R9 270 4~6 - 47 (2.8%)
R9 270 6+ - 93 (5.6%)
R9 280X 1~3 - 254 (15.3%)
R9 280X 4~6 - 255 (15.4%)
R9 280X 6+ - 268 (16.2%)
R9 290 1~3 - 150 (9.1%)
R9 290 3~6 - 91 (5.5%)
R9 290 6+ - 298 (18%)
OTHER (please specify in the thread) - 75 (4.5%)
NONE (Mining only) - 35 (2.1%)
Total Voters: 1656

Pages: « 1 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 [411] 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GPUC] GPU Coin | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 421195 times)
Shintax

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:14:40 AM

For some reason the market place is not displaying my listing. It shows up in my account Market tab, but thats it. If im not mistaken, isn't hendr1x in charge of web related issues?

▀  ███       LEDGER  WALLET   PROTECT  YOUR  BITCOINS
▀  ▀▀▀       Smartcard security for your bitcoins        Decentralized,Open,Secure         Available now  []
▀  ▀  ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 11:06:42 AM

A guest written article by Pastet89 :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/4/15/the-dawn-of-gpucoin-by-pastet89
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:13:18 AM

Yeah.. but he kindof did. The primary trade was BTC for IPO of GPUC, and nothing more. Did you receive your GPUC? If yes, then that's all she wrote. This subject is now at an end.

That was not the deal though.

The deal was I traded BTC for GPUC based on the guarantee that all IPO funds would be spent on a batch of GPUs.

This clearly has not happened since at least twice someone representing the coin has let slip that the IPO money was also going to other things like marketing and such.

You are saying I can tell a person that if they buy my coins I will promise do X and then have no obligation to do X?

And no.  I don't want to drop it. I believe I have been stolen from because GPUCoin did not fulfill their end of our agreement.

It was clearly stated in the IPO investor page, which has now been removed, that ALL funds from the IPO would be spent to purchase a bulk order of GPUs.  

The primary trade had a number of conditions that were not fulfilled.  I want my coins back. I will continue asking for a refund until it is proven that he fulfilled his side of the arrangement.  I have the right to complain.  Feel free to ban me from this thread if possible.

edit:  And I just don't like Jaymes.  I think he ruined this business.

shocking MR. FUD posted again.
this is the original posting, nothing was ever said it was ALL going to gpus
if you continue to post about this, i will back track every last one of your FUD posts and report each one. i'm sick of seeing you cry about some BS you made up.

www.gpucoin.net
IPO Investing is available on the web page
Launch date is March 02, 2014 at 5PM EST

PoW Algorithm: Scrypt
Retarget: Every block using KGW
Block Time: 60 seconds
Initial Block Reward: 20000
Max Supply: 13.5 billion
Block Halving Rate: 250,000

Premine
250,000,000 for IPO
150,000,000 for bounties and payment for future development

Short Term Goals:
On-line Store Front:
Approximately two weeks after the coin launch we will be opening our on-line store that specializes in keeping a large stock of GPUs that will only be available to be purchased with GPU Coin. The two week delay is to ensure that the coin prices have settled. Our sister company already has access to two distributors and has submitted applications for two others to ensure they have access to the best prices available. Our goal it to provide all of our GPUs at aggressively low prices and keep a more reliable stock on hand so that we are never back ordered. We have a phone line ready as a contingency plan to start taking orders at the two week point if the automated on-line store front is not ready in time.
As an example, we have access and can sell ASUS R9 290X cards at $650.00 USD shipped to continental US while the normal going rate is $699.99, which doesn't even include shipping.

Wholesale GPU Purchases:
We currently have access to distributor prices, but wish to provide further savings to our customers. Our sister company is currently applying for wholesale of the following companies: MSI, XFX, Sapphire Tech, PowerColor, ASUS and GIGABYTE.

Long Term Goals:
65nm 50MH/s Scrypt ASIC Development:
We are currently in preliminary negotiations with companies in the USA and France for development of a 50MH/s mining rig. We have a meeting with multiple angel investors planned for March 23rd, and if funding is received we will sign a contract with one of the companies and start development ASAP. We will only be selling the ASIC rig through our on-line store, which will accept GPU Coin exclusively. We have estimated our initial offering to be $30,000.00 USD equivalent of GPU Coin.

Downloads:
Windows Wallet: Coming Soon
Mac Wallet: Bounty
Linux Wallet: Coming Soone
Source Code: Coming Soon
Online Wallet: Bounty

Configuration File:
Coming Soon

Block Explorer:
Bounty

Exchanges:
Coming Soon

Pools:
Coming Soon

Faucets:
Bounty
[/quote]

I am specifically talking about the IPO investor page from the GPUCoin website which has now been removed.

It CLEARLY stated that ALL IPO funds were to be used to purchase GPUs.

I know this for a fact because I read it and many times and having been thinking about it for weeks.

You are bringing up the wrong document, are you trying to cover up something? 

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
pastet89

Activity: 378
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 02:22:22 PM

Sorry, wrong thread.

Cryptostats.es
cryos75

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:35:07 PM

Where is the updated wallet? It doesn't seem to be updated in the main thread. If there is an updated wallet, this needs to be advertised in the 1st posting of this thread and also clearly available and described on the main GPUCoin website and store.
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:45:12 PM

I'm familiar with what you're talking about, as I quoted part of it in my thread threatening legal action. If you remember, this coin went through.. 3 or 4 launch attempts, in 2 phases. At the outset he stated how IPO funds would be to purchase GPUs to stock the store with. This was prior to initial launch. That first launch failed miserably as predicted. He then tried another launch a few days later which also fell on its face.

Upon realizing how epic his failure was and the fact he sucks at management, he had to hire a new team. He then stated he would use part of the funds for this measure, and that an IPO could get out if they wanted out by simply submitting an email. Why is this? Because of the failure to launch properly as was in the terms, and the slight term change. There was a 5 day window for this I believe, during which I got out along with some others.

Phase 2 had 2 more launches which were soft launches which finally went proper, one was the wallet generating low value blocks, and the next was a day later when the system went live. A good move by the devs I might add. At this point, IPO refunds had been processed, most of the 70 GPUs had been purchased (I believe it was around that number), and the new (3rd) dev team had been paid.

If you re-read the first... 200-300 pages of this thread, you'll see all of that.

Now, once again, here's the thing. He offered a product in exchange for BTC. This is the legal transaction being agreed upon, you're agreeing to take GPUC for the exchange of BTC. The swap was made, the transaction is considered complete. Even if he fudged his repurpose of the BTC, it wouldn't matter because in VA's eyes, it's "HIS BTC" once the agreement was fulfilled for the GPUC/BTC.

It would be like Walmart saying they're going to support The Unicorns and Rainbow Foundation with their profits if you buy TVs from them, but then they decide to take 2% for themselves instead of use all of it, after you buy TV's. It doesn't matter.

Unless you're listed on his paperwork as a partner of interest or a managing business partner, he did nothing wrong because you have 0% interest in company funds.

I'm confident that at some point your hopes and emotions will die off and reality will sink in. You stayed in an investment which senior members bailed on when they saw it was going belly up, and saw that someone incapable of managing, was in charge. And here's your reward.

Best of luck.

kcheel

Activity: 188
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:36:22 PM

I'm confident that at some point your hopes and emotions will die off and reality will sink in.

I don't share in your confidence unfortunately.  He is far out of touch with reality.
allcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 05:45:38 PM

GPUCoin has been added to AllCrypt.com!

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
googlenex7

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:13:17 PM

How can I buy Vga on your store , it's not delivery to singapore .
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 08:01:17 PM

GPUCoin has been added to AllCrypt.com!
I don't see a graph for it, will it appear after someone buys GPU?

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money