Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:57:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 [725] 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722505 times)
darkproton

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 04:47:00 PM

honestly, I think we are overlooking a few key points. First and foremost, I believe the price of dark right now is base entirely on the strength of eduff and his abilities. Remember we are just on RC1. Also, most people who buy crypto usually will not even flirt with a crypto that is closed source. We also have to wait for the masternode payments to start. People seem to like the POS of BC and others, so this is a different take on the POS system and brings, in my estimation, great value to the coin. So, I believe we will see price ranges from .0023-.0011 for a little bit. This price range will crumble once we get further along the release/development cycle. I am not worried about the price of dark. In a year if it's still at this price, then yes, I may be concerned, however we are still very new AND not yet out of the development cycle. Once open sourced and paying masternodes .....man alive it's going to be great.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eizh

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 04:59:17 PM

Very low volume, DarkCoin does not get pumped/dumped, DarkSend not FULLY (getting there!) completed yet...I think the price stability is not so complicated as you guys are making it out to be.

Volume is generally quite good with DRK, being consistently in the top10 of cryptsy. Currently we are behind Litecoin/BTC.

Last 24hrs

DOGE/BTC    Dogecoin    844 BTC   
BC/BTC    BlackCoin    591 BTC   
WC/BTC    WhiteCoin    302 BTC   
FLT/BTC    FlutterCoin    263 BTC   
POT/BTC    PotCoin    156 BTC   
LTC/BTC    LiteCoin    132 BTC   
DRK/BTC    DarkCoin    98.0 BTC   
ZET/BTC    ZetaCoin    56.9 BTC   
VTC/BTC    VertCoin    32.4 BTC
DOGE/LTC    Dogecoin    32 BTC
AUR/BTC    AuroraCoin    31.1 BTC

It's usually closer to 40 BTC.
adibi

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:25:42 PM

I have problem with sapphire dual x 7950

please help me by post your config here

Thanks all
Kai Proctor

Activity: 546

01100100 01100001 01110011 01101000

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:33:32 PM

Thanks all

What's the problem exactly ?
adibi

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:52:39 PM

Thanks all

I got only 650 kh per card , I need stable config

Please post your config here .
thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:11:00 PM

Thanks all

I got only 650 kh per card , I need stable config

Please post your config here .

There are some example 7950 configs here: https://docs.zoho.com/sheet/published.do?rid=12cbm2fe8ce55abb2476daa0f8c576b442d40&mode=html

Or you could try the 280 config a few posts up as a starting point, just wind down the clockspeeds a bit. Also depends what miner you are using.

Also, disable crossfire! (If you have not already)
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:29:30 PM

you bought some blackcoin right before it exploded in value

uhm no. and what does it have to do with darkcoin??? how would that subject be related to darkcoins unfair distribution and insta-mine issue???

I believe this coin has one of the fairest distributions ever, but even if it is not, who cares?

uhm no. it doesnt. 50% of the coins in circulation are insta-mined.

oh and ALOT of people care about unfair distribution.

100% of blackcoin was instamined in the first six days (only 1% more coins per year after the first six days). I always wondered by people care with Darkcoin and not Blackcoin.
They are trolls, it's that simple. They are mad that they didn't see the opportunity early on and come here to whine about it. If you start to succeed, envious people will come out of every imaginable crevice to detract from that success.

I don't think the concern is about who did or didn't make early gains - the concern is, why has the price been stuck in a trading range of 15-20 for weeks, despite clear, public progress toward full release of Darksend and other features.

To dismiss that concern as "FUD", "trolls" and impatience is really not the best way to address legitimate concerns.

People are looking for answers and clarity on the market trajectory of this coin. It's only in that context that instamining has come up as a possible explanation.

I think AlexGR and others have provided reasonable theories - that's the way to go, not dismissing those concerns. One theory is that it's possible that future success has already been fully priced in - but that's hard to believe.

Honestly, I wouldn't worry about this. The markets are obsessed with riding the next PnD. Even as I type, DOPE tops out at +333% increase, for example. Virtually everyone on twitter or in the IRC chat that I've seen mention "long-term" holds (I get the sense that this means more than a few weeks), considers DRK a worthwhile investment. But if you're good at this game, DRK makes you no short-term money, and if youre not, you probably aren't aware of it (or at least its massive potential).

The only reason it rose the other day was not because of R1, but because it was mentioned by a relatively popular twitter trader (admittedly, I'm sure the mention was based on R1, I'm sure) and was PnD'd like anything else. Once DRK gets a bit further along in the process, and starts getting mentioned by key twitter users, its value will go way up, I think.

Also, ZET is just too compelling right now. Speaking of which, they have one wallet which at one point had something like 1/3 of all coins, and if this Kenyan rumor turns out to be true, it'll probably moonshot anyway.

I know this is off topic, but what Kenyan rumor are you referring to?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:42:34 PM

Plenty of people mining quebec coin on its launch over the last few hours because it is a clone of darckoin, more or less.

coins101
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:43:40 PM

Yep, the network hash rate just went down as they released a new Windows QT build
conf

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:52:46 PM

Community:
1: This coin have a great future!
2: Almost all crypto coins are insta mined or premined!
3: Don´t feed trolls! Plz don´t feed trolls.
4: i sold around 600 BTC at 2$ each years ago... and i thought was a great deal.
5: This is all new.
6: We have a good dev team ( DRK ). Plz keep the good work.

"darkcoins unfair distribution"  << Life is unfair, move on and stop crying!

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
eizh

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:12:02 PM

honestly, I think we are overlooking a few key points. First and foremost, I believe the price of dark right now is base entirely on the strength of eduff and his abilities. Remember we are just on RC1. Also, most people who buy crypto usually will not even flirt with a crypto that is closed source. We also have to wait for the masternode payments to start. People seem to like the POS of BC and others, so this is a different take on the POS system and brings, in my estimation, great value to the coin. So, I believe we will see price ranges from .0023-.0011 for a little bit. This price range will crumble once we get further along the release/development cycle. I am not worried about the price of dark. In a year if it's still at this price, then yes, I may be concerned, however we are still very new AND not yet out of the development cycle. Once open sourced and paying masternodes .....man alive it's going to be great.

+1. There is no conspiracy. GPU mining is a business and there are many farms that just dump as soon as they mine them. We don't have demand to keep up with that because the defining feature isn't even released yet. All DRK is right now is an LTC clone with a better algo.
Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1446
Merit: 1162

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:16:45 PM

CRYPTOCURRENCY "THE ALT-ERNATIVE" REFERENCE BOOK

I have written the two preliminary pages for Darkcoin DRK.  I need help from the Darkcoin Community in order to complete the History and Miscellaneous sections.  I want important historical points included.  Any further suggestions are welcome.  Please consider donating towards the future publication of the book.  I expect it to be published in the summer.

Donation address:   XdoMpS6wX63TVBma9EG53PG2VJnMnSPJ3d

drkman

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:45:36 PM

Price-wise, probably one of the more frustrating coins... Has a ton of potential, yet the price keeps getting hammered down repeatedly. Something not adding up.
It adds up perfectly when you remember that this coin had a massive instamine so to a few unfairly rich individuals a Darkcoin feels like a penny.
drkman

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:48:19 PM

HEY TYKE!  Can you please quit spamming your begging request!  We've already seen your panhandling far too many times.  Take it to another coin and quit filling up our pages with your spam.  THANKS!!
jiosefjd

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:50:54 PM

uhm no. and what does it have to do with darkcoin??? how would that subject be related to darkcoins unfair distribution and insta-mine issue???

I believe this coin has one of the fairest distributions ever, but even if it is not, who cares?

100% of blackcoin was instamined in the first six days (only 1% more coins per year after the first six days). I always wondered by people care with Darkcoin and not Blackcoin.
They are trolls, it's that simple. They are mad that they didn't see the opportunity early on and come here to whine about it. If you start to succeed, envious people will come out of every imaginable crevice to detract from that success.

I don't think the concern is about who did or didn't make early gains - the concern is, why has the price been stuck in a trading range of 15-20 for weeks, despite clear, public progress toward full release of Darksend and other features.

To dismiss that concern as "FUD", "trolls" and impatience is really not the best way to address legitimate concerns.

People are looking for answers and clarity on the market trajectory of this coin. It's only in that context that instamining has come up as a possible explanation.

I think AlexGR and others have provided reasonable theories - that's the way to go, not dismissing those concerns. One theory is that it's possible that future success has already been fully priced in - but that's hard to believe.

Honestly, I wouldn't worry about this. The markets are obsessed with riding the next PnD. Even as I type, DOPE tops out at +333% increase, for example. Virtually everyone on twitter or in the IRC chat that I've seen mention "long-term" holds (I get the sense that this means more than a few weeks), considers DRK a worthwhile investment. But if you're good at this game, DRK makes you no short-term money, and if youre not, you probably aren't aware of it (or at least its massive potential).

The only reason it rose the other day was not because of R1, but because it was mentioned by a relatively popular twitter trader (admittedly, I'm sure the mention was based on R1, I'm sure) and was PnD'd like anything else. Once DRK gets a bit further along in the process, and starts getting mentioned by key twitter users, its value will go way up, I think.

Also, ZET is just too compelling right now. Speaking of which, they have one wallet which at one point had something like 1/3 of all coins, and if this Kenyan rumor turns out to be true, it'll probably moonshot anyway.

I know this is off topic, but what Kenyan rumor are you referring to?

Dev had been hinting at a "major deal" for weeks. Supposedly went to Kenya to seal it.  A pdf was leaked online detailing how it was likely that ZET had struck some kind of deal with M-PESA. Cue PnD. Price has now settled back down, but the dev maintains the deal is going through and that an announcement will be made early next week. It's been quite a melodrama on twitter, but pretty easy to profit off of, if you know what you're doing.
drkman

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:57:35 PM

Guys, when almost half of the entire 1st years worth of mining is created by a couple of people in the first 24 hours and you don't fix it by relaunching or airdropping to others, THIS PRICE ACTION IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU WILL GET.  All those who whined that airdropping would hurt the price of the coin..... well wake up.  The 10% instamining is hurting the price of the coin!  It's not rocket science people.  Supply and demand.  And when a few guys have 1000X the amount of Darkcoin that everyone else has, it will make it very hard for that coin to move higher and stay higher even with increased adoption.  Simple Econ 101.
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 08:04:09 PM

HEY TYKE!  Can you please quit spamming your begging request!  We've already seen your panhandling far too many times.  Take it to another coin and quit filling up our pages with your spam.  THANKS!!

he needs to spam. He only raised 0.015 so far  Grin

See, there. Right there, access to his funding so far in the explorer is a good enough reason for DarkSend   Wink
Tyke
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 08:04:49 PM

I am working hard to promote cryptocurrency to other people so as to get them involved.  What's bad about that? Sad
Tyke
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 08:06:43 PM

See, there. Right there, access to his funding so far in the explorer is a good enough reason for DarkSend   Wink

Nothing wrong with transparency lol
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 08:07:39 PM

Nothing wrong with transparency lol

That's why DarkSend opt-out is there  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 [725] 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: