Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:11:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3299 3300 3301 3302 3303 3304 3305 3306 3307 3308 3309 3310 3311 3312 3313 3314 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 3320 3321 3322 3323 3324 3325 3326 3327 3328 3329 3330 3331 3332 3333 3334 3335 3336 3337 3338 3339 3340 3341 3342 3343 3344 3345 3346 3347 3348 [3349] 3350 3351 3352 3353 3354 3355 3356 3357 3358 3359 3360 3361 3362 3363 3364 3365 3366 3367 3368 3369 3370 3371 3372 3373 3374 3375 3376 3377 3378 3379 3380 3381 3382 3383 3384 3385 3386 3387 3388 3389 3390 3391 3392 3393 3394 3395 3396 3397 3398 3399 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722504 times)
PaidFudder

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:29:38 PM

wow the xc team has ruined its own investors
they sold their premine on these blocknet news ,which were supposed to boost xc, while writing they cant imagine whos selling
fuck these hypocrits
this anoncoin has died for me
drk should benefit from that imagecrash ...
hodled both
now drk only

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 05:30:34 PM

DARKCOINERS: PLEASE SEE THE NEWLY RE-NAMED BITCOIN RUSH EPISODE THREAD!!

This is not the official video, and I have re-named the thread, to avoid confusion.

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/bitcoin-rush-episode-thread.2768/

I am in contact with the creators of the Bitcoin Animated Video, so we may see a slick, professional promo video made soon...but for that we will need to crowdfund a considerable amount of money.

Stay tuned,

Tao Of Satoshi

thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:34:55 PM

I am working on launching Darkcoin related services with the support of very solid early bitcoiners in the near future.  One of the things that I am most interested in is launching Darkcoin gaming sites. Does anyone on the community has experience with crypto poker rooms? I am looking for some guidance on the software platform itself? I am already well advanced in the regulatory and structural part and will be able to operate legally and wont be servicing the USA.  

I am mostly interested in technical guidance for the platform itself, if anyone has experience or knows someone that could help I am interested to discuss the opportunity, let me know.

Maybe reach out to BCT user hippich? He has an oen source BTC poker room on github: https://github.com/hippich/Bitcoin-Poker-Room
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:35:53 PM

LOL !!!!

THIS !!! IS !!!! AWESOME!!!! INFO !!!! FOR !!!! DARKCOIN !!!!!!

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/v10-15-onyx-release.2683/page-36#post-27685

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
coinzcoinzcoinz

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:36:46 PM

You do what you have to.. Looks like I took 500 off you last night then coinz! Cheesy

Cheers to that!
You're welcome, may you get rich Smiley
coinzcoinzcoinz

Activity: 530

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:44:45 PM

they sold their premine on these blocknet news ,which were supposed to boost xc, while writing they cant imagine whos selling
fuck these hypocrits
hodled both
now drk only

They obviously dumped their premine to buy DRK
eahmadov

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:45:23 PM

LOL !!!!

WHOOOHO. Make it rain! Make it rain!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dPjONDN3ZI
Minotaur26
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:47:19 PM

It is a free market so I wont say "don't worry about the price" or anything similar. I would advice not to depend on Darkcoin for your immediate living expenses, that is not wise and makes for a weak investment because the moment you have any real life emergency you will have to dump loosing value and affecting the coin. I think is better to invest money that you wont need for around a year or so. I have been working very hard for DRK and not participating much in the forums because I am a firm believer that our success is out there engaging new businesses and spreading the word about Darkcoin with investors and early bitcoiners.

The people that can influence the success of the coin are not reading specific altcoin threads, at least not on a regular basis.  So if you can dedicate some time, volunteer over at DCT and help contacting real businesses, we are slowly adding supporters and have already received amazing business leads from the community. Some of the major exchanges and crypto companies have open conversations with us but are not ready to add Darkcoin right away, it will take time and we need to show consistency and a better general climate is needed, but we are taking advantage of this stage to develop relationships so that when the time is ripe we can add several services in a short time.  In fact there are a few announcements that will be coming out soon, our strategy right now is adding Darkcoin to one crypto service at a time no matter if big or small until we can reach critical mass but it takes time.

I think we are seeing a strong consolidation phase and Darkcoin will emerge as the clear leader in terms of coins with privacy features. Time has proven that this enterprise requires talent, honesty, commitment and endurance that Darkcoin has and no other coin in our space has.  With InstantX we will not only be valulable from a privacy perspective but all around. No matter what the price does the development team never stops working, Evan is committed and motivated by the idea of creating something big, real and useful. This ensures the continuity of the coin, and in this trying times endurance is the most important thing, price swings happen we will eventually catch our wave upward, specially after proving how resilient the coin is and how serious is everybody involved, other coins will die and the best coins will continue. What we are seeing right now is just natural evolution, the ability to adapt to the changing environment and the survival of the fittest.
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:47:36 PM

fuck these hypocrits
hodled both
now drk only

link, please?
Minotaur26
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:50:45 PM

I am working on launching Darkcoin related services with the support of very solid early bitcoiners in the near future.  One of the things that I am most interested in is launching Darkcoin gaming sites. Does anyone on the community has experience with crypto poker rooms? I am looking for some guidance on the software platform itself? I am already well advanced in the regulatory and structural part and will be able to operate legally and wont be servicing the USA.  

I am mostly interested in technical guidance for the platform itself, if anyone has experience or knows someone that could help I am interested to discuss the opportunity, let me know.

Maybe reach out to BCT user hippich? He has an oen source BTC poker room on github: https://github.com/hippich/Bitcoin-Poker-Room

Thank you this is helpful.
eahmadov

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:52:52 PM

I think we are seeing a strong consolidation phase and Darkcoin will emerge as the clear leader in terms of coins with privacy features. Time has proven that this enterprise requires talent, honesty, commitment and endurance that Darkcoin has and no other coin in our space has.  With InstantX we will not only be valulable from a privacy perspective but all around. No matter what the price does the development team never stops working, Evan is committed and motivated by the idea of creating something big, real and useful. This ensures the continuity of the coin, and in this trying times endurance is the most important thing, price swings happen we will eventually catch our wave upward, specially after proving how resilient the coin is and how serious is everybody involved, other coins will die and the best coins will continue. What we are seeing right now is just natural evolution, the ability to adapt to the changing environment and the survival of the fittest.

coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:53:47 PM

mister whale, please continue to dump

my orders haven't been filled yet

I don't think this is a whale.

Some mini whales dumped 100,000DRK+ in three hits within the last 30 days.

We are currently seeing smaller amounts of dumping influencing the market.  As pointed out up thread though, volume is low so I suppose this has a comparable effect.

I stand corrected.  Just saw the 33k dump last night.  Resistance indeed.
I dumped 20k yesterday. I always told myself that at $1.70 I would have to sell about half of my coins. I reached my panic point. I quit my job few months ago because of my DRK investments (I went all-in with 95% of my net worth), so I needed to secure my future to have enough money to start a business. Hopefully you  understand. I'm done dumping now and holding on to my remaining 30k as a long term hold. I'm still a firm believer in this project and I'm fairly confident that at the end of the road this project will change the world.

At least you stuck to your plan. For future reference, might be worthwhile to reach out on DCT if you are selling 5000+ coin blocks (that goes for you and anyone else). Sure there would be plenty willing to buy out of exchange.

Always happy to consider a large purchase, on the right terms  Wink
droptable

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:02:59 PM

single buy: >4000

nice.

DΛRKCOIN -> is now -> DΛSH
----------
not DashCoin, not DarkDash, not anything. The Name has been / is changed the tech stays the same
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 06:05:41 PM

It is a free market so I wont say "don't worry about the price" or anything similar. I would advice not to depend on Darkcoin for your immediate living expenses, that is not wise and makes for a weak investment because the moment you have any real life emergency you will have to dump loosing value and affecting the coin. I think is better to invest money that you wont need for around a year or so. I have been working very hard for DRK and not participating much in the forums because I am a firm believer that our success is out there engaging new businesses and spreading the word about Darkcoin with investors and early bitcoiners.

The people that can influence the success of the coin are not reading specific altcoin threads, at least not on a regular basis.  So if you can dedicate some time, volunteer over at DCT and help contacting real businesses, we are slowly adding supporters and have already received amazing business leads from the community. Some of the major exchanges and crypto companies have open conversations with us but are not ready to add Darkcoin right away, it will take time and we need to show consistency and a better general climate is needed, but we are taking advantage of this stage to develop relationships so that when the time is ripe we can add several services in a short time.  In fact there are a few announcements that will be coming out soon, our strategy right now is adding Darkcoin to one crypto service at a time no matter if big or small until we can reach critical mass but it takes time.

+1 Help out the Darkcoin Chameleon when you get a chance! I'm am in contact with so many people it's hard to keep track!

TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 06:06:50 PM

LOL !!!!

Tweeting in 3...2...1

Awesome news! Thanks for posting.

Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:27:52 PM

fuck these hypocrits
hodled both
now drk only

They obviously dumped their premine to buy DRK

The whole XC thing is really sad news.... I don't think its as "bad" as it sounds, but its been handled terribly and I think they have major trust issues now going forward.. I would be surprised if the coin survived TBH.

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:44:39 PM

I welcome any XC'ers here looking for some semblance of salvation. You'd almost think otherwise given how much shit I was given for pointing out the fact their mixer never worked for me and as a result, I was dumping my coins.

This doesn't even factor in their PRs slandering DRK.
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:47:40 PM

I welcome any XC'ers here looking for some semblance of salvation. You'd almost think otherwise given how much shit I was given for pointing out the fact their mixer never worked for me and as a result, I was dumping my coins.

It does seem like their thread is reaching critical mass.  Shame.  I used to hold XC a while back but haven't paid any attention to it since. 
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:52:01 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2014, 07:06:51 PM by shojayxt

I agree with everything you said.  The only thing I take exception to is that DRK will be the clear leader.  DRK is the best anonymous solution based off the bitcoin protocol.  However, don't discount Cryptonote technology.  It may still be young and buggy but DRK is still having growing pains and it's much older.  I'm not trying in any way to diminish DRK.  But I acknowledge the fact that Cryptonote technology is very promising.  It has a significant following and is not going away.  I compare it to Microsoft vs Apple.  Some people like the geeky command line.  Although there are GUI's for some Cryptonote coins.  There is a huge Cryptonote following and it has attracted many serious long time bitcoin followers because of the fact that it is a very promising technology.

But back to Darkcoin.

I don't see any coin other than a Cryptonote coin challenging Darkcoin for the title of anonymous coin.  And there is room for more than one anyway.  Darkcoin has a large and faithful community and it's not going anywhere.  I don't see the price going any lower.  I think it will settle between .01 and .02 in the next couple of months.  I expect to see a buying frenzy within the next week or so.    
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:52:24 PM

well if you operate on transparency and code of ethics and then do what they did that coin is toast (XC). I have a feeling alot of them will come here since we dont really play games. All of it just makes DRK look better and better.
Pages: « 1 ... 3299 3300 3301 3302 3303 3304 3305 3306 3307 3308 3309 3310 3311 3312 3313 3314 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 3320 3321 3322 3323 3324 3325 3326 3327 3328 3329 3330 3331 3332 3333 3334 3335 3336 3337 3338 3339 3340 3341 3342 3343 3344 3345 3346 3347 3348 [3349] 3350 3351 3352 3353 3354 3355 3356 3357 3358 3359 3360 3361 3362 3363 3364 3365 3366 3367 3368 3369 3370 3371 3372 3373 3374 3375 3376 3377 3378 3379 3380 3381 3382 3383 3384 3385 3386 3387 3388 3389 3390 3391 3392 3393 3394 3395 3396 3397 3398 3399 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: