Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:02:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 [334] 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:57:06 PM

Why isn't Dnotes listed on bittrex.com?

We have reached out to them previously. In short, they wanted to see more 'action' on our forum and more twitter 'action'.

Frankly speaking, we would like more participation, but prefer quality over quantity.

We are working on being listed on Cryptsy, but if everyone would like to see us on bittrex, please voice your opinions.

Let's conquer the Cryptsy castle before we split our forces on more targets...

Yes, Sir! You are the Commanding Officer on this one, and we are all here to support you. If we can win every battle we engaged, we will win the war!
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 05:35:22 PM

We have reached out to them previously. In short, they wanted to see more 'action' on our forum and more twitter 'action'.

Frankly speaking, we would like more participation, but prefer quality over quantity.

We are working on being listed on Cryptsy, but if everyone would like to see us on bittrex, please voice your opinions.

Yes, Sir! You are the Commanding Officer on this one, and we are all here to support you. If we can win every battle we engaged, we will win the war!

As DNotes said for DCEBrief, it's time for that BIG PUSH. Let's do it on Cryptsy! Getting listed there would give us a cushion against loosing any of the smaller exchanges and increase our exposure and volume. So, come on people, anti up and lets do this thing! Write in your recommendation for DNotes and keep voting!

And, Big Vern, if you are reading this Paul, we are serious about getting listed, not just playing around here. DNotes is moving on up and we want to partner with you in that journey! It will certainly benefit us both...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:59:24 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2015, 09:02:05 PM by Chase

As DNotes said for DCEBrief, it's time for that BIG PUSH. Let's do it on Cryptsy! Getting listed there would give us a cushion against loosing any of the smaller exchanges and increase our exposure and volume. So, come on people, anti up and lets do this thing! Write in your recommendation for DNotes and keep voting!

And, Big Vern, if you are reading this Paul, we are serious about getting listed, not just playing around here. DNotes is moving on up and we want to partner with you in that journey! It will certainly benefit us both...

I agree 100% and thanks RJF for being the commander on this one. Wink

When any currency pushes as hard as DNotes does to bring new people into cryptocurrency, the whole industry benefits.  Not only do these new people entering the sphere deserve a safe place to buy and sell their coins, the rest of the community has worked very hard and deserve to have a spot on Cryptsy.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 12:15:13 AM

I agree 100% and thanks RJF for being the commander on this one. Wink

When any currency pushes as hard as DNotes does to bring new people into cryptocurrency, the whole industry benefits.  Not only do these new people entering the sphere deserve a safe place to buy and sell their coins, the rest of the community has worked very hard and deserve to have a spot on Cryptsy.

DNotes is close to the top of Cryptsy's voting list. Now is the time to let Cryptsy know you want DNotes listed on their exchange. If you haven't recently, in the last week, I would recommend opening a ticket with Cryptsy and state your case as to why DNotes should be listed.

Chase is right, we have worked very hard to get here, and I believe DNotes will be an asset to Cryptsy if it is listed there.

TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 01:31:22 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2015, 01:54:06 AM by TeeGee

According to this page here:

https://www.cryptocoincharts.info/markets/show/cryptsy

If Cryptsy add DNotes, and volume there merely equals what is seen at poloniex, DNotes would be in their top 12-15 total markets offered. Considering they have 140 odd markets, it seems pretty obvious that they should add DNotes, and remove some of the other markets that do not have any volume. It makes economic sense as one of their offerings seem to not have any extra liquidity over Poloniex (although hey have USD exchange).

Interestingly, Poloniex's five largest markets: MaidSafeCoin (200btc volume) and VanillaCoin (138btc vol) and GMC (112btc), Counterparty (100btc vol) and even Monero / XMR (80 btc) aren't traded at Cryptsy. The exchanges must have some strange criteria other than volume traded and voting...? I don't know much about exchanges, but wouldn't you want to take some of those coins with large volumes, and get some of those transaction fees coming to your exchange wallet? Certainly beats the hundred or so coins that have zero volume at Cryptsy. Cryptsy must not like those coins, or maybe the exchanges choose to not compete in certain markets?

Anyway, found it interesting that our volume at Poloniex would make their top 15, and even more interesting upon closer inspection that Cryptsy don't seem to care about volume traded... Perhaps they don't like Monero because it's an 'anonymous-coin', and Cryptsy appear to be a company that is concerned with local laws.

Brockspeculator

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 01:42:40 AM

This coin looks promising. I'm in.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 01:54:57 AM

Welcome to the DNotes thread Brockspeculator! Everyone here is very helpful and respectful, if you need anything, just let us know.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 03:05:17 AM

According to this page here:

https://www.cryptocoincharts.info/markets/show/cryptsy

If Cryptsy add DNotes, and volume there merely equals what is seen at poloniex, DNotes would be in their top 12-15 total markets offered. Considering they have 140 odd markets, it seems pretty obvious that they should add DNotes, and remove some of the other markets that do not have any volume. It makes economic sense as one of their offerings. It seems that Cryptsy doesn't really have any extra liquidity over Poloniex though (although hey have USD exchange).

Interestingly, Poloniex's five largest markets: MaidSafeCoin (200btc volume) and VanillaCoin (138btc vol) and GMC (112btc), Counterparty (100btc vol) and even Monero / XMR (80 btc) aren't traded at Cryptsy. The exchanges must have some strange criteria other than volume traded and voting...? I don't know much about exchanges, but wouldn't you want to take some of those coins with large volumes, and get some of those transaction fees coming to your exchange wallet? Certainly beats the hundred or so coins that have zero volume at Cryptsy. Cryptsy must not like those coins, or maybe the exchanges choose to not compete in certain markets?

Anyway, found it interesting that our volume at Poloniex would make their top 15, and even more interesting upon closer inspection that Cryptsy don't seem to care about volume traded... Perhaps they don't like Monero because it's an 'anonymous-coin', and Cryptsy appear to be a company that is concerned with local laws.

TeeGee, You could be right on why Cryptsy has not listed Monero despite its high trade volume and high vote count for quite a while. Cyptsy's  registration and customer verification are even more demanding than itBit which is licensed more like a bank. It is, therefore, reasonable to assume that being an 'anonymous coin' has something to do with it. Popular Coin on the other hand may have different issues. As of writing Popular Coin is at position 336 with a market cap of $10,000 with no recorded trading volume, according to CoinMarketCap. Popular Coin's votes have gone up by 3,000 over the last 3 weeks.

Personally, I believe that it is not necessary to compete with Pop for a higher vote count. We have demonstrated that the DNotes' community is strong, active, dedicated and committed. A write-in campaign to Cryptsy's  support and management expressing your honest opinion on DNotes potential and what the coin has accomplished beyond being just another digital currency may be more effected to get DNotes listed on Cryptsy.
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 03:55:56 AM

Welcome to the forum, and to DNotes!

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 04:25:19 AM

Hello Brockspeculator,

DNotes has been looking good for a rather long time now, achieving milestones one by one. We all expect great things in the coming couple of years, and many  things separate this community, and project from other alt coins, namely, the fact that DNotes plans to no longer be an alt-coin. DNotes instead plans to be the new Bitcoin, but instead taking a much larger share of the world payments market. Having analysed the industry at length, and witnessing the rise and fall of many technically great crypto's, the team here worked out a strategy to ensure the maximal chance of success that has eluded others in our industry.

If you're a student, feel free to go to https://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-students.php and sign up to get some free DNotes! Otherwise, there is plenty of information on the webpage about DNotes' CRISP investment plans (retirement, trust fund, charity, employees, students).

-TeeGee

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 04:59:17 AM

Hello Brockspeculator,

DNotes has been promising for a rather long time now, achieving milestones one by one. We all expect great things in the coming couple of years, and many  things separate this community, and project from other alt coins, namely, the fact that DNotes plans to no longer be an alt-coin. DNotes instead plans to be the new Bitcoin, but instead taking a much larger share of the world payments market. Having analysed the industry at length, and witnessing the rise and fall of many technically great crypto's, the team here worked out a strategy to ensure the maximal chance of success that has eluded others in our industry.

If you're a student, feel free to go to https://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-students.php and sign up to get some free DNotes! Otherwise, there is plenty of information on the webpage about DNotes' CRISP investment plans (retirement, trust fund, charity, employees, students).

-TeeGee

Hi Brockspeculator. Welcome to our community and to DNotes as well. DNotes is much more than just another digital currency. Among others, we are dedicated to building DNotes as the global digital currency focusing on "TRUST" being central to our brand. We appreciate and respect everyone's support. In our earlier days when I had a little more time, I made every attempt to respond to every post. That is no longer possible. However, I am still replying to every single email with content relating to DNotes. The last one may be of interest:

"Thanks Alan, I'll have a read of your links.

Any interest in looking at gold or silver backed DNotes
?"

Reply:

"Hi Adam,

It is not our priority. Instead DNotes is positioned to own up to 25% of a for profit company comprising of our own ecosystem.

Alan"

That may be another DNotes difference. 50 emails is a fairly normal day.

We thank for looking favorably at DNotes and wish your our very best.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 05:23:43 AM

Allcoin Update:

As of this morning all of my smaller transactions between 10K to 30K have been successfully completed. Transactions of 100K+ have failed. This may simply mean that they have to be manually processed. It is also takes time to transfer DNotes out of multiple cold wallets, depending on the process they have in place and whether multi-signitures are required. At this point, I am giving them the benefits of the doubt that they are just terrible communicators. Lack of communication, transparency, disclosures, basic management and leadership skills are among the many hurdles holding our industry back.

New Update:

All my transactions have been successfully completed. Please share your experience and let us know if you still have remaining issues relating to DNotes at Allcoin exchange.
SmokeysGardens

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:45:00 AM

Allcoin Update:

As of this morning all of my smaller transactions between 10K to 30K have been successfully completed. Transactions of 100K+ have failed. This may simply mean that they have to be manually processed. It is also takes time to transfer DNotes out of multiple cold wallets, depending on the process they have in place and whether multi-signitures are required. At this point, I am giving them the benefits of the doubt that they are just terrible communicators. Lack of communication, transparency, disclosures, basic management and leadership skills are among the many hurdles holding our industry back.

New Update:

All my transactions have been successfully completed. Please share your experience and let us know if you still have remaining issues relating to DNotes at Allcoin exchange.

I have been able to withdraw from Allcoin also. A 90,000 DNote withdraw took a short amount of time to complete. Two other, larger (over 100,000) withdrawals took much longer, but they ALL were successfull. That is a HUGE relielf. I was thinking the worst, figured we had another Mt. Gox or mintpal on our hands. It still had a HUGE impact on the price of DNotes, as expected. Again, WHEW!!!!

Smokey
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 01:26:05 PM

Allcoin Update:

New Update:

I have been able to withdraw from Allcoin also. A 90,000 DNote withdraw took a short amount of time to complete. Two other, larger (over 100,000) withdrawals took much longer, but they ALL were successfull. That is a HUGE relielf. I was thinking the worst, figured we had another Mt. Gox or mintpal on our hands. It still had a HUGE impact on the price of DNotes, as expected. Again, WHEW!!!!

Smokey

That is a relief! I was hoping they would eventually get it squared away. This is another indicator that larger amounts can't be stored on the exchanges for long periods. As much as I have said it in the past, the DNotesVault or your own cold storage, are the best places to store your coins.

Chase
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 01:41:06 PM

I received a great email from Cryptsy this morning!  If they list DNotes we would have a direct way to buy DNotes with Canadian dollars!!

Greetings Cryptsy User,

I'm sending you a notice to let you know that Cryptsy.ca is now open for business. If you had a Verified Account on Cryptsy.com, it has been automatically been setup on Cryptsy.ca as well. Your username and password at Cryptsy.ca remains the same. If you did not have a verified account, then you can create a new account on Cryptsy.ca and get verified there.

Cryptsy.ca pairs BTC, LTC, and many other alt coins directly with CAD. We have a couple methods for Deposits and Withdrawals and will be adding more options in the upcoming weeks.

Paul Vernon aka BigVern
Cryptsy.ca

https://www.cryptsy.ca/

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 01:54:43 PM

I received a great email from Cryptsy this morning!  If they list DNotes we would have a direct way to buy DNotes with Canadian dollars!!

Greetings Cryptsy User,

I'm sending you a notice to let you know that Cryptsy.ca is now open for business. If you had a Verified Account on Cryptsy.com, it has been automatically been setup on Cryptsy.ca as well. Your username and password at Cryptsy.ca remains the same. If you did not have a verified account, then you can create a new account on Cryptsy.ca and get verified there.

Cryptsy.ca pairs BTC, LTC, and many other alt coins directly with CAD. We have a couple methods for Deposits and Withdrawals and will be adding more options in the upcoming weeks.

Paul Vernon aka BigVern
Cryptsy.ca

Just sent more BTC to Cryptsy for votes! Come on people, we can do this! You don't have to send much, every little bit over 0.002 BTC will get a vote... Let's show them our  CONTINUED support and determination to get DNotes on the exchange....

VOTE NOW!  Send your BTC to our voting address:  14AGjtup6T6k4kB1bmbMUVmePNUXEYuqmQ

If you want to check out the DNotes BTC voting address's history on Cryptsy, go here:

https://blockchain.info/address/14AGjtup6T6k4kB1bmbMUVmePNUXEYuqmQ?filter=2

For any newbies out there, this will let you see all the transactions to our voting address on Cryptsy, kinda interesting. If your a Cryptsy member, login in, buy some Cryptsy Points and vote with them. Either way, GET OUT AND VOTE!

DNotesVault
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 02:12:04 PM

Allcoin Update:

New Update:

Smokey

That is a relief! I was hoping they would eventually get it squared away. This is another indicator that larger amounts can't be stored on the exchanges for long periods. As much as I have said it in the past, the DNotesVault or your own cold storage, are the best places to store your coins.

It is indeed a relief to be able to confirm that the operators of Allcoin are honest people but caught up with an increasingly challenging environment for small business owners. I have established communication with them and will try to be of some help when I can. It DNotes' philosophy that we are the best customers everyone wishes to have. That is another secret to business success.

Always remember that we manage DNotes as a business but we do not control it like a business. There will always be incident like what we have just experience that is beyond our control. We must always let the free market forces rule. That was a healthy test and may still take a little more time to digest. So far it has held up well and I am especially impressed that withdrawal from DNotesVault has been  minimal.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 02:49:23 PM

Greetings Cryptsy User,

Paul Vernon aka BigVern
Cryptsy.ca

That is great news. We could very quickly focus our efforts in Making Canada the 1st DNotes' Nation with mass acceptance of DNotes. How do you like that idea, Chase? Lol, may be too much for me to abandon my gorgeous private gardens, and move to Canada. Well I am certain, that they will also be offering USD/DNotes one day soon, perhaps available in most states. I am also making a big effort to convince itBit to include DNotes. That will give us worldwide access very quickly.

DNotes is very well positioned and always ready to make the next strategic move at the most opportune time. TeeGee can help me elaborate this point.

I must spend some time in the my garden today. I have a few hundred new (1st year) daylily seedlings that must be planted this week so that there is enough time to get established to survive the Chicago harsh winter. I will check back this evening.
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 04:15:38 PM

I received a great email from Cryptsy this morning!  If they list DNotes we would have a direct way to buy DNotes with Canadian dollars!!

Greetings Cryptsy User,

Paul Vernon aka BigVern
Cryptsy.ca

That is great news. We could very quickly focus our efforts in Making Canada the 1st DNotes' Nation with mass acceptance of DNotes. How do you like that idea, Chase? Lol, may be too much for me to abandon my gorgeous private gardens, and move to Canada. Well I am certain, that they will also be offering USD/DNotes one day soon, perhaps available in most states. I am also making a big effort to convince itBit to include DNotes. That will give us worldwide access very quickly.

DNotes is very well positioned and always ready to make the next strategic move at the most opportune time. TeeGee can help me elaborate this point.

I must spend some time in the my garden today. I have a few hundred new (1st year) daylily seedlings that must be planted this week so that there is enough time to get established to survive the Chicago harsh winter. I will check back this evening.

"We could very quickly focus our efforts in Making Canada the 1st DNotes' Nation with mass acceptance of DNotes. How do you like that idea, Chase? Lol, may be too much for me to abandon my gorgeous private gardens, and move to Canada."

I love that idea!  There is enough room in Canada for everyone, but you may have trouble getting 40 acres of daylilies through Canada Customs!  Grin

Being able to buy DNotes for Canadian dollars as well as being able to use Interac Online, eliminates huge stumbling blocks for first time buyers of DNotes.  The question "Why do I have to buy bitcoin in order to buy DNotes?" gets a little exasperating after a while.  Having Cryptsy list DNotes would eliminate countless steps for anyone in Canada and I believe they would corner the Canadian DNotes market.

CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 04:27:35 PM

The DNotes Educational Guide press release is out! Everyone working on this guide has put a ton of time and effort into composing an easy to use resource to help the masses understand digital currency. I'd like to thank Wiser and cojack for all the hard work they've put in, and everyone else who is helping make DNotes Educational Guide the go-to resource for digital currency learning.

Free Bitcoin Education Google Play App Launched by DNotes
http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/free-bitcoin-education-google-play-app-launched-by-dnotes/

DNotes Educational Guide gives all people, even those with little to no technical background, an equal opportunity to learn about digital currency in these early stages. It features a user friendly interface, comprehensive how-to guides, definitions, helpful links, a quiz, and ongoing updates.

One of the misconceptions of digital currency is that it is only for the tech savvy. This is a new industry that will affect everyone’s lives with a massive amount of new technology, jobs, businesses, and wealth creation opportunities. There have been very few times in history when everyday people have had the chance to take part in the early stages of such revolutionary developments. It is important to learn about this early so you can make informed decisions about investing in this space as well as giving you an edge in your career as more and more recruiters are seeking digital currency expertise.

There is an overwhelming amount of fragmented knowledge out there, and we wanted to make this simple enough that people from all walks of life and from anywhere in the world, can learn about it at their own pace. According to eMarketer, “The number of smartphones worldwide will surpass 2 billion in 2016.” That figure jumps to 2.56 billion, or one third of the world’s population, in 2018. An app like this makes learning about digital currency accessible for everyone.

The need to educate will never disappear, but if ignored, the knowledge gap between innovators and everyday people may grow so large, that it will never be bridged.

Free DNotes Educational Guide on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cojack.dnedu

DNotes Educational Guide HTML5:
http://ff4dc.com/dnotes-educational-guide.html
http://v4dc.com/dnotes-educational-guide.html

About DNotes, DNotesVault and CRISP:

DNotes is a currency for everyone – unborn to most senior, rich or poor. Over the last year DNotes successfully launched the world’s first Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plans (CRISPs) for employees, children, students, and retirement. CRISPs provide a 100% guarantee matching fund verifiable on the transparent blockchain and embedded in DNotesVault.com infrastructure. For the first time, DNotes’ CRISPs and DNotesVault allow anyone worldwide to take advantage of the unprecedented opportunities provided by digital currency.

To trade DNotes with Bitcoin please go to: https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_note

Media Contact:
dnoteseducationalguide@gmail.com
Pages: « 1 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 [334] 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: