help.

I also did a visual inspection to see if anything was obviously damaged/loose/etc and nothing seems unusual.  Unfortunately I'm not an electrical guy so I can't whip out a meter and start probing the boards, although I do have a multimeter if someone could tell me what to check.

Any ideas?

Are both power supplies powering up?
mchu168

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:25:44 PM

HELP!!!

I think I may have blown something in my miner.  I was moving my miners around to different outlets, and after that I powered up one of my BTMine Avalons and now my hashrate is ~130Gh/s instead of the 200Gh/s I was getting before.  I tried all the obvious things such as moving the miner back to the original outlet, swapping both power supplies around including trying a new PSU, etc.  Nothing seems to help.

I also did a visual inspection to see if anything was obviously damaged/loose/etc and nothing seems unusual.  Unfortunately I'm not an electrical guy so I can't whip out a meter and start probing the boards, although I do have a multimeter if someone could tell me what to check.

Any ideas?

Yep - they are both running.  I've swapped them between both sides and tried to substitute each with another higher rated PSU (I only have one spare so I had to alternate).  Nothing seems to matter.  Still get 130Gh/s.  I also put a killowatt meter on it, and the miner is only sucking ~700 watts or so, instead of 950-1000 watts before.  It seems like either something is limiting the power to the Avalon chips or ~30% of the Avalon chips are not hashing and therefore the miner is drawing less power.  I don't really know how to isolate the problem.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:50:38 PM

Just looked up my order it has been processed in by customs in LA. I think that means It just got through. Now I'm waiting for delivery no set date yet but I'm hoping it will be soon and that DHL runs on MLK day. Crossing Fingers. Cheers..

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
greenbtc

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:58:02 PM

Anyone had any luck getting a refund or ahold of these guys? This is ridiculous, totally should've pulled a maviator when I had the chance.
greenbtc

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:59:04 PM

If you paid with PayPal you'll have to open a dispute as their funds seem to have been frozen. If you paid with BTC, well...

People who ordered on 01/09 receiving their tracking prior to ones who ordered on 01/08 also makes little sense.

Yep, these guys are turning out to be SCAMMERS, as others had alluded to.
pinwc4

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:02:57 PM

So is anyone else who ordered on the 7th's tracking number still showing a status of only Shipping Information Received?  I got my tracking number Thursday but there has been no movement all.  I see other people posting that their package is showing movement so maybe I am just that unlucky or is it possible DHL is not updating the tracking information for my package?
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 04:21:35 PM

Anyone had any luck getting a refund or ahold of these guys? This is ridiculous, totally should've pulled a maviator when I had the chance.

Wait, I'm a verb on this topic?

cxboyminer

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:33:37 PM

So is anyone else who ordered on the 7th's tracking number still showing a status of only Shipping Information Received?  I got my tracking number Thursday but there has been no movement all.  I see other people posting that their package is showing movement so maybe I am just that unlucky or is it possible DHL is not updating the tracking information for my package?

Maybe yours is stuck in the customs?

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
mchu168

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:38:21 PM

HELP!!!

I think I may have blown something in my miner.  I was moving my miners around to different outlets, and after that I powered up one of my BTMine Avalons and now my hashrate is ~130Gh/s instead of the 200Gh/s I was getting before.  I tried all the obvious things such as moving the miner back to the original outlet, swapping both power supplies around including trying a new PSU, etc.  Nothing seems to help.

I also did a visual inspection to see if anything was obviously damaged/loose/etc and nothing seems unusual.  Unfortunately I'm not an electrical guy so I can't whip out a meter and start probing the boards, although I do have a multimeter if someone could tell me what to check.

Any ideas?

Yep - they are both running.  I've swapped them between both sides and tried to substitute each with another higher rated PSU (I only have one spare so I had to alternate).  Nothing seems to matter.  Still get 130Gh/s.  I also put a killowatt meter on it, and the miner is only sucking ~700 watts or so, instead of 950-1000 watts before.  It seems like either something is limiting the power to the Avalon chips or ~30% of the Avalon chips are not hashing and therefore the miner is drawing less power.  I don't really know how to isolate the problem.

I just took the whole damn thing apart and isolated the problem to one of the Avalon boards.  It's only hashing at ~30Gh/s, while the other board is still doing a solid 100-120Gh/s.

I guess I'm going to try to contact BTMine to get a replacement.  We'll see how that goes....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: