Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:21:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 05:00:52 PM

Just noticed this on Poloniex.

"ALERT: Poloniex will no longer be allowed to provide services to residents of the State of New York starting on August 8th, 2015. If you are a resident of New York, please take appropriate measures to withdraw your funds by this date. "

Yes I just read that myself. Bitlicense for State of New York. Must have them withdrawn by 11:59 on August 7th.

This should not be a surprise. Notice was given 5 or 6 weeks ago. Can anyone confirm if Cryptsy has Bitlicense? I am working on the assumption that they do, based on their registration and account verification process. If someone could find out and get a confirmation, it will be helpful.

DNotes is now at position # 4 on Cryptsy Vote List. #2 spot is within striking distance. That is where we need to be and we need your support very much. Your maximum participation is needed more than a large number of votes. Community support conveys a strong and compelling message. Unfortunately, that has been lacking. We will secure the 2nd position soon but may not get listed without your participation and support. If you can afford to contribute .01 BTC ($3) send it to:

14AGjtup6T6k4kB1bmbMUVmePNUXEYuqmQ  for 50 votes. If you already have an account at Cryptsy sending a letter of endorsement to "Support" recommending DNotes to be listed on Cryptsy will go a long way.

I seldom go this far to plead for your support, but this is extremely important.
What I am seeing in our industry and the financial crises brewing around the world is extremely troubling. We need DCEBrief as a platform to communicate on issues that matter. A platform that can engage like minded people to help frame those issues constructively, objectively and positively in a clear and compelling format as an Executive Summary with supporting facts in a full length article. We need to aggressive reach out to political leaders, regulators, media executives, educators, business executives and others.

DNotes and the many projects we have been working on are needed more than ever as financial crises continue to spread rapidly worldwide. We are not in the position to change the world but DNotes is a viable alternative to help alleviate various global challenges once we reached a certain scale and stature. In the mean time, making DNotes available to an exchange like Cryptsy is valuable, especially in light of the lost of Allcoin exchange.

I just wanted to add a couple of points to this. 

1.  You don't need an account at Cryptsy to vote with bitcoin. 

2.  Most people here have little bits of bitcoin sitting on various exchanges that could buy a few votes.

3.  The more individual votes cast, the better the chance of us getting listed (they want to see large community).

4.  I have been here from the beginning and I don't ever remember Alan pleading for support, so let's step up and help out.

14AGjtup6T6k4kB1bmbMUVmePNUXEYuqmQ  -  as much as you can afford to help, with a minimum of .0002 per vote.

Smiley Smiley

Great ideas Chase! Lets show Cryptsy our community support as much as possible.

I'm sure I have 50 cents worth of bitcoin somewhere I have forgotten about lol. I don't want to sell any of my coins, so I may just buy a couple bucks worth of bitcoin.

Excellent kanus, thank you.

RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 06:49:52 PM

"ALERT: Poloniex will no longer be allowed to provide services to residents of the State of New York starting on August 8th, 2015. If you are a resident of New York, please take appropriate measures to withdraw your funds by this date. "

Yes I just read that myself. Bitlicense for State of New York. Must have them withdrawn by 11:59 on August 7th.

This should not be a surprise. Notice was given 5 or 6 weeks ago. Can anyone confirm if Cryptsy has Bitlicense? I am working on the assumption that they do, based on their registration and account verification process. If someone could find out and get a confirmation, it will be helpful.

DNotes is now at position # 4 on Cryptsy Vote List. #2 spot is within striking distance. That is where we need to be and we need your support very much. Your maximum participation is needed more than a large number of votes. Community support conveys a strong and compelling message. Unfortunately, that has been lacking. We will secure the 2nd position soon but may not get listed without your participation and support. If you can afford to contribute .01 BTC ($3) send it to:

14AGjtup6T6k4kB1bmbMUVmePNUXEYuqmQ  for 50 votes. If you already have an account at Cryptsy sending a letter of endorsement to "Support" recommending DNotes to be listed on Cryptsy will go a long way.

I seldom go this far to plead for your support, but this is extremely important. What I am seeing in our industry and the financial crises brewing around the world is extremely troubling. We need DCEBrief as a platform to communicate on issues that matter. A platform that can engage like minded people to help frame those issues constructively, objectively and positively in a clear and compelling format as an Executive Summary with supporting facts in a full length article. We need to aggressive reach out to political leaders, regulators, media executives, educators, business executives and others.

DNotes and the many projects we have been working on are needed more than ever as financial crises continue to spread rapidly worldwide. We are not in the position to change the world but DNotes is a viable alternative to help alleviate various global challenges once we reached a certain scale and stature. In the mean time, making DNotes available to an exchange like Cryptsy is valuable, especially in light of the lost of Allcoin exchange.

I have been trying to make a post for a day or two now! We are so busy in the garden I have a hard time keeping up with you guys. It is Sunday morning, and I have taken three important phone calls already, then a short meeting with my Field Manager. But, this is such an important topic, and I feel so strongly about it that it deserves to be addressed, even though the grankids just showed up, and Grandpa needs some Grandkid Play Time, I have to address this topic:

Yoda: (Alan, or Dyna, as most of you know him): I agree with you on almost all points. Yes, the New York thing is no surprise. "They" (regulators in general) are doing what they ALWAYS do: Skew the playing field so that only the "very large" and "very connected" get to play in their playground.
     I also very much agree with the Crypsy Voting. It is critical now, in light of the Allcoin disaster. Yes, disaster. Another damn scam in the world of Crypto. Is anyone surprised? To be honest, yes, it still took me by surprise (but should not have). Mt. Gox. Crypto Rush. Mintpal. Allcoin should be no surprise, I guess. Very sad, but no surprise.
     I also agree with Yoda on all points in the last paragragh, except one. He said: We are not in the position to change the world but DNotes is a viable alternative to help alleviate various global challenges once we reached a certain scale and stature. This is one of the few times I will disagree with Alan. We ARE in a position to change the world, BECAUSE of the second half of his quote. I know that is a very bold statement. Very bold indeed, but not taken lightly and not without a LOT of deep thought and discussion.
     Why would I utter such a statement in a public forum? Because I really do believe it. When looked at from the outside, Crypto-Currency is a cesspool. A minefield full of scammers and thieves. When looking at it from the "outside", that is exacly what it looks like. Why does it look like that? BECAUSE IT IS TRUE. The world of Crypto-Currency IS a cesspool. It IS full of scammers and thieves. If this continues, it will set back mass adoption of the Blockchain, Bitcoin, and with it all Alt Currency by decades. The ENTIRE INDUSTRY is in trouble. The entire industry is not only shooting itself in the foot, it is slitting it's own throat.
     Here is where we are in a position to CHANGE THE WORLD. If I were studying this from the "outside", and wanted to drain the cesspool, here is what I would do: I would develop a coin, and design it from the ground up to be transparent, reliable, and ABOVE ALL: TRUSTWORTHY. I would develop an infrastructure around this coin that appealed to "the masses", instead of appealing to the "early adoptors". I would try include folks who most others would ignore, thinking of them as the "ignorant masses". I would build an eco-system that makes it easier to understand, and easier to use. Information, at a level that ordinary folks can understand WOULD BE A KEY BUILDING BLOCK. I would also try to reach the "Movers and Shakers" of society. 99% of this group has NO IDEA what the Blockchain and Eco-System really is. They, just like most ordinary folks, view Bitcoin with disdain and dis-trust.
     So, in closing, I publicly and very politely diss-aree with you. We CAN change the world. Cryptomoms and DNotes Vault are just two of many examples. But, our most important challenge to date is DCBrief. The "Movers and Shakers MUST be educated on the true advantages of the Blockchain and Crypto-Currency. The second most important challenge, especially in light of the Allcoin disaster, is getting listed on Crypsy. OK. Rant over. Time to grab a Grandkid or two and head out to the Garden.

Respectfully,
Smokey

Yes! I agree with you, we can change the world. We have here a group of intelligent people with a single goal, making DNotes successful. Whatever your reason behind that, you and I, and everyone who posts to this forum, (and the readers as well I'll bet) want to see DNotes succeed. Collectively, we have great power, we just need to channel it in the right direction and keep the pressure on until we achieve what we have set out to do, make DNotes a globally accepted and trusted currency.

So many times in history, a single person or, small group of like minded individuals have changed the course of history. Ghandi comes to mind immediately.

Check out the "short list" of great figures in history below and point to the one who is remembered for saying "Nope, can't do that..."

Muhammad
Jesus
William Shakespeare
Abraham Lincoln
George Washington
Aristotle
Alexander the Great
Thomas Jefferson
Charles Darwin
Queen Victoria
Martin Luther
Albert Einstein
Christopher Columbus
Isaac Newton
Theodore Roosevelt
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Plato
Ludwig van Beethoven
Leonardo da Vinci
Winston Churchill
Johann Sebastian Bach
Galileo Galilei
David, King of Israel
John F. Kennedy

With guidance and ambition as well as intelligence, we CAN change the course of history. If you don't believe that, refer back to the short list above. First order of business: LETS GET ON CRYPTSY!

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 07:46:27 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2015, 08:10:19 PM by Dyna

I seldom go this far to plead for your support, but this is extremely important. What I am seeing in our industry and the financial crises brewing around the world is extremely troubling. We need DCEBrief as a platform to communicate on issues that matter. A platform that can engage like minded people to help frame those issues constructively, objectively and positively in a clear and compelling format as an Executive Summary with supporting facts in a full length article. We need to aggressive reach out to political leaders, regulators, media executives, educators, business executives and others.

I have been trying to make a post for a day or two now! We are so busy in the garden I have a hard time keeping up with you guys. It is Sunday morning, and I have taken three important phone calls already, then a short meeting with my Field Manager. But, this is such an important topic, and I feel so strongly about it that it deserves to be addressed, even though the grankids just showed up, and Grandpa needs some Grandkid Play Time, I have to address this topic:

Yoda: (Alan, or Dyna, as most of you know him): I agree with you on almost all points. Yes, the New York thing is no surprise. "They" (regulators in general) are doing what they ALWAYS do: Skew the playing field so that only the "very large" and "very connected" get to play in their playground.
     I also very much agree with the Crypsy Voting. It is critical now, in light of the Allcoin disaster. Yes, disaster. Another damn scam in the world of Crypto. Is anyone surprised? To be honest, yes, it still took me by surprise (but should not have). Mt. Gox. Crypto Rush. Mintpal. Allcoin should be no surprise, I guess. Very sad, but no surprise.
     I also agree with Yoda on all points in the last paragragh, except one. He said: We are not in the position to change the world but DNotes is a viable alternative to help alleviate various global challenges once we reached a certain scale and stature. This is one of the few times I will disagree with Alan. We ARE in a position to change the world, BECAUSE of the second half of his quote. I know that is a very bold statement. Very bold indeed, but not taken lightly and not without a LOT of deep thought and discussion.
     Why would I utter such a statement in a public forum? Because I really do believe it. When looked at from the outside, Crypto-Currency is a cesspool. A minefield full of scammers and thieves. When looking at it from the "outside", that is exacly what it looks like. Why does it look like that? BECAUSE IT IS TRUE. The world of Crypto-Currency IS a cesspool. It IS full of scammers and thieves. If this continues, it will set back mass adoption of the Blockchain, Bitcoin, and with it all Alt Currency by decades. The ENTIRE INDUSTRY is in trouble. The entire industry is not only shooting itself in the foot, it is slitting it's own throat.
     Here is where we are in a position to CHANGE THE WORLD. If I were studying this from the "outside", and wanted to drain the cesspool, here is what I would do: I would develop a coin, and design it from the ground up to be transparent, reliable, and ABOVE ALL: TRUSTWORTHY. I would develop an infrastructure around this coin that appealed to "the masses", instead of appealing to the "early adoptors". I would try include folks who most others would ignore, thinking of them as the "ignorant masses". I would build an eco-system that makes it easier to understand, and easier to use. Information, at a level that ordinary folks can understand WOULD BE A KEY BUILDING BLOCK. I would also try to reach the "Movers and Shakers" of society. 99% of this group has NO IDEA what the Blockchain and Eco-System really is. They, just like most ordinary folks, view Bitcoin with disdain and dis-trust.
     So, in closing, I publicly and very politely diss-aree with you. We CAN change the world. Cryptomoms and DNotes Vault are just two of many examples. But, our most important challenge to date is DCBrief. The "Movers and Shakers MUST be educated on the true advantages of the Blockchain and Crypto-Currency. The second most important challenge, especially in light of the Allcoin disaster, is getting listed on Crypsy. OK. Rant over. Time to grab a Grandkid or two and head out to the Garden.

Respectfully,
Smokey

Yes! I agree with you, we can change the world. We have here a group of intelligent people with a single goal, making DNotes successful. Whatever your reason behind that, you and I, and everyone who posts to this forum, (and the readers as well I'll bet) want to see DNotes succeed. Collectively, we have great power, we just need to channel it in the right direction and keep the pressure on until we achieve what we have set out to do, make DNotes a globally accepted and trusted currency.

So many times in history, a single person or, small group of like minded individuals have changed the course of history. Ghandi comes to mind immediately.

Check out the "short list" of great figures in history below and point to the one who is remembered for saying "Nope, can't do that..."

Muhammad
Jesus
William Shakespeare
Abraham Lincoln
George Washington
Aristotle
Alexander the Great
Thomas Jefferson
Charles Darwin
Queen Victoria
Martin Luther
Albert Einstein
Christopher Columbus
Isaac Newton
Theodore Roosevelt
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Plato
Ludwig van Beethoven
Leonardo da Vinci
Winston Churchill
Johann Sebastian Bach
Galileo Galilei
David, King of Israel
John F. Kennedy

With guidance and ambition as well as intelligence, we CAN change the course of history. If you don't believe that, refer back to the short list above. First order of business: LETS GET ON CRYPTSY!

I know for certain that we can and we are committed to make a difference in a very positive way. Change the course of history? This is what the core mission of DNotes is all about and it is reflected in every major project we are involved in. We may call them baby steps and it will take a lot of them and a great deal of hard work. I did not think that getting to the top spot on Cryptsy Vote List was possible but RJF has obviously proven me wrong. How did I forget this one, "Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right." - Henry Ford

Thank you RJF and Smokeys. Yes, we can, "LETS GET ON CRYPTSY!"

infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 08:08:23 PM

Yes, we can, "LETS GET ON CRYPTSY!"
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:09:16 PM

Good News From Allcoin:

"Hi,

we’ve fixed DNOTE wallet".

-----------------------------------------------
AllCoin.com — The secure, afficient and fast cryptocurrency exchange.
Base in UK, we make exchange easier.

Email:  service@allcoin.com
Twitter: @AllCoinEx

I have tested it and was able to withdraw DNotes from Allcoin successfully. A few transactions took multiple attempts.

Completely unresponsive to customers requests for support is the best way to kill any business. Although, I am somewhat relieved, I still do not know what to think of it. Good grief!  I will only feel comfortable after everyone got their coins back.

Please share your experience.
infovortice2013
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 08:49:22 PM

So nobody dumping funds from allcoin?
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 10:16:01 PM

So nobody dumping funds from allcoin?

There has been a much larger supply of DNotes put up for sale than "normal" for the last 8 weeks. One can only speculate but may never know where the "extras" have been coming from. I do however know that there have been new investors buying, not selling and I have personally been buying significantly more. It is possible that because of the deterioration at Allcoin, it affected some DNotes stakeholders, causing them to cash out. That is just another pure speculation.

I have been applying a lot of pressure on Allcoin  on the side and finally got the brief email I posted. It is still a bad situation but at least there is still some sign of life. I would encourage that anyone who still has DNotes at Allcoin to yank them out. I am keeping all our options on the table, including an offer to work with them. To be blunt about it, our industry has an overdose of horrible business practices that would never survive in any other industry. That should give us a lot of confidence that DNotes will do very well over the long term, since we are at extreme opposite end of the spectrum.
kanus1113

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 11:41:58 PM

Good News From Allcoin:

"Hi,

I have tested it and was able to withdraw DNotes from Allcoin successfully. A few transactions took multiple attempts.

Completely unresponsive to customers requests for support is the best way to kill any business. Although, I am somewhat relieved, I still do not know what to think of it. Good grief!  I will only feel comfortable after everyone got their coins back.

I was able to make a withdrawal successfully, just waiting to see the coins get delivered.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 12:10:17 AM

Good News From Allcoin:

"Hi,

I was able to make a withdrawal successfully, just waiting to see the coins get delivered.

Good, let us know if the coins make it to your withdrawal address.

TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:16:20 AM

Finally got my support ticket to Cryptsy sent, asking them to consider adding DNotes.

I hope they're responsive.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:17:04 AM

Finally got my support ticket to Cryptsy sent, asking them to consider adding DNotes.

Hi TeeGee. Thanks for sending the support ticket to Cryptsy.  From my experience they are quite responsive. The more people who can write and make a strong case for DNotes to be listed on Cryptsy the more likely they will review our case seriously and hopefully soon. I strongly recommend that everyone who can help out do so within the next two weeks. Our goal is to take the second spot ASAP followed by a strong write in campaign. Beyond that the ball is really in their court.
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:32:04 AM

"These rules are designed to place more of the burden of bank rescues on investors and major depositors rather than taxpayers."

http://money.cnn.com/2015/08/03/investing/greece-stock-market-crash/index.html

Guys, 'burden' on 'major depositors' means bail-ins. It's what happened in Cyprus in 2013, but is now S.O.P. across swathes of Europe. It's cold-blooded to say, but this will give a big boost to cryptos.

http://ca.reuters.com/article/businessNews/idCAKBN0OD14Z20150528

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 01:20:57 PM

"These rules are designed to place more of the burden of bank rescues on investors and major depositors rather than taxpayers."

http://money.cnn.com/2015/08/03/investing/greece-stock-market-crash/index.html

Guys, 'burden' on 'major depositors' means bail-ins. It's what happened in Cyprus in 2013, but is now S.O.P. across swathes of Europe. It's cold-blooded to say, but this will give a big boost to cryptos.

http://ca.reuters.com/article/businessNews/idCAKBN0OD14Z20150528

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia

This should not be a surprise. It has been in that "Bucketful of Bad Options" for sometime.

I noticed an increasing number of CFPs (Certified Financial Planners) and wealth management professional connecting with me on my LinkedIn professional network. Would you consider doing research along the line of proposing a small percentage (1 to 5%??) of digital currency (high risk), such as DNotes to be included in a "balanced investment portfolio?

I noticed that a lot of your current research has been focused on developing financial crises that are significantly affecting people's life savings, in certain cases a complete wipe-out. The small amount allocated to crypto investment is almost like paying for an insurance policy, in this case with potentially very large returns, perhaps at the time needed most.

We will be working as a team and will need strong support from our community. This can be as one of our first test articles, with loose guidelines to be refined.

Word count - 600 to 1,000

Headline word count - 20 to 30

Executive Summary - 80 to 100

"Executive Summary" is of course the signature brand of DCEBrief. Refining it to be the best format is of vital importance.

We should also follow certain guidelines such:

Neutral with a slight bias towards DNotes, non political, informative, objective, relevant issues that matter ......

Joe should take the next few days to finalize the list posted in this forum a number of times. You can always continue to submit your suggestions.

Allcoin has been quite distracting, or I would have been much further along with DCEBrief.  I hope one way or another it will clean itself up in another in a week or two. Anyone, who still has DNotes at Allcoin should withdraw them immediately. You may have to keep trying until you get a successful email confirmation. I have made three successful withdrawals over the last 24 hours but have not received any DNotes in my account yet. Please share your experience and comments.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 03:17:20 PM

Thanks TeeGee, we are almost up to 30,000 on the voting list. Keep it up guys.

RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 05:01:06 PM

Hey IMZ! Have you seen this?

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/australian-senate-committee-says-bitcoin-regular-currency/

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
infovortice2013
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 06:02:12 PM

Maybe the dumpind DNotes hand is comming from the test of new generation miners that lasts weeks are making desmesurates jumps on hash rates of major coins, New SF100 that can dig sha256 and scrypt at same time see the light in august. and bitmaintech problably put it out in september. So i get this info from confidence techman. And inmediatly think in dnotes ,,, but if allcoins isnt sending coins with your withdrawals maybe im wrong.

GO Cryptsy votes !
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:22:10 PM

This is a concern. Anytime when politicians smell money, they want some of it. If they have been treating the eCommerce conducted over the internet, starting at its initial development some twenty years ago (1995), we will not be where we are today, with eCommerce. Even today, eCommerce is still enjoying some honeymoon treatment when it comes to the collection of sales tax.

Personally, I have been on record of saying that digital currency is money and we are firmly committed to build DNotes to be superior to money or fiat currency. There must be a clear and consistent understanding on a global basis as to what digital currency is and why it makes a world of difference for world leaders, movers and shakers, and regulators to work together with common guidance and rules. DCEBrief is the invaluable platform for us to accomplish this mission. We need everyone who share this mindset to help out and step up to make a difference.  
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:46:22 PM

Maybe the dumpind DNotes hand is comming from the test of new generation miners that lasts weeks are making desmesurates jumps on hash rates of major coins, New SF100 that can dig sha256 and scrypt at same time see the light in august. and bitmaintech problably put it out in september. So i get this info from confidence techman. And inmediatly think in dnotes ,,, but if allcoins isnt sending coins with your withdrawals maybe im wrong.

GO Cryptsy votes !

Thanks for this new information, infovortice2013. I still do not know what to make of Allcoin's operators. I tested a fourth transaction up to successful email confirmation this morning. That process was fast and flawless. But all my 4 transactions are pending. I fully expect them to be drawn from cold wallets. So let's wait and see.

No matter what the outcome at Allcoin I am sure it affected some of DNotes stakeholders negatively. There are also traders who are programmed to sell or buy once a trend line is confirmed. That is just how free market works. It is frustrating. DNotes consistently add fundamental value so it should not matter to long term investors. The good news is that withdrawal from DNotesVault has declined with significant increase in total deposit. I consider that as a strong vote of confidence.
Mochilles

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:54:23 PM

Bought 4btc of NOTE today to pop us out of the decline, eat some sell orders and seed the buy-side a little.

With the progress on the Cryptsy charts it seems an absolute no-brainer that we'll see a significant increase in value in the coming month. No chance am I missing that opportunity!
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 07:46:26 PM

Bought 4btc of NOTE today to pop us out of the decline, eat some sell orders and seed the buy-side a little.

With the progress on the Cryptsy charts it seems an absolute no-brainer that we'll see a significant increase in value in the coming month. No chance am I missing that opportunity!

Sound gameplan, and congrats! Now is a great buying opportunity. We will do everything we can to make sure Cryptsy knows we are serious and we are a digital currency they can stand behind.

DNotes has a lot going for it, and DCEBrief will be a positive force for DNotes and digital currency as a whole, very exciting.

Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: