Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:51:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 [333] 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 08:12:36 PM

All,

Alan has asked that we finalize the list of DCEBrief as he is planning to circulate some draft concepts to number of authors, economists and others who may be interested in contributing.

Below is the list we have so far with some references and related content on the forum.

Let's give it one big push and see if we can't give DCEBrief an excellent start with some excellent topics.
Lets make a deadline of end of day tomorrow.

Digital Currency Regulation Recommendations - This topic has been discussed many times, the objective would be to create guidelines for regulators that would create an safe environment for users with enough freedom to allow innovation.

The Future of Digital Currency as a Payment System - This topic can discuss how digital currency might evolve as a payment system.

Does Digital Currency Meet the 3 Functions of Money? - Covering the 3 functions of money, Store of Value, Unit of Account, and Medium of exchange. It seems to be a fairly popular argument that digital currency does not meet these criteria.

Digital Currency is Backed by What!? - One of the other popular arguments is that digital currency has no real value. I do remember an article recently which wrote about it being backed by time and algorithmic functions. Inserting my own personal opinion here: We have to reevaluate what money is fundamentally, and how it works. Just like when a new discovery is made, we have to reevaluate our scientific theories. Eventually the books have to be re-written, new formulas created, and a brand new fundamental understanding is disseminated...

Digital currency education 1.0 for the Lay Masses. - Basically how to get started..

How will Digital Currency and Blockchain in general affect my business? - What effect will Digital Currency have on YOUR business / organization

What possibilities exist in the future for blockchain technology?

Why should I get involved now? How can I benefit the most by getting involved early?

Key Differences Between Digital Currency & Fiat - Self explanatory, but could be an important topic.

The Future of Digital Currency Technology - This may need to be refined into more specific topics. However the article could give people the vision of what it might look like in 5-10 years and potentially help people understand why it is important to get involved now.

How will a global currency affect your business, organization, or government? - This is a spin off of TeeGee's "What effect will Digital Currency have on YOUR business / organization"

Blockchain without Bitcoin. Can you or can't you?  Pros?  Cons? - There have been a lot of headlines on various companies, banks, etc stating that they are interested in the blockchain, but not bitcoin.  The bitcoin community replies 'you can't have one without the other'.  I think this could use a little clarity (with a positive spin). 

Current phase and future of mass adoption - Knowing where we are in the progression of mass adoption seems like an important piece of information to set expectation of getting involved today, then leading into how it will progress with a projected timeline.

Trustless, what does that really mean? - A misconception of this trustless system has led to some pain. We could discuss what the trustless system really is.

Reference:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=470155.msg12020568#msg12020568
Another point of reference:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=470155.msg11729364#msg11729364

Key issues in our industry:
-Volatility
-Long term saving incentive
-Negetive forum behavior
-Gender gap
-Ease of use
-Too many conflicting interests
-Attempting to reach out to everyday people
-Lack of trust and integrity
-Lack of leadership both within the industry and at the currency level
-Lack of real world experience - I think this has been the downfall of many currencies

Reference:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=470155.msg11766070#msg11766070

More on key issues, found randomly throughout the forum:
-Privacy - “Accounts at a money service business or financial institution can certainly be linked to identity, but the individual coins (or coin subunits) themselves cannot be.” As quoted by Jon matonis
-The learning curve for safe entry into cryptocurrency is very steep, and a deterrent for most people.
-Fear of losing your coins using an online storage services.
-Sensational and misrepresented media about bitcoin in a negative light

What technologies are most important to the future and success of DNotes?

1 ) An easy to use merchant payment verification system that doesn't require a third party
2 ) Cloud storage of the blockchain. Wallets sync with cloud instantly and no lag time at startup. This is a centralized item, however, but would be of great benefit. Instant syncing, instant sending, etc.
3 ) Versatile tipping program for various websites and social media outlets
4 ) POS style reward system
5 ) Making DNotes secure for everyone to use no matter their situation
6 ) Instant exchange functionality for the DNotesVault
7 ) Total smartphone solution for all DNotes functionality including vault and instant exchange functionality

What major issues with the existing financial system can DNotes solve?

1 ) Instant transfers of money.
2 ) Micro transactions, under $1 are not feasible. The transaction fees make micro transactions unprofitable if not impossible.

What services are most important to the future and success of DNotes?

1 ) Direct and simple fiat to DNotes exchange.
2 ) Accessibility and Ease of Use
3 ) CLEARLY outlining benefits, programs, future of DNotes
4 ) 24/7 support
5 ) Multilingual support
6 ) Assurance of store of value
7 ) Credit/Debit Card
8 ) ATM services
9 ) Refill service for prepaid/sim cards

What major obstacles does DNotes face to achieve success?

1 ) Half of the world's population does not have banking access and is therefore excluded from participating in economic growth.
2 ) Combating and rising above the bad reputation bitcoin has (whether it is deserved or not).
3 ) Mainstream media negativity of any cryptocurrency in general.
4 ) Develop global name recognition. When people think "crypto" or "Bitcoin" now, they should simply think "DNotes" in the future.

Related point of reference, topics for DNotes press releases:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=470155.msg10454251#msg10454251

Points of reference for regulatory recommendations:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=470155.6160
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=470155.msg11732747#msg11732747

RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 08:56:23 PM

Bought 4btc of NOTE today to pop us out of the decline, eat some sell orders and seed the buy-side a little.

With the progress on the Cryptsy charts it seems an absolute no-brainer that we'll see a significant increase in value in the coming month. No chance am I missing that opportunity!

Same here, been buying several times a month and increased that last week. Also back to mining DNotes this week as well. We will ride it out as we always do and return with higher highs in the near future.. No worries...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:26:35 PM

All,

Alan has asked that we finalize the list of DCEBrief as he is planning to circulate some draft concepts to number of authors, economists and others who may be interested in contributing.

Below is the list we have so far with some references and related content on the forum.

Let's give it one big push and see if we can't give DCEBrief an excellent start with some excellent topics.

Digital Currency Regulation Recommendations - This topic has been discussed many times, the objective would be to create guidelines for regulators that would create an safe environment for users with enough freedom to allow innovation.

The Future of Digital Currency as a Payment System - This topic can discuss how digital currency might evolve as a payment system.

Does Digital Currency Meet the 3 Functions of Money? - Covering the 3 functions of money, Store of Value, Unit of Account, and Medium of exchange. It seems to be a fairly popular argument that digital currency does not meet these criteria.

Digital Currency is Backed by What!? - One of the other popular arguments is that digital currency has no real value. I do remember an article recently which wrote about it being backed by time and algorithmic functions. Inserting my own personal opinion here: We have to reevaluate what money is fundamentally, and how it works. Just like when a new discovery is made, we have to reevaluate our scientific theories. Eventually the books have to be re-written, new formulas created, and a brand new fundamental understanding is disseminated...

Digital currency education 1.0 for the Lay Masses. - Basically how to get started..

How will Digital Currency and Blockchain in general affect my business? - What effect will Digital Currency have on YOUR business / organization

Why should I get involved now? How can I benefit the most by getting involved early?

Key Differences Between Digital Currency & Fiat - Self explanatory, but could be an important topic.

The Future of Digital Currency Technology - This may need to be refined into more specific topics. However the article could give people the vision of what it might look like in 5-10 years and potentially help people understand why it is important to get involved now.

How will a global currency affect your business, organization, or government? - This is a spin off of TeeGee's "What effect will Digital Currency have on YOUR business / organization"

Blockchain without Bitcoin. Can you or can't you?  Pros?  Cons? - There have been a lot of headlines on various companies, banks, etc stating that they are interested in the blockchain, but not bitcoin.  The bitcoin community replies 'you can't have one without the other'.  I think this could use a little clarity (with a positive spin). 

Current phase and future of mass adoption - Knowing where we are in the progression of mass adoption seems like an important piece of information to set expectation of getting involved today, then leading into how it will progress with a projected timeline.

Trustless, what does that really mean? - A misconception of this trustless system has led to some pain. We could discuss what the trustless system really is.

Reference:

-Volatility
-Negetive forum behavior
-Gender gap
-Ease of use
-Lack of real world experience - I think this has been the downfall of many currencies

Reference:

-Privacy - “Accounts at a money service business or financial institution can certainly be linked to identity, but the individual coins (or coin subunits) themselves cannot be.” As quoted by Jon matonis
-The learning curve for safe entry into cryptocurrency is very steep, and a deterrent for most people.

1 ) An easy to use merchant payment verification system that doesn't require a third party
2 ) Cloud storage of the blockchain. Wallets sync with cloud instantly and no lag time at startup. This is a centralized item, however, but would be of great benefit. Instant syncing, instant sending, etc.
7 ) Total smartphone solution for all DNotes functionality including vault and instant exchange functionality

2 ) Micro transactions, under $1 are not feasible. The transaction fees make micro transactions unprofitable if not impossible.

4 ) 24/7 support
5 ) Multilingual support
7 ) Credit/Debit Card
8 ) ATM services

1 ) Half of the world's population does not have banking access and is therefore excluded from participating in economic growth.
2 ) Combating and rising above the bad reputation bitcoin has (whether it is deserved or not).
4 ) Develop global name recognition. When people think "crypto" or "Bitcoin" now, they should simply think "DNotes" in the future.

These suggestions are more 'what the site could include as on-going sections', rather than one time articles:

How well is the industry developing? (compared to other technologies, track investment, timelines etc)

What is crypto's demographic makeup?
(extremely important for business owners to understand the behaviour of their target markets)

What companies currently accept crypto as payment that can help you business?
(listed by industry and location - Professional services, manufacturers, industry services / wallets / transactions - as verified and endorsed by DCEBrief). I believe this would lead to lots of additional traffic to the page over time, and attract participation / advertising by quality industry players on the website.

Top 10 lists... Exchanges / Online Wallets / New crypto businesses / trustworthy currencies / investors or traders / performing currencies - basically, people love those 'buzzfeed' type lists.

Traders perspective: industry outlook, price prediction, chart analysis

Partner investment firms - who actively trade a small percentage of crypto to form a part of your investment portfolio (~5%) on your behalf (potential for a DCEBrief.com managed portfolio in partner with an investment firm)

Economic outlook by continent (weekly / monthly)

Economic outlook by currency (weekly / monthly)

Urgent crypto / fiat currency / economic updates - twitter sized updates posted to a live feed (breaking news - economic / currency)

In depth crypto currency review? (I'm not sure about this one - perhaps analysis of fiat included in traders perspective section?)

Crypto / economic Glossary - (definitions - POS, POW, staking, blockchain, ROI, wallet, vault etc )

In focus: Crypto personalities - Who are the main players in crypto? (interview them - weekly column)

Crowdfunding - the future of investment?

What implications do decentralized systems like crypto mean for political and/or banking structures? How can it improve these structures / affect their relevance? (could upset some top level execs if they viewed is as a threat though... Still, it's a very relevant topic)

Investment log (Who is investing?) - tracking crypto investment from the news, with yearly tracking and predicted final tally.

Daily headlines - With members on all sides of the globe, it shouldn't be too difficult to have this continually updated considering we always have community members awake 24/7 somewhere in the world.

Will continue to post more if I think of them.

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:28:21 AM

"These rules are designed to place more of the burden of bank rescues on investors and major depositors rather than taxpayers."

http://money.cnn.com/2015/08/03/investing/greece-stock-market-crash/index.html

Guys, 'burden' on 'major depositors' means bail-ins. It's what happened in Cyprus in 2013, but is now S.O.P. across swathes of Europe. It's cold-blooded to say, but this will give a big boost to cryptos.

http://ca.reuters.com/article/businessNews/idCAKBN0OD14Z20150528

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia

This should not be a surprise. It has been in that "Bucketful of Bad Options" for sometime.

I noticed an increasing number of CFPs (Certified Financial Planners) and wealth management professional connecting with me on my LinkedIn professional network. Would you consider doing research along the line of proposing a small percentage (1 to 5%??) of digital currency (high risk), such as DNotes to be included in a "balanced investment portfolio?

I noticed that a lot of your current research has been focused on developing financial crises that are significantly affecting people's life savings, in certain cases a complete wipe-out. The small amount allocated to crypto investment is almost like paying for an insurance policy, in this case with potentially very large returns, perhaps at the time needed most.

We will be working as a team and will need strong support from our community. This can be as one of our first test articles, with loose guidelines to be refined.

Word count - 600 to 1,000

Headline word count - 20 to 30

Executive Summary - 80 to 100

"Executive Summary" is of course the signature brand of DCEBrief. Refining it to be the best format is of vital importance.

We should also follow certain guidelines such:

Neutral with a slight bias towards DNotes, non political, informative, objective, relevant issues that matter ......

Joe should take the next few days to finalize the list posted in this forum a number of times. You can always continue to submit your suggestions.

Allcoin has been quite distracting, or I would have been much further along with DCEBrief.  I hope one way or another it will clean itself up in another in a week or two. Anyone, who still has DNotes at Allcoin should withdraw them immediately. You may have to keep trying until you get a successful email confirmation. I have made three successful withdrawals over the last 24 hours but have not received any DNotes in my account yet. Please share your experience and comments.

"I noticed an increasing number of CFPs (Certified Financial Planners) and wealth management professional connecting with me on my LinkedIn professional network. Would you consider doing research along the line of proposing a small percentage (1 to 5%??) of digital currency (high risk), such as DNotes to be included in a "balanced investment portfolio?"

I really like this!  Can we post a running list of research points, stats, quotes, etc and then refine them later?  Or did you have something different in mind?

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:40:41 AM

All,

Reference:

-Volatility
-Negetive forum behavior
-Gender gap
-Ease of use

Reference:

4 ) 24/7 support
5 ) Multilingual support
7 ) Credit/Debit Card
8 ) ATM services

These suggestions are more 'what the site could include as on-going sections', rather than one time articles:

How well is the industry developing? (compared to other technologies, track investment, timelines etc)

(extremely important for business owners to understand the behaviour of their target markets)

(listed by industry and location - Professional services, manufacturers, industry services / wallets / transactions - as verified and endorsed by DCEBrief). I believe this would lead to lots of additional traffic to the page over time, and attract participation / advertising by quality industry players on the website.

Top 10 lists... Exchanges / Online Wallets / New crypto businesses / trustworthy currencies / investors or traders / performing currencies - basically, people love those 'buzzfeed' type lists.

Partner investment firms - who actively trade a small percentage of crypto to form a part of your investment portfolio (~5%) on your behalf (potential for a DCEBrief.com managed portfolio in partner with an investment firm)

Urgent crypto / fiat currency / economic updates - twitter sized updates posted to a live feed (breaking news - economic / currency)

In depth crypto currency review? (I'm not sure about this one - perhaps analysis of fiat included in traders perspective section?)

Crypto / economic Glossary - (definitions - POS, POW, staking, blockchain, ROI, wallet, vault etc )

In focus: Crypto personalities - Who are the main players in crypto? (interview them - weekly column)

What implications do decentralized systems like crypto mean for political and/or banking structures? How can it improve these structures / affect their relevance? (could upset some top level execs if they viewed is as a threat though... Still, it's a very relevant topic)

Investment log (Who is investing?) - tracking crypto investment from the news, with yearly tracking and predicted final tally.

Daily headlines - With members on all sides of the globe, it shouldn't be too difficult to have this continually updated considering we always have community members awake 24/7 somewhere in the world.

The coming change in the job market:  Must have digital currency knowledge and experience.

The race for global dominance in digital currency / blockchain technology.  Which country will win?

Is there anything in the 5 quotes in this article that sparks an idea for anyone?  I think most governments could use a little transforming.  Grin

http://www.forbes.com/sites/gregoryferenstein/2015/07/29/former-obama-tech-advisor-explains-how-bitcoin-could-transform-government-in-5-quotes/:

1. Bitcoin’s Tech Could Have Big Impact On The Most In Need
“Digital currencies have immense potential to improve human welfare by strengthening the capacity of governments to deliver more responsive services and secure the rights of their citizens to property, identity and increase financial inclusion…And because it is an open-source protocol for innovation, a wide range of services and products can be built by entrepreneurs and non-profits on top of it.”

2. Why Is Bitcoin More Than Currency?
“Digital currencies like bitcoin are the network of transactions. If you think bitcoin is just for money transfer, that’s like thinking the internet was only built for email – today we know that internet is used for so many more applications. The true innovation that bitcoin solved was the elimination of the “double-spend.”

3. Example 1: Banks
“More than 2 billion adults around the world do not have access to a bank account. Without a connection to the financial support services that typically accompany formal bank accounts, the unbanked have very limited access to the savings and borrowing mechanisms necessary to drive broad-based economic growth.”

4. Example 2: Security
“Today we practice a lot of authentication theatre. Your government issued identity, for example, starts out in a database of a government agency. It’s then printed out in the form of a social security card, driver’s license, birth certificate or passport…. $24 billion in identity theft occurs annually because corporations treat your social security number as a user name and a password.”

5. Are Senior Folks Taking It Seriously?
“Similar to CEOs of large companies and non-profits, I’ve found officials in governments around the world interested to learning about the technology and how they can apply it to address the social issues affecting people in their communities.”

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:27:08 AM

"I noticed an increasing number of CFPs (Certified Financial Planners) and wealth management professional connecting with me on my LinkedIn professional network. Would you consider doing research along the line of proposing a small percentage (1 to 5%??) of digital currency (high risk), such as DNotes to be included in a "balanced investment portfolio?"

Not my field -- but I could write a very short text, almost philosophical, about what I see as the principal problem, the way that 'investedness' in a system holds folks back from objective analysis of it.
CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:51:11 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2015, 03:25:33 AM by CryptoBroker79

All,

Blockchain without Bitcoin. Can you or can't you?  Pros?  Cons? - There have been a lot of headlines on various companies, banks, etc stating that they are interested in the blockchain, but not bitcoin.  The bitcoin community replies 'you can't have one without the other'.  I think this could use a little clarity (with a positive spin).  

Reference:

-Volatility
-Negetive forum behavior
-Gender gap
-Ease of use

Reference:

4 ) 24/7 support
5 ) Multilingual support
7 ) Credit/Debit Card
8 ) ATM services

Everyone has done an excellent job with DCEBrief, making further contributions is a tough task. Nevertheless here are my suggestions:

- Security precautions people can take to keep their funds safe.

- Current cyber threats and how to avoid them.

- Polls/Voting on important issues. To gather data for marketing analysis, as TeeGee suggested.
audiotopix

Activity: 686
Merit: 512

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 02:57:25 AM

Hey guys I've only got 2 connections to the dnotes network, does any one have some more new nodes I can add? Thanks.

[]
.████WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK    TWITTER   DISCORD   TELEGRAM  REDDIT  INSTAGRAM  GITHUB████
MASTERNODESSINCE
.PROOF OF STAKE  ANY AMOUNT
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 03:05:22 AM

Hey guys I've only got 2 connections to the dnotes network, does any one have some more new nodes I can add? Thanks.

Welcome to the DNotes forum audiotopix!

Here is the current list:
addnode=n6.dnotescoin.com
addnode=n7.dnotescoin.com
addnode=n4.dnotescoin.com
addnode=n5.dnotescoin.com
addnode=128.199.239.199
addnode=95.85.44.200
addnode=162.243.225.90

It should find new connections over time. I currently have 10. If you want to PM me your location, I can probably setup a dedicated local node as well.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 03:07:22 AM

"These rules are designed to place more of the burden of bank rescues on investors and major depositors rather than taxpayers."

http://money.cnn.com/2015/08/03/investing/greece-stock-market-crash/index.html

Guys, 'burden' on 'major depositors' means bail-ins. It's what happened in Cyprus in 2013, but is now S.O.P. across swathes of Europe. It's cold-blooded to say, but this will give a big boost to cryptos.

http://ca.reuters.com/article/businessNews/idCAKBN0OD14Z20150528

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia

This should not be a surprise. It has been in that "Bucketful of Bad Options" for sometime.

I noticed an increasing number of CFPs (Certified Financial Planners) and wealth management professional connecting with me on my LinkedIn professional network. Would you consider doing research along the line of proposing a small percentage (1 to 5%??) of digital currency (high risk), such as DNotes to be included in a "balanced investment portfolio?

I noticed that a lot of your current research has been focused on developing financial crises that are significantly affecting people's life savings, in certain cases a complete wipe-out. The small amount allocated to crypto investment is almost like paying for an insurance policy, in this case with potentially very large returns, perhaps at the time needed most.

We will be working as a team and will need strong support from our community. This can be as one of our first test articles, with loose guidelines to be refined.

Word count - 600 to 1,000

Headline word count - 20 to 30

Executive Summary - 80 to 100

"Executive Summary" is of course the signature brand of DCEBrief. Refining it to be the best format is of vital importance.

We should also follow certain guidelines such:

Neutral with a slight bias towards DNotes, non political, informative, objective, relevant issues that matter ......

Joe should take the next few days to finalize the list posted in this forum a number of times. You can always continue to submit your suggestions.

Allcoin has been quite distracting, or I would have been much further along with DCEBrief.  I hope one way or another it will clean itself up in another in a week or two. Anyone, who still has DNotes at Allcoin should withdraw them immediately. You may have to keep trying until you get a successful email confirmation. I have made three successful withdrawals over the last 24 hours but have not received any DNotes in my account yet. Please share your experience and comments.

I really like this!  Can we post a running list of research points, stats, quotes, etc and then refine them later?  Or did you have something different in mind?

Absolutely, any content we post can be updated at any time. I'm assuming that may be the case with quite a few.

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:00:56 AM

Bought 4btc of NOTE today to pop us out of the decline, eat some sell orders and seed the buy-side a little.

With the progress on the Cryptsy charts it seems an absolute no-brainer that we'll see a significant increase in value in the coming month. No chance am I missing that opportunity!

I am making a quick stop in to say that we greatly appreciate your confidence and support. I believe that we are already at position # 3 on Cryptsy vote charts. We are only a stone throw away from Number 2. Our community has demonstrated once again that once we made a commitment to get a worthwhile project done, it shall be done. Perhaps the best strategy from this point is to stage a write-in campaign to convey this message to Cryptsy's management.

DNotes is a currency with a mission. It is substantively more than just another digital currency. DCEBrief will be of enormous value to help us articulate that message and be the uniting voice and educator for our industry as we reach out to world leaders, regulators, media executives, corporate executives and many more. We are rapidly evolving into a world of digital age where many local, regional and national challenges can best be addressed through global collaborations. Cultivating a mindset of mutual interest to promote collaborations globally for mutual benefits will effectively require a global digital currency like DNotes. This could very well be the investment opportunity of our generation.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:02:58 AM

Same here, been buying several times a month and increased that last week. Also back to mining DNotes this week as well. We will ride it out as we always do and return with higher highs in the near future.. No worries...

Thanks, RJF.
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 12:12:58 PM

I don't usually harp on price but, nice recovery underway. I think this shows that DNotes has matured and will be even more stable going forward. The ability to absorb large swings in supply and demand, especially "sell off" volume, shows that DNotes users, for the most part, are mature investors who understand the long term value of their investment and are much less interested in making a "quick buck" in the short term. Ever forward, ever upward...

29   DNotes    $ 1,589,531   $  0.015570   102,089,349 NOTE   $ 2,705   +7.97 %   

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 01:20:36 PM

I don't usually harp on price but, nice recovery underway. I think this shows that DNotes has matured and will be even more stable going forward. The ability to absorb large swings in supply and demand, especially "sell off" volume, shows that DNotes users, for the most part, are mature investors who understand the long term value of their investment and are much less interested in making a "quick buck" in the short term. Ever forward, ever upward...

29   DNotes    $ 1,589,531   $  0.015570   102,089,349 NOTE   $ 2,705   +7.97 %   

Well said RJF, we are very fortunate to have attracted many like minded, mature investors. In this environment, I feel that is a great accomplishment.

Also, made it to #2 on Cryptsy's coin votes!

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 01:25:54 PM

All,

Reference:

-Volatility
-Negetive forum behavior
-Gender gap
-Ease of use

Reference:

4 ) 24/7 support
5 ) Multilingual support
7 ) Credit/Debit Card
8 ) ATM services

The coming change in the job market:  Must have digital currency knowledge and experience.

The race for global dominance in digital currency / blockchain technology.  Which country will win?

Is there anything in the 5 quotes in this article that sparks an idea for anyone?  I think most governments could use a little transforming.  Grin

http://www.forbes.com/sites/gregoryferenstein/2015/07/29/former-obama-tech-advisor-explains-how-bitcoin-could-transform-government-in-5-quotes/:

1. Bitcoin’s Tech Could Have Big Impact On The Most In Need
“Digital currencies have immense potential to improve human welfare by strengthening the capacity of governments to deliver more responsive services and secure the rights of their citizens to property, identity and increase financial inclusion…And because it is an open-source protocol for innovation, a wide range of services and products can be built by entrepreneurs and non-profits on top of it.”

2. Why Is Bitcoin More Than Currency?
“Digital currencies like bitcoin are the network of transactions. If you think bitcoin is just for money transfer, that’s like thinking the internet was only built for email – today we know that internet is used for so many more applications. The true innovation that bitcoin solved was the elimination of the “double-spend.”

3. Example 1: Banks
“More than 2 billion adults around the world do not have access to a bank account. Without a connection to the financial support services that typically accompany formal bank accounts, the unbanked have very limited access to the savings and borrowing mechanisms necessary to drive broad-based economic growth.”

4. Example 2: Security
“Today we practice a lot of authentication theatre. Your government issued identity, for example, starts out in a database of a government agency. It’s then printed out in the form of a social security card, driver’s license, birth certificate or passport…. $24 billion in identity theft occurs annually because corporations treat your social security number as a user name and a password.”

5. Are Senior Folks Taking It Seriously?
“Similar to CEOs of large companies and non-profits, I’ve found officials in governments around the world interested to learning about the technology and how they can apply it to address the social issues affecting people in their communities.”

Everyone has done an excellent job with DCEBrief, making further contributions is a tough task. Nevertheless here are my suggestions:

- Security precautions people can take to keep their funds safe.

- Current cyber threats and how to avoid them.

- Polls/Voting on important issues. To gather data for marketing analysis, as TeeGee suggested.

Bringing this back to the front of the forum. End of day today will be the initial deadline, but of course we will continue with further contributions afterwards.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:05:50 PM

Allcoin Update:

As of this morning all of my smaller transactions between 10K to 30K have been successfully completed. Transactions of 100K+ have failed. This may simply mean that they have to be manually processed. It is also takes time to transfer DNotes out of multiple cold wallets, depending on the process they have in place and whether multi-signitures are required. At this point, I am giving them the benefits of the doubt that they are just terrible communicators. Lack of communication, transparency, disclosures, basic management and leadership skills are among the many hurdles holding our industry back.
dukester99

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:16:30 PM

Why isn't Dnotes listed on bittrex.com?
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 03:40:03 PM

Bringing this back to the front of the forum. End of day today will be the initial deadline, but of course we will continue with further contributions afterwards.

Just one more I forgot to mention: "Developers Desk" Crypto scene from the point of view of a coin developer.

DNotesVault
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 03:41:02 PM

We have reached out to them previously. In short, they wanted to see more 'action' on our forum and more twitter 'action'.

Frankly speaking, we would like more participation, but prefer quality over quantity.

We are working on being listed on Cryptsy, but if everyone would like to see us on bittrex, please voice your opinions.

RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 03:50:05 PM

We have reached out to them previously. In short, they wanted to see more 'action' on our forum and more twitter 'action'.

Frankly speaking, we would like more participation, but prefer quality over quantity.

We are working on being listed on Cryptsy, but if everyone would like to see us on bittrex, please voice your opinions.

Let's conquer the Cryptsy castle before we split our forces on more targets...

DNotesVault
Pages: « 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 [333] 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: