Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:18:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:15:35 PM

not only do i believe we'll see a lot more from this project price-wise, but more importantly this is exactly what blockchain was ment to be used for. Most people i talk to about blockchain can't picture an easy way to use it, this truly is one.

Crowdfunding and Initial coin offering is a normal thing to have in cryptocurrency.
many tokens and coins with different prices.
but, i want to know what will be the main purpose of AATL?
will it meant just for trading in exchange? or it can be used as an investment token for future ICO projects.

I am interested to know this as well. Based on my understanding this should have at least a value that can be spent or traded but I think this will still depend on the progress of the project related to the said AATL. I think this will be similar to a regular ICO but instead of doing a full set of campaign you just need to register with ARIZN and use the platform for crowd funding. In this way it will cost lesser and a certain degree of trust and security is achieved by both the proponent of the project and their supporters or funders.

Has anyone heard anything from the developers or even any representative from the developers side? Do they have a telegram where we can ask questions directly? I think a project that offers Transparency and Accountability should also be ready to participate in discussion on this thread. If you have links or any new update from the developers team kindly share them here. It will be really much appreciated.
They have telegram and other social site. You can view it at the beginning of the thread. Be initiative and don't depend to others. They are actively answering every queries. In fact, they are more eager to communicate with investors who have lots of question because it seems like they are  interested with arizn project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lanzeta

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:45:16 PM

not only do i believe we'll see a lot more from this project price-wise, but more importantly this is exactly what blockchain was ment to be used for. Most people i talk to about blockchain can't picture an easy way to use it, this truly is one.

Crowdfunding and Initial coin offering is a normal thing to have in cryptocurrency.
will it meant just for trading in exchange? or it can be used as an investment token for future ICO projects.

I am interested to know this as well. Based on my understanding this should have at least a value that can be spent or traded but I think this will still depend on the progress of the project related to the said AATL. I think this will be similar to a regular ICO but instead of doing a full set of campaign you just need to register with ARIZN and use the platform for crowd funding. In this way it will cost lesser and a certain degree of trust and security is achieved by both the proponent of the project and their supporters or funders.

Has anyone heard anything from the developers or even any representative from the developers side? Do they have a telegram where we can ask questions directly? I think a project that offers Transparency and Accountability should also be ready to participate in discussion on this thread. If you have links or any new update from the developers team kindly share them here. It will be really much appreciated.
They have telegram and other social site. You can view it at the beginning of the thread. Be initiative and don't depend to others. They are actively answering every queries. In fact, they are more eager to communicate with investors who have lots of question because it seems like they are interested with arizn project.
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:05:11 PM

Investing means to use your 'money to make more money'
Investing in Arizn Crowdfunding ensures present and future long-term financial security.
The money generated from your investments can provide financial security and income.
Correct since it crowdfunding industry has potenially succeed because many young investor now are very open -minded to invest like this Arizn project  this is the new revolution crowdfunding industry that investor can have a great profit from them.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:11:37 PM

It would mean a lot and help us a lot that a person from this project's team to update us on the status of Arizn.
Knowing that this crowdfunding platform will be a great asset to people who are looking for a safe way for to collect
funds.
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:18:27 PM

Investing in Arizn Crowdfunding ensures present and future long-term financial security.
The money generated from your investments can provide financial security and income.

Correct since it crowdfunding industry has potenially succeed because many young investor now are very open -minded to invest like this Arizn project  this is the new revolution crowdfunding industry that investor can have a great profit from them.

Wow its a amazing idea ,,if Arizn project have also create unique compared to other crowndfunding industry,I think if  this project can succeed it was also suitable to make a good  brand name  in the field of crowdfunding industry around the world .
Khayem

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:23:02 PM

Investing in Arizn Crowdfunding will surely gives you great income because i am sure thatvthis project will become successful. Investing your money in Arizn will not only give you a financial security and income but it could also help you to boost your trust in different project that is worthy like Arizn.

So does it gurantee that "great income"? It sure does sound secure but I'm having a hard time grapsing the system or
concept behind the whole scheme.
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:32:29 PM

Investing is not only spending money to profit on but to support also. Supporting a specific company is a very important in a way that promoting it top success. This kind of investment promotes good feed backs and more profitable company to built on.
girlexplorer31

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:35:24 PM

I will encourage to each everyone to participate in ICO. An innovative approach will be useful to the whole society!
must say the company will collect the funds on ICO! We will ecourage everyone to join this project...
Arizn Crowdfunding Team is really Nice and Trusted Company!

That will be a good idea we get to buy  arizn tokens in one of the best decentralized exchanges if our time after the ICO
This is probably a pretty good project for me and everyone here at the moment we must encourage all people specially all
the investors to join this wonderful project of Arizn Crowdfunding.

Well,, im just agree for what you said, and I think that this Arizn project will hit at softcap immediately and possible to follow the hard cap ,,as my own opnion if this arizn will  be sold 2m dollars,its was a big potenial to hit even the hardcap,becuase base on telegram have also lot of supporters in member, what do you think?

BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:39:18 PM

Arizn is a crowdfunding project that support a particular project to be successful. I believe that this project will help so much of people and business to build more profitable project in more innovative way as possible. Hope that this project really help to profit not to loss, lol.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:42:25 PM

You are right, investment is not charitable work to anyone.
investors are expecting a great return from its money.
Arizn can make a huge sales from investor by securing the token slot in the exchange less than a month after ICO.
Yes if they will announce that plan and the specific exchange in the near future will be a good step forward.

Aside from the risk of the investors, Arizn is exists in order to safeguard tokens and even money. Basing on this,
the main characteristic and probably the main reason to invest in Arizn is because of its well-presented security.

JoshKulot

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:49:37 PM

A crowdfunding project? Very intriguing yet very risky. I will surely keep an eye on this crowdfunding project of Arizn. This will surely attract people. Anyway I am hoping for the success of this project and I'll also wait for their further updates.

Crowdfunding is indeed very risky. There are possibilities that the project may not be successful. But unlike any other crowdfunding project Arizn for me is trustworthy, I don't know, I can't really tell, it's just my instinct telling me that this project will be successful in the future.

can following the instinct be trusted? Shocked I do not think so
if you don't want to take risks, it's better to learn about the project before investing

Sometimes it does help sometimes not. Funny but you are right. If you want to be sure though there is really no 100% sure project but better study them first before trusting. So better scrutinize their whitepaper, the people behind the project and the possibility of the project.

Of course knowledge is better than self insticnt. Knowledge will direct you in the right path while self insticnt sometimes will lead you to losses of your investment.Before investing it is much better if you study the project very well. In that way you can tell even to yourself that the project is trusted or not,if the project will become successful or not. Just like Arizn Crowdfunding if you just look at the name Arizn without knowing about theirs project and even studying their whitepaper you will not be sure if your investment on this project will give you profit because you doesn't know at first what this project all about.
You right mate. This project is very risky in a way that you must build first good relationship and company relationship before you will be given the Trust. This kind of project was over rated though for me but making this in a sense of helping a newbie in building project probably it will be a very big help.
JJelly

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:57:38 PM

Hoping this to run was a talking a real lie. I don't really know how this project will run in the industry since crowdfunding is very common in the market of crypto. Hope that impossible things will be possible on this project. Work hard for gold guys. This is only my opinion, no hate.
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:07:46 PM

Crowdfunding is a very helpful project to build on if possible. This kinds of projects allows and promotes anyone to build on by their own. Hope that this project will run through in a pattern of phase. Good project though.
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:16:48 PM

Wow its a amazing idea ,,if Arizn project have also create unique compared to other crowndfunding industry,I think if  this project can succeed it was also suitable to make a good  brand name  in the field of crowdfunding industry around the world .

That's right and I think that this project is ready for the big access in the whole world, so that it is nice if this project have an access to all the investors around the world for them also to have an Good profit for them.
langka1213

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:32:19 PM

It would mean a lot and help us a lot that a person from this project's team to update us on the status of Arizn.
Knowing that this crowdfunding platform will be a great asset to people who are looking for a safe way for to collect
funds.

It seem like this project have an great system, this project shows to all investors that they have an service that is really great. if the Arizn team will shown more persistence to all the investors, it is surely that many people will join to this project.
langka1213

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:48:45 PM

How can this project prevent or rather avoid funding a fake campaign at all? Is there any validations of the creators and developers before funding or investing on a particular project or platform? i'm well concern on the investors and companies that funds, specially working to profit money is very hard nowadays. how was that?

They haven't said or updated the steps that they will do to filter those scams or fraud ICO. Hard earned money is not easy to let go, so if you are being scammed by these it surely is heartbreaking.

Even though they didn't mention on their whitepaper on how to avoid or filter those scammer, i believe that Arizn has another way to filter it. Of course before they fund other busnisses or accept investors i am sure they will also conduct their own private invistigation.

Not just that, i am pretty sure that the team will not just investigate the project.
ARIZN will have their INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT/TEAM for every ICO they will have for others.
they will not let their reputation be torn because of other project.
I don't know how would Arizn do it to prevent such scams on their platform.But I believe, cases like scams
have also been considered by Arizn team to protect not only themselves but also everyone who will invest and
back up those projects in their platform. Their reputation has been established to not be very careful in
letting anything or anyone destroy it.

Yes if that's what they need to do to avoid the risk from any scams, and for safety of everyone who backed up this project... We all know that investor is the life line of any project, some of them can't afford to lose a lot of their investment that's why they become meticulous in every project they want to be part of...

that's right, I think that the Arizn team think about that kind of problems, also I think that this project have an great security for all the investor that the money that they invest is safe to the scammers.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:20:49 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 06:01:39 PM by XtraRolePlayer

Crowdfunding is a very helpful project to build on if possible. This kinds of projects allows and promotes anyone to build on by their own. Hope that this project will run through in a pattern of phase. Good project though.
Yes, you are correct! This project is the answer to all small investors that cannot invest in the big projects that some investment firm offers because they have a minimum amount of investment required. ARIZN platform is giving chances to those individuals that are aiming to become rich in their own little way.
UnBiased

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:34:19 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 05:57:27 PM by UnBiased

Correct since it crowdfunding industry has potenially succeed because many young investor now are very open -minded to invest like this Arizn project  this is the new revolution crowdfunding industry that investor can have a great profit from them.

That's right and I think that this project is ready for the big access in the whole world, so that it is nice if this project have an access to all the investors around the world for them also to have an Good profit for them.
Well, we are hoping for the best in this project. Investing is really good for us especially when we have money that is just sitting on a bank which gives us around 0.5% or 1% interest which cannot even use to fight inflation. If I were an investor, I will invest it in the project that the ARIZN was handling.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 05:51:09 PM

Correct since it crowdfunding industry has potenially succeed because many young investor now are very open -minded to invest like this Arizn project  this is the new revolution crowdfunding industry that investor can have a great profit from them.

Well, we are hoping for the best in this project. Investing is really good for us especially when we have money that is just sitting on a bank which gives us around 0.5% or 1% interest which cannot even use to fight inflation. If I were an investor, I will invest it in the project that the ARIZN was handling.
We should support this project! This ARIZN project really has great potential and we have to be very thankful that they are giving chances to small investors like us. We can participate in every project that this platform will be handled since it is open for everybody.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:03:58 PM

A Crowdfunding platform that provides the service of token creation and management would merge the best of two worlds.The tokens will be liquid as soon as a stock exchange will list them.Blockchain will help increasing transparency, trust and reducing costs for all the parties involved.
Well, that will only be with Arizn because that is what they promise in this project but not in all blockchained business is liquidity and transparency found, some are just stagnant and as good as nothing. But with other projects that are based in blockchain like Arizn that promise this advantages, maybe, let us see in the end if they are able to keep this promise with the platform.

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: