Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:22:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GROUP BUY WORLDWIDE]BTMine v1 Miner 200GH/s BTC 2.4  (Read 97003 times)
sikke

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:06:07 PM

You can control fan noise with --avalon-fan in CGMiner extra settings.

Thx i tested randomly some values to that is "--avalon-fan 50" running them in 50% ?
Seems so the unit went quet.

Unit1 with working RPM  "--avalon-fan 20" seems to put the fans around 20% very quiet
Unit2 with unworking RPM "--avalon-fan 80" seems to put the fans around 20% very quiet. Value 20 is very loud 80%

if i swap values they both go 80% haha  Roll Eyes they got some cables crossing?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xer0

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

°^°

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:46:56 PM

got my tracking, but it's still just "info received"

jeez... that thing will land on ebay, unopened  Cheesy
greenbtc

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:51:17 PM

Got my BTC refund yesterday, just figured I'd share that. Took a while, but got it.
9mm-btc

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 02:46:09 PM

Got my BTC refund yesterday, just figured I'd share that. Took a while, but got it.

How long did it take?  I am still waiting on my refund.
mtnminer

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 03:43:19 PM

I am patiently but eagerly awaiting 2 ordered on the 9/10 and 3 ordered on the 13/14.  I believe my three ordered on the 13/14 were about the last ones, before the announced closing these out for more orders.  I paid for all of mine with bitcoin and I have order numbers.

As soon as I receive tracking number, more details on the orders or they arrive I will post updates for all to see.

Mtnminer
mtnminer

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 03:45:04 PM

Thank you for posting this update and all the detailed information, videos and photos.  I am sure this will prove very helpful to all of us.

Mtnminer

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5d6stcwhspe2uv4/2014-01-20%2012.32.55.mp4
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r02ak0tpnxdidhj/2014-01-20%2012.50.16.mp4
Download for HD quality

Here is 2 of these babys hashing away. Dropbox fails and rotated the video 90d download to view propelly.
Sound is not that bad from the unit which has working fans that report RPM ~2500 it's not loud at all.
Left unit in the video has fan RPM report 0 in the webpage and it's fans are stuck at 100%.
All cables connected but i'll propably replace the fans later.

luv my babys they are hashing nicely and i got more coming tomorrow.
Sofar so good. i let them warm up then replacing psu etc.

more photos coming.
http://imgur.com/a/x3o86

First one of my units had ugly dent on it. I suspect someone has dopped it at factory.
Stock PSUs are two Rail 12v 25A

Both of my units are hashing 180GH/s ..... out of the box. Further inspection shows their QA Sad too bad they are in a hurry and tired.
This is what i find.

After fixing those broken pins my miner is doing 220GH/s now. Reported hash in BTCGuild 221GH/s
 Roll Eyes Grin Tongue

So be ready to QA your miners. I'm opening the second one now.
-Edit-
Disassembling and reassembling the scond unit brought life to those 2 missing modules didnt find anything wrong but after careful reassembly it's hashing 220 too now.
Quess the backplane was loose in that unit.

ps. DHL picked up more units for me  Roll Eyes

bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 03:51:35 PM

Got my tracking for my 2 paid with BTC... but only after I opened the dispute. Still at info received as well.
pvudh

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:20:22 PM

08.01.2014 received today
Good job btmine Smiley

Where are you in the world? My 1/7 has not made it to me yet.
Thailand Cheesy
greenbtc

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:24:54 PM

How long did it take?  I am still waiting on my refund.

Took about 8 days to be honest.
pinwc4

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:26:01 PM

My package from the 7th is finally shipping.  It had been stuck on Shipping Information Received since Thursday evening.  Finally today DHL received the package.  So for those of you that see it you may get stuck for quite a few days like I did.  
r1senfa17h

Activity: 226

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:29:29 PM

Just received tracking info for the remaining 7 (of 14) I ordered on 1/9. Still no estimated delivery date from DHL on any of them. They split the shipments into two groups of 3 and two groups of 4. I'm in the states, so I'm hoping to receive the first shipment before Friday. After reading all of the posts about broken pieces and whatnot, I'm going to be closely inspecting each of them before powering on.

At least I was able to get an electrician out to my house to install 6 x 30amp 240v circuits in time. Now I'm just worried about cooling  Shocked

Edit: Does anyone know if DHL will deliver these on Saturdays? I see that DHL offers Saturday delivery as an option, but I don't know if BTMine selected it.

1N3o5Kyvb4iECiJ3WKScKY8xTVXxf1hMvA
grumpy619

Merit: 255

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:34:11 PM

Other then the delay time. The crap build. @ 2050 it was not a bad price. Now getting that money back and then some that's another story. They said my stuff will get to me today. I just hope it's not in to bad a shape. I am guessing that they did not test the units before they got out.

Did anyone get the stock PCU working on 110? And is the built in wifi good enough to run?

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
greenbtc

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:36:09 PM

Just received tracking info for the remaining 7 (of 14) I ordered on 1/9. Still no estimated delivery date from DHL on any of them. They split the shipments into two groups of 3 and two groups of 4. I'm in the states, so I'm hoping to receive the first shipment before Friday. After reading all of the posts about broken pieces and whatnot, I'm going to be closely inspecting each of them before powering on.

At least I was able to get an electrician out to my house to install 6 x 30amp 240v circuits in time. Now I'm just worried about cooling  Shocked

Edit: Does anyone know if DHL will deliver these on Saturdays? I see that DHL offers Saturday delivery as an option, but I don't know if BTMine selected it.

Yeah, have fun with the heat. I use about 7,000-8,000 watts of my operation to completely heat my house (3200 sq ft) and I'm at about 44 degrees N.. Any excess over that goes to my "datacenter" which has plenty of cooling.
greenbtc

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:37:48 PM

Other then the delay time. The crap build. @ 2050 it was not a bad price. Now getting that money back and then some that's another story. They said my stuff will get to me today. I just hope it's not in to bad a shape. I am guessing that they did not test the units before they got out.

Did anyone get the stock PCU working on 110? And is the built in wifi good enough to run?

No offense, but you can get an S1 (180GH/s) for 1.9BTC right now. Considering the majority of these were delayed and wont ship for some time still...still think this is a good deal?
resort
Copper Member

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:47:20 PM

I Ordered on Jan 07, today it arived via DHL, but the customs in eastern europe said they gonna hold it for two days to declare its price... Anyway can someone direct me to a link (or send me an pm) on how to setup this miner working cause its my very first btc miner... Thanks.
r1senfa17h

Activity: 226

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:48:18 PM

Yeah, have fun with the heat. I use about 7,000-8,000 watts of my operation to completely heat my house (3200 sq ft) and I'm at about 44 degrees N.. Any excess over that goes to my "datacenter" which has plenty of cooling.

Yeah, I appreciate the info - I had no other reference point to compare and my house sounds very comparable to yours (including basement). I'm at ~42.5 degrees N, so not too far off.

1N3o5Kyvb4iECiJ3WKScKY8xTVXxf1hMvA
greenbtc

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:56:45 PM

Yeah, I appreciate the info - I had no other reference point to compare and my house sounds very comparable to yours (including basement). I'm at ~42.5 degrees N, so not too far off.

The wife loves it, it's perfect until the ambient temperature outside is about 40F. Then the house gets 80F+ and it's not so great. (Okay, I'll admit I love it too since the wife wears less clothes when its 80+ in the house...lol!). Even when it was -34F out about 3 weeks ago my house was still holding above 60F w/ no extra heat from my wood/oil stove.
grumpy619

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:58:35 PM

No offense, but you can get an S1 (180GH/s) for 1.9BTC right now. Considering the majority of these were delayed and wont ship for some time still...still think this is a good deal?

Yeah considering that to do that I would need to get a refund. Convert $ to BTC then send coin to BITmain then wait for shipping. Unless the units you speak of can reach 220 GH/s the. U are correct.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀

[ Color  Paper ]
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

grumpy619

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:00:12 PM

The wife loves it, it's perfect until the ambient temperature outside is about 40F. Then the house gets 80F+ and it's not so great. (Okay, I'll admit I love it too since the wife wears less clothes when its 80+ in the house...lol!). Even when it was -34F out about 3 weeks ago my house was still holding above 60F w/ no extra heat from my wood/oil stove.

Nice I wish I ca. Use the machine as a heater I am in SD and boy it's been halt in the day time here lately

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀

[ Color  Paper ]
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

sikke

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:08:24 PM

Yeah considering that to do that I would need to get a refund. Convert $ to BTC then send coin to BITmain then wait for shipping. Unless the units you speak of can reach 220 GH/s the. U are correct.

At the time when i made my BTmine orders and paid.. Bitmine was out-of stock and not shipping also price was 2.4BTC or more. Back then this was a good deal. i dont take account the electricity costs here, i only wanted neat packet with as many GH/s i can get. All the delays and such cost maybe 1BTC loss of mining with easyer difficultys... only if you would have ordered these in December... they would have done ROI by now.

It's the game of Bitcoin mining and buying hardwares the market is so so Overheated atm. that thers no good deals out there. Only maybe Bitmain now. Only company that ships, they have so big production going on right now they sold +6k units in Taobao for Chinese customers -30% (7500¥)what they charged from overseas clients past month.. They can afford several price drops still in next months. Antiminer might go for 1BTC soon. Their production costs are much much lower.

Best deal is what you can get in-hands and hashing right away. +1 week shipping is something you can expect anything you order from Shenzen mainland China.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: