Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:38:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 484 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread  (Read 661421 times)
mikesbmw

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:29:20 PM

NEM official stakeholder list (before the public auditing).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlidWok7hW0DdHVfeU1BRFVoZkJ6QTRvcjc2cTQzQ2c#gid=0

From now on we will use this list instead of the previous stakeholder list which will be used for checking references only.

Hi, both my registrations are not on the list: Mikesbmw and Flepper.

Patmast3r okayed both those stakes:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=450200.msg5175010#msg5175010
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=450200.msg5176727#msg5176727

NXT: Next Generation of Cryptocurrency http://nxtcrypto.org
NEM:New Economy Movement http://www.ournem.com/
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AAAple12

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:33:56 PM

well apparently i don't get a stake purely because i linked the logo i made to imgur instead of posting it directly in the reply

how is that fair? i still made a logo! Sad i was so looking forward to being a part of NEM too.....

i know i'm not the only one this has hapened to so can i please ask if i can have the stake???

You can still win a development share. I still don't know how your logo looks.

if everyone else who made a logo got a normal stake, why dont i too?

this was my logo;

https://i.imgur.com/WNRvVB9.png

The rule was to make a logo and put in in your post so everyone can see. Not just make a logo put a link there and forget about it. Maybe you can develop the logo a bit more and put it in a post here then I will add you in. Everyone else made an extra effort to put the logo in a post back then, I guess it is fair you should make an extra effort now.

The rule was 'make a logo'! If you were that bothered about how it was delivered then you should have made it absolutely clear! I thought having a large logo would be considered spammy, taking up lots of space needlessly would mean the pages fill up faster, with less people. I now regret being so considerate.

Someone else must agree that this isn't fair? It's not just me being an asshole?
sia331

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:52:01 PM

Hallo
My name is kim.Im come from korea.

I just saw my ID without a Y
Could you tell me why?

I sent 0.045 btc  part 2 page 21.
Hash ID: e357a6a4603a23d1b651dc54d2adffaf0eaf98e6fe3bc9749c2cde89e90e7fef

Thanks!
Hi,Mr.utopianfuture,can you explain this,thanks!
crackerhead

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 09:01:42 PM

Hallo
My name is kim.Im come from korea.

I just saw my ID without a Y
Could you tell me why?

I sent 0.045 btc  part 2 page 21.
Hash ID: e357a6a4603a23d1b651dc54d2adffaf0eaf98e6fe3bc9749c2cde89e90e7fef

Thanks!
Hi,Mr.utopianfuture,can you explain this,thanks!

This will probably get noticed more if it's in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=450200.0

NEM.io         blog.NEM.io        r/ourNEM
crackerhead

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 09:09:26 PM

Shameless repost, we need community members to get involved for this to be great!

nemcoin.info
Current Versions are at:
http://oddape.co/AwkwardTheme/index1.9.8.html (black theme)
and
http://oddape.co/AwkwardTheme/index1.9.7.html (blue theme)

Google Docs:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gbp1rivOTFZvtBG0_rJabUyyKbDuZjMBx9jiifBJO0c/edit?usp=sharing   (nemcoin.info proposal)

Please give me your input, I have appreciated all the suggestions so far! Do you like the black or blue theme? I prefer the blue theme as I think it is more welcoming, but the black theme would go well with ournem.com

This site is built on the bootstrap framework, so it is super optimized for fullscreen and mobile sizes (I will optimize it for tablets later, but it still looks ok there for now)
Also.  an "updates" section will be the next thing I implement into the site.

I can use more pictures, etc for the website!!!  If I use your images/graphics/pictures whatever in the final design, You will receive some NEM from me shortly after launch.
A great part of this website will be the “case study” (read all about it in the google docs).
Any merchant or charity or fellow stakeholder  that wants to get involved please post at this thread:
http://nemcoin.userboard.net/t45-nemcoininfo
read the google docs for more info on how you can help, thanks!

NEM.io         blog.NEM.io        r/ourNEM
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:30:10 PM

The blue one is too loud. Black to dark Wink Try another blue or cyan.
Coinshot

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:38:48 PM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlidWok7hW0DdHVfeU1BRFVoZkJ6QTRvcjc2cTQzQ2c#gid=0

From now on we will use this list instead of the previous stakeholder list which will be used for checking references only.

My name is on column G. Does that mean I get a stake?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Kooream

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:19:26 PM

Guys!

Try to use CTRL+f to find your names.
cgminer-o

Activity: 350

1$ =1 MEC 2013 (2,56 $) 5$ =1MEC 2014 ?

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:27:27 PM

Guys!

Try to use CTRL+f to find your names.

+1

▓▓▓ MEC Megacoin POW▓▓▓https://forum.megacoin.co.nz/ ▓▓▓ New Economy Movement▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ LimecoinX X11 ▓▓▓
dwma

Activity: 405

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:52:53 PM

well apparently i don't get a stake purely because i linked the logo i made to imgur instead of posting it directly in the reply

how is that fair? i still made a logo! Sad i was so looking forward to being a part of NEM too.....

i know i'm not the only one this has hapened to so can i please ask if i can have the stake???

this was my logo;

The rule was to make a logo and put in in your post so everyone can see. Not just make a logo put a link there and forget about it. Maybe you can develop the logo a bit more and put it in a post here then I will add you in. Everyone else made an extra effort to put the logo in a post back then, I guess it is fair you should make an extra effort now.

The rule was 'make a logo'! If you were that bothered about how it was delivered then you should have made it absolutely clear! I thought having a large logo would be considered spammy, taking up lots of space needlessly would mean the pages fill up faster, with less people. I now regret being so considerate.

Someone else must agree that this isn't fair? It's not just me being an asshole?

You may claim you were being over considerate, but you sure as hell weren't trying with that logo.  I mean..  If I was to describe uninspired, I could use your coin as a basis.  At least you found an non-English N in a font for the symbol.  THere are guys that put in 20x more work into their logos....

Really dude, you didn't even size the N anywhere near the right size... come'on.
atleticofa

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:59:26 PM

PNG logo (400x188 px) file with transparensy:
yadi.sk/d/NbCRl8rqJU45D

Good work. But I suggest change the below typography, but that rounded corners looks like Comic Sans Wink
SZZT

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:56:29 PM

It's not just me being an asshole!!!!11111!1!!!1!!11!!1!!ONE

Please stop with the attitude.
You should have read better, and you should stop choosing only some of the words in a statement.

There is an ongoing logo submission thread here https://forums.nxtcrypto.org/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=660

Please come there and submit your work, so that we can keep this thread tidy.
Thank you

1HceYnNAUv5zBjJUhEncmmvxU1C7yjWoX8
AAAple12

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:15:51 AM

this was my logo;

https://i.imgur.com/WNRvVB9.png

You may claim you were being over considerate, but you sure as hell weren't trying with that logo.  I mean..  If I was to describe uninspired, I could use your coin as a basis.  At least you found an non-English N in a font for the symbol.  THere are guys that put in 20x more work into their logos....

Really dude, you didn't even size the N anywhere near the right size... come'on.

Huh, so it's the quality of my logo that's the problem now? There are a tonne of other shitty logos which got others a stake. Stop distracting from the issue: I made a logo, and didn't get a stake.
AAAple12

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:30:05 AM

You should have read better, and you should stop choosing only some of the words in a statement.

There is an ongoing logo submission thread here https://forums.nxtcrypto.org/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=660

Thank you

What attitude? I'm just trying to get my head around why I haven't got a stake for what was perfectly acceptable at the time. As far as I'm aware I haven't been rude or lashed out, I'm just trying to claim my stake back. I actually want to be a part of NEM.

And what do you mean "You should have read better."?! It said "Make a logo to get a stake.", NOT "Make a logo to get a stake, BUT DON'T POST IT AS A LINK TO IMGUR, THAT'LL FORFEIT YOUR STAKE." Honestly I can't believe such a big issue has been made of it.

It's okay for you, loftily declaring "my attitude is bad" when you have your stake. I thought I was a part of NEM, but now it happens I am NOT, for some utterly bizarre reason.

Utopianfuture (And any of the other devs, they seems to be quiet about this issue), the following goes for you too:

+ Make a logo, currency symbol for NEM and post in your reply thread, then you have reserved for a stake spot and you can also get a development stake spot. See bounties for more information.

Explain how what I offered does not comply with that?

I honestly do not want to taint this thread with arguing, but I really feel like NEM will do well, and I want to be a part of it. I have been expectantly looking forward to it for weeks now, only to find out that I no longer have a stake for a reason that had left me totally baffled.

I would appreciate a response, either here or as a PM. Thanks.
utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:43:08 AM

Thank you

What attitude? I'm just trying to get my head around why I haven't got a stake for what was perfectly acceptable at the time. As far as I'm aware I haven't been rude or lashed out, I'm just trying to claim my stake back. I actually want to be a part of NEM.

And what do you mean "You should have read better."?! It said "Make a logo to get a stake.", NOT "Make a logo to get a stake, BUT DON'T POST IT AS A LINK TO IMGUR, THAT'LL FORFEIT YOUR STAKE." Honestly I can't believe such a big issue has been made of it.

It's okay for you, loftily declaring "my attitude is bad" when you have your stake. I thought I was a part of NEM, but now it happens I am NOT, for some utterly bizarre reason.

Utopianfuture (And any of the other devs, they seems to be quiet about this issue), the following goes for you too:

+ Make a logo, currency symbol for NEM and post in your reply thread, then you have reserved for a stake spot and you can also get a development stake spot. See bounties for more information.

Explain how what I offered does not comply with that?

I honestly do not want to taint this thread with arguing, but I really feel like NEM will do well, and I want to be a part of it. I have been expectantly looking forward to it for weeks now, only to find out that I no longer have a stake for a reason that had left me totally baffled.

I would appreciate a response, either here or as a PM. Thanks.

The promotion condition changed every 10 pages, and since the beginning of registration thread 2 on I was pretty clear that the logo/ picture had to be on the post. I did write a dozen of posts along thread 2 about that issue. I think you did not take notice. The purpose of the condition is that so everyone in thread could see the logo without following an outbound link. And that's one condition of the logo/ branding resource promotion. Could someone with a logo submission that posted the link but was asked by me to post the logo directly in the post come here and verify ?

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ThePatient

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:00:13 AM

This thread has been nothing but bad vibes lately

Come on. Get over whatever the hell it is and start thinking of how to see NEM succeed.
AAAple12

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:05:21 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 03:03:12 AM by AAAple12

The promotion condition changed every 10 pages

What's that got to do with anything?

Since the beginning of registration thread 2 on I was pretty clear that the logo/ picture had to be on the post.

It was on my post, just as an Imgur link.

But I assume you mean 'visibly' on the post. In which case, no, you categorically weren't clear.

I did write a dozen of posts along thread 2 about that issue. I think you did not take notice.

I have been reading this thread since it's inception, nothing here. Why would I continue to read through the stakeholder thread after I've submitted something there and after I've seen a 'y' next to my name on the Google Docs spreadsheet?

The purpose of the condition is that so everyone in thread could see the logo without following an outbound link.

That would have been handy to know from the start. Besides, there is nothing harmful about an Imgur link, so what's the problem with following an outbound link?

And that's one condition of the logo/ branding resource promotion.

Again, you just did not say this when I posted.

Could someone with a logo submission that posted the link but was asked by me to post the logo directly in the post come here and verify ?

I don't care if someone verifies this. Why should I? What matters is that you didn't respond to my submission. It comes down to you not making it clear enough, meaning I now cannot be part of NEM because of some asinine technicality.
mikehoward

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:07:41 AM

I post a pm to utopianfuture because my hash was stolem, them   I post in the nem stake complains, and  I don`t appear in the stakeholder list.
Fotonburnm appear in my place.

https://blockchain.info/es/tx/2007a34ca9c7d86542089f727fb336de342f71b810657126fa127ccbe65bae68

https://blockchain.info/es/tx/f5c403a08d5b8dfd5227eb64483caf3608535f3577b5c54d20de6e96704d8c77
BitZCoin

Activity: 275

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 01:19:31 AM

The promotion condition changed every 10 pages

What's that got to do with anything?

Since the beginning of registration thread 2 on I was pretty clear that the logo/ picture had to be on the post.

It was on my post, just as an Imgur link.

But I assume you mean 'visibly' on the post. In which case, no, you categorically weren't clear.

I did write a dozen of posts along thread 2 about that issue. I think you did not take notice.

I have been reading this thread since it's inception, nothing here. Why would I continue to read through the stakeholder thread after I've submitted something there and after I've seen a 'y' next to my name on the Google Docs spreadsheet?

The purpose of the condition is that so everyone in thread could see the logo without following an outbound link.

That would have been handy to know from the start. Besides, there is nothing harmful about an Imgur link, so what's the problem with following an outbound link?

And that's one condition of the logo/ branding resource promotion.

Again, you just did not say this when I posted.

Could someone with a logo submission that posted the link but was asked by me to post the logo directly in the post come here and verify ?

I don't care if someone verifies this. Why should I? What matters is that you didn't respond to my submission. It comes down to you not making it clear enough, meaning I now cannot be part of NEM because of some asinine technicality.

-------> I even don't want to read this anymore, the guy is starting to annoy me and I think half of the Members here think equal.

"The rule was to make a logo and put in in your post so everyone can see. Not just make a logo put a link there and forget about it. Maybe you can develop the logo a bit more and put it in a post here then I will add you in. Everyone else made an extra effort to put the logo in a post back then, I guess it is fair you should make an extra effort now."

It's really not so hard to understand what his chance would be to get his stake back. There's no reason to discuss about or to argue for something.
Take it, or leave it!

The blue one is too loud. Black to dark Wink Try another blue or cyan.

To get back to be productive - I think so, too. I like the idea with blue, but would try it a little bit brighter.

Here it is: TakePart!
AAAple12

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:21:48 AM

This thread has been nothing but bad vibes lately

Come on. Get over whatever the hell it is and start thinking of how to see NEM succeed.

2kool4school was a troll.

I, however, have been robbed of my stake for a strange, stupid reason, so why should I think about how NEM could succeed if I'm now not part of it?
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 484 »
  Print  

Jump to: