Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:54:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
bimboy1

Activity: 133
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:55:25 PM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
wow!The display of excellence on this project, is extremely high.
using ethereum network to create a tokenised crowdfunding platform.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

Imagine how powerful the platform they have? They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project.
Don't just follow their updates buy try to invest in Arizn because this is an awesome project and for sure, their sale becomes short because a lot of people will see this as a good project.

It's a sign that their project will become successful in the future, because their project's platform is new to people and unique. I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of people who will be a part of this project.

I definitely agree. Being unique is something that people wanted. Many have already trusted the project from the private sale that is why they've reach 2M$ and I believe that more people will somehow invest in Arizn project.
Your right, because of the 2M$ they will become more interested on this project and knowing that the investors are in favor always on where they earn compare to others that they just earn but a small amount only,for sure when they try this project it will bring them to the success.

Damn! Thats a pretty huge sum of money. They just hit 2m usd with just their private sale, I hope this is not a scam and lead its way into top ICO to watch for. Does anyone have discord channel or telegram channel that we can tune in to?
Absolutely  this project arizn will  become successful for sure because 2M Dollars can be sold already ? what amazing ,project because it was a big sign for succeed ,Arizn will have already  big fun of passive investor to spread this project around the globe so that ,it would be great project ,

yeah you have also point because,when I saw the 2M dollar will sold my eyes will glimpse and spark,,due to  eversince there is no other project to handle like this Arizn this already finish to sold at 2M  in the short period of time,compared to other platform that  thier token  sale sometimes its hard to sold even the ico are going to finish ,,therefore  this Arizn is much better and unique compared to other project and of course for sure more investor will also attract to this project,

2 MILLION DOLLARS!! What a sale in private sales. I will probably monitor this project, if it runs in a good momentum I will probably not surprise. Good project must invest to. Keep up the good work.
the number of sales that are already quite pretty much, just wait for success and wait list only his market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:08:35 PM

Do they have any bounty campaign for this project? If this project is available on 9 different country does it mean that they will have a KYC application for their platform? I see that this project will be available on web and app based will it have a mobile application too?
UnBiased

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:31:05 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 06:47:24 PM by UnBiased

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DigPJnkWkAA_ma4.jpg

Arizn has been successfully added to cryptoranker. You can check out all details on this page cryptoranker.io/ico/arizn/

4.3 rating is not bad. You can make it more higher guys if you will support them by voting Arizn in cryptoranker.
This is a nice rating I guess for a starting project. More and more people are getting aware of this project and investors do really support this project. What am I thinking is that how will the company ensure to the public that they are 100% sure that Arizn project will really succeed?

Congratulations for Arizn! They have got my respect. No more reasons for this project to be failed and they have got good credentials as well as ratings. I am sure that this will become the stepping stone of Arizn and they will be finished instantly in case, people will know about this project. Support, invest and wait! The key for success and I am happy that I encounter this project as early as I could be.
Me too! Arizn got my trust too. Ratings are really great help. If the ratings come from I believed to be using Blockchain Technology then I think it is reliable. Arizn is a great project and I think it is worth a try to support a certain project of this kind.
MetalBall

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:36:15 PM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

Imagine how powerful the platform they have? They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project.
Don't just follow their updates buy try to invest in Arizn because this is an awesome project and for sure, their sale becomes short because a lot of people will see this as a good project.

It's a sign that their project will become successful in the future, because their project's platform is new to people and unique. I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of people who will be a part of this project.

I definitely agree. Being unique is something that people wanted. Many have already trusted the project from the private sale that is why they've reach 2M$ and I believe that more people will somehow invest in Arizn project.
Your right, because of the 2M$ they will become more interested on this project and knowing that the investors are in favor always on where they earn compare to others that they just earn but a small amount only,for sure when they try this project it will bring them to the success.

Damn! Thats a pretty huge sum of money. They just hit 2m usd with just their private sale, I hope this is not a scam and lead its way into top ICO to watch for. Does anyone have discord channel or telegram channel that we can tune in to?
Absolutely  this project arizn will  become successful for sure because 2M Dollars can be sold already ? what amazing ,project because it was a big sign for succeed ,Arizn will have already  big fun of passive investor to spread this project around the globe so that ,it would be great project ,

2million dollars is a lot of money and im thinking if they already sell 2million dollars worth of token why they still need to have ICO project like this!? Im just curious because they can already establish Arizn with such a plenty of money, just asking guys!?
Its a lot of money indeed but Arizn is need more than that as we see this project is huge, still need the support of many contributor for arizn to get going... Investors are always welcome to participate in arizn as of now...

They have gathered a lot of money to fund their project only on their private sale. Its a pretty big money for a private sale like that but I think it will be used on improving the platform. If they reache that far and gather more potential investor this will surely be a hit!
KeyboardWarrior

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:00:20 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 07:29:39 PM by KeyboardWarrior

I can see some having doubts about this project. If there are crowdfunding platform out there that are existing already, what will be the difference Arizn will be offering so project developers will choose them and not the existing crowdfunding platforms that have already built names?
Crowdfunding has been used since but with regards to ARizn, what I know what isets it apart  from others is their crowdfunding is based on token, meaning tokenized.  They will get their resources through tokens.
yeah, crowdfunding is not really that new to us. but with regards to arizn,for me this platform clearly stands out the most. this is the first time i encountered a crowdfundin platform that is using the blockchain technology which is enabling them to have a more secure platform. and this is the first time is see crowdfunding with tokens or crypto currency.
What's after the security? I mean the foundation of the project is great, having the Blockchain Techonology to strengthen
the security making crowdfunding less corrupted or tampered with. It  kind of gives Arizn the headstart but it really has
no much difference from other projects.

Yes when i read their WP it says that the difference between them to other is they'll using blockchain, they'll see the solution for crowdfunding platform is security... Well i don't have many ideas about crowd funding, that's why i can't tell the difference with arizn...

Well, if you consider how much people are into crowdfunding or how in demand this concept is, I am prettt confident that this project will really have a lot of supporters and contributors that would wamt to have a piece of this project. And plus the addition of the project being based into the block-chain technology, success is truly ensured when it comes into this project. There is no other project in my opinion that would be bigger than this one as of this moment.
I agree with this one. Crowdfunding is really making way for the people to have the chance to invest their little amount in a certain project that has the potential to make it big in the future. This is a great opportunity offers by Arizn project.
Well I believe that arizn and its beautiful projects will grow even more in the future and because crowdfunding is much more especially for its small ones that are so magnificent to be improved through a great project that has a lot of users so it's no wonder that it's still potential in the project so many people are obsessed with it.
This is a nice perspective. When we see the principle of Crowdfunding, it is more on giving chance to small players or individual people to join the opportunity given by certain project which really needs support from everyone. I think that is the reason why Arizn was created.
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:18:19 PM

Based on their video;
https://www.youtube.com/embed/r8VIrcEEp_Q

Arizn has accessible in anyone, they represent 9 countries to start the project and package ready to market
and they are 11,000 potential backer, what a nice concept, an interesting project of Arizn .
Hope this project will boom! and many investors will come up.

Thank for info that a good news for us.
This project is taking too far. 9 countries to start on is not a joke, some project cannot accommodate and apply their project even in their own country. 11,000 potential backer is a good stats to start up this project in good tension. You guys will succeed in this potential set up. Keep up the good work.
It is a good start to have 9 countries and package to be ready in market, it is not actually a joke because they are very promising to their project and they have 11,000 potential backer which means they have so many supporters. Soon this project will become more successful and gain more investors in the future.
Well, they are not the only one, there is competition in this area. We all know that they are not the first to have a crowdfunding platform but they gotta have the guts to have this boast. 11,000 potential backers are just figures and there is not certainty in it.

Indeed, there are few crowdsales happened in this business where most of them became failed to their ico, only few of them became successful and I think Arizn has a potential and evidence to be one of the successful crowdfunding project  due to on their pre-sales they hit 2m$ which is can be considered as one of the achievement, isn't?
I am thinking, what if the project they are funding in their ICO turns out to be a scam or they just run away or they dont continue? What will happen and who will guarantee the investors of payment as well as the supporters? Can Arizn be able to guarantee that the project they are funding is legit?
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:31:33 PM

Arizn

Tokenised Crowdfunding for the $150Billion crowdfunding market

Welcome to Russian ANN
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:38:54 PM

2million dollars is a lot of money and im thinking if they already sell 2million dollars worth of token why they still need to have ICO project like this!? Im just curious because they can already establish Arizn with such a plenty of money, just asking guys!?
Its a lot of money indeed but Arizn is need more than that as we see this project is huge, still need the support of many contributor for arizn to get going... Investors are always welcome to participate in arizn as of now...

They have gathered a lot of money to fund their project only on their private sale. Its a pretty big money for a private sale like that but I think it will be used on improving the platform. If they reache that far and gather more potential investor this will surely be a hit!
I believe investors are not stupid. They’ve probably seen a potential in this project that made them support their ICO. Niwadays, investors are vigilant since there’s a lot of fake ICOs out there and sometimes you cannot really determine which one is real and which one is fake.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:14:12 PM

I believe investors are not stupid. They’ve probably seen a potential in this project that made them support their ICO. Niwadays, investors are vigilant since there’s a lot of fake ICOs out there and sometimes you cannot really determine which one is real and which one is fake.
Of course, investors, are very clever. Although they are risk takers but a lot of thinking a lot of scrutiny of certsin business before they get into it. And i know that investors sas a lot of potential in Arizn that.made them to.invest. They do a lot of counter checking very involving themselves to certain project.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:56:34 PM

Of course, investors, are very clever. Although they are risk takers but a lot of thinking a lot of scrutiny of certsin business before they get into it. And i know that investors sas a lot of potential in Arizn that.made them to.invest. They do a lot of counter checking very involving themselves to certain project.
If given a chance, i will.also invest in Arizn project because the concept is really timely and in demand and very useful and also in time it will be widely used by businesses planning to get enough funds for their project. This really is a very useful form of getting funds for a business and also giving chances to people with not.much capital but willing to invest in projects they believe are best for them.
tunabelly

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:30:07 PM

If given a chance, i will.also invest in Arizn project because the concept is really timely and in demand and very useful and also in time it will be widely used by businesses planning to get enough funds for their project. This really is a very useful form of getting funds for a business and also giving chances to people with not.much capital but willing to invest in projects they believe are best for them.
crowdfunding can be very helpful to a company.and there are many benefits in crowdfunding compared to applying for a loan or seeking out accredited investors yourself, setting up a successful crowdfunding campaign on fundable or another platform is far more efficient and effective in getting your message out to the right people.
kurikong69

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:31:11 PM

Arizn has been successfully added to cryptoranker. You can check out all details on this page cryptoranker.io/ico/arizn/

4.3 rating is not bad. You can make it more higher guys if you will support them by voting Arizn in cryptoranker.
This is a nice rating I guess for a starting project. More and more people are getting aware of this project and investors do really support this project. What am I thinking is that how will the company ensure to the public that they are 100% sure that Arizn project will really succeed?
It's quite a lot to believe in this project so it's supported because it's no wonder that investors have a lot of this project, so I think arizin will be successful in the future and achieve this success with a real estate project.
rommeljm14

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:45:10 PM

It's quite a lot to believe in this project so it's supported because it's no wonder that investors have a lot of this project, so I think arizin will be successful in the future and achieve this success with a real estate project.
Yes, because of the fact that it is not surprising to be successful in the projects it handles, so I think that many investors are able to spin it out because of good marketing practices, so companies believe that it will support many good projects successful in the future.
kingboo

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:49:03 PM

This is too much. They giving up a 2 Million USD on both private sale and bounty? this was crazy. I can't imagine how this project has too much of fund to support this kind of project. It is a good project though so it is worth to invest in. Keep up the good work Arizn Team and Developers.
Well this is a good opportunity for all the users of their system which they have provided 2million USD on both private sale and bounty besides it is very worth if this project will become successful in the near future.

I do believe that at the present time now, they are developing something on which things can easily attract more investors to believe on their project.
Since they've started a good start from the pre-sales, so my advise only is let us not be judgmental to any ico until we didn't see it happen. Besides I never see any complaints during its pre-sales period, which means it is really good project.
You have a point, I think we should consider what this project can actually give and besides they are still developing something as what you have said that they want things that can be easily attracted and gain more investors in order to believe what their project can give.
the fact that arizn already sold 2 million dollars in their private sale is very remarkable.and they are launching a bounty campaign that has a total of 2 million dollars worth of arizn tokens. its pretty amazing how they are developing this platform and how far arizn has come. i really hope this platform succeeds.
Julianito

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:23:18 AM

ICOs are typically forms of crowdfunding with investors buying the tokens. However, Arizn is creating a platform that will tokenize crowdfunding of various businesses including ICO. What a great idea indeed, right? With the mission of how to help others.
Julianito

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:41:40 AM

A worthy footnote. The Arizn platform is web and app based.
So the services and products are available to anyone anywhere with an internet connection.

I think internet-based platform is great in terms of crowdfunding. Blockchain needs internet connection. Internet connects people, but blockchain connects peole without central-control server.

And why this crowdfunding is internet based. No connect more people using secured decentralized system.
achiahia

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:58:49 AM

crowdfunding can be very helpful to a company.and there are many benefits in crowdfunding compared to applying for a loan or seeking out accredited investors yourself, setting up a successful crowdfunding campaign on fundable or another platform is far more efficient and effective in getting your message out to the right people.

Hello guys! Arizn tokenize crowdfunding platform is a great idea. Ideal for founders, start-up busunesses or even existing businesses, or even more ICO. This is a place for investors looking for ventures and a place for founders looking for funds.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:00:50 AM

Just like the typical,crowdfunding, it won’t get popular as source of getting funds if it is not successful.  I think Arizn’s concept is like adapting the crowdfunding in the crypto currency world and based on I believe that it will be successful as well.
Good news about this. They moving in slow phase of pattern but surely they managing it well. Good job on the Team and Developers of the Arizn Project. I'll probably monitor this kind of project. Nice idea about crowd funding.
This will be the good start of this project besides even if they are moving slow following the phases of their platform, but surely they can still manage it and they are added to cryptoranker which they have got also 4.3 ratings it is not actually high, but this may be consider that they are dedicated and active to their outputs.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Exeus

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:31:42 AM

Based on their video;

Arizn has accessible in anyone, they represent 9 countries to start the project and package ready to market
and they are 11,000 potential backer, what a nice concept, an interesting project of Arizn .
 Smiley

This project is taking too far. 9 countries to start on is not a joke, some project cannot accommodate and apply their project even in their own country. 11,000 potential backer is a good stats to start up this project in good tension. You guys will succeed in this potential set up. Keep up the good work.
It is a good start to have 9 countries and package to be ready in market, it is not actually a joke because they are very promising to their project and they have 11,000 potential backer which means they have so many supporters. Soon this project will become more successful and gain more investors in the future.
Well, they are not the only one, there is competition in this area. We all know that they are not the first to have a crowdfunding platform but they gotta have the guts to have this boast. 11,000 potential backers are just figures and there is not certainty in it.

Indeed, there are few crowdsales happened in this business where most of them became failed to their ico, only few of them became successful and I think Arizn has a potential and evidence to be one of the successful crowdfunding project  due to on their pre-sales they hit 2m$ which is can be considered as one of the achievement, isn't?

What a brillant idea of ARIZN CROWDFUNDING after watching the video i'm very impress and enhance my knowledge.
I'm so very interested on this project. Hope this project will boom! I'm looking forward on this. Smiley
That`s great I am also watching the video of this project and I think this will encourage more people to become interested and it gains more and more supporters every day just like what we have right now. Kudos for the team and to this project!
QueenBit

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:46:08 AM

Based on their video;

Smiley

What a brillant idea of ARIZN CROWDFUNDING after watching the video i'm very impress and enhance my knowledge.
I'm so very interested on this project. Hope this project will boom! I'm looking forward on this. Smiley
That`s great I am also watching the video of this project and I think this will encourage more people to become interested and it gains more and more supporters every day just like what we have right now. Kudos for the team and to this project!

Most projects are only accessible on the country which they are based on. This is a good indication that ARIZN has a good backer and support already. I am interested to see how this project progresses in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: