Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:01:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 [705] 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722552 times)
Wesiematic

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:47:48 PM

People, we are not holding DRK speculating on short term valuation!

All coins i mined until now at the end price always comes out to cover electricity plus a small profit.
It´s always the same ....

And now ASICs are on the scrypt networks coin prices will decline because of the low powerbills.
ROI is not that important. I think time for GPU minig is over.
Looks like scrypt-n and X11 is not the new home for GPU miners. If they woud, Nethash would already be much higher
on coins like DRK and VTC. I am sorry with that if i am right because i lost 2000€ because of worthless hardware

if you buy asics and you're going out of roi you bought worthless hardware but good graphic cards are
not worthless, not even after one year.

there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...
thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:50:38 PM

Anyone buying ASICs for scrypt needs their head examined.
TingCoin

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:51:18 PM

11 270s and 1 6870 give me ~13Mh/s which has been getting me about 10 DRK/day,

thats a whopping 6 dollars a day.

same rigs same setup mine Einsteinium (EMC2) you will get 17.7 dollars.

per month $180 vs $531 dollars.

calculations taken directly from coinwarz.com

the ONLY good thing came out of darkcoin project is X11.

I'm sorry, but you're a fucking bell end.
Only good thing is X11? Listen up. Clearly, you must be a typical miner-dumper. I understand that, yeah DarkCoin isn't that profitable to mine (well, actually it is right now, but usually it isn't so much compared to the daily coins).

What Darkcoin is trying to do, is what Bitcoin set out to do originally. Be exactly the same as cash.

With Bitcoin, and other typical altcoins you're not anonymous beyond the fact your payment address isn't linked to your identity. As soon as someone gets your payment address they can link that to all your activity. Not to mention the fact that I'm pretty sure the US govt has access to HDD's/keylogs/mics/cams of all US citizens, and Apple product users, wouldn't be surprised if Windows OS's also have their malware on. So they can link addresses to you anyway. This isn't even my main concern.

Think about it this way: There are currently people writing programs to predict the price movement of bitcoin based on blockchain analysis. Almost like the spiders of search engines that crawl websites, think like spiders that crawl the blockchain.

Long story short, if crypto is the future of money and all payments are public - ALL trading of the commodity will eventually be AUTOMATED. Obviously this is already the case with our current currencys/stocks/shares. BUT, if EVERYTHING is transparent, this allows the richest people, with the best coders/programmers/hardware to completely control the market. This will change the face of "wall street trading" as we know it today, meaning their will be far less players in the game, far less "hands on deck" needed as machines take over.

Is this the world you want to live in?

This is also the reason I think when DarkSend is finished, eventually all transactions should be anonymous by default (with the option for transparency so exchanges or whatever can show the users they've paid if they wish).

You have to not be so narrow minded, think about the bigger picture my friend.

EDIT: This is me thinking way in to the future from a technology standpoint.
Obviously, DRK has HUGE potential value in the longterm due to it's anonymity. If DRK ends up being the "go-to anon coin" and gambling/adult/market sites adopt it, boom.

Any posts from me that were posted in Russian were NOT from me. A cykablyat obtained my forum login details when they were leaked, I was inactive from the forum at that time.
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:54:19 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 04:18:48 PM by splawik21

YEP, low diff and I get 0,62 DRK/hour so 14,88/day !!! YES YES YES.....dont mine it to early guys Tongue
Some write that it`s not profitable but persistent ones will win. With my 4x 280x + i5 I get 0,0189 BTC/day - electricity.... so get more that any other scrypt coin mining.... who knows how long it lasts....

mow much do you pay per kwh

Prezzo dell'Energia - F1 €/kWh 0,117500
Prezzo dell'Energia - F2 €/kWh 0,041500
Prezzo dell'Energia - F3 €/kWh 0,041500

So I have 4 gpu 280x every conumes about 200watt/h = 4*200watt = 0,8 kWh (assuming just on my eye looking at counter don`t have a killawatt) If 280x takes less than 200 watt for hour...the proifitability will rise Smiley
I get 9000 Mhash/s with them.

60hours a week pay 0,1175 euro/kWh = 7,05 euro
60hours a week pay 0,0415 euro/kWh = 2,49 euro
and 2 days of weekend = 48 hours pay 0,0415 euro/kWh = 1,5936
---------------
After 1 WEEK of 7/24 mining it costs me 11,13 euro + VAT (10%)
After 1 MONTH of 7/24 mining it costs me 47,71 euro + VAT (10%)
1 month costs of electricity is 52,48 euro
---------------
I get ~7,5 drk/day nowadays...today almost doubled coins with this low diff....
7,5 coin * ~0,0013BTC/coin = 0,00975BTC/day * 30 days = 0,2925BTC * 370 euro = 108,22 euro profit - 52,48 euro costs of electricity = 55,74 euro clear profit @ 4x 280x gpu

EDIT: sorry I did wrong calculations with weekly hours Smiley - too much mathetmatics Cheesy

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
splawik21
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:08:35 PM

People, we are not holding DRK speculating on short term valuation!

All coins i mined until now at the end price always comes out to cover electricity plus a small profit.
It´s always the same ....

And now ASICs are on the scrypt networks coin prices will decline because of the low powerbills.
ROI is not that important. I think time for GPU minig is over.
Looks like scrypt-n and X11 is not the new home for GPU miners. If they woud, Nethash would already be much higher
on coins like DRK and VTC. I am sorry with that if i am right because i lost 2000€ because of worthless hardware

Stopping mining will get you for sure to losing your investition... Mine anyway and hold....put another 500euro of your pocket to pay the bills for future growing and high price of the coin.
Event If I mine under cost I will mine anyway... btw. didn`t sell btc for pay the electricity yet, paying form my pocket Wink

splawik21
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:23:11 PM

I would be more than happy if someone dumped into my 0.00125 order Smiley.

Are you now more than happy? Smiley

Kartoff

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:27:50 PM

PLEASE STOP CALCULATING PROFIT AT DAILY BASIS !!! Don't you learn in crypto world patience is most important ?!?!

I mine DRK since 2 months now and only sold 400 coins in the beginning... Now i mine regardless of daily profit and so on and wont quit to mine DRK until i find something better but seems there will be nothing better soon...
DRK is the best summer coin obviously ! I will mine them all summer surely !
splawik21
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:43:04 PM

PLEASE STOP CALCULATING PROFIT AT DAILY BASIS !!! Don't you learn in crypto world patience is most important ?!?!

I mine DRK since 2 months now and only sold 400 coins in the beginning... Now i mine regardless of daily profit and so on and wont quit to mine DRK until i find something better but seems there will be nothing better soon...
me toooooooo Smiley we`re going to have 38 C - 40 C here in Italy.
Finally don`t have to bother of searching other coins. And I SLEEP better Smiley

Kartoff

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:50:50 PM

Finally don`t have to bother of searching other coins. And I SLEEP better Smiley

So nice spoken Cheesy I sleep well too and have free time instead of seeking for some new coins every day Cheesy I live in Bulgaria and it snowed here this morning  Huh Didn't expect snow in mid April but cards are feeling better... I also expect more than 36C soon but i am sure GPU's will not pass 75C like they did last summer with Scrypt where they where about 90C all the time  Tongue
splawik21
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:12:32 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 05:33:28 PM by splawik21

So nice spoken Cheesy I sleep well too and have free time instead of seeking for some new coins every day Cheesy I live in Bulgaria and it snowed here this morning  Huh Didn't expect snow in mid April but cards are feeling better... I also expect more than 36C soon but i am sure GPU's will not pass 75C like they did last summer with Scrypt where they where about 90C all the time  Tongue

had the same, one gpu I`ve burned - 7970 went away...now passed more than 3 months  since I`ve sent it to the guarancy service...how much time will I have to wait till it gets back?

btw. http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/mt-gox-abandons-civil-rehabilitation-procedure-calls-liquidation/2014/04/16 my btc and fiat money, could afford to buy another ~5k drk now for it if gox would be live Sad but on the other hand:

"mtgox recovery

Victory

We did it.  Mark has been removed from office, and the administrator has taken over MtGox. This is incredible news because that means all servers and equipment are now under control of the court, and Mark can no longer touch them. This will greatly help the ongoing investigation.  Rest assured that the reason why this happened was because of the unrelenting work of the community, reporting on suspected bitcoins under Mark’s control, and bringing forward all illicit actions done by him.  We had very brave people who came forward, and as a result, the supervisor/administrator got the full picture. The insecure source code, $500 million debt (and many other things we cannot disclose at this point), made it impossible for MtGox to reopen to begin with.  There is no way a restart would have ever been able to make back our money.  Civil rehabilitation would have involved re-using the code that lead to our coins being stolen.  As a result the 200k bitcoins that were found would have been potentially put at risk again, or kept hostage.  Besides that it could also have let to our bitcoins being used to fund it, instead of going back to their rightful owners.  At least now we can be sure that bankruptcy proceedings will follow shortly, and that we can look forward to seeing those 200k bitcoins returned to us.  That means we expect to see 20% of everyone's bitcoin/money recovered.  

We predict the actual bankruptcy proceeding to take about 1 to 1.5 years (civil rehab would have taken a similar amount of time). Many people contacted us, asking to join our lawsuit so they can be registered as creditors.  We are now checking if this is the best option for you, or if it is better to directly file as a creditor yourself.  At this time you do not have to take any action yet.  We will send an update about this soon.  Either way we will do everything possible from our end to have the bitcoins paid out in actual bitcoins, instead of having them converted to another currency.  We cannot guarantee it will happen, but we will try our very best with the administrator and the court.

Olivier"

EDIT: btw If someone of you had lost there money please subscribe your losts: http://www.mtgoxrecovery.com/

coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:26:43 PM

So nice spoken Cheesy I sleep well too and have free time instead of seeking for some new coins every day Cheesy I live in Bulgaria and it snowed here this morning  Huh Didn't expect snow in mid April but cards are feeling better... I also expect more than 36C soon but i am sure GPU's will not pass 75C like they did last summer with Scrypt where they where about 90C all the time  Tongue

I've mined quite a few DRK coins and I'm cranking them out now, but I tested Groestl coin algo and when it comes to heat generation and power draw, that is pretty hard to beat.

It's just not worth the effort.

You have to mine DRK with a view that each coin will be worth $250. Then it's a super profitable coin.

The only other option is to mine something else and buy DRK.
splawik21
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:37:28 PM

I've mined quite a few DRK coins and I'm cranking them out now, but I tested Groestl coin algo and when it comes to heat generation and power draw, that is pretty hard to beat.

It's just not worth the effort.

You have to mine DRK with a view that each coin will be worth $250. Then it's a super profitable coin.

The only other option is to mine something else and buy DRK.

Exactly, I mine everyday at least 1500$-2500$ a day thats cool attitude! After half a year I`ll become a milioner in PLN zloty Wink

drkman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:43:45 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 06:14:50 PM by drkman

Coin Development Ideas for those controlling Darkcoin

-Consider implementing strategies that encourages the saving and holding of Dark.  
     One example, implementing a hybrid POW/POS model.  This could take the form of a dividend paid out to the holders of Dark who are thus rewarded by refusing to sell.  The dividend does not have to be alot.  Even 1% or more.  This gives incentive to save Dark and mimics the proven Wallstreet model of a dividend paying company.  Given, that a 75% reduction in total coins did not boost the price 400% at all, as theoretically, it should have and has thus far arguably, not worked; the resulting dark price action is proof that a POS dividend payment would not hurt the coin and it could also bring in an entirely new class of investors to purchase Dark on the open markets.  It is already widely known that Darkcoin is in for the long game (not a pump and dump) so a dividend payment would bring many large BTC whales over to purchase Dark simply for its long term holding and savings value.  This will increase the price and mkcap of Dark much better than the previous action of cutting the coins from 84 to 22 million did as it brings in real buyers which is what makes the price go up.  Any philosophical fears of inflation would be more than made up for by the much greater increase in Dark savings rates among ALL dark users!  Gold has a set level of inflation yet that didn't stop it from going from 350 to 1600/oz.

I would like Evan to read what I've said a few times, let it sink in and really consider it.

Rux
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1024

https://crypto.ba

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 05:45:54 PM

Note to CHAOSiTEC

bro i sent drk to your dice site... after 4 hours im not getting anything

RXC Crypto.ba Decentralized solutions!
darkproton

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:48:02 PM

Coin Development Ideas for those controlling Darkcoin

-Consider implementing strategies that encourages the saving and holding of Dark.  
     One example, implementing a hybrid POW/POS model.  This could take the form of a dividend paid out to the holders of Dark who are thus rewarded by refusing to sell.  The dividend does not have to be alot.  Even 1% or more.  This gives incentive to save Dark and mimics the proven Wallstreet model of a dividend paying company.  Given, that a 75% reduction in total coins did not boost the price 400% as theoretically, it should have and has thus far arguably been a failure; the resulting dark price action is proof that a POS dividend payment would not hurt the coin and it could also bring in an entirely new class of investors to purchase Dark on the open markets.  It is already widely known that Darkcoin is in for the long game (not a pump and dump) so a dividend payment would bring many large BTC whales over to purchase Dark simply for its long term holding and savings value.  This will increase the price and mkcap of Dark much better than the failed previous action of cutting the coins from 84 to 22 million did as it brings in real buyers which is what makes the price go up.  Any philosophical fears of inflation would be more than made up for by the much greater increase in Dark savings rates among ALL dark users!  Gold has a set level of inflation yet that didn't stop it from going from 350 to 1600/oz.

I would like Evan to read what I've said a few times, let it sink in and really consider it.

this is the equivalent to the darksend payment one gets when hosting a masternode. We can't keep dicking with the economics of this coin. And this is coming from me, whom I bet stands to gain more than most of anyone on what you have proposed.
eizh

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:50:00 PM

Theory doesn't predict that a sudden 75% reduction in eventual supply boosts value by 400%. Price is almost entirely based on the daily supply-demand crossover point which was continuous and unaffected by the change because the reductions take place far into the future.
godzirra

Activity: 219

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:09:50 PM

Running the masternode already gives the incentive to hold longer term. Be right and sit tight. If BC taught us anything, it should be that big players will step in once we're out of beta. It will come and when it does it will be something to behold.
Honest Tim

Activity: 768

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:21:52 PM

Running the masternode already gives the incentive to hold longer term. Be right and sit tight. If BC taught us anything, it should be that big players will step in once we're out of beta. It will come and when it does it will be something to behold.

Shocked I'm looking forward to beholding!
SquaPac

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:47:48 PM

Will the Darkcoin website be updated in general and with the new logo soon? It looks not to professional just go look at fluttercoins website it looks so warm and inviting.  It would be nice if the website attracted people to buy more DRKS!!
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:48:32 PM

If 10% mining output goes to DarkSend nodes, its a very strong incentive.

If we have

1) 500 DarkSend nodes (x1000 DRK=500k DRKs)
2) +10.000 coins per day from mining
3) 1.000 DRK that go to DarkSend nodes daily (from the 10% mining output)

...then in one year DarkSend nodes have taken 365.000 coins - which is +73% on the 500k capital of running them. For 1000 nodes it's half that.

Gold has a set level of inflation yet that didn't stop it from going from 350 to 1600/oz.

That's because fiat is inflating faster. Btw, it's not exactly set. Depending the gold price, the production can go up or down as mining sites become profitable or unprofitable).
Pages: « 1 ... 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 [705] 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: