Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:49:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 [421] 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750507 times)
ThorSWO

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 03:36:03 PM

it isn't cool and i never said it was. i have purchased 75 gh from genesis and only make 12000 satoshis daily. of course it isnt fair. i should make my full 19 cents, but they take their cut and i get nothing. And that is not criminal, its just not fair business...

If scrypt did anything similar it would likely pan out the way it has. if he was only getting money from users, then how the hell is his server still up. That shit take money. If people are withdrawing *period* that depletes the money. and as such no mater how much goes in, if the ponzi gets less than is being withdrawn it shuts down.

Scrypt.cc = ponzi, yeh likely.
scrypt.cc = shitty hash sale for rediculous profit, im not counting anything out...

If you're looking for "fairness," getting into crypto was a mistake for you. This is one of the riskiest most volatile investment sectors out there.

Genesis actually bought mining hardware and has to pay electricity and maintenance costs to run it. Yes your daily pay isn't as much as you would like but it's honest and backed by real hardware from a real company. Why do you think that you should effectively be able to mine for free on their hardware? And yes, since electricity is paid in real dollars and the BTC exchange rate changes, when BTC price is low, mining isn't that profitable.  Please explain this idea you have that Genesis should pay you "in full". I'm totally confused. When I buy mining hardware and plug it in, I also have to pay my power bill, etc. If you told me you wanted to buy a share on my miners, why in the hell would I absorb all the OpEx and send you the gross revenue before expenses? That's bad business sir.

Scamzi lied about mining and took people's money. ThorSwallow would have you believe its working fine, but if money an investor intended to withdraw was funneled back into the investment, that's theft. Even if these lost withdrawals do magically re-appear, is Scamtos going to credit people who were forced to buy KHS/MHS they didn't want?

You know it's not hard to sell MHS.
It only takes a few clicks.
Man up ya bum.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Brad Harrison

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 03:37:07 PM

Real information on who the real owner has been found, shit will hit the fan for him soon

ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 03:37:56 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2015, 03:50:28 PM by ThePhwner

it isn't cool and i never said it was. i have purchased 75 gh from genesis and only make 12000 satoshis daily. of course it isnt fair. i should make my full 19 cents, but they take their cut and i get nothing. And that is not criminal, its just not fair business...

If scrypt did anything similar it would likely pan out the way it has. if he was only getting money from users, then how the hell is his server still up. That shit take money. If people are withdrawing *period* that depletes the money. and as such no mater how much goes in, if the ponzi gets less than is being withdrawn it shuts down.

scrypt.cc = shitty hash sale for rediculous profit, im not counting anything out...

If you're looking for "fairness," getting into crypto was a mistake for you. This is one of the riskiest most volatile investment sectors out there.

Genesis actually bought mining hardware and has to pay electricity and maintenance costs to run it. Yes your daily pay isn't as much as you would like but it's honest and backed by real hardware from a real company. Why do you think that you should effectively be able to mine for free on their hardware? And yes, since electricity is paid in real dollars and the BTC exchange rate changes, when BTC price is low, mining isn't that profitable.  Please explain this idea you have that Genesis should pay you "in full". I'm totally confused. When I buy mining hardware and plug it in, I also have to pay my power bill, etc. If you told me you wanted to buy a share on my miners, why in the hell would I absorb all the OpEx and send you the gross revenue before expenses? That's bad business sir.

Scamzi lied about mining and took people's money. ThorSwallow would have you believe its working fine, but if money an investor intended to withdraw was funneled back into the investment, that's theft. Even if these lost withdrawals do magically re-appear, is Scamtos going to credit people who were forced to buy KHS/MHS they didn't want?

You know it's not hard to sell MHS.
It only takes a few clicks.
Man up ya bum.

Way to dodge the question. And I don't need to sell any MHS because I didn't buy any. Are you going to credit back the KHS/MHS you forced people to buy? Your response seems to put the burden back on the people who were stolen from when in fact you created this issue.

So are you going to reverse your auto-invest fuckery that you forced people in to?

EDIT: And what about your rounding methods in the KHS->MHS transition? Are you going to comp the people who had partial MHS and just got a token amt of BTC for it? Not really the same as getting your precious little commodity that can theoretically produce rewards or be traded.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
Kenny2421

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 03:39:15 PM

@ThePhwner:
I sent you an apology and collaboration request pm. i believe if we do work together, there is still more evidence we can pull, to nail the guy. don't stick will just some of the evidence. If we can get it all, such as more specific details for when and where these "shady" transactions crop up, then we can finally close this thread but good.
If he calls it a bug, then debunk it, thats all im asking. if he comes up with another we keep killing the idea, one after the next. to not do so is to resign to the fact that he is using whimsically place terminology to sound legit, but we'd have only what we began with, for we would have passed up the opportunity to close the case with all evidence.

I for one do see the potential for a bug. But i will not disclose it if people are not going to even try to help me in debunking the idea...
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 03:39:46 PM

Now a bug in payments scrypt. A bug that never happened before the hacking. Have they changed the scrypts since then?

And still no explanation about the auto-invest enabled, or about reward reduction ... whenever a new problem arises, scrypt.cc gets the old problems sort of "covered".

I could have withdrawn 2 times if the auto-invest did not enable out of the blue. People with low khs cannot withdraw due to the high minimum cashout, and people with lots of khs cannot withdraw either because their autoinvest enables itself, or because they have a "bug" and the withdraws are lost.

Strange... so many bugs and never a bug that produces a triple balance withdrawal  Roll Eyes

Kenny2421

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 03:43:53 PM

Now a bug in payments scrypt. A bug that never happened before the hacking. Have they changed the scrypts since then?

And still no explanation about the auto-invest enabled, or about reward reduction ... whenever a new problem arises, scrypt.cc gets the old problems sort of "covered".

I could have withdrawn 2 times if the auto-invest did not enable out of the blue. People with low khs cannot withdraw due to the high minimum cashout, and people with lots of khs cannot withdraw either because their autoinvest enables itself, or because they have a "bug" and the withdraws are lost.

Strange... so many bugs and never a bug that produces a triple balance withdrawal  Roll Eyes

which is why we need to prove that his statement is false. if it is a bug then we have nothing. but if we prove through trial that it is indeed not broken, then we have one more peice for our case. i don't see how this is me defending scrypt.cc

someone please inform me what country you all live in, because in the usa we need good evidence and a way to make a jury interested, even if we don't take the guy to court...
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 04:01:33 PM

which is why we need to prove that his statement is false. if it is a bug then we have nothing. but if we prove through trial that it is indeed not broken, then we have one more peice for our case. i don't see how this is me defending scrypt.cc

someone please inform me what country you all live in, because in the usa we need good evidence and a way to make a jury interested, even if we don't take the guy to court...

Well, it will be very hard to prove there is not a bug, as the only person that has access to the code is the admin himself. If you (we) are making a case with evidences, the autoenablement of autoinvestment testimonies of a lot of people would prove better, I think. Futhermore, I am sure that many investors do not even know that there is an autoinvest feature (I did not know until a month had passed since registering) and would just wonder why the system does not generate coins.

Also he has lied about the withdrawals being done in 48 hours (proof with screenshots and the blockchain payments), about the rewards being re-instated (proof with admin messages and actual rewards), lied about ROI (proof with site calculator screenshot and the fact that the rewards do not produce that much ROI, even after the hack that was months ago) etc.

Then you have also support tickets. Page reads:

We will answer your ticket ASAP.
You'll be notified via email when our staff answers your request.

Which is false. There are lots of testimonials that the support tickets are unanswered.

All this lies will mislead a person who is considering the investment. That person would get less ROI than what the page tells, would get less support (none) than what the page tells, and will get less frequent rewards than what the page tells (as page says it pays every 10 min, but this is false if reinvestment enables itself without you even knowing there is a reinvest feature). People will invest based on lies and not get what is promised, and that alone is a crime.

Hope it helps.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 04:05:40 PM

Oh here we go. NO ONE should give any kind of personal information to this poster. You've been warned.
Satoyama

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 04:06:02 PM

Dashboard:

September 1, 2015 - We're aware of a bug in our withdraw script that marked some withdraws as sent on the site but didn't transmit the transaction to the blockchain.
The bug has been fixed and we'll be running audits crediting users that experienced this bug.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

another bug means another reason for them to delay payments!

Withdraws are up to date.
I imagine some folks punching the table right now.
Whers teh end Huh Huh
LOL
Long live SCC.

+100000  Grin Grin Grin
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 04:08:10 PM

Genesis actually bought mining hardware and has to pay electricity and maintenance costs to run it. Yes your daily pay isn't as much as you would like but it's honest and backed by real hardware from a real company. Why do you think that you should effectively be able to mine for free on their hardware? And yes, since electricity is paid in real dollars and the BTC exchange rate changes, when BTC price is low, mining isn't that profitable.  Please explain this idea you have that Genesis should pay you "in full". I'm totally confused. When I buy mining hardware and plug it in, I also have to pay my power bill, etc. If you told me you wanted to buy a share on my miners, why in the hell would I absorb all the OpEx and send you the gross revenue before expenses? That's bad business sir.

i do know genesis is an actual company, the only problem is the larger up front costs. I own my own hardware. I am also looking at hashnest and buying the units rather than the contract. I wasn't looking for fairness when i started with scryp.cc. And total i have only placed $10 in their trust. I'm not sure what that buys me, prolly a canister of coffee and a pack of filters? The point is, if we are to take down scrypt.cc there has to be a deeper looking at all options.

To point you back to occam's razor, Scrypt.cc has a cited 850 GH worth of scrypt mining. Many uses feel disatisfied about is claim and believe that it is indeed false. The mathematically computational volume would have to be substantialy lower. either A. Scrypt.cc is a ponzi because it has not stated many facts, and many users have experienced crippling errors, or B. scrypt.cc is a bussiness in a rundown hut in the middle of the brazzilian summer, that has many issues. To that end i do not believe we have enough evidence yet to tear him appart.

Yes he has lied, but does that mean everything he has said was also a lie? Has everone who has made a withdrawal since the "Bug" was encountered, recieved refunds if their transaction did not process? And if it was indeed a "withdrawal lottery," i would indeed like to see a snippet of code produce this effect so that i may try it out and therefore aid you in proving him false one and for all.

As it stand we must look to occam's razor and it proves neither is really the end all. We do need to see more than a blurb about missing withdrawals, because to me all of the missing ones occurred in a lapse in a poorly designed code block that cannot handle multiple requests too soon. If you can provide me with a snippet of code that has the possibility of producing random withdrawals then i can see about tesing it in running code for you.

As i see it this code block was a conditional that was not immediately looped back to. Search google for logic branching and looping...
scryptongoloidhuhuhu

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 04:08:28 PM

Lo' and behold, my deposit went through LOL.

Cheesy

I was thinking, I have a large reinvestment value in my history, 'twas the fund that went through yesterday.
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 04:12:38 PM

Oh here we go. NO ONE should give any kind of personal information to this poster. You've been warned.

um, what...
just asking cuz u lkn lik u frm space...
if this is how you grew up then it is why i have asked for someone to clarify how lawsuits are handled where they live. You, sir, do not prosecute committers of crimes where you live, you tell someone who does to eff off and and troll a forum thread about how bad something is that you have no evidence to because you have never tried.

Remember, don't knock it till you tried it. Then you can knock it all you want...

either help me put this guy behind bars or don't but if not why are you here???
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 04:16:39 PM

if you can provide me with a snippet of code that has the possibility of producing random withdrawals then i can see about tesing it in running code for you.

How can someone give you the source code for the ponzi site? Well, may ThorSWO can - ask him.

Why does it even matter what the specific piece of code is and how it does this? It's clear the site has defrauded many users through misrepresentation and outright theft (no explanation yet for the missing 37000 KHS). No amount of shilling is going to change that, even if you try to disguise it as a "concern".
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 04:20:10 PM

um, what...
just asking cuz u lkn lik u frm space...
if this is how you grew up then it is why i have asked for someone to clarify how lawsuits are handled where they live. You, sir, do not prosecute committers of crimes where you live, you tell someone who does to eff off and and troll a forum thread about how bad something is that you have no evidence to because you have never tried.

Remember, don't knock it till you tried it. Then you can knock it all you want...

I'm just pointing out that you have no clue what you're talking about. I have reported scrypt.cc to the appropriate authorities and will continue to do so as relevant information emerges but your verbal diarrhea is not helping anyone. Do you even read what you post? Maybe you should take your time to do more of that and less of posting.
PlzHalpMArcell0

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 04:24:49 PM

Trolling Bitcointalk isnt doing shit.  You act like some kind of fucking moral crusader but all you are really doing is trolling a forum.

Given the high degree of FANTASY you are self-indulging in you are really just illustrating that you are a textbook "mark"... someone who is willing to take great mental leaps to avoid the truth of the matter.

I'll leave you to your legal research .. asking people on a forum "how lawsuits work" in their country..
cakk

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 04:25:28 PM

I think im just gonna try to cashout..
probably i wont get it, but praying.
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 04:25:58 PM

if you can provide me with a snippet of code that has the possibility of producing random withdrawals then i can see about tesing it in running code for you.

How can someone give you the source code for the ponzi site? Well, may ThorSWO can - ask him.

Why does it even matter what the specific piece of code is and how it does this? It's clear the site has defrauded many users through misrepresentation and outright theft (no explanation yet for the missing 37000 KHS). No amount of shilling is going to change that, even if you try to disguise it as a "concern".

Mabey you should learn to read my post instead of rambling. I said for someone to provide a snippet not a source file. And if you are not willing to prove one way or another then why are you speaking there is a dedicated thread for you elsewhere...

I can write a snippet of code that handles deposits, but does not loop through imeadiately to the calling code, see:

void withdraw(int ammount)
{
   if ammount>required then
{
   do exchange()
   while exchange
}
}

someone show me an alternative in code that makes something like this random then tell me, i'd like to do some debunking. I see no evidence from anybody woth even their own time. So why keep relying on weak whimsical data. you want hard evidence then start making a database of these kinds of things.

no jury wants to haer how you have his maximum share count but can't prove he has none. all he would need to do is hav a hand full of actual hardware to debunk your theories. If defeating him at his own game is too hard for you all then quit while you are ahead.
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 04:27:35 PM

Trolling Bitcointalk isnt doing shit.  You act like some kind of fucking moral crusader but all you are really doing is trolling a forum.

Given the high degree of FANTASY you are self-indulging in you are really just illustrating that you are a textbook "mark"... someone who is willing to take great mental leaps to avoid the truth of the matter.

I'll leave you to your legal research .. asking people on a forum "how lawsuits work" in their country..

Then have fun with your lost btc, ima try and bust him, since it makes no difference to you. If you didn't lose btc then someone sounds like they got on the wrong bus...
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 04:34:24 PM

someone show me an alternative in code that makes something like this random then tell me, i'd like to do some debunking. I see no evidence from anybody woth even their own time. So why keep relying on weak whimsical data. you want hard evidence then start making a database of these kinds of things.

no jury wants to haer how you have his maximum share count but can't prove he has none. all he would need to do is hav a hand full of actual hardware to debunk your theories. If defeating him at his own game is too hard for you all then quit while you are ahead.

And your pseudo code is "evidence"? For the "jury"? Fabulous. I'm sorry, I was wrong about you. You probably are really that dim. Keep going.
ThePhwner

Activity: 616

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 04:40:49 PM

New account, recently changed password, total reversal of defending the site to trying to "take it down"...

Kenny's activity here definitely doesn't pass the sniff test.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
Pages: « 1 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 [421] 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: