Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:22:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 [837] 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722547 times)
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 02:20:46 AM

Anybody have teamviewer willing to help me get my oldwallet n sync with new wallet I have over 200 coins in wallet stuck I tried to send my coins from old to new but the wallet never synced?
this small venture is paid of course, reasonable offers please

If you tell us what you've done so far someone can probably help you for free...  Smiley
well ive downloaded the new wallet just now, doesn't show the darkcoin that was in the old xcoin wallet. About a month ago I tried to send my darkcoin from my old xcoin wallet into the new darkcoin wallet that I downloaded at the time, after the new wallet synced and didn't show the coin in it. Ive asked a few times here on this thread and had gotten the same answer to find the appdata file which ive finally found today.(LOL) Now I don't remember what to do with it, as well as not knowing which appdata darkcoin file this is, the old or the new?

Can you see your balance in the blockchain if you enter either address?

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/
No nothing for either(old xcoin wallet stuck at 10 weeks behind) can only see what was received from pools when I was mining with cpu on old wallet.

Were they in the old address though? Does it (the blockchain explorer) show them leaving for somewhere?
shows nothing leaving only in on old coin wallet

You need to find the wallet.dat file for that old xcoin wallet.  copy it - make a backup of that file.  Then install a new wallet, in the appdata/roaming folder paste in your xcoin wallet.dat - then open the new wallet, your coins will be there

If you somehow managed to delete that original xcoin wallet.dat file - your coins are gone forever.
feel like doing  team viewer. I'm confused by this I don't want to lose the coins. I'd rather pay a little to ensure I don't lose it all. I've deleted nothing so it should all be there. All reasonable offers accepted.
camosoul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 02:31:31 AM

Was about to try my hand at a masternode, but running into the dependencies that don't exist problem... CAn't install dependency because dependency is fake....

Need to install libboost-program-options, but there is no such package.
Need to install libboost-thread, but there is no such package.

My desktop has them installed. apt-get install on the server for the same packages and they don't exist in repo...

Quote from: bullshit and lies
anon@server:~/darkcoin/src# make -f makefile.unix
/bin/sh ../share/genbuild.sh obj/build.h
g++ -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/root/darkcoin/src -I/root/darkcoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/root/darkcoin/src/leveldb/include -I/root/darkcoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -o darkcoind leveldb/libleveldb.a obj/alert.o obj/version.o obj/checkpoints.o obj/netbase.o obj/addrman.o obj/crypter.o obj/key.o obj/db.o obj/init.o obj/keystore.o obj/main.o obj/net.o obj/protocol.o obj/bitcoinrpc.o obj/rpcdump.o obj/rpcnet.o obj/rpcmining.o obj/rpcwallet.o obj/rpcblockchain.o obj/rpcrawtransaction.o obj/script.o obj/sync.o obj/util.o obj/wallet.o obj/walletdb.o obj/hash.o obj/bloom.o obj/noui.o obj/leveldb.o obj/txdb.o obj/cubehash.o obj/luffa.o obj/aes_helper.o obj/echo.o obj/shavite.o obj/simd.o obj/blake.o obj/bmw.o obj/groestl.o obj/jh.o obj/keccak.o obj/skein.o -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now   -Wl,-Bdynamic -l boost_system -l boost_filesystem -l boost_program_options -l boost_thread -l db_cxx -l ssl -l crypto -l miniupnpc -Wl,-Bdynamic -l z -l dl -l pthread /root/darkcoin/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a /root/darkcoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_program_options
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_thread
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [darkcoind] Error 1
anon@server:~/darkcoin/src#

Quote from: bullshit and lies
anon@server:~/darkcoin/src# apt-get install libboost-program-options
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree       
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package libboost-program-options
anon@server:~/darkcoin/src# apt-get install libboost-thread
Building dependency tree       
E: Unable to locate package libboost-thread

Quote from: bullpiss and falsehoods
anon@server:~/darkcoin/src# apt-get upgrade
Building dependency tree       
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.

I know what's missing. I know I have to install it. But it doesn't exist...

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
AngusCanine
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 02:35:25 AM

OK I found both wallet.dat files so take old dat  and copy  then paste into new dark coin wallet or dark coin wallet.dat
Simcom

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:46:42 AM

OK I found both wallet.dat files so take old dat  and copy  then paste into new dark coin wallet or dark coin wallet.dat

First thing you do is backup both wallets.dat files

Then install a new wallet from darkcoin.io.

Launch new wallet for the first time.

Now take turns dropping your backup wallet.dat files into appdata/roaming/darkcoin folder to see which one matches the address with the coins.

Once you've found the right wallet.dat just let the wallet sync and your coins will appear.
TanteStefana

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:50:16 AM

Anybody have teamviewer willing to help me get my oldwallet n sync with new wallet I have over 200 coins in wallet stuck I tried to send my coins from old to new but the wallet never synced?
this small venture is paid of course, reasonable offers please

If you tell us what you've done so far someone can probably help you for free...  Smiley
well ive downloaded the new wallet just now, doesn't show the darkcoin that was in the old xcoin wallet. About a month ago I tried to send my darkcoin from my old xcoin wallet into the new darkcoin wallet that I downloaded at the time, after the new wallet synced and didn't show the coin in it. Ive asked a few times here on this thread and had gotten the same answer to find the appdata file which ive finally found today.(LOL) Now I don't remember what to do with it, as well as not knowing which appdata darkcoin file this is, the old or the new?

Oh gosh, Angus, I'm sorry this has been so hard for you.  What you need to do at this point, I think, is to try replacing the wallet.dat file with each of your backup wallet.dat files until you find your coins.  

What I would do is name them, like 1wallet.dat, 2wallet.dat , etc...  Then try each one out.  When you try them out, you have to change the name to wallet.dat.  This file is in the folder you just finally found, and you should be able to see the wallet.dat file in there.  Keep track of which wallet is which and I hope you find your coin now finally!
ok dumb question how do I make the backup files and how do I know which wallet.dat file this is, there is only one file of this?

Just check each wallet.dat file you can find, one at a time, and maybe rename them as you check them to keep track of them.  When you put them in your darkcoin folder, they must be called wallet.dat to be opened by the wallet.  Check your trash file, see if any were deleted, check those.  I hope you find your coin!

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
AngusCanine
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 02:50:47 AM

OK I found both wallet.dat files so take old dat  and copy  then paste into new dark coin wallet or dark coin wallet.dat

Now take turns dropping your backup wallet.dat files into appdata/roaming/darkcoin folder to see which one matches the address with the coins.

Once you've found the right wallet.dat just let the wallet sync and your coins will appear.

I just dropped the xcoin wallet.dat into new wallet roaming file, trying to open new wallet but it just says rescanning?
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:52:08 AM

Apologies if this has been answered before.

If I have 3000 Dark and want to create 3 masternodes, Do I need to put 1000 Dark into 3 separate wallets on 3 separate servers.

Or can I have all 3000 dark sitting in 1 wallet on a secured server and I will get 3 tickets/chances to allow me to be selected as a masternode during the random selection process?

Thanks!!!

Right now, run 3 masternodes with 1000 in each
or
run 3 masternodes on a server with 3 corresponding masternodes on another server

for the future, I think you could:
run 3 masternodes "B" on 3 server opening each one, one at a time with a personal computer running a masternode "A", when finished starting the server "B", you can put the wallet that was running masternode A into cold storage, and take it off your machine.  Do that 3 times, and it'll be the safest option for your setup.

Nope, both need to be online. At least for now.

Yah, I'm talking about the future, I hope that is???

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
ErrorId

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:53:40 AM

Apologies if this has been answered before.

If I have 3000 Dark and want to create 3 masternodes, Do I need to put 1000 Dark into 3 separate wallets on 3 separate servers.

Or can I have all 3000 dark sitting in 1 wallet on a secured server and I will get 3 tickets/chances to allow me to be selected as a masternode during the random selection process?

Thanks!!!

Right now, run 3 masternodes with 1000 in each
or
run 3 masternodes on a server with 3 corresponding masternodes on another server

for the future, I think you could:
run 3 masternodes "B" on 3 server opening each one, one at a time with a personal computer running a masternode "A", when finished starting the server "B", you can put the wallet that was running masternode A into cold storage, and take it off your machine.  Do that 3 times, and it'll be the safest option for your setup.

Nope, both need to be online. At least for now.

Yah, I'm talking about the future, I hope that is???
I'm reading it the same way, Evan wants it to be like that in the future.
AngusCanine
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 02:54:11 AM

I just dropped the xcoin wallet.dat into new wallet roaming file, trying to open new wallet but it just says rescanning?
wallet not responding
ErrorId

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:55:50 AM

TS why aren't you in the IRC room?
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:56:23 AM

Was about to try my hand at a masternode, but running into the dependencies that don't exist problem... CAn't install dependency because dependency is fake....

I know what's missing. I know I have to install it. But it doesn't exist...

MasterNode capable wallets are not available open source yet.  You must use the closed source RC1.  RC2 will also be closed source but should enable payments.  I don't know how many more release candidates we will have before it goes open source though??

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:57:43 AM

OK I found both wallet.dat files so take old dat  and copy  then paste into new dark coin wallet or dark coin wallet.dat

Yes, rename and backup everything just in case.  Having a bunch of wallet.dat files around will quickly become confusing!  Even 2 wallet.dat files!

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:00:11 AM

Should be in the /roaming/darkcoin folder, not /roaming folder?? or was that a typo?  Wasn't your wallet already fully sync'd?

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:01:38 AM

TS why aren't you in the IRC room?

What's happening?  I couldn't get the test to run properly and gave up yesterday.... ok, I'll come Smiley

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
AngusCanine
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 03:06:03 AM

Should be in the /roaming/darkcoin folder, not /roaming folder?? or was that a typo?  Wasn't your wallet already fully sync'd?
new wallet synced and just typo, was asked if I wanted to replace xcoin.dat with dark coin.dat when I did it( I'm sure this what it asked but could be wrong) deleted newer wallet reinstalled it but same thing just rescanning
theskillzdatklls

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563

MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 03:10:14 AM

Seems like pretty sound technology going into this coin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
ErrorId

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:10:48 AM

That's why were all here brother.
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:11:03 AM

yes indeed

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ErrorId

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:12:06 AM

Should be in the /roaming/darkcoin folder, not /roaming folder?? or was that a typo?  Wasn't your wallet already fully sync'd?
new wallet synced and just typo, was asked if I wanted to replace xcoin.dat with dark coin.dat when I did it( I'm sure this what it asked but could be wrong) deleted newer wallet reinstalled it but same thing just rescanning
What do you mean by the bolded part? Once you overwrite the old one and it seems like you did all you need to do is run the wallet.
AngusCanine
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 03:19:01 AM

Should be in the /roaming/darkcoin folder, not /roaming folder?? or was that a typo?  Wasn't your wallet already fully sync'd?
What do you mean by the bolded part? Once you overwrite the old one and it seems like you did all you need to do is run the wallet.
wallet was was only rescanning figured I did something wrong so deleted new wallet then reinstalled it still same thing looks like it going to start up then says rescanning after it says loading block index
Pages: « 1 ... 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 [837] 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: