Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:46:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 02:38:21 PM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

note.charityminingpools.com

Come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

Current Stats: (At Time of Post)
Pool Hash Rate:                                   293.982 MH/s
Active Workers:                                   184
Total Blocks Found (Pool):                     2394
Current Difficulty:                                7.88215037
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Network):       55 seconds
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Pool):            1 minute 54 seconds
Donations Raised for BitGive:              11,964.48848039 NOTE

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
richaram

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:09:21 PM

Love Charity mining pool..!!!
Pandafund

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:12:28 PM

Buying this coin! Hit me with a PM.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:20:11 PM

People have to comment because a successful coin release makes them feel like it hurts their LoLZOMGAWESOMESAUCEcoin that they are backing.  Coins that have communities succeed.  Coins without them don't.

Speaking of which, I don't think LoLZOMGAWESOMESAUCE coin has come out yet.   I smell a winner!
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 04:57:12 PM

Love Charity mining pool..!!!

Thanks richaram, glad your happy with the service!

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
Tofer

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:51:01 PM

At the end of the day, the best thing everyone can do is vote on the exchanges, keep mining, and keep promoting DNotes. It really is a great crypto and will hit the exchanges eventually.  Grin

+1 an exchange will come.  Please no I need to pay bills excuses.  I don't want to be a dick but if you spent 10k on a mining op and cant afford to run for a couple months with out return, you are an idiot.   I hear it all the time how people need to pay bills, in which case the response should be go mine Doge then.  Remember this, if a big miner is turned away because of a lack of exchange, it will only be a matter of time till they come back.  An exchange will be inevitable, but if we wait for the plan to come to further fruition,  there will be more solid value and less speculative.  Also the longer 400+ people(if the numbers haven't dropped or risen much) get in on the bonus blocks before an exchange the less the multipools and mining behemoths will get since they wont mine till there is one.

Need someone to Mod your board so you can focus on your coin?  Want someone to be there answering newcomer  questions for the launch of your coin?  PM me for more info.  I can help!
Tofer

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:03:22 PM

People have to comment because a successful coin release makes them feel like it hurts their LoLZOMGAWESOMESAUCEcoin that they are backing.  Coins that have communities succeed.  Coins without them don't.

Speaking of which, I don't think LoLZOMGAWESOMESAUCE coin has come out yet.   I smell a winner!
If people think there isn't enough room in the market for more alts(the active ones).  Then just look at every other market out there.  20 different flavors of pop,  20 different banks, 20 different grocery stores,  20 different everything, but they are all the SAME thing.  Cryptos are in a convention center that can hold thousands of stalls yet we're all fighting over the ones by the front door turning anyone whose interested away because they dont want to buy anything from a bunch of animals.  Also who do people think ddos' the launch of every new coin.  It's like people saying "don't eat at that burger place,  hamburgers are horrible,  eat these hamburgers."

Need someone to Mod your board so you can focus on your coin?  Want someone to be there answering newcomer  questions for the launch of your coin?  PM me for more info.  I can help!
Tofer

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:32:25 PM

By the way what I mean is we should be clamoring for an exchange if there are buyers nipping at our heels.  I have only heard a couple people ask to buy and a bunch of miners ask to sell.  I want this coin to succeed and hope people would at least try to get two people interested in buying before demanding an exchange.  One way markets will stay one way all the way down the tube.  Sadly  I'm not the most social person so I'll have to substitute myself for my two buyers.  But I still am  cautious about an exchange.  I'm not voting yet but I know it'll happen sooner or later, so for those of you really trying maybe think about MCXnow.  They had a lot of activity when they added MAX but it's died down with the inevitable correction MAX had. Maybe they would be looking for a new kid on the block. 

qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:27:15 PM

I agree with the above DNOTES is new and better get it to be big and famous with a lot of interested buyers as this coin holds a lot of promise with active staff and an infrastructure being rolled out in phases. I want to see more and more peeps spending their BTC ON Crypto so we should spend more time convincing them DNOTES is a good coin to invest in first... because it is.. Smiley
MiningHabit

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:27:22 PM

Hey DNotes is 2nd on CryptoRush voting list Smiley

https://www.cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote

Sweet!

Getting good voting stats on MintPal and AllCrypt as well. There looks to be a real groundswell of support building for NOTES. I've noticed, on the mining side of things, continued growth in the pools. Overall, we are close to hitting the 1 GH/s mark. Some serious rigs are starting to be pointed this way, too.

w00t!!!!

DNotes 2.0 - Bridging the Gap Between the Centralized and Decentralized World - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.0
qiwoman

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:34:16 PM

Hey DNotes is 2nd on CryptoRush voting list Smiley

https://www.cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote

Sweet!

Getting good voting stats on MintPal and AllCrypt as well. There looks to be a real groundswell of support building for NOTES. I've noticed, on the mining side of things, continued growth in the pools. Overall, we are close to hitting the 1 GH/s mark. Some serious rigs are starting to be pointed this way, too.

w00t!!!!

I can't mine but I am looking at it form a mining perspective like you now as well which helps me to evaluate the Coin even further so I like this kind of input because I learn a lot more in depth about the current trend. It's good that the bigger rigs are taking notice now not just at a launch of a coin. This is a good sign then for DNOTES surely.
OnTheMF

Activity: 168

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:33:48 AM

Things are rolling. Hash rate is sky rocketing. Big things about to happen here. Lets get this coin onto CryptoRush.

Vote here: https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote

Best way to vote is to send BTC. Something small like 0.01 goes a LONG WAY (counts for 1000 votes).

CryptoRush BTC voting address: 193VQu3cno7oSrWS8d3neraiyazSM9Ncn1

We're currently trailing behind troll coin. Need some more votes to make it happen.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
infinitalus

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:57:57 AM

Have you thought of listing on Crypto Rush?
https://www.cryptorush.in/index.php?p=list-your-coin

Crypto Rush charges a fee to be listed and doesn't seem to have a very large trade volume.

Funny - coinedup doesnt have a super high trade volume, is laggy as shit, and Kittehcoin (MEOW) crashed their servers when it was released on there. Popularity will always be a winner.

Im surprised the trollcoin network hasnt gotten as big as the DNotes has.. yet

Also, Im surprised that Dougcoin is listed so high when Oxcoin seems more promising im my eyes.
OnTheMF

Activity: 168

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:47:21 AM

Problem with trollcoin is that half of the people think it's not real. All of the pools are offline regularly and the dev isn't really pushing it. Seemed like a decent idea to piggyback on the popularity of various memes/rage comics but there was no serious execution.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
infinitalus

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:54:50 AM

Problem with trollcoin is that half of the people think it's not real. All of the pools are offline regularly and the dev isn't really pushing it. Seemed like a decent idea to piggyback on the popularity of various memes/rage comics but there was no serious execution.

Again, popularity will make anything be seriously executed.

Network difficulty raised from 20m/h to 100+ m/h in one day.. 500% increase

Already given away 25k trollcoin to ppl trolling on world of warcraft that made me laugh. People like free things too.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 03:02:49 AM

DNotes will be one week old tomorrow (February 25, 2014). We are most appreciative of the tremendous support and confidence you have given us. This is just the first baby step. For DNotes to truly be the currency of the future, it must take a different path to create a new culture of equal opportunity, trust and fairness to all, irrespective of their capabilities and resources. Building a strong community with a very large number of stakeholders throughout the world in an environment sufficiently comfortable and favorable to assist and trade with one another, is one of many building blocks in our road map. This is not just another "marketing coin" as some have suggested.  However, our "Rule of Engagement" is "Do Not Engage". It is more productive for us stay focused in systematically executing our strategic plan to the benefits of all of our stake holders than to win over a few non-believers. For those who are interested in getting a better understanding of our business, follow our postings closely. We invite you to re-post them in part or in full as you feel appropriate.  The true value of DNotes is in the future. We are committed to working collectively with you to increase the asset value of DNotes for the long-term. 

We will be launching a large scale promotion to get DNotes into the hands of many utilizing a single use faucet and incorporating a DNotes tip bot on Reddit, which will be announced as soon it is finalized and tested successfully.

Single use 100 DNotes faucet:
http://promo.dnotescoin.com/
Give it a try.

Additionally, we are looking into potential compatibility issues on OSX wallet.

Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:27:59 AM

DNotes will be one week old tomorrow (February 25, 2014). We are most appreciative of the tremendous support and confidence you have given us. This is just the first baby step. For DNotes to truly be the currency of the future, it must take a different path to create a new culture of equal opportunity, trust and fairness to all, irrespective of their capabilities and resources. Building a strong community with a very large number of stakeholders throughout the world in an environment sufficiently comfortable and favorable to assist and trade with one another, is one of many building blocks in our road map. This is not just another "marketing coin" as some have suggested.  However, our "Rule of Engagement" is "Do Not Engage". It is more productive for us stay focused in systematically executing our strategic plan to the benefits of all of our stake holders than to win over a few non-believers. For those who are interested in getting a better understanding of our business, follow our postings closely. We invite you to re-post them in part or in full as you feel appropriate.  The true value of DNotes is in the future. We are committed to working collectively with you to increase the asset value of DNotes for the long-term. 

We will be launching a large scale promotion to get DNotes into the hands of many utilizing a single use faucet and incorporating a DNotes tip bot on Reddit, which will be announced as soon it is finalized and tested successfully.

Single use 100 DNotes faucet:
http://promo.dnotescoin.com/
Give it a try.

Additionally, we are looking into potential compatibility issues on OSX wallet.
Great to see a Dev team with such dedication to growing a community and spreading the wealth, which is why I'm sure you will succeed. Thank you for all your hard work and generosity!
qiwoman

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:19:51 AM

Yeap seriously DNOTES ADMINS are really looking to make DNOTES  really DECENTRALIZED Currency not just  Whalish looking one hence another promo giveaway here on my blog for DNOTES..BECAUSE they care about mas distribution of wealth as opposed to just another coin in the hands of the Elite.. Smiley
http://bitbillions.net/2014/02/25/dnotes-special-promo-code-for-100-lucky-readers/
litecoin_messiah

Activity: 355
Merit: 268

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 04:46:26 AM

Legendary

Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:47:29 AM

Again, popularity will make anything be seriously executed.

Network difficulty raised from 20m/h to 100+ m/h in one day.. 500% increase

Already given away 25k trollcoin to ppl trolling on world of warcraft that made me laugh. People like free things too.

Unless the Dev is trolling us hard, apparently he got mad sick shortly after the launch & is due back from the hospital today or tomorrow, I've been trying to keep interest going as have many other trolls, some unconfirmed projects are in the works & my hope is once Mr. trollcoins kicks back in gear things will begin to happen.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: