Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:24:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GROUP BUY WORLDWIDE]BTMine v1 Miner 200GH/s BTC 2.4  (Read 97003 times)
Professoruss

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:00:47 AM

10-12 days seems about on par with what's been happening lately.

Can anyone confirm or deny if I should just trash the included PSU's in the US?

ZClassic Block Explorer|BTC: 1Hu6oYgiLeFySD9QjNs9vmDycC4bzWFsQo | LTC: MBHLcCcgq9wV1KtPPPA4egkWU839KCsgGq | ZEC: t1TtiE4yZjqpBSkzJWAS3jKB54t9fMQ9nm4 |ZCL: t1PSxBAKfvXK2EDJPwMQfsBWH4on94fULLV

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:13:24 AM

I need some help with my miner I just got today. Some back ground.
I plugged the miner directly to my router and connected to the supplied ip.
It gave me a connection error when I entered my pool details. In hindsight it was probably the pool lagging and nothing wrong with the miner.
I started to follow the antminer setup guide. As soon as I switched the protocol to DHCP Client I could no longer connect to the miner. I tried several things found from google, ended with resetting the tplink on the mine, I believe I reset it anyway. Before that I tried plugging it into my pc via ethernet and no dice there either. I would be ok with using the usb and cgminer on my pc. I tried this and used zadig to switch the driver. Cgminer errored out saying "are you sure it's an avalon". I think I need to unplug a usb jumper in the unit, though I am not sure where it would be.
trinsic

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:30:46 AM

With no experience in soldering I fixed the broken capacitor Cheesy Looks messy but I kept it in the lines and angled it away to give more room.

Now I just need a cable...
mtnminer

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:33:10 AM

Glad to hear you received your tracking number, I am waiting on mine for the 10th.  I hope I get is soon.

Mtnminer

Finally got tracking number.  The 22nd their time. 12 days after order date. 4 days after promised ship date.  Only positive is he accepts PayPal.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:35:31 AM

Sell it on ebay EU hahah

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
mtnminer

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:37:06 AM

Yes, I just my tracking number for my order on the 10th!!!!  It is in Hong Kong, hopefully in the U.S. tomorrow!

Mtnminer

Glad to hear you received your tracking number, I am waiting on mine for the 10th.  I hope I get is soon.

Mtnminer

Finally got tracking number.  The 22nd their time. 12 days after order date. 4 days after promised ship date.  Only positive is he accepts PayPal.
Professoruss

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:51:58 AM

Sell it on ebay EU hahah

So don't run the PSU's?

ZClassic Block Explorer|BTC: 1Hu6oYgiLeFySD9QjNs9vmDycC4bzWFsQo | LTC: MBHLcCcgq9wV1KtPPPA4egkWU839KCsgGq | ZEC: t1TtiE4yZjqpBSkzJWAS3jKB54t9fMQ9nm4 |ZCL: t1PSxBAKfvXK2EDJPwMQfsBWH4on94fULLV
trinsic

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 05:12:16 AM

They're very cheap Chinese branded PSU's, one of mine turned into a smoke machine so I dumped them for 750w FSP and Superflower units.
udt89

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 05:12:48 AM

I would just buy new PSU. I wouldn't trust the supplied PSU
FarmerOak

Activity: 231

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 05:21:23 AM

Can anyone write a guide on how to use this through USB on a computer? Do we bypass the ethernet card all together, and hook the blue USB plug right into a laptop?

Is this right:
1. Unplug the blue USB plug from the network card.
2. Plug it into my laptop.
3. Download http://zadig.akeo.ie/
4. Change the drivers to use WinUSB.
5. Download CGMiner, enter my info, and run it? Will it connect to the miner?
6. Is this reversible, if I get another network card from BTminer?

Any steps would be appreciated!

trinsic

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 05:25:51 AM

Search this thread for "zadig".
FarmerOak

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 05:37:52 AM

Search this thread for "zadig".

Thanks, I did and it helped. And it looks like my instructions above are right. Do you know how easy is it to reverse if I got another netwrok card?

grumpy619

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 05:50:34 AM

Soooo I went to fry's got a single rail 750w 56v and it spins the fan then quits on me. Does this mean that the 56 is not strong enough to power one blade and that super jet fan that comes with the miner? Does anyone know what I can get from frys that will get this thing to run.

2. I tried to connect it to my raspberry Pi and the Pi is giving me 100% error. Does anyone know the command for the Pi to see the CGminer running. I know that I can add it via that page but have no clue how to get there.

So far this machine has been a headache. I wish they would have tested it.

On top of that I can't connect to the TP Link card. I have no clue what's going on and I'm real close to getting real mad at the people that made this. I had good words for them but I'm really loosing faith. The only thing i can depend on is that the people in this forum has been great. Thanks for the helpful tips. I'm just getting close to the end of my rope.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀

[ Color  Paper ]
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

sacskate

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 05:54:44 AM

Soooo I went to fry's got a single rail 750w 56v and it spins the fan then quits on me. Does this mean that the 56 is not strong enough to power one blade and that super jet fan that comes with the miner? Does anyone know what I can get from frys that will get this thing to run.

2. I tried to connect it to my raspberry Pi and the Pi is giving me 100% error. Does anyone know the command for the Pi to see the CGminer running. I know that I can add it via that page but have no clue how to get there.

So far this machine has been a headache. I wish they would have tested it.

On top of that I can't connect to the TP Link card. I have no clue what's going on and I'm real close to getting real mad at the people that made this. I had good words for them but I'm really loosing faith. The only thing i can depend on is that the people in this forum has been great. Thanks for the helpful tips. I'm just getting close to the end of my rope.

After messing with mine all day I finally got it working via ethernet to my router. What problems are you having with the tp link?
grumpy619

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:01:26 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 11:46:58 PM by grumpy619

any help would be highly appreciated.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀

[ Color  Paper ]
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

sacskate

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:09:11 AM

Try plugging it in to your router, then logging into your router and see if it shows the ip. DHCP changes the ip automatically so that's probably why you couldn't connect to that ip today.

Edit: The ip will be listed under attached devices or something like that.
FarmerOak

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:40:05 AM

Anyone know where we can buy a replacement TPlink? Even if I could get one I wouldn't be sure how to configure it.

grumpy619

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:42:59 AM

No dice I even tried to scan for the IP address. I think I ended up resetting the TP link card. I think I'm just going to get the raspberry Pi running this is no bueno.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀

[ Color  Paper ]
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

sacskate

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:44:42 AM

Did you try 192.168.0.100? That's the default
I reset mine with the little button on the front and it just reset to that ip.
grumpy619

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:52:09 AM

Did you try 192.168.0.100? That's the default
I reset mine with the little button on the front and it just reset to that ip.

I will try that next Thank you.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀

[ Color  Paper ]
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: